All About Revenge (#1) [NOT E...

بواسطة pumpkinyara

{Completed} Book #1 He finally answered the phone after the third ring. " You wanted to destroy me right ? D... المزيد

Trailer
Forward
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter 3 - The Game
Chapter 4 - First Kiss
Chapter 5 - The Confession
Chapter 6 - I Love You Too
Chapter 7 - You Are Hired
Chapter 8 - Marry Me ?
Chapter 9 - Happily Ever After.. Or ?!
Chapter 10 - He Promised Me !
Chapter 11 - He is Dead
Chapter 12 - letting him/me GO !
Chapter 13 - I'll help you
Chapter 14 - "Time Heals" is a lie !
Chapter 15 - The Truth !
Chapter 16 - Plan mode : ON
Chapter 17 - First step
Chapter 19 - Chocolate Kiss
Chapter 20 - Not Happy !
Chapter 21 - True Nightmare
Chapter 22 - Back Home
Chapter 23 - I am not alone
Chapter 24 - The slap
Chapter 25 - Safe
Chapter 26 - What is happening ?
Chapter 27 - Daddy's Issues
Chapter 28 - New Crush
Chapter 29 - Facing My Fears
Chapter 30 - He's Here
Chapter 31 - Slow dancing (Part one)
Chapter 31 - Slow Dancing (Part two)
Chapter 32 - The Almost Kiss
Chapter 33 - Mr. Friend
Chapter 34 - The drunken kiss
Chapter 35 - The Actual Truth
Chapter 36 - Honey Bunch
Chapter 37 - The Hot Coffee
Chapter 38 - Should I Apologize ?
Chapter 39 - To Grandma's
Chapter 40 - The Last Dance
Chapter 41 - Don't Leave
Chapter 42 - She's my girlfriend !
Chapter 43 - Picnic Day
Chapter 44 - Too Good to be True
Chapter 45 - The Last Goodbye
Chapter 46 - Forgiven ?
Chapter 47 - Change in Plans
- Sequel -

Chapter 18 - Sweetheart

7.9K 331 70
بواسطة pumpkinyara

Katherine's POV

I was working non-stop for a long time thanks to 'Someone', I was so engrossed typing on my Laptop when i felt a presence beside me, i lifted my head up to meet with an amused light brown eyes looking directly at me, i studied his face and his Dark brown hair and it didn't took a while to realize who is he.

"Alex Warren" , Ashton's best and maybe only friend , he works in this company too, Caleb told me that he and Ashton started this company together.

He looked amused staring at me from up to down even though i am sitting making me feel uncomfortable under his gaze, then he lightly rubbed his chin, a smile stretched over his lips and one of his eyebrows lifted a little.

"Mr. Ryder is busy now, you can wait till he finishes." I shifted in my seat while i managed to utter these words.

"And you are?" he asked amusement filling his eyes , i think he didn't know yet that Ashton hired a new personal assistance.

"Mr. Ryder's PA." I said in a matter-of-a-fact tone.

He titled his head, his eyes studying my face, "Oh but for me you look more than a just a personal assistance sweetheart."He said with a smirk forming over his lips.

Wait.

Did he just -- did he just call me sweetheart ?

The fuck-

"Excuse me !" I said, shooting him a glare. "Look if you don't have an appointment i advise you to leave."

"Oh sweetheart , you don't know who i am ?" He said, his palms pressed over the desk as he inched closer. My jaw tightened as i pressed my back against my seat.

I do know who are you, but if you will call me 'Sweetheart' again i wont hesitate to kick your balls. I wanted to tell him that but thanks god i was able to control my anger.

"Should I ?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I advise you to be more careful with your tone.. sweetheart".

I fed up , this man is playing on my nerves.

"Stop calling me that !" I said gritting my teeth.

"Call you what ?" He said ever so innocently. "Sweetheart." He added, letting the word slip so slowly out of his mouth trying to tease me more.

He looks so calm and i am here burning from the inside. What kind of people i let myself deal with.

"Look Mr. i-dont-know-who-the-hell-you-are I advise you to get the hell out of here, because unlike you i don't want to waste my time." I said raising my voice as I stood from my seat.

I don't care he is like my boss as well but i am fed up, one moment that 'Someone' starts shouting at me for no reason and now 'this' is teasing me and playing on my nerves.

"Oh feisty -- Just like i love. " His smirk was bigger now.

