Dally pt.2 {Requested}

Warning... There is swearing and possibly a bit of violence(?)

-----------

It was a regular day. Kat and I were hanging out at her house, thinking about what we should do today. We've been dating for a year now.

"Do you want to go to the Nightly Double?" Kat turned to me and smiled. I nodded. "Sure. Let's go."

We went out of the house and began walking to the Nightly Double which wasn't too far from here. I held her hand and smiled at her. She's such an angel, I wanna be with her forever. I knew she was the light that would change my life forever.

"Dally?"

I realized we were standing in front of the Nightly Double. I walked inside with her.

-

"So how was the movie?" I asked. We were on our way to the Curtis' house.

"It was good. Some girls were looking at me." Kat's voice was no uneasy. I stopped and looked her. "Wait who? And why?"

Kat looked down. "U-Uh...W-Well..I-I don't know.. They followed me when I went to the bathroom..You wanna know what they said? They said I should stay away from you Dal. They said some other stuff..I can't say it." Tears were now falling from her eyes. I hugged her tightly. Who the hell would make such an angelic, beautiful girl cry. I would beat anyone who did. It must be...her

"What the hell?!" My voice became shaky and all I could feel was sadness and anger. "I'm goin' back into that damn place. I bet I know who it is."

-

"Sylvia." I mumbled. I saw her hanging out with her little group of bitches. I scoffed and went up to them.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, huh?" I pinned her against the wall and glared at her. She just smirked. I wanted to punch the hell out of her. "Why the fuck are ya messin with Kat? Huh? She done nothin' to you, bitch." I pushed her to the floor.

"Dal. I told her to stay away because she's a bad person. She's not who you think she is! Listen Dal.." Sylvia got up and got closer. I backed away and pushed her again. "Get the hell away from me. Stay the fuck away from Kat."

"Fine Dal, hang out with that little-"

I threw a punch at her. Meh, I couldn't take it anymore. I began running back to where Kat was. Alright I was stupid to leave her alone again. I hugged her tightly again. "Kat?"

"Y-Yeah?" I heard her whisper quietly. I kissed her lips. "You're gon be alright. Ya know that I'll always be here. I can't leave ya alone anymore. I can't let you be hurt."

"Dal...I love you." She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Thank you for protecting me."

I shook my head. "No don't thank me ya know  that I'll always be here for ya." I smiled at her.

Kat was blushing. I kissed her cheeks, chuckling. "Hey, you're blushing."

She shook her head and turned away. "N-No I'm not!" Kat crossed her arms and began walking. I followed behind her and wrapped my arms around her. "Yes you are." I said smiling and resting my head on her shoulder.

----------

Sorry this was bad :")