The lovable Death-Eater

dcostavidal

Barty and Paulie are childhood friends. Even though they're sorted into diff. Houses, they still stick togeth... Еще

A/N
Chapter 1
Cast members
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Thanks for reading!

Chapter 19

189 11 0
dcostavidal

"Why did you call me here exactly?" I stammered, nervously looking up at em. "We want you to bring him in." Professor McGonagall revealed. "We have news that he's living in Godric's Hollow. But, we can't do anything about it. He knows we're searching for him and he'll be alert. But, you. You're his best friend and he'll trust you. We want you to follow him, keep us informed and we'll do the rest! " the Minister explained, calmly. "Wh...What d'you plan on doin with im? " I asked, eyeing him suspiciously. "Send him off to Azkaban, of course! Where the Dementors will take care of him! " a scowling Barty Crouch Sr replied on his behalf. "You're sendin im to his death?! He's your son! " I cried out, shocked by his response. "He's a cold-hearted criminal! Tell her who he's working for, Dumbledore! " Barty Crouch Sr ordered. "Voldemort." Dumbledore whispered. "Who? " I asked. "Voldemort. He's the one who killed your parents. You don't remember, because you were just a baby. Fortunately, Mrs. Murani was there to secretly rescue you." he recounted, as I stared agape at him. I felt myself tearing up. Barty was working for a murderer an' I knew I had to bring him in, before it was too late, but I didn't want to. I didn't want to be held responsible for his death! "There must be some other way...He doesn't have to die...Does he? " I asked, with a sob. "I'm sorry. But, it's the only way." Professor Dumbledore replied softly, not knowing how to comfort me. So, that's how I ended up hunting down my best friend.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

15.1K 376 45
Rosella Josette Silverware, A beautiful Pureblood witch. Whilst being in her first year at Hogwarts she had befriended Draco Malfoy, during that time...
673K 12.7K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...
Imagine Us Gabby

Фанфик

215K 5.3K 30
Harry Potter and Hermione a Granger have always been best friends, but will that change now they head back to Hogwarts? Will Harry show his true feel...
3.8K 158 18
The fourth part of un unforgettable story. A Wizarding World Story Lucy Parcivall never imagined her friendship with Draco would extend beyond anythi...