Carl Grimes-Chandler riggs Im...

By PROTECTPOTTER

Heres a bundle of imagines you will love, if you love this boy like me. Please message me for requests, Than... More

Walker duty.
Its real.
Never change.
Back togather.
Just met.
Broken apart.
Broken apart Pt.2; Crying helps the pain.
Stuck together. {Requested}
Alexandria. {Requested}
I'll miss you.
Live stream.
Babe.
Makeout session.
Love at first sight. {Requested}
Love at first sight; Pt.2 nervous {Requested}
Why not me?
New single.
Storms. {Requested}
Fanfic.
Love. {Requested}
Hate. {Requested}
Thank you!
Bad boy grimes.
Drunk.
Rose notes.
Rose notes Pt.2.
Broke up.
You guys.
Blue eyes. {Requested}
His birthday.
Forever and Always. {Requested}
Smut. {Requested}
Fell for the wrong one.
Promise. {Requested}
Beautiful. {Requested}
Surprises. {Requested}
Safe. {Requested}
-note-
Cut. {Requested}
Bonding. {Requested}
The dress. {Requested}
Training

Caught me. {Requested}

973 24 12
By PROTECTPOTTER

I love your name!
Written by me & idea by Amy.
Carl imagine.

Amy's POV

They take out Reg's body. I look away, he was an awesome person. He didn't deserve to die.  I walk back to my house that I share with the Grimes family. Judith was with Carol, Rick at the funeral and Carl was probably with Enid. I sigh;

He hasn't been talking much, just Enid. She doesn't like me much, I don't know.

I try to push my thoughts out of my head and just lay on the couch. They've been deaths of pretty close people. Reg, Noah, Tyreese arriving to Alexandria. I miss all of them.

I wonder, if I had died and none of them did, or at least just one of them. They were a better help to the group. At least they aren't ignored by the people they love

Yeah, love. not just the group. I love Carl, more than anything. Since the beginning, thank god for his and my mom being best friends. We were too.

I felt as if I don't belong, Beth and I were the one's actually close. Usually, Me and the group would hit it off as well, but they're all so busy. They would think I'm just 'depressed'. I hate that word, honestly no one can be depressed forever. They wouldn't be if they got attention. You aren't depressed, just sad for a moment of time.

(a:n: I don't agree with that, neither does amy but yeah I think about it sometimes, what is it so I decided to add it in, any of you who is please talk to me, because so am I)

I look at the tower by the gate from the window, it wasn't that far at all. The house was pretty close to it. No one was on duty, so I decided to go and hang for a while.

I walked out and made sure no one was following me, I quickly ran towards the tower. I opened the door and looked at the first step,

What am I doing?

I shook it off and climbed the stairs. My chest was heavy, my head pounded and my face was burning up, because of me not crying. It would happen when I would stop my tears and it was so hard to fake. I got up and the wind blew my long blonde hair.

I spread my arms, enjoying the wind. I let it all out, all the sadness, all the feelings bottled up. I took a glance at the road, everyone had frowns. One thing caught my eye, Enid and Carl holding hands, and that's when I actually start to bawl.

I started at them and I cried harder,

My best friend, my love with some else.

I looked away and cried more, I wiped my hand but it didn't help cause they were already wet. I sat down and brought my knees to chest, I took deep breaths and stopped crying.

Should I just leave?

Fade away?

Like the others did?

I don't belong.

I'll just be another person who lived.

Another funeral.

Or maybe nothing.

I gathered all the strength, I had left. I saw the tower had some pencils and paper put on the single seat.

Wow, people had everything planned.

Maybe another sign for the right decision.

I grabbed the pencil and started pouring my feelings to small parchment.

Hi it's Amy,

Ok, so I'm probably dead by now..lol. I'm so dumb for lol-ing. anyways, I love all of you so much. Maggie, you were the best sister ever, you were always there omg, you were like glued to me, gleggie forevaa and I'll say hi to Beth. Glenn, you know you're my fav, Yo glenn coco. Daryl, you don't get touchy do you? c'mon don't cry, just your baby girl flying off high, I'm kidding I'll miss you a lot, daddy I never had, we need to get DNA tests! I'm damn sure we are related! Rick, the man who gave me a home, what up, jk you had no choice, I was Lori's favourite, again kidding, second daddy! I mean I never even had a dad lol(I'll say hi to Lori tho).  Carol, your cookies will be missed, jk you're my second mommy, hehehe cookies tho. Sasha, I had fun times with you babe. Tara, yo I was a mini you! Abraham, fire head I'll miss that hair. Rosita, señorita I had fun runs with you like omg, remember when Abraham screamed like a girl, HAH. Eugene don't be so afraid, you're important man, just...man up. Michonne, best for last, lol you were amazing gal, no words described.