"I swear if you don't leave i will hit you."

He chuckled, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth, he said , "Hit me baby hit me, i have a feeling i'll enjoy it."

My eyes widened, i really want to hit him, oh my god-

"Do you have any manners !"

He shook his head, "Nope." He said popping the p. "I can show you too-"

He inched his face closer, his eyes drifted to my lips, his voice lowered, "How i have no manners at all."

Okay that's it , i will kick his balls right now.

Be ready.

Here we go.

I was about to walk from behind my desk to face him but a deep voice came from beside me made me freeze in my spot.

Way to show Mr. Jerk, way to show-

"Alex !"

My eyes drifted to him, his eyes glaring at Alex, they drifted to me, the same look in them.

Oh shit - I hope he didn't hear me shouting at Alex , what if he heard me ? What if he fired me now ,he can do it , he is crazy and he just shouted at me like two hours ago.

Dammit Katherine ! You cant hold your balls and shut your big mouth for just a second.

"We are already late , go to the car , and I'll follow you."

Does he order everyone like this ? Even his best-fuckîng-friend.

Alex nodded before looking at me and that smirk is back, "See you later sweetheart !" He winked, he fuckin winked ! The balls of this guy , ugh !

Oh wait a second , why Ashton didn't went with him ? Oh god is going to fire me ,he is so going to fire me , shit shittt shitttt.

I was looking at my hands playing with them like i always do when i am nervous, i was too afraid to look at him.

"Katherine." He said his tone changing , his voice was softer.

Softer ! Off course not , it is my imagination for sure.

"Dammit ! I am talking to you , look at me." And here we go back to I-am-angry-all-the-time tone.

I looked up still afraid , since when i became such a chicken ! This man really knows how to scare the hell out of me.

"Look U-umm about .." He paused unable to continue, sounding uncomfortable.

Please don't fire me , please don't.

"U-umm about what happened inside .." I just looked at him dumbfounded not understanding where he is going with this.
"You know a-about what i've said , i mean what i.." Another pause !

What the hell he is trying to say ? He looked nervous , which is so weird , because he always has this look about him that no-one-can-make-me-nervous look. ( If there is something like that in the first place).

Anyway back to this scary man in front of me , he was silent and then cursed something under his breath and i heard him mutter "Dammit" ,I noticed he use this word a lot.

"I mean about what i said to you , i mean i shouted at you , it wasn't your fault , I didn't mean to." He said sighing.

Did he just said sorry but in an indirect way ?Was the heartless Arrogant Ashton Ryder apologizing ?

I opened my mouth to say something , but nothing came to my mind . I was still processing the fact he was apologizing.

"Sorry" He said it in a very low voice , before storming away.

Okay i need to sit down .

Deep breath Katherine, Exhale then inhale.. Come on.

So i though he will fire me , and he just apologized.
Wow , i didn't expect that !

I looked at my desk to see the files i dropped at his office earlier for him to sign , i didn't notice that he had placed them here.

You were too scared to even look at him chicken.

My inner self was right this time.

I took the files and headed toward the HR section to drop them.

I was so lost in my thoughts ,which is a thing i am doing a lot lately ,i was still thinking about how Ashton did really apologize ,when i suddenly collided with someone but he caught me before falling.

"Watch out sweetheart ! Didn't know you would fall for me this fast." And this voice !

I freed myself from his grip , and glared at him and he just smirked enjoying my misery.

Okay i am exaggerating now , but the balls of this man makes me want to kill someone so badly !

My eyes went from his face down to the file he is holding in his hands.

"Need to put this in Ashton's office." He said noticing where i am looking.

"I can put it." I offered , curious to know what does the file contain, maybe it will benefit my plan.

"Nope" He said popping the 'p' "I don't trust you that much sweetheart." He said winking before going toward Ashton's office.

What he said made me even more curious to know about what the hell that file contains.

Off course i went directly to Ashton's office after Alex left , I searched for it between all the files but it wasn't there .
Dammit !
He hide it somewhere , meaning it is so important .

I have to find what it is soon.

Now , Let's go back to something important : Ashton Ryder really did apologize to me right ?

___________________

Vote and comment please.
My love ❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

507K 13.6K 35
I woke up because I felt something on my throat making it hard for me to breath, I look up to see Leonardo is looking down at me while smirking, his...
46.7K 1.6K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
394K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
947 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...