Claimed by the Sinclair Broth...

By KaylaBabs

Hanna left for England five years ago to study English and business. She hasn't been back to the states since... More

Hanna secret letter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Snitches again. Seriously
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 sneak peak
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Bonus Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Claimed by Brothers
i need a editor
Hanna's Wedding

Chapter 9

72K 2.4K 312
By KaylaBabs

Uploaded on 23/03/16
Things have gotten dirty. If your a young reader. No point to snitch me in like the last book. Read at your own risk.

I gulped dropping the strawberry on the wooden floor. I sat up popping my
Boob back in my dress.

"What are you doing here?" I asked my eyes not being able to meet theirs.

Justin took a step towards me. His hand reaching out to touch my hair.

Jackson stood routed by the door looking at us. Being the voyeur that he is.

"You look beautiful." Justin hands framed my face.

I looked up into his unread blue eyes. His face came nearer to mine till I felt his breath fan against my cheeks.

"Sexy." He mumbled to me before capturing my lips.

Our tongue meshed together. My hands reached up holding his head to mine. Memories of that forgotten night five years ago came back with a force.

I felt the bed dip behind me. Jackson hands came up to encircle my waist. Holding me still as his brother kissed me.

I shivered feeling his lips along the side of my neck. Jackson sucked hard at the junction between my neck and shoulder. I knew would leave a mark on my skin.

Justin hands moved away from my face to cup my b'reasts lifting them up out of the baby doll to shape them with his hands.

I moan at the contact, his hands felt so cold against my warm skin. I leaned back in Jackson arms breaking the kiss between me and Justin. This was so wrong.

Daniel could be back at any moment and I am letting the twins touch me like this.

Jackson moved me so that I were laying down on the bed. The twins hovered above me looking down at me with lust filled eyes.

They looked at each other Jackson nodded responding to that unspoken twin communication that they have going on.

"I am going to kiss you now." Jackson said deeply. He eyes roamed all over my face. "Do you want this?"

Hell yes I wanted this. I looked at them both. They were vibrating with energy.

Why can't they just take me. I don't want to talk. Just to feel. I leaned up trying to capture his lips with mine 

Jackson held me back by the shoulders. "I want to hear you say the words." He demanded. "I want you to say that you want us."

"Shut up and kiss me." I whispered instead moving out his hold to kiss him.

He groaned in my mouth. His tongue coming to fight mine for dominance. His kiss was more forceful that his brothers. I felt as if he were sucking the life out of me. Punishing me for something I did.

He broke the kiss apart, getting up off the bed. Making a point of wiping his mouth with the back of his hand like my kiss burnt him.

"I will not have it like last time." Jackson informed me. "We know we made love to you."

He turned his back to me to look out the window. I straightened on the bed using the sheets to cover up my chest area.

Justin sat back down on the bed. Holding my hands his looked upon me gently.

"Why did you run Hanna?" Justin pecked me on the cheek. "It was your first time. We sorry if we did something you didn't like."

Heat ran up my cheeks. I shook my head vigorously. "I know. It wasn't like that. I started it."

"But we ended it." Jackson kicked the dressing table. "I.... I.." He looked on me. "I am ashamed. You told us the drinks were spiked. We took advantage of you."

"We all drank that night." I stood up, pulling Justin with me. "If I remember correctly. You put me to sleep in your spare room. I came into your room that night."

Justin hand skimmed up my thigh cupping my buttocks. "But we didn't send you back."

Jackson blinked his eyes hooded. "We couldn't."

I moved the straps off my shoulders causing the item to fall to the floor. Revealing myself naked before them.

My hand came to rest on Justin bulge. I stroked him outside his pants. Jackson just looked on.

Feeling empowered I pushed Justin back on the bed. Standing above him naked.

I pulled his grey crisp shirt out his pants them ripped it open. The buttons flying all around the room. He unbuttoned himself pulling his pants down so his hard member jumped free.

I bent over him straddling his waist. Finding myself even more turned on knowing Jackson were behind us watching everything we do.

I felt Justin legs kick as he removed the bottom half of his clothing. Soon to be were naked like me.

"You're so beautiful Hanna." Justin said. His voice sounded so heart felt. "I've missed you."

I hardened my heart to his words. I can't afford to feel emotionally towards them. This is just a fuck right now. I am horny and they are here. After tonight it be back to normal. They will hate me anyways when they find out my two secrets.

I stroked him feeling him grow further underneath my touch. I positioned myself over him then sat down.

I gasped in pain. I sat down to fast. He was way bigger that my vibrating rabbit.

"You okay Hanna?" Justin held my hips firm.

"I just need to get my breath." I controlled my breathing then moved up and down slowly at first then faster when my passion began to grow.

Justin had his blue eyes closed moaning at my movement. He opened his legs wider t'hrusting up faster.

"Slow down." We heard Jackson say from behind almost forgetting that he was in the room. "I want to see as she opens up to take you."

Justin grunted holding my bottom spreading the cheeks. My eyes rolled back in my head. He felt thicker, his movements slower.

I heard a rustle then felt movement behind me.

"Are you able to take us both?" Jackson asked. I felt him rubbing himself at my other entrance.

I nodded then shook my head. Damn. Daniel like anal but I haven't got any lube.

Jackson swatted my Arse. "Then hurry up brother."

"Shut up." Justin grimace. "You're ruining my flow." His hands reached up to kiss me.

He moved faster. Within three moments we were done.

I was panting when Jackson picked me up to lay me on my back. He stretched my legs wide.

He still had his shirt on but his pants were off.

He settled himself inbetween me. Justin rolled on the side licking my b,reasts.

Jackson pushed himself into me. He had the same girth as his brother. I welcomed his fit.

"Shit." He cursed. Kissing me