The lovable Death-Eater

By dcostavidal

Barty and Paulie are childhood friends. Even though they're sorted into diff. Houses, they still stick togeth... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Cast members
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Thanks for reading!

Chapter 18

199 13 0
By dcostavidal

A few years later, I was workin as a herbologist an' traveling to far-off lands to study magical herbs an' plants which had been unheard of. I'd just returned from the Bermuda Triangle after studying (an' fortunately, surviving! ) the mysterious man-eating seaweed there, when I found an owl perch on my doorstep with a letter from Hogwarts. "What's this? A reunion?" I muttered, picking at the envelope.
Urgent! the first line read. We need you here at the Ministry. Be quick! Bartemius will be waiting for you. So will we. Only you can help us!
it read an' it was signed by Professors Dumbledore an' McGonagall . "Need me? Why would they need me? " I wondered. I was exhausted, but I decided to change quickly and head for the Ministry. I was ready to drop everything for Professor Dumbledore. He was like a father to me, all those years at Hogwarts. Besides, this meant I could meet Barty after all these years!
Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be his dad, Barty Crouch Sr who was waitin for me! "Oh! I thought Barty was gonna be here! " I exclaimed embarrassingly, staring at Professors McGonagall an' Dumbledore, the Minister o' magic an' Barty's dad....but, no sign o' Barty! "We want to talk to you about him." Professor Dumbledore explained, gesturing to a table scattered with newspapers with news about Barty torturing innocent Aurors! I noticed a wickedness in his smile in the photo alongside the caption: Bartemius Crouch Jr: Wanted Death-Eater. Wait! Death-Eater?! That can't be true! Godmum had told me about em. They practiced the Dark Arts and commited countless murders...An' Barty was one o' em?! I was shocked! I'd been away for so long, I hadn't even known my friend had turned into some evil, insane, wanted criminal! What shocked me even more was a photo o' Minnie alongside a caption reading- Minerva Delacour, accomplice to the Death-Eater. I couldn't believe my eyes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 612 32
Draco Malfoy has been your best friend as long as you can remember. Will everything remain the same once you attend Hogwarts? Or will your friendship...
218K 5.3K 30
Harry Potter and Hermione a Granger have always been best friends, but will that change now they head back to Hogwarts? Will Harry show his true feel...
402K 8.7K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
5.5K 158 34
In their final year at Hogwarts, Athena and Sebastian face escalating dangers and embark on adventures with their friends. They form a group to take...