The Outsiders IMAGINES SMUTS...

بواسطة kawaaishi

Requests are open! All about THE OUTSIDERS!!! المزيد

Confessing to you
Sodapop x Reader
A/N please read.
Two-Bit x Reader
Johnny x Reader
Dally x Reader
Protecting you
social networks/phone
Surprising you for your bday!
Ponyboy x Reader
Darry x Reader
A/N: Should I?
A/N
Johnny x Reader (pt.2)
Dally x Reader
Dally x Reader pt.2
Steve x Reader x Two-bit
Dally x Reader pt.3
A/N: Thank you.
Steve x Reader x Two-bit pt.2
Dally {Requested}
Nicknames for you
Darry x Reader
A/N: Please Read
Steve x Reader x Two-bit pt.3
Their favorite thing about you
Johnny x Reader
A/N: Thank you again :)
A/N: Thanks AGAIN ☺️
Ponyboy x Reader
Pickup lines for YOU
How they would react to you being SINGLE.
Add me (if ya want!)
REQUESTS
Johnny x Reader;)
A/N: Hope you guys understand
Steve x Reader x Soda
Ponyboy x Reader
Two-bit x Reader
Any requests? ^-^

Dally pt.2 {Requested}

7.7K 92 16
بواسطة kawaaishi

Warning... There is swearing and possibly a bit of violence(?)

-----------

It was a regular day. Kat and I were hanging out at her house, thinking about what we should do today. We've been dating for a year now.

"Do you want to go to the Nightly Double?" Kat turned to me and smiled. I nodded. "Sure. Let's go."

We went out of the house and began walking to the Nightly Double which wasn't too far from here. I held her hand and smiled at her. She's such an angel, I wanna be with her forever. I knew she was the light that would change my life forever.

"Dally?"

I realized we were standing in front of the Nightly Double. I walked inside with her.

-

"So how was the movie?" I asked. We were on our way to the Curtis' house.

"It was good. Some girls were looking at me." Kat's voice was no uneasy. I stopped and looked her. "Wait who? And why?"

Kat looked down. "U-Uh...W-Well..I-I don't know.. They followed me when I went to the bathroom..You wanna know what they said? They said I should stay away from you Dal. They said some other stuff..I can't say it." Tears were now falling from her eyes. I hugged her tightly. Who the hell would make such an angelic, beautiful girl cry. I would beat anyone who did. It must be...her

"What the hell?!" My voice became shaky and all I could feel was sadness and anger. "I'm goin' back into that damn place. I bet I know who it is."

-

"Sylvia." I mumbled. I saw her hanging out with her little group of bitches. I scoffed and went up to them.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, huh?" I pinned her against the wall and glared at her. She just smirked. I wanted to punch the hell out of her. "Why the fuck are ya messin with Kat? Huh? She done nothin' to you, bitch." I pushed her to the floor.

"Dal. I told her to stay away because she's a bad person. She's not who you think she is! Listen Dal.." Sylvia got up and got closer. I backed away and pushed her again. "Get the hell away from me. Stay the fuck away from Kat."

"Fine Dal, hang out with that little-"

I threw a punch at her. Meh, I couldn't take it anymore. I began running back to where Kat was. Alright I was stupid to leave her alone again. I hugged her tightly again. "Kat?"

"Y-Yeah?" I heard her whisper quietly. I kissed her lips. "You're gon be alright. Ya know that I'll always be here. I can't leave ya alone anymore. I can't let you be hurt."

"Dal...I love you." She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Thank you for protecting me."

I shook my head. "No don't thank me ya know  that I'll always be here for ya." I smiled at her.

Kat was blushing. I kissed her cheeks, chuckling. "Hey, you're blushing."

She shook her head and turned away. "N-No I'm not!" Kat crossed her arms and began walking. I followed behind her and wrapped my arms around her. "Yes you are." I said smiling and resting my head on her shoulder.

----------

Sorry this was bad :")

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

988K 37.2K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
345K 15.1K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
345K 20.2K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
149K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...