And yeah my best friend. Carl, thanks for the awesome childhood, you mean the most to me :) just I don't know why you're ignoring me I guess I deserve it for some reason...I don't know but I love you more than a friend. Don't feel guilty tho. Enid, take care of Carl. Ron, you were cool, just creepy, hehehe. Sam, cutie and Jessie, mom goals af. and all Alexandrian's, you all were amazing people. :)

xoxoxox

-Amy (proud to have you all)

I wiped the last tears and laughed at all the memories, that rushed back at me. Some tear drops left my eyes and landed on the letter but that was okay. I folded the letter and put it under the pencils and on the chair, so it doesn't fly away. I looked once more at the group, i didn't see carl, Enid was still there.

I wanted to look at him one last time but I guess not. I hadn't stop crying. I took a step on the window sill, and looked down.

It won't hurt, just a few seconds.

You'll be happy,

You'll see you mom, lori, beth and all of the people who loved you.

I smiled at the thought.

I opened my arms wide and put one foot forward.

The wind blew my hair faster, as I started to lean down.

"NO!" as I was about to fall, someone grabbed my arms.

"No let me go!" I screamed and tears flooded my eyes.

I was pulled into someones chest, the familiar smell and embrace made me realise it was; Carl.

"Let me go please" I was trying to push him away but i actually didn't want too, and he was pretty strong.

"What were you thinking amy, why?" he started to cry and it made my heartbreak,

I pulled away and looked at his blue eyes, they glistened with tears. I got out of his embrace, I wasn't going to fall back for him after him ignoring me.

"Why are you mad at me?" he asked,

I didn't answer him. I saw him grab the letter. I decided to leave the tower but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him.

"Stay" he ordered me, I wasn't going to listen.

I tried to pry out of his arms but he wouldn't let me. I stayed at the spot as he read the letter a small smile forming on his face. I noticed it turn into a frown as he probably read the part about him or because he was at the very end. Well actually, the Alexandrian's were.

"I'm sorry" he put the letter in his pocket,

"I shouldn't have done it, I'm an asshole for ignoring you" he gave me a huge hug, I accepted happily.

"You're my everything, you mean the world to me and I was about to lose you" he burried his head into my shoulder, I let some tears shed.

"I'm sorry for making you feel like that, I love you a lot, i just couldn't say it. I decided to get distraction" that made me mad.

I pulled away, "Why would you carl! that's the dumbest reason ever!" I yelled, letting it all out.

"Best friends since day 1 and you just ignored! I was always there and you thought it was okay yo ignore? we were best friends, did you even notice me breaking apart?" I screamed,

"You're much smarter and why would you think ignoring me was the answer?"

"I felt upset, I'm sorry"

"You're my best friend, my everything I will always love you carl, please don't ever ignore me again" I cried,

"It was the worst feeling ever" I cried, covering my face with my hands.

"I couldn't take it, why would-" my words got muffled up as Carl's lips pressed on mine.

I grabbed his face and kissed him deeper as his hands got to my waist. My hands played with his hair and his hands grabbed my hips. I pulled away to breath,

"I love you more than anything, promise me, you will never do that again, I'm sorry for being a dick" he breathed out,

"I promise, I won't" he grabbed my waist.

"Enid is nothing compared to you, never think that. You were also wrong for thinking and doing this stupid attempt" he smirks, he always tries to be right,

"Oh shut up, you were there at time" i smiled,

"I'm glad I was here at time" he looked at my eyes, I looked deep in his blue ones.

He hated his eyes but I cherished them deeply, they always made me feel happy. His eyes were special to me.

"I'm glad you caught me, I knew I was gonna miss us"

"I would've killed myself, if I had lost you"

"Liar"

"Governor much? and Nope, you're the meatballs to my spaghetti" I laugh at his random jokes. I was gonna miss him, I'm glad I didn't fall.

He gave me another kiss and I couldn't stop smiling. he was blushing so hard,

"I like you blushing" I giggled,

"Oh look at yourself" he laughed, I'm probably blushing like crazy.

"I love you"

"I love you" I smiled.

"Now, let's show this to everyone and you'll get scolded a lot" he chuckled putting and arm on my shoulder,

"Dick"

"Love you too"

---

Sorry for not posting and I'm sorry this was a lot crying. It made me emotional. I'm sorry if this isn't good, I wasn't feeling good, I was crying so sorry. and sorry for late, I had school burden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 533 31
Leonora Brocker ist die Cousine von Carla Brocker, die die Freundin von Arthur Leclerc ist. Nach einem Besuch in Monaco bei ihrer Cousine lernt sie d...
14.8K 251 114
Eigentlich dachte Mira immer sie würde auf nette, freundliche und romantische Typen stehen. Sie dachte es... Bis Tom Riddle ihr eines Tages zu nahe k...
48.3K 2.3K 58
Fortsetzung von Young Love - Jamal Musiala!!! Nachdem Juli und Jamal endlich den selben Nachnamen tragen und die freudigen Nachrichten kennen, geht d...
4.3K 924 14
Jimin, 23 Jahre, blonde Haare, liebevoll und höflich. Vorzeige Sohn der Familie Park. Doch hinter dieser Perfektion der Familie - mehr Schein als sei...