Jakeward: Jacob and Edward- T...

Galing kay Engie_fangirl

The lives of two total opposites change the moment they lay eyes on each other for the first time. Will they... Higit pa

Jakeward: Jacob and Edward- The Chosen One
Chapter 2: You Did What!?!?
Chapter 3: I'm Here To Help!!!
Chapter 4: Families Getting Closer?"?"?"
Chapter 5: What Could Be Wrong ?:?:?:?
Chapter 6: We Will Keep You Safe !"!"!"
Chapter 7 and 8: Whats Hurting Me?"?"?"?
Chapter 9: Why Can't He Cross????
Chapter 10: New Discoveries ?!?!
Chapter 11: My Baby Might Be What?!?!?!
Chapter 12: Is It True Love?????
Chapter 13: So Will You???
Chapter 14: Last Night Single??? Part #1
Chapter 15: Last Night Single- Part #2
Chapter 16: Wedding Charms???
Chapter 19: Are You Happy???
Chapter 20: I'm Not Doing This!!!
Chapter 21: You Promised!!!
Chapter 22: We're Gonna Get You Back!!!
Chapter 23: Our Baby...
Chapter 24: My Husband...
Chapter 25: Lets Play Baby
Chapter 26: Quileute Discoveries...
Chapter 27: Family Matters...
Chapter 28: He Needs Help...
Chapter 29: It's Time...
Chapter 30: Is Jacob Alive?????
Chapter 31: Waking Sleeping Beauty...
Chapter 32: What Are You Waiting For????
Chapter 33: Finally Reunited....
Chapter 34: Husbands Reunited
Chapter 35: What's In A Name?????
Chapter 36: Hard Choices...
Chapter 37: Assemble The Godparents...
Chapter 38: Godparents...
Chapter 39: Telling The Family...
Chapter 40: Family Dinner...
Chapter 41: Diaper Troubles
Chapter 42: Nights and Talks...
Chapter 43: Family At The Rez...
Chapter 44: Meeting...
Chapter 45: Family Bonding()()()()()
Chapter 46: Husband Bonding.....
Chapter 47: Day Of Baptism...
Chapter 48: Baptism....
Chapter 49: Wolf Training(>)(>)(>)(>)(>)
Chapter 50: Family Fix Up....

Chapter 17: Wedding Bells!!!

4.3K 176 6
Galing kay Engie_fangirl

Jacob...

P: Okay baby I know you love squeezing the life out of my hand and I don't mind but we need to get you up, it's time.

J: Help me up please?

P: Okay let's get you up.

J: Where's my dad?

CW: He had to go down to the backyard honey can I help you with something?

J: The baby... it's getting worse... my stomach can't take it anymore.

CW: It's because the wedding is getting closer and closer baby.

J: Well then I want it over and maybe then it'll be over because I'm pretty sure my tummy is fifty shades of purple right about now.

HaHaHaHa

They all stopped laughing when the door opened.

R: It's time.

Then she closed the door and left.

CW: Okay guys it's... (She was cut off)

P: When's Quil going to get here, we're suppose to walk down together.

Q: I'm here. (He said breathlessly) Jake??

J: Quil!

Se: Just got back huh?

Q: 5 min ago.

CW: Okay I have to go. I'm walking with Billy. Guys the Cullen's will come get you when you have to walk. Paul and Quil here are the rings please don't lose it.

Q: We're walking just before Jake right?

CW: Yes. Good luck everyone and see you outside.

P: Okay Jake it's now or never.

Jar: Yeah we can have you out of this house in 10 sec.

A: Do it and we'll track you down.

J: Wouldn't think of it.

Ja: Jared we're up.

Jar: Good luck Jake.

J: Thanks.

Q: I can't believe I wasn't here when my brother got pregnant.

J: Wasn't pretty.

Q: Wasn't Edward good?

J: I'm not answering that but if he wasn't I wouldn't be pregnant  and getting married to him now.

Q: Oooooooooooh

Em: You wolves only have one thing on your minds.

R: So do you.

Em: Yeah whatever.

R: Mutt let's go.

Emb: I'm not going until you call me correctly.

S: Guys we don't have time.

R: Embry let's go.

Emb: See you outside bro.

P: Then there were 5.

Q: We have to go too.

J: This is it.

S: You nervous?

