Chapter 29: It's Time...

Edward's POV

E: Can you please leave me alone. Please.

Es: Are you sure, son?

E: Yes please.

Es: Okay, call us if you need anything.

E: Thank you. 

As Billy and Esme' left, Edward went over to sit by Jacob.

E: What should I do, Jake? (He huffed)

Edward sat there starring at Jacob's peaceful face.He was happy to see Jacob finally at peace like that.

 (And just like that he was hit with a wave of thoughts but he didn't know where it was coming from. He continued listening to the thought: It's of him, Jake and what seems to be a baby in Jacob's arms. They were walking around town. Then they're driving towards the Reservation. They head to La Push and once there they set the baby in its stroller as he fell asleep. Edward is busy rocking the stroller softly to help the baby fall asleep. After the baby is asleep, Edward and Jacob look out at the water then Edward smiles and pulls Jacob closer to him and then he kissed him and just as they started making out the baby started crying. Edward let go of Jacob and laughed at Jacob's pout as he picked the baby up.

J: Give him his bottle.

E: He doesn't want his bottle, dear. He just doesn't like seeing his father's making out.

J: Oh and how do you know that?

E: We've been together for a long time and you still find it difficult to remember my gift.

J: I tend to forget irritating things.

E: Oh yeah, let's just pretend that you ONLY forget the irritating things.

J: Shut up .Mr Cullen. (He joked)

E: Just Cullen? What happened to the other half of my surname?

J: Nope. You insulted me so you're just a normal Cullen now. Your son and I are the only super cool Black-Cullen's.

E: So what can I do to become a super cool Black-Cullen again?

J: I don't know but I'll think of something. For starters you can give me a kiss.

E: I can do that. {And just as Edward was about to kiss Jacob the thought disappeared in a blur})

Edward jumped up from the chair looking towards the bed. When he saw him still lying there he realised it wasn't real. He was filled with so much anger that he pushed open his bedroom door and left the room for the first time since he brought Jacob in five days ago and ran to the living room.

E: Which one of you did that!!!!!?

Es: Did what dear?

E: Who was that?

C: Edward, what are you talking about?

E: Why would you guys do that to me, after everything that I have gone through?

S: Edward, can you please tell us what you're talking about?

E: Someone in here had a vivid thought about Jacob and I with our son in town and at La Push and we were happy, SO WHO WAS IT?

R: Edward, we would never do that to you. We know how it feels to lose a mate. Most of us have experienced the pain of losing a mate...

E: Stop right there! He is not my mate, he is my Husband!