Ponyboy x Reader

"Ponyboy." I raised my brow, staring at him. He just looked at me, putting the book down.

"What, (Y/N)?" He sounded odd. Well, something was off about him today. Something must've bothered Ponyboy. I decided to find out.

"You seem bothered. Did something happen?" I scooted closer to him. His face was closer to mine. I felt my heart beating. I smiled and then kissed his lips without thinking. Surprisingly he kissed me back. I wrapped my arm around his neck, while he wrapped his arms around mine. Our lips were furiously moving fast. Our tongues were dancing together, then we pulled away as we heard someone walk in on us.

"Really guys?" Ponyboy blushed and turned to Dally and Two-bit. They both just laughed. I rolled my eyes, laughing too.

"Pony, I didn't know you were a man." Two-bit nudged his shoulder. Ponyboy rolled his eyes. He was blushing a LOT.

Dally smirked and sat beside me. "So you helped him find his other side. I might as well give ya these." He slipped something out of his pocket and stuck it in my bag. I was curious to find out and reached into it but Dally smacked my hand away before I could even grab the unknown item inside of my bag. I pouted and he just snickered.

"Well, ya outta' be ready, lovebirds. Dally and I will take our leave. And make sure ya wash the bedsheets and don't let Soda walk in on ya'll." Two-bit smirked. Then Two and Dally left the room, now leaving Pony and I alone. I turned to Ponyboy and smiled.

"S-Sorry bout' that, (Y/N)." He was smiling nervously. I kissed his nose and  hugged him. "Ponyboy you must be nervous. But I'm nervous too.. so, we can take this slow if you want. Don't rush." Ponyboy sighed in relief. I giggled and kissed his cheek. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He whispered into my ear. I smiled and whispered back, "I love you too, Ponyboy."

-

"DALLAS WINSTON!!! WHY ARE THESE CONDOMS IN MY BAG?!"

---------------

Hope ya'll enjoyed cx