Justin Bieber imagines!! (Req...

Por biebersbabygirl96

This is my first ever imagines book! I love reading them so I thought I'd have a go at writing some too. Som... Mais

Dirty Justin Bieber imagines!!
Imagines form....
Drunk sex with Justin!!
bored/dirty @Love4Bieberxx
angry sex/ romantic date at chuck e cheese @carrauhl
fight/makeup/dirty for @BIEBER_ARLYN07
different imagines :) for everyone
request
Dirty imagine for @BIEBERARLYN07
Dirty imagine @lanadelmetira
movie night/ super horny Justin!! :D @bizzlelover1994
weird wtf!!??
breakup/makeup @shawns_babygurl
First time @MariaTbh
OMG!!!!
rated R?! again WTF?!!?!
bestfriends/dirty for @LibertyGrey
what i love about Justin Drew Bieber!!!
fight/sex for @LibertyGrey
dirty teacher/student @paradisecaitlin
Dirty Jason McCann @hannahrrankin
Seriously Thankyou sooooo much!!!
Dirty Dr Bieber @Luvbiebs
Justin release your new music pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Romantic/ Dirty @JustinB_fan_5558
dirty/cute @emilygcrowe @Emilycrowe101
Fight/ Make up sex @tianasherwood9
Roughness and punishment/ Teacher and student @_breannahancock
Should i enter the wattys?
Fight/cheat/makeup @thinkoutloud122
imagines left to do...thank you guys you're really amazing!
Thats me!
right this is how it will work!
Dirty imagine @Nikki_Bizzle91300
Guys please help...
Fight imagine for @rickthesizzler04
Cute/ B'day sex @1009Malaysia
......
Cute bestfriend Imagine....@Sammielynn395017
Cute treasure hunt....@Tiana_Meyers
Sad/Cute/Dirty @Danielle-lynn067
B'day sex....@camrenisreal321
Fight/Make up
BDSM/cute.....@Elizaabethroot
"I'm way too good at goodbyes"
"I'm so into you"
"Sweatpants, hair tied, chillin' with no make up on"
"I'm so sorry for the way some people treat you"
"YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T FORGET ME!!!!!!"
Part 2 for "I'm so sorry for the way some people treat you"
"You don't deserve Justin! You're a whore!"

hungover/rough @jayperfection

4.1K 57 35
Por biebersbabygirl96

(Justin)

I was sat in bed waiting for my baby to arrive back home she went out with a few friends last night and hasn't returned. I was getting worried about her, I tried calling her but it went straight to her voicemail. I must've left like 500 messages but no joy she wasn't answering.

Our baby boy Drew wouldn't sleep either he kept waking up every hour; I guess he missed his mommy too. I got up and went into his room I picked him up and sat on the couch that was in his room and looked down at his beautiful brown eyes he looked exactly like Naomy making him just perfect.

I heard the front door slam shut I jumped as well as Drew crying "shh baby boy its okay its only mommy" I calmed him down rocking him back and forth in my arms while making my way down the stairs to see Naomy was laying on the sofa with her clutch in one hand and her phone in the other hand.

I looked down to see Drew had fallen asleep so I went into the kitchen where I handed him to my mom who was living with us for a while because her boiler at her house in Hawaii had broken down.

"Hey mom take Drew for a bit please I need to talk to Naomy"

"Sure Justin, but please go easy on her don't shout too much"

"I won't mommy I just want to know what's wrong with my babygirl"

I went back into the living room and saw that Naomy was sleeping so I gently picked her up bridal style; she moved slightly but snuggled back in my chest while mumbling cute incoherent words. She's such a cutie.

I laid her down on the comforter that was on our bed where she snuggled up to Drew's big teddy 

I sat on the bed and spoke in a soft voice knowing that she had a big hangover so I didn't want to shout and be a meanie head.

"Nomi, baby where've you been all night?"

"jay just go away leave me alone please"

"no not until you tell me I've been worried sick!"

"I went out with the girls, I've been stressed a lot lately. Being a mother isn't easy and you're never here so I just wanted to let loose and go have fun for once."

"I understand that baby but you could've talked to me about how you was feeling"

"You're never here to talk to you're either always at the gym, the studio or out going to meetings and stuff. I try calling you but it goes straight to voicemail or your PA picks it up and says you're busy"

She spoke quietly with tears running down her face

"Hey, Hey please don't cry you're too beautiful to cry" I stated while wiping her tears away

"My job comes first baby, I have expectations to live up to I cant just drop everything to be at home all day...as much as I'd love that I cant Scooter would kill me."

"Well if that's how you feel why did you go and knock me up? Why did you ask me to be your girl? If im so much of a big commitment then why did you fuck up my life and make me yours?! I saw my ex last night Justin and he said he wants to have me back and maybe I should take him up on his offer seen as im such a big commitment for you!"

She was full on crying now and there's nothing I could do...she's got the wrong end of the stick this isn't how I planned 'our talk' to go. Why do I fuck everything up? She got up and went to the closet starting to pack her clothes in the duffle bag.

"W-wait baby what are you doing?"

"Like you care Justin move out my way!"

"Fine be a bitch go pack your bags leave! See if I fucking care!"

I was fuming now we can never have a normal conversation where we be rational. I walked out of the room and slid down the wall I put my head in hands wondering what I could do to stop her from leaving.

Just then my 2 year old came waddling up the stairs with my mom behind him, he crawled to me and patted my hand making me look at him. He climbed into my lap put his hands on my cheeks making them squish together.

"d-dadda no be saddy"

I bopped his nose making him giggle and put his head into my neck, I heard the door open followed by a sigh. I looked up to see Naomy kneeling down next to me giving me a kiss on the cheek then walking downstairs.

