Chubby Cheeks.| ✓

By LostIn2Sight

Chubby Cheeks accomplished #3 on 7/4/16. ♥ #2 on 7/11/16 Angela, a plus-sized teenager, finds comfort in her... More

Poems Please.
Blame me, go on!
Chubby Cheeks 1
Chubby Cheeks 2
Chubby Cheeks 3
Chubby Cheeks 4
Chubby Cheeks 5
Chubby Cheeks 6
Chubby Cheeks 7
Chubby Cheeks 8
Chubby Cheeks 9
Chubby Cheeks 10
Chubby Cheeks 11
Chubby Cheeks 12
Chubby Cheeks 13
Chubby Cheeks 14
Chubby Cheeks 15
Chubby Cheeks 16
Chubby Cheeks 17
Chubby Cheeks 18
Chubby Cheeks 19
Chubby Cheeks 20
Chubby Cheeks 21
Chubby Cheeks 22
Chubby Cheeks 23
Chubby Cheeks 24
Chubby Cheeks 25
Chubby Cheeks 26
Chubby Cheeks 27
Chubby Cheeks 28
Chubby Cheeks 29
Chubby Cheeks 30
Chubby Cheeks 31
Chubby Cheeks 33
Chubby Cheeks 34
Chubby Cheeks 35
Chubby Cheeks 36
Chubby Cheeks 37
Chubby Cheeks 38
Chubby Cheeks 39
Chubby Cheeks 40
Epilogue
Alternative Ending! ;)
Update!
Whoops Whoop
Whoa!
DIMPLED CHIN
Please do take a look.

Chubby Cheeks 32

974 42 10
By LostIn2Sight

Days and time waited for none. But we can make it, however, we want it to be. But, even then if we tend to worship time, time stays for none. The minute needle just runs and runs and runs that it takes away each day like it was in a race.

Everything was happening so fast. I and Alex were accused of being engaged at a very young age and that too hastily; it made them say that we were rash and was not taking the decision wisely. Well, what do they got do with my love life? And the first comment by my haters was that Alex will find me as a burden very soon and then I will be discarded, something like a used tissue.

But, Alex being Alex bought me an expensive diamond ring and pushed it onto my ring finger in front of the whole school on the time of graduation, didn't he? And shouted to the world that I am the only one for him; now, why did people have to nose in and try to make a big deal out of it. We completed high school a while back, maybe two or three months and the tournament are near. We all decided we will enroll into university the next year. Oh, it was our decision. Why do people have to comment on everything?

Do they have a problem that I dislike thong and only wear granny panties? My choice, my life...

Fabian and Celine was waiting for a fine day to get their white wedding done and Alex asked them to wait for his tournament to finish, then he said we can celebrate like there is no tomorrow. Talking about sprinting needles and wedding bells; it was finally the week of Alex's tournament and we were finally feeling the excitement and fun for it.

As the time of the year was around the corner, Alex started to be the boss of the show like a true leader and Stacey being the only girl left now. It was also because Pamela had to go attend her sick mother, thus, Nat had some serious danger over her shoulders. Brono and David were just as before; two calm players who knew their game. Well, it was a fine show for me to watch. 

Because it was left to me to decide who was out of place and even though I wanted to somehow fit in, they gave me the great importance and made me feel like I am in the circle though I was not. So they made me their counselor. I was enjoying very much being the center of attraction and telling them to be this and that and not to be that and this. There wasn't much time for me to learn anything relating to stunting, plus with my body weight it was not an easy job; thus, I became what I am now and I loved it very much.

I was fine, in fact, more than fine to watch the show and learn with my eyes how beautifully they do it. I was really scared for the well being of their health. But, Alex showed me many gadgets which were used to help them tackle the force without damaging their body something called shock absorber or something; I was never a brainy to learn things just as I hear them.

It was funny, how interestingly Alex was telling me about everything relating to stunt bikes, but the only thing I was watching, was how his eyes shone as he spoke about it admiringly, how his lips moved and how his hands dramatically flew all over the place. It was really fun to watch until Nat came along and said I was playing with him without listening and that put an end to it.

Alex laughed and tickled me until I was leaking from my eyes nose and mouth. Eew, gross! I know, but that is what happened when he tickles me. In the end, he was laughing as hard as I was, feeling relaxed to kick some ass.

The threat was still fresh in my mind; thought they forgot about it in between the hectic hours, I never did. Thus I made the professional mechanic to check and re-check the bikes and the ones that were kept as temporary ones. I wondered what Den's threat was. Where did it fit in? Where should I be worried?

I was relaxed somehow to know that Inspector Jenkins will be there to enjoy the tournament and thus I believed there won't be any foul play.

Slowly minutes crawled away and it was the day; finally I get to see it.

I was astonished to see the place which swarming with people of all shape and sizes. There was no rule regarding any age barrier and I could see the children in high spirits and the old refreshing with some punch and berries. Wow, this was more like a carnival time if you keep aside the fact that the place was decorated with banners about the tournament and ads from many bike companies. It was really a colorful and charming day which was high in spirits.

Alex introduced a middle-aged sweet pea whose name was Rose and just like the name, she was very sweet. Every group needs some helpers and this lady was appointed to hold refreshments for Red Scars. Rose showed me around and by the time we circled back to our place, there was an announcement for the audience to buy the ticket and be seated. This made my heart beat like I just came back from running a thousand mile marathon.

As I got in the tent appointed for us, everyone was dressed and ready for the show. Alex being the captain was already called in along with other captains and was made to pick their number which was four.

Alex and Red Scars were to perform their casual and free- style stunts in the first round where every member of the gang will perform. After this first round, the second round was to perform one stunt with two partners and that was where Nat and Brono will be performing the new one she invented. In the final round, where the winner and the overall championship is declared, it is where my heart beats so fast because that is the stunt which is considered as the most dangerous of all.

