Steve x Reader x Two-bit pt.3

I watched as Steve walked away. I grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and continued to walk. I didn't like seeing the sight of Steve. He was my buddy but he broke (Y/N)'s heart and he disappeared from us.

"Two-bit, are you okay?"

I turned to (Y/N) and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine don't worry. I'm just really hungry." I smiled at her wrapping my arm around her. She smiled back at me. "Two-bit I love you."

My eyes widened. "Wh-what?"

"I love ya, Two." She said smiling.

"I love you too, (Y/N)." I bit my lip. I leaned close to her, connecting my lips with hers. It was perfect like a puzzle piece. My hand went through her (H/L) (H/C). We pulled away gently and panted softly from the intense kiss which almost turned into a make out session. A blush appeared on her cheeks. This girl is too cute.

"Adorable little angel." I whispered. I pecked (Y/N)'s nose and continued walking with her.

-
Five months later

"(Y/N)!" I called. We were both living together now, not too far from the Curtis' house. We would visit them most of the time. Darry was married with a really nice girl. Sodapop had a new girlfriend, Ponyboy is the same as usual, Johnny is now living with Ponyboy and his brothers, Dally is also living by himself and he doesn't have to sleep at Buck's place. I guess a lot of things changed throughout the year. I don't have much to say about Steve, he's still the same I guess.

"Yes Mickey?" She giggled and sat beside me on the couch. I wrapped my arm around her. "Guess what?"

"What?" She said smiling. Oh how I loved that smile of hers.

"I have a surprise for you." I said and went to grab something from the dining table. I came back and sat beside her. "(Y/N), this is important and this day is very special to me. i'm actually nervous right now." I smiled and looked down. "What is it, Keith?" Her hand rested on mine. I went on one knee and opened the little black box.

"Will you marry me, (Y/N)?"

------------

Comment for part 4