Chapter 8

Almost the whole school had gathered to watch the game. We made our way towards the stands, when Barty excused himself. "You 2 go ahead. I don't feel well all o' a sudden. Perhaps, I'm comin down with somethin..." he muttered. "But...Barty, you promised Dave you'd cheer for im! " I reminded, grabbing his arm as he turned away. "Couldn't you 2 do that instead?" a visibly irritated Barty demanded, pulling his arm away. "But, you're from Slytherin." I reminded, finding his behavior strange. "Yea. We'd seem like traitors if we cheered for your House instead of our own Houses,no? " Minnie refused politely. "Yea. The looks we'd get if we did that! " I agreed. "Yer bein ridiculous! " he exclaimed, nodding his head in disbelief. "Fine, we'll do it! D'you want me to accompany you back?" I finally agreed, already imagining the dirty looks I'd get from my Housemates! "No. I'll be fine on my own." he muttered. "Se sentir mieux bientôt, mon amor." Minnie whispered, planting a kiss on his lips before he left. "You really like im, dontcha? " I asked, flashing her a smile as we continued on our way. "Yea,I do. He's the sweetest, nicest person I've ever met!" a blushing Minnie replied. "An' it's all thanks to you for introducing us, chéri! Merci beaucoup! " she thanked, before wrapping her arm around me in a sisterly manner.