Georgia Rose (One Direction)

By COOLCAINE

One harmless song turned into something so much more... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 -PART ONE
Chapter 4 -PART TWO
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27- PART ONE
Chapter 27- PART TWO
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
ITS OVER
one very last thing

Georgia Rose (One Direction)

1.1M 7.6K 11.3K
By COOLCAINE

Just bc its a fanfic about georgia rose doesn't mean its carroty, don't judge a book by its cover buuuuuut I do admit its probs a bit carroty at first bc I started it when bse first came out so just get through the first parts and it turns into something very different than u probably thought it would. I'm writing this fanfic to help people that are going through depression or for people that don't see themselves as beautiful. I hope by the end of this story, you will feel beautiful and I hope to have helped you get through the hard times you may be experiencing. The first parts don't really reflect on this but as you get deeper into the book you'll see what I'm talking about okay ily and I'm always here if you need to talk bye darling

anD I ALREADY THE BEGINNING IS SHIT NO NEED TO TELL ME IN MY OPINION IT REALLY STARTS TO GET GOOD CHAPTER 11 AND UP LIKE I CRINGE WHEN I READ THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS IM SORRY GOD SHUT UP

JUST GIVE IT A TRY

Prologue:

Me and my friend Hannah are at the hottest club in the city tonight. I must say this club is extraordinary.

I've had two drinks -both were bought by some guys trying to bring me home- so I've got my mind feels fuzzy and I'm feeling more confident.

Hannah on the other hand, is wasted.

We're on the dance floor letting the beat of the music control our bodies. As I dance, I lose Hannah to some guy that she decided to grind with. Whatever, at least she's having fun, I don't really mind all that much anyways.

I continue to dance but as I looked to the entrance of the club, I see a whole crowd of people swarmed around the doors.

Wondering what all the commotion was about, I went to take a look.

I couldn't see much, but I did see two big men in black shirts pushing people out of the way. Following them were 5 attractive lads; one had blackish hair, one with blonde hair, one with brown hair that was twirled -it kinda looked like a cinnamon bun- another with a short brown quiff, and the last guy following closely behind with a long brown quiff with curls slipping out.

I recognized them instantly. They're from the boyband, One Direction.

Im not a fan of them, I like their one song "little things" but thats it. I really don't care about a snobby, millionaire boyband strutting around like they're the shit. But they are everywhere. They're on my tv, on the internet, especially all over my twitter account....everywhere. It's annoying and it get old after a while.

I watched people stupidly crowd them as the body guards pushed passed, my eyes just seemed to be locked one of them specifically, the the last lad with the curly hair.

He's probably so snobby. I thought to myself.

Im pretty sure his name was Harry. He was wearing a very tight pair of jeans with a plain white t-shirt, his dark tattoos noticeable underneath. I haven't even spoken to him but I can tell he needs to come back down to earth.

Just as I was going to continue dancing, Harry's eyes locked onto mine. We both stopped everything and were staring at each other.

His eyes were a very nice shade of blue-green. I couldn't look away from his burning gaze. Butterflies shot through me for some reason as he smiled and winked at me. It's not that I liked him, but I was starstruck from that simple gesture. He is a world famous popstar, he can get any girl he ever wanted, but decided to choose me?

I find myself wondering why I even cared about whether he winked at me or not, it won't change the fact his ego is probably bigger than a boulder. I glared at him and turned away.

I was about to walk towards the bar when someone grabbed my wrist, flinching as they touched a sensitive spot. I turned around to see who was touching me and out of all people, it was Harry. He smiled at me warmly, I shot back a deathly glare.

"C'mon!" He shouted over the loud music.

"What? Where?" I asked.

"I wanna bring you to the V.I.P section."

"Me?" I looked around. He laughed.

"Just come here."

"Uh..ok?" I was just shocked.

Still holding my wrist, he dragged me over to the VIP section the rest of the boys were veered into. It was so much more peaceful than out there in the public section, not being bumped into every five seconds.

Harry turned to me and smiled, I didn't even spare a glance. He lead me towards the table the rest of the group was at.

"Hey guys," Harry said.

They all looked up and smiled.

"Hello there, what's your name babe?" the guy with the short brown quiff asked me warmly. I blushed. I also noticed the arrow tattoo running down his arm. He was quite cute, he seemed nice too I guess.

"Georgia," I simply said.

"Last name?" I hesitated.

Why did they want to know? Should I give it to them? I'm not really keen on them being able to do a background check on me. Whatever, what have I got to lose? It's not like I'll ever meet them again. After tonight I'm hoping we will go our separate ways.

"Rose."

"Georgia Rose. I like that name, very pretty." He said.

"Thanks," I muttered. "What's your name?" I asked gaining some courage, still kind of annoyed though.

All their faces held a surprised look.

"You don't know our names?" The blonde one asked and I easily pointed him out as Irish.

"Well I know you guys are One Direction, but I could care less about shitty boybands." I said harshly.

"Oh wow okay, well I'm Harry,"

"Hello, Im Niall."

"Im Liam."

"Zayn."

"Louis."

"Cool," I said sarcastically.

"Wow you're feisty," said Louis with a smirk on his face.

"Mhm...." I mumbled.

"So Georgia, what do you do for a living?" Asked Liam.

"Im 19, I'm doing grade 13 before heading off to UNI." I said.

