Ponyboy x Reader

I feel sad for not writing a single Ponyboy fanfiction or Steve fanfiction :"( Well it's here guys it's finally here :3 And no i didn't forget SODAPOP *^*

Well I did write one about Ponyboy (along with Sodapop) so let's start *^*

--------

It was a regular day in Tulsa. I was in school and in the same class as Ponyboy Curtis. My crush, well, more than that. He was someone whom I truly adored, and someone I wanted to get a chance to be with. We had many encounters and he was always kind when he talked to me.

I never thought I would get a chance with Ponyboy Curtis. But that one day in class, it all changed.

"Alright, Ponyboy you'll be paired with (Y/N) for this project." The teacher announced. Then he began reading names and pairing other people.

I turned to Ponyboy who was smiling at me. "Well looks like we meet again." I say. A chuckle escapes from his lips.

"Well I am glad I got to be paired up with you." He says.

"Why?"

"Well I don't like anyone in this class. But.. I mean, I've liked you for a while now, (Y/N).." His voice becomes quieter. My eyes widen.

"Y-You're joking r-right?" I ask. He shakes his head. I blink, rubbing my eyes and pinch my cheeks to make sure that this isn't a dream.

"(Y/N), are you okay?"

I shut my eyes tight and open them again, nodding. "Y-Yeah I'm okay but I still can't believe this. Because I've had a crush on you for a while now Ponyboy. I'm not joking." I answer. Ponyboy smiles and ruffles my hair. I smile back at him.

"Well (Y/N) would ya be my girl?"

I giggled and nodded.

"Of course Ponyboy." I blush and take my pencil out, and write out some ideas for the project. Ponyboy watches as I write, and throws in a few ideas. We work for the whole hour until class ends.

"Well at least we'll get to see each other majority of the time afterall we have three classes together." I hear him say as I pack my things. I nod.

"So (Y/N), wanna go on a date?"

I turn to him and smile. "Of course Ponyboy. Look here's my number." I ripped a piece of notebook paper out of my binder and grab my pencil, writing down my number. "Here."

"Thanks, (Y/N). How does 7 sound like?"

"Sounds great." I wink and walk to my next class.

I really love that boy.