J: Like no bodies business.

S: Don't worry we're here for you.

Se: Let's go.

~~~Outside~~~

Edward...

Billy and Mrs. Clearwater were the first down the aisle then I walked out with Carlisle and Esme'. We invited the rest of the wolves and the elders as well as my family. Half of them didn't show up because I was getting married to a wolf but I didn't care, if they didn't accept our relationship then I didn't want them here. Next Jasper, Alice and Jared came out then Embry, Emmett and Rosalie. Then Paul and Quil walked out and I started to get nervous. If I could sweat then I would be sweating my palms off.

P: Hey dude, stop smiling. You're creeping us out.

HaHaHaHa

Then the music started and the people stood up and I turned around to face the path way. Jacob came out with Sam's arm around his waist and Seth's arm interlocked with his and he had the biggest smile on his face. He looked perfect belly and all.

S: Take good care of him.

E: I will...I missed you so much.

J: I missed you too.

B: Okay everyone.

***Ceremony***

B: Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God and in the face of this company, to join together these men in Holy Matrimony and if there is anyone here who can show just cause why they may not lawfully be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace... then we shall continue.

B: Edward will you take this Man to thy wedded Husband? Will you love, comfort, honor, and keep him through sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?

E: I do. 

B: Jacob will you take this Man to thy wedded Husband? Will you love, comfort, honor and keep him through sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?

 J: I do. 

B: Who giveth Jacob to be married to Edward?

Elder #1: I do.

B: Thank you. Edward take Jacobs right hand with your right hand and repeat after me. (Billy says vows)

I Edward take thee Jacob to be my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's Holy ordinance in all truth.

B: Jacob take Edward's right hand with your right hand and repeat after me.

I Jacob take thee Edward to be my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and I health, to love and cherish, till death do us part, according to God's Holy ordinance in all truth.

B: The Rings, please.

Paul gave Edward, Jacob's ring.

B: Bless, O Lord, this Ring that he who gives it to he who wears it may abide, in thy peace, and continue in thy favor, unto their life's end; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. Repeat after me.

E: With this Ring I thee wed: In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. (He said putting the ring on Jacob's finger.

Quil gave Jacob, Edward's ring and Billy repeated what he said previously.

J: With this Ring I thee wed: In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. (He said putting the ring on Edward's finger)

B: Now for your separate vows. Jacob.

Jacob said his traditional (ceremonial) vows in Quileute.

Edward said his traditional (ceremonial) vows in English.

Everyone stood up and prayed the Lord's Prayer and after Billy said his peace.

B: O Eternal God, Creator and Preserver of all mankind, Giver of Spiritual grace, the Author of Everlasting life: Send thy blessings upon these thy servants: these men, whom we bless in thy Name; that they; living faithfully together, may surely perform and keep the vow and covenant where for this Ring given and received is a token and pledge and may ever remain in perfect love and peace together, and live according to thy laws: through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

B: And to our Ancestors may you Bless this couple standing here before you and separate them from any and all curses against them. Diminish the curse of child, the curse of the world and the curse against love.

There was brief lightening even though the sky was clear.

Billy joined Edward and Jacob's right hands.

B: Those whom God and our Ancestors have joined together let no man put asunder. (Then he said to the families)

 For as much as Jacob and Edward have consented together in Holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before God and this company, and there to have given and pledged their love to each other, and declared the same by giving and receiving a Ring, and by joined hands: I pronounce that they are Husbands in the Mane of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. Please bless them from this day forth.

B: You may now kiss your Husband.

E: I've been waiting two days to do this.

J: So have I, now kiss me. Mwaah.

Their guest started laughing and they pulled apart.

I love you Jacob Black Cullen.

I love you Edward Black Cullen.

WooooHoo.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

106K 6.4K 37
What happens when the paths of two people who are poles apart collide? What happens when two people who are imperfect complete each other perfectly? ...
54 11 14
||Kindle's Best seller|| What would be your reaction, when your life and the romantic novel you read become synonymous? Heads up for Kindle's fourte...
6.7K 237 52
Spin of PTB & LBB Sean Wayne...... Unfortunate famous designer....... Irrevocably in love Lisa Waynes! People say Love is all about being patient...
445 66 25
The storyline is about two best friends who are struggling in their own lives without having each other back. A tremendous need and some undiscovered...