"Oh yeah I kinda guessed." He said laughing. I just glared at him.

"Just because I don't travel the world and rake in hundreds a night doesn't mean I don't have a life Liam." I spat at him. His and all the other boys jaws dropped.

"I-I didn't mean it like th-" he tried to explain until Louis cut him off.

"What do your parents do then?" Louis randomly asked trying to make it less awkward.

I could already tell he was the jokester out of the band.

"Why do you want to know that?" I questioned harshly.

"Im just trying to keep a conversation going, jesus...." He stated.

"Oh sorry, but I don't think that's any of your business..."

"What is your dad a male stripper or something? A pimp? A drug dealer?" He questioned, all the boys started laughing.

I, on the other hand, was appalled. Do I give off that vibe or something? I'm starting to get insecure about what they think of me. I don't want to be seen as something like that.

"No, ill have you know my father is not any of those things you listed. He's a dentist. Not a thug, not a pimp not any of that shit. We live in a nice home, no drugs included. Now if you excuse me...." And with that, I walked out of the VIP section leaving 5 astonished jerks behind.

I quickly walk over to a corner that isn't very crowded, mostly because everybody was dancing at the moment.

I leaned on the wall and watched all the dancing bodies, only just noticing a certain curly haired boy slip through the various people, heading in my direction. He was holding two drinks in his hands. His worried eyes caught mine as he hurried beside me making sure nobody saw him.

"Georgia, are you alright?" He yelled in my ear while handing me one of the drinks. I silently thanked him.

"Im fine, ok." I rolled my eyes as I took a sip of the drink.

"What was all that about?" He asked.

"I just get annoyed when people talk shit about my family, okay? No big deal."

"Oh well Louis feels really guilty, he wanted to apologize." He told me.

"Okay." I said simply because I wanted him to leave.

"You seem angry still..."

"No shit."

"You're so feisty, I love it." He said in my ear. My eyes widened.

"W-What?" Was the Harry Styles saying this to me?

"You know, I like it when girls are feisty. It turns me on," he continues. "Playing hard to get turns me on so much, if these jeans weren't restricting me so much I'd show you my-" I cut him off because I'd heard enough.

"You have a really dirty mouth, do you know that?" I said making it obvious I was disgusted. He smirked.

By this time in the conversation my drink was gone and I was feeling very tipsy.

"Georgia, do you wanna dance?" He asked. In my intoxicated state, it sounded like a great idea.

I lead him to the dance floor as a very catchy song came on. It was probably one of the best songs I've heard all night.

I guess Harry thought so too because he planted his hands on my hips and brought my back closer to his front. At this point, I really didn't mind. I even kind of enjoyed it.

I swayed my hips to the song as did Harry. This song was really the perfect beat. I brought my hands up to the back of Harry's neck as we grinded. He kept on whispering dirty things into my ear as we danced but I chose to ignore them. His hands exploring my hips and behind as mine explored his muscular arms.

We danced like this for a while until he turned me around and we caught each others gaze. His emerald green eyes looking straight into my blue ones, occasionally flickering down to my lips, his hands still on my waist. I put my arms on his shoulders connecting my hands at the back of his neck. This was all the alcohols fault.

He then started leaning closer to my face. He closed his eyes and puckered his lips, and before I knew it I was doing the same thing. Our lips connected.

His soft lips grinding with mine. Almost in sync, we both opened our mouths. His tongue darted in my mouth exploring it. I did the same, and he was now feeling me up. I didn't mind though. Electricity sparked through my body, butterflies erupting in my stomach. It felt like we were the only two people in the room.

He pulled away leaving me disappointed.

"Can I take you home with me?" He yelled in my ear.

That's when reality hit me. I am not just going to go home with Harry Styles so he can fuck me. That is not how I roll. I don't even like him, why am I even doing this right now?! I don't know the kid.

"That's never stopped you before." My subconscious tells me but I push it to the back of my mind.

I got closer to his ear and yelled into it over the music.

"Never in your wildest dreams," I said as I walked away pushing my way through the sweaty bodies.

*HARRYS POV*

I watched her as she slipped away from me, getting lost in between everybody on the dance floor. It's like she's slipping through my fingers. Why did I ask her if I could take her home with me? It ruined everything.

I made my way back to the VIP section and the boys could obviously see I was pissed off because they stayed out of my way. Then Liam came up to me.

"Harry where's Georgia?" He asked.

"I fucked up."

"How?"

"Usually asking a girl to come home with me works Liam, but this time it didn't. She walked away. And you wanna know what she said after I asked her?"

"What did she say?"

"Never in your wildest dreams." I said while making the quoting gesture with my fingers. He started laughing.

"I can tell she's kinda different from the other girls Harry..." He said.

"I wish I knew that earlier, she was so good looking though. And such a good kisser, oh my god. Her body...." I was pretty much drooling.

"Calm down there Harry...." He said as he got out a few pieces of lined paper and called the other boys over.

"What's up?" Asked Niall.

"We're writing our next hit," Liam told him with a smirk pulled across his face.

__________________________

(hope u enjoy this fanfic please comment and vote it gets so much better than this I promise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 39 22
mia's gone, but can harry bring her back? sequel to the downfall of mia
370 56 37
This is just about a girl going through her life and how she is depressed and one event leads to more depression and more pain. (Completed)
25.2K 177 56
643 3 61