Falling For You (OHSHC Boy x...

By MaskedNight

A young boy born in a rich family was sent to Ouran High School to start his new life. Unknown to his family... More

Ask The Dog
The Host Club
Confused Feelings
Suprise Guests
Protected
LET THE GAME BEGIN ~Finished~
KAGAMIS PROPOSAL
Smiley Boxers :D
Cry for Help
A Helping Hand (A/N)
Jealousy
Hurt
Kotatsu Nirinaga
<3 !!!SEPTIPLIER!!! <3
Shut up for a moment
My God
Happiness
Few Breaths
I Love You
-Side Story- Crimson Eyed Boy

Kindness

6.3K 254 80
By MaskedNight

Third Person POV 

"Whats this..." 

The deep voice of Nanami's father resonated angrily throughout the mansion. He had his arms crossed. Nanami was looking at five pictures her father had in her hand of her walking with a brown haired commoner. He had crimson colored eyes and a smile that spread across his face. 

"h-hes just a boy!" 

she exclaimed. He didnt seemed convinced. 

"someone in this household has no need for commoners." 

He stated. A hurt expression crossed her face. 

"But Father he's a friend!" 

His lip twitched and he barely sustained his straight face. 

"Someone under this household shouldnt be hanging out with commoners." 

Nanami raised her voice, angry at her father. 

"There is nothing wrong with commoners! And all of this crap your telling me has only made people hate me!" 

This time he didnt try to keep his composure.

"I want you out of this house by tonight! If you like commoners so much you can become one!" 

he growled. She kept down her tears as she stomped out up to her room. She hadnt taken him seriously until it was later that afternoon and he kicked her out with nothing. Which is what led to now. She was walking down the road towards the school.

"surely one of my friends will help me right...?" 

But that wasnt the case. 

One Person....

"Sorry i dont have enough room"

Second Person....

"My parents wont allow me"

The more common answer...

"I never liked you in the first place." 

At this point she could feel tears brimming her eyes. She leaned against the school fountain, put her face in her hands and cried.

.....

Alyn's POV

"Why dont you ever cook for me anymore."

Hikaru said. 

"You never ask." 

I had started to pick up cooking considering id now been living on my own for a few months now. The Whole 'incident' had happened last month and things had returned to normal. I had moved into an apartment beside Haruhi and begun life as a 'commoner', i still had money to pay for school from my account, and had started a part time job at a grocery mart. I had the day off today though. 

"You should cook for us sometime!" 

Tamaki encouraged. I shrugged. 

"Oh! I'm supposed to meet up with Kotatsu!" 

I said and got up from the seat i was sitting in. Honey waved. 

"Bye Alyn-Chan!" 

I chuckled and waved at Honey. 

"See you later Honey-Senpai"

Just as i was about to leave someone grabbed my arm turning me around. Hikaru pressed me against the wall and pushed his lips to mine for what lasted a bit more then a brief moment. When he pulled away he looked down at me. 

"Saying you're going to hang out with another guy isnt pleasent to hear.." 

He murmered. I giggled. 

"He's a friend." 

Then i slipped under his arm, grabbed my bag and Ren ran along behind me. 

'Yay! Kotatsu always gives me treats!' 

Ren exclaimed excitedly. I laughed. 

"You're gonna get fat" 

I teased. He stuck his tongue out in a big doggy grin, not caring about what i said. 

We both ran down the hall and put the doors to hear....crying...?

I slowly went into a stop and looked around. I spotted someone sitting on the fountain edge with their face in their hands. Black hair....Female uniform....Wait, Nanami?!

I slowly approached, I still hadnt forgotten what had happened last month, but i couldnt just ignore her, she was crying, so she was obviously upset.

"ummm are you okay?..." 

She wiped at her eyes furiously. 

"i-im fine!" 

she exclaimed. Although she didnt look up at me. 

"Whats wrong?..." 

i questioned carefully. 

"I said im fi-!!" 

she was about to finish snapping at me but stopped mid-sentence when she looked up to see who it was. 

Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. She quickly looked away. Ren let out a low growl but i shushed him. 

"wh-whywould you care anyways...sh-shouldnt you hate me now.."

I hesitantly sat down beside her.

"I should.." 

I saw as she tensed up and clenched her fists. 

"But i dont..." 

i finished. She looked up at me surprised.

"B-but what i d-did to you?"

I smiled at her. 

"Im mostly over it by now. "

her eyes widened even more and tears suddenly fell down her cheeks. She started wiping at them once more. 

"Th-there's this friend of mine, he's a commoner, my dad didnt approve of it, and so he kicked me out, none of my friends can help me." 

She said the word 'Friends' as bitterly as possible. I suddenly felt bad for her, even after what she did. It hurt to be kicked out of your own home. I knew from personal experience. 

"You camstay over at my place for a bit if you want."

I said and she seemed surprised by that as well. 

"Th-thank you..." 

She said hesitantly. I smiled in return. So i had taken her to my apartment.I had messaged Kotatsu telling him i had to cancel today and he had said it was okay. 

"The extra room is just over there."

I pointed to the extra room. I went into the kitchen and started to make food, i just ended up making (insert favorite food).

"Ill get Haruhi to bring some clothes of hers over." 

I said. Once the food had finished i served her. I sat across from her,but she didn't touch the food. 

"why?...."

she muttered quietly. 

"Why what?"

I questioned.

"Why are you being so nice!?"

She snapped, making me jump back a bit at her raise in volume.

"I was rude, humiliated you, hurt you , so why!?" 

I paused for a moment and pursed my lips before speaking. 

"Because everyone deserves kindness."

I stated seriously. Her eyes widened and she sat there for a moment like that. 

"I went through what you did, a little different, but my father kicked me out as well,thats why im here. So i understand how you feel, and i couldnt just leave you alone."

She smiled at me. 

"Thank You For The Food!" 

And she began to eat. I had went right next door to Haruhi's and explained to her the situation, she seemed to understand and gave me some of her extra clothes that would fit Nanami. I gave them to Nanami and she hesitantly accepted them.

"This is still gonna take some getting used to.."

I laughed and nodded.

"It took me a while too"

Nanami had turned in early. My doorbell suddenly went off. I walked to the door. Hikaru stood there. He had on a jacket. 

"One moment." 

I said quietly and then put on a jacket and scarf. I stepped out closing the door behind me and we both leaned on the rail. I snuggled deeper in my scarf and blew out, it turning to white mist in the air.

"So..Nanami's here...?"

Hikaru suddenly said. I nodded. 

"Haruhi told you huh?"

He nodded in return. He paused for a moment.

"But Alyn she-"

"I couldnt just leave her."

I interupted him, knowing what he was going to say. He sighed. 

"You're too nice.." 

He muttered. I giggled and smirked. 

"You love me for it though~"

I reached down and took his hand in mine, our fingers intertwining. He looked over at me and i met his gaze. He suddenly pulled me to him and put his arm around my waist.

"Yeah...i do, so i dont like the idea of you spending your night with her..." 

I sighed and looked up at him.

"You get jealous way to easily. "

His cheeks went light pink and i could tell it wasnt from the cold. 

"d-do not.."

"do to." 

i stated then leaned up and pressed our lips together. That night it started to snow, and ithink it was the most beautiful thing Id ever seen. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.6K 22
A teen boy named Ryu Himura moves and starts attending Ouran to get away from his past. His mother says it will help to start new. Ryu wasn't happy a...
10.8K 219 14
You go to Ouran High school, you are the new kid. Your looks were beautiful, but you didn't talk nor show a lot of emotion. Whenever someone tried to...
7.7K 278 19
For their whole lives, the world was only split up into two types of people: them and everyone else. Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin have only relied on e...
246K 7K 30
He's quiet and so is she - maybe not as quiet as him. Hibiki Sadeki, a scholarship student everyone mistook as a boy, gets wrapped up in the host cl...