Project Blood Moon

By KC-Blares

I can't remember the time I actually felt human. Was I only two then? Maybe... Or was I younger? All I know i... More

Project Blood Moon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 37

3.7K 183 2
By KC-Blares

Chapter 37

Helena's P.O.V.

I was falling through air

Everything had gone red

The pain was incredible

My body screamed at every movement, as I twisted in midair. There was nothing but a faint buzzing in my ears. But there was nothing else. So much nothingness…What was happening? Where was I? Was I falling? Where was Kale?

“ELLA!” The scream pierced the buzzing, pierced the nothingness. I tried to follow the voice but it faded away like smoke. Something hard was under me, burning air above me. The buzzing was still there.

“ELLA WHERE ARE YOU?!”

“KID, SHE’S OVER HERE!” Something lifted me up. But, it felt like I was being twisted into a pretzel. I tried to breathe but the air was choked with smoke.

“K-kale!” I gasped out, searching with my ears. But, the buzzing was still there on the right side.

 No… no… Why couldn’t I hear?! A rush of cool air filled my lungs and something soft was under me. Wait… that smell… ANTISEPTIC?! I threw myself up, screaming wildly. No way in hell was I going back to the facility.

NEVER!

Hands pressed me down but I fought. Kicking forward, there was a loud crunch. I fell into emptiness again. My body hit something hard, and I scrambled to my feet. The buzzing on my right side set me off balance and I fell again. Where was I?! What was happening?!

“Kale!” I screamed, crawling on my hands and knees. He had to be somewhere.

“Helena!” he was there, helping me up. I felt his arms around me, and I went weak at the knees.

“What happened?” I asked, trying not to fall.

“I should be asking you that.” he muttered.

“I’m sorry.” I said, letting him support me.

“Don’t be.”

“I snapped… it’s just because I…” love you

“Kale! Helena!” Moretta’s voice rang through the buzzing, as she ran up. There were smaller footsteps next to her, I supposed it was Lynx. Wait, where was Kanine? I blacked out after she lunged at me… I was so stupid to hurt her like that. What happened?! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418 44 15
I was born as a daughter of a Vampire and a Werewolf... Daughter of two enemies... Daughter of two monsters... Only one in my kind, living a sorrowfu...
1.1K 58 43
My name is Rosetta Fall and my family are werewolves, my father is the Alpha of our pack and my mother is the Luna, my parents wanted me to take over...
114 3 1
When I'm feeling ironic or witty, I wonder what I might call myself. Not normal, never that. But the cool parts of my story, they belong to Warren. W...
689 12 21
My Names Anna, and this is when I met my mate James on my 16th birthday. I'm a werewolf and so is he. So I'll have to say this isn't your typical hum...