Steve x Reader x Two-bit

A song that would fit this fanfic would be 'Fools' by Troye Sivan.

-----------

I covered my mouth to prevent my cries from escaping. Steve Randle, my ex boyfriend whom I loved the most, was with another girl.

Only fools fall for you, only fools..

I watched as they were holding each other. Steve was smiling. He looked so happy. The sight of them broke my heart into a billion pieces. Maybe more than a trillion.

But he was happy, right? If he found his happiness then I should be happy. I should've known he was getting bored with me and found a new person to love and cherish. I wonder what I did wrong. Steve Randle, did you even love me? Did you ever..?

I turned away and started walking towards the bus stop. I sat down on the bench. I glanced beside me, seeing a boy with a Mickey Mouse shirt. I turned back to look around and wiped my tears that were urging to fall out. I sniffled quietly, hoping the boy next to me wouldn't hear.

"Hey, are ya cryin? A beautiful gal like ya shouldn't cry."

I turned to see that it was the boy with the mickey mouse shirt. I blushed, smiling at him. "O-Oh..it's nothing.." I wiped my nose with a tissue and threw it inside of the trash.

"Geez..a very beautiful woman." He scooted closer, staring into my eyes. I giggled and shook my head. "No, I'm not beautiful." I replied back shyly. I heard him chuckle. "Seriously, who made an amazing, wonderful and beautiful girl like you cry?"

I looked down. "Ah..my ex, Steve. He broke up with me. A week ago." I whispered. He looked at me, with his eyes widened. "Wait, what's his name?" He looked around. I looked back at him and sighed. "Steve. Steve Randle."

Suddenly he stomped away. "Imma beat the tar outta that boy!" I ran up to him. "W-Wait, you know him?!"

He stopped. "Yeah. One of my buddies. I didn't know you were his ex. We, or, the gang wanted to meet ya but Steve never brought ya over. We were hoping to meet ya, until he told us ya'll....yeah."
I sighed and smiled. "Well you finally met me." I giggled. He smiled back at me. "Golly, who would even break such a sweetheart's heart. Steve is an idiot. I am going to do my best and bring ya'll back together."

My eyes widened. I shook my head. "No, no. Really, you don't have to.. It's over anyway.." I smiled weakly and looked down. Damn it. Why do the tears have to come back. Why am I so god damn sensitive.

"(Y/N), don't cry, please." He pulled me into a hug. I blinked, slowly wrapping my arms around him. "A-Ah gee, th-thanks um.. What do I call you?"

"Two-Bit." He said grinning. "Now don't cry beautiful.

---------

Comment for part 2