Alex, David, Brono, and Pat are going to perform in the final stunt. And thank the lord, the tournament will be over plus the winner will be declared. And I am crossing my fingers for no accident to take place in any of the group which Rose assured me, it will not happen.

Every first round takes one full hour for the whole members to perform and taking this as my cue, I walked to the restroom to refresh myself. The day was hot and sunny, but not one of those days which will make us feel exhausted. As is the girl of Alex, I was free to enter the arena. The restrooms were deserted as the first gang was performing. So, I smiled to myself and got into the first stall, did my business and flushed the toilet. Just as it got over and I was adjusting my jeans, I heard two girls talking and it was something to do with Alex.

"Did you hear about Alex being engaged to a fat ass?"

"Yeah, so pity, I had my eye on him but he never turned a second glance to any girls around him, what made him feel so special about that fat b*itch; I thought he might end up with the other hot girl in his circle... ya, Nat."

"I have no idea. I feel bad and I wanted someone to give me a ring just like the one he gave her."

"What, another one?"

"Yeah, he gave her a ring on the graduation day which was costly and if the rumors are correct, it must have cost him around half a million."

"Oh my god... I can't believe it. On prom, he gave her another ring, right."

"Yeah, she is one lucky b*itch but it's a shame she is not pretty."

"That Nat became friend her, so no wonder why Stacey had to bite them."

"There is a rumor that Alex killed her."

"Yeah, but I don't know... anyway, did you hear Den Tobias was arrested?"

"Man, finally... his drug business was getting my boyfriend an addict. He deserved to be arrested."

"You know what, he was obsessed with that fat b*itch that Alex is dating now and he declared that there is something for them as a surprise which is going to get nasty. Well, if I heard it right, the day he said he will dance is today and I wish nothing happens to Alex even if it means that dumb ass gets busted."

I heard enough, they should be surprised, and thus I came out of the stall, gave them my toothy grin, took two kerchiefs to dab their forehead, I didn't know why I was doing it, but I did it anyway, which they swatted away. I glared at them by pulling my middle finger at both of them, which made them look at me like I was some crazy b*itch.

"What's your problem fatty?"

"You should really think before you talk, I am the fat ass that you were so beautifully eulogizing just now."

"No way..." their look was priceless and I loved it.

"Yes way... now, before you narrate a gossip like a parrot, do some homework. Stacey played her game not because we were mean to her like you are to your boyfriend, without helping him from the drugs... she was in-flu-enced... and Alex did not only give me two rings which are only to your knowledge. The truth is Alex has given me so many things that I had to order five jewelry boxes just to put my 'rings' in. it's a shame you don't know half of what Alex has given to me." I was not sure if this was the best answer I could give to those dumb girls, but at least I showed her I mean what I said by flipping my hair like a diva and walked out.

Watching other people doing this and that with their bikes didn't interest me at all and finally, after years, I get to hear Red Scars booming in the arena making my blood boil, heart beat wildly and feel Alex's confident gaze turning me on.

He kissed me in the entrance and the cheers of his crowds were so loud that I had tears in my eyes making me feel proud of him. While he vroomed into the ground zero, the crowds went frantic and they were louder than anything than I have ever heard. The voice rippled into my skin, creating a tornado of emotions making me go weak in the knees. My eyes never left the bold number 1, that jersey holder being my darling.

The way they gathered the dust under their bikes and how they made the crowd go crazy was a sight to be savored. A sudden nudge from behind scared me but it was only inspector Jenkins in a loose white plaid shirt and tight fitting faded jeans making him gorgeous as ever. From the few seconds of watching him, I could see Rose blush to his wink.

Laughing at their silly crush, I turned my attention to the wild pack doing all those crazy stuff with their bikes. It was crazy how David and Brono exchanged their bikes while Alex and Nat did this Christ stand by entwining their fingers. Finally when their first buzzer rang notifying them that their time is coming to an end; Alex and Nat did a whistle making the team gather to do something which was really stunning... they circled and zig-zagged in a very complex pattern making it really impossible but they made it happen.

The crowd went silent, the judges had their cameras closely pinned onto them and the place was eerily quiet apart from the varroom of their powerful engines. The other gang members were too engrossed into the zig-zag of these bikes which made me swell with pride. Finally when the last buzzer went off a few seconds later because the buzzer man was too much engaged into the stunt; every bike settled into one long line and as the dust settled around them, the judged too had to give them a standing ovation. I was beyond enthralled. Happy would not be the right word to describe the feeling.

I ran to Alex and he hugged me so hard and pulled his helmet off to give me a big kiss which lingered long for the media to spread many rumors; but, I didn't care. I was with my man.

As we walked back to our tent, almost all other gang members came to congratulate us. Even though I saw the second gang doing something similar to it, there was not much precision like our gang. I was beaming with pride and reeking with jealousy as many other girls climbed onto his body for congratulating. But for each girl, I was being pulled closer to him which was enough for me. For the first round, everything went well. I had to cross my fingers and pray for the next two rounds to be exactly like this.

_____________________ 

Thank you all, sincerely!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 19.5K 62
MATURE BOOK. 18 years and over!! Selena is a trying young woman who wasn't always loved by many. She was bigger than most of the people she knew but...
263K 9.9K 51
I was roughly brought into my room and dropped into my bed.I was burning with anger. "Where were you?", asked my mad dog husband."I'm out ",I said. "...
552K 18.3K 44
Far From Perfect. That's what I am. It's what I've always been. How do I even begin to see myself as anything different when all I've ever been is...
66.8K 1.9K 38
{ this is the sequel to falling for death. Book 2 in the Life And Death Duet. but it can be read as a stand-alone } their story continues... Harper l...