I was too sad to say stop or wait baby. She's my world I cant lose her! I just cant!

"Then go tell her that juju!" mommy spoke looking at me with nothing but love in her eyes. I looked down and gave her a small smile.

I handed her Drew and ran downstairs to see Naomy was just about to open the door but I screamed out "WAIT!!"

She jumped falling down on her butt, I ran down the remaining steps only to fall flat on my ass as well...try and win back the woman of your dreams and you fall down stairs hitting the ground! What luck.

I hurriedly got up helping her up as well but she quickly jerked away from my embrace. She grabbed the door handle again but I grabbed her hand and spun her around pinning her to the wall.

I held her arms up above her head and put my head in her neck kissing her there. I licked her earlobe and sucked on her neck making her tilt her head slightly back leaving me more room to mark. I pulled away looking at the newly formed hickey on her neck.

"L-let me go Justin!" she said moaning slightly

"No baby I'll never let you go"

I kissed her lips roughly pinning her against the wall more. She held onto the back of my head kissing me with the same passion and love. I picked her up making her drop her handbag and wrapped her legs around my waist taking us upstairs to the bedroom.

I closed and locked the door, only to be interrupted with a knock followed by my moms sweet voice

"use protection kids!"

"ugh mom go away!" I said groaning, Naomy just laughed along with my mom behind the door.

"oh you think that's funny do you?" I spoke in a playful stern voice

"y-yeah I do" 

I kissed her again taking off her dress in the process once it was off I kissed down the valley of her boobs, down her stomach where I stuck my tongue in her belly button this made her giggle and arch her back.

"Eek Justin stop im ticklish"

"I know baby that's why I done it" I said smirking slightly

I kissed her through her panties making her arch her back more. I pulled her panties off using my teeth once they came off I smelled them inhaling her scent. She's always ready for me this one!

"mmm...always so ready for me huh babygirl"

Without giving her a chance to respond I went down in between her legs spreading them apart so I could access her dripping wet pussy. I kissed her thighs making my way up to her inner thighs. I left wet, open mouth kisses along with a few hickeys. I lick and suck on her wet folds deliberately avoiding her clit.

"ughh Justin stop teasing me, ive made a puddle on the bed here!"

"well that's what you get for thinking about going back with your ex, im more better than him!"

"I continued to suck on her wet folds shoving two of my long, thick fingers in her tight hole pumping in and out

"ohh J-Jay"

She moaned arching her back I went up and sucked on her nipples. Now she still had breast milk in her big huge boobs, I tried sucking hard and mimicking a baby's mouth touch so that her nipples got the message I was a baby ready for some yummy milk.

"J-Justin what are you trying to do?"

"I wanna taste some of your milk"

"well keep going baby it feels so so good!"

I carried on sucking her nipples; I had taken my fingers out of her pussy and began to rub her clit making her moan loudly. After a few seconds more of sucking the warm, sweet milk squirted in my mouth. I gulped it down licking my lips once I was finished.

"yummy that was good, you produce some good milk no wonder Drew always clings on to them"

Naomy just blushed and looked down; I lifted her chin up and kissed her softly. I began to take off my top still in between her legs, i was only in my boxers so all I had to do was remove them. Once i had I lined myself up with her entrance "ready baby?" she meekly nodded her head. "let me know if you're in any pain and I will stop" 

I pushed my way in hitting her G-spot; I started to thrust in and out groaning at how tight she was.

"Ugh baby you're so damn tight and wet"

"Fuck me Justin please go deeper"

"Your wish is my command princess"

So I began to go deeper and faster hitting her G-spot with every movement she moaned and arched her back so I held her hips and began to ram my way into her.

"ugh Daddy!!!"

"JUSTIIINNNNN"

"That's it babygirl moan my name, let the neighbours hear who's fucking you this good!"

"I bet your ex never fucked you this good hm did he?"

I thrusted my way in and out of her faster and faster holding on to her breasts and hips to push my way up further.

"ANSWER ME!!"

"N-no he didn't Justin he was always a one minute man in the bedroom and his dick was tiny too!"

I smirked chuckling a little, that probably went to my head a little but oh well I'm fucking my girl good...actually im making hot, steamy love to her. After a few more thrusts Naomy cried out

"J-Jay....i-im gonn-..."

"Go ahead baby, I got you"

She released her load on Jerry, her body spasmed from the all time high I moved in and out slowly helping her down from her high. I thrust in and out a few more times releasing my pent-up load in her welcoming womb. I went up to her lips and kissed her sweetly.

I let my body fall onto hers enveloping her in a tight embrace while we both breathed slightly heavy due to the amazing love making session we just had.

"You know I love you right nomi?"

"Yeah Justin I know and I love you too"

I hugged her and covered ourselves with the blanket getting ready to drift off to sleep. I looked to my right to see that it was 2 in the morning...wow we've been at it for 3 hours straight! I clapped my hands and the lights turned off so I put my head in Naomy's neck grabbed onto one of her heaving boobs and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Naomy here's your imagine so sorry for the long ass wait!

jayperfection go follow Naomy guys! 

Vote, Comment and let me know what you guys thought! 

Question of the Day:

What's your favourite icecream flavour? 

Mines bubblegum

Love Radha xxxxx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

623K 18.8K 137
This book is made up of Justin Bieber imagines and also interracial imagines tell me what you think <3 [ Highest Ranking in Fanfiction - #19 ] - June...
497K 7.3K 108
Your imaginations run wild here. Only if you love Justin Bieber ;) Some imagines are mine,and some aren't.I'm not claiming them as mine but I'm shari...
74.4K 1.9K 52
This is the sequel of Recovery! What will happen, after you had some exciting holiday where you and Justin get to know and love each other, and you d...
752K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!