Broken (Not Vry Good Rd At Ow...

By totis_dilectione_mea

Elizah Mason was your normal teenager she had black hair and intense blue eyes. Hung out with friends, was a... More

The Begining
Chapter 2.
Capter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 24.
Authors Note
Epilogue
Author's Note
SHE'S BACK

Chapter 23.

28 0 0
By totis_dilectione_mea

Jay's P.O.V

Elizah is awake. I repeat Elizah is awake. I was so happy when Ezra called telling me. But I was also really nervous and I think I wasn't the only one I could tell Allison was nervous because she kept bouncing up and down while shaking her hands. Or she would start to move her leg. And I could tell Jack was nervous because he kept looking around everywhere and twisting his fingers. Cole wasn't nervous and neither was Tammy because they were on Elizah's good side sort of before everything happened.

Right now we were all standing on the hallway waiting for Ezra to come out and tell us we could all go in. I looked around and saw my mom and George coming too along with Shana. I looked back dwarfs her room and then the door opened revealing Ezra.

"Ok, now you guys can come in." We all nodded and walked into the room. And there she was sitting up, looking out the window. Her jet black wavy hair flowing down to her lower back. She was oblivious at first but then Ezra cleared his throat causing her to look at him. Then I saw happiness flicker through her features before she looked at me and then Allison and then Jack.
She had the exact expression I was hoping she wouldn't, completely blank.

"Ezra I don't know who these people are," I looked over to Ezra he scratched his neck.

"She has amnesia, and only remembers me because I talked to her all the time over these 4 weeks."

"So that means she doesn't remember what happened!" I asked excitedly. He shook his head.

"No I told her everything that happened including the fact that she tried to kill her self." My excitement flew away. I looked back at Elizah and she frowned. Then started laughing. So did Ezra.

"Ha did you see their faces! It w-was p-priceless!" Elizah said between laughs.

Then everyone started laughing. Except me.

"What!? Why are you guys all laughing!" I asked.

"We just pranked you!" I remember you guys!" She then got out of her hospital bed and ran over to me, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close to her. I hugged her back tighter and closed my eyes letting my tears stream down my face. She pulled away slightly then put her hand on my face and wiped my tears away and gave me her beautiful smile.

"I love you Jay, I know you messed up. I did too, so I forgive you. C-can y-you pl-please forgive m-me?" She didn't even have to ask. And for what? Why would I even have to forgive her in the first place?

"Elizah, why would I even have to forgive you?" I asked as I looked straight into her big blue eyes. Her eyes weld up with tears and she buried her head in my chest before answering.

"I-I broke a-a prom-mise. I just couldn't f-find any other way to stop the pain. I'm sorry." She sighed. I pulled her head up with my fingers to make her look at me.

"I forgive you. I love you. I will always forgive you. I promise." She nodded.

"Umm guys can we have our moments now?" Allison asked. I laughed and so did Elizah. We reluctantly pulled away from each other so she could go apologize and forgive with Jackson and Allison and Tammy.

--------------Two weeks later-------------

Elizah's P.O.V

"Remember in 6th grade you through pie at that my John and then as you were walking away you slipped on the pie that fell to the floor and like slid across the floor." We all laughed at Ezra as his face turned pink at the memory.

We were all in my new bed room, or my old room since I'm living with my Mona now, sitting on my bed reminiscing our memories together. Now it was my turn to say a memory. I had the perfect one.

"I got one!" I laughed at the memory flashing trough my mind. "In 6th grade Jay had this massive and I mean ginormous crush on Sydney Bolly." I erupted into laughter, they all looked at each other like they thought that was the end, but nope there was more.

"One day on the playground he was going to ask her out ok. And so he walked up to her and...... And just stood there. The-" I cut my self off and abruptly stopped laughing because of the next part of the memory. I shook it off and continued but I spoke quieter.

"Then, J-Jess-i-c-ca." I took a deep breath and then continued with a small smile.

"Then Jessica slapped you and told you to just ask her already, and that the world couldn't wait another damn minute," I smiled a small smile and remembered how gorgeous she was. She had long stick straight hair, green eyes, light freckles, a round perfect face, she was tall, and just all around perfect.

Now it was Tammy's turn. The sitting arrangement went me at the front of my bed, Ezra on my right, Tammy on my left, next to Tammy was Jackson, then Cole, then Allison, then Jay who was next to Ezra. Tammy cleared her throat to begin.

"In 4th grade, it was Jess, Elizah, and I. We were all sitting at one of the at picnic tables, we would sit out there all of recess and as bad as it sounds we would judge people. Based off what we knew about them and what they looked like."

"One day we were all sitting there talking as usual when Jess stopped in mid-sentence and suddenly had a look of shock and complete rage, I'd never see her that angry before and it scared me. She got up and stormed off and went in the direction of 5 kids. There was a big one a tiny one and three others that were with the big guy. Jess stood in front of the tiny guy and started to yell at the big guy. She wasn't scared at all. And he looked scary as hell, well for our age then, he said something while pointing to the tiny guy and started to laugh. I remember walking over with Eli here and seeing and hearing everything that was going on. Jess said 'leave him alone' then the big kid said 'or what' I said 'ooooh buddy you better run' he laughed again and Jess lunged at him full force and tackled him to the ground and then he got up and ran away with Jess right be hind him. She chased him all the way around the playground, they got back to us and she managed to punch him square in the gut. And said 'don't mess with him ever again. Do you understand?' She said it in her scary authority voice. He just nodded and walked away with his friends trailing behind. We became really close friends with the tiny kid. He turned out to be really fun, and the big kid was his brother. The tiny kid-"

"Ok stop we all know it was me," Ezra interrupted. We laughed. I remember that day very clearly. I thought talking about her would help me feel lighter and more free like finally letting her go.

Tears pricked my eyes as I looked at my folded hands. I miss her so much! My mind wailed. I started to shake slightly, then I shook myself getting rid of the feeling and went back to reality.

"Then she walked straight into the door!" We all bursted to fits of laughter, I did too even though I didn't know what was going on. Now it's Cole's turn.

"Remember when I first came here and us boys scared the living hell out of Eli she screamed and tried to run away but ran into the door and then tripped on the stairs, yeah I don't have many memories with you guys." He said awkwardly.

"Aww baby it's okeey we'll make a lot more with you. You know since you guys decided to stay here, where I am." Jackson said smiling causing Cole to smile as well. They were so cute. I had the sudden urge to draw this moment so I took a moment to study everyone very closely before hopping off my bed and running over to my art closet and digging out my note pad and pencils. I ran back over and sat down behind my easel and angled it so I could see them. It was perfect. With the lighting and everything was just perfect. I drew what I could from memory and then had to do some details by looking at them. They all looked confused but didn't question.

"Finished!" I announced. I walked over to my bed and climbed into Ezra's lap and showed him the picture first. He kissed my cheek.

"Baby this is perfect." He kissed my cheek again and then passed the picture to Jay who showed it to everyone else.

I missed graduation, but I got my diploma still. Now it was summer and I was not going to let anything stop me from having the time of my life and be as happy as I possibly can.

"Everyone we have guests!" My mom shouted. Everyone got off my bed and headed down stairs. I waited in my room for a minute, I had a really bad feeling. It felt like something really bad was going to happen.
__________________________

I'm going to update again tonight. And these next few chapters will be the last. I might start a sequel maybe.

Not Edited

-wonder_swan-😊😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 2K 37
"I'm scared" I whisper as a tear trails down my cheek. Hayden's eyes soften as he stares down at me. He pulls me into his chest, resting his head on...
10.3M 715 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. **...
54.2K 1.3K 57
Meet Carly-Jay shes a triplet and has 7 other siblings, she has had a hard life bullied at school even her own mother hated her because of the way sh...
18.5M 2.1K 7
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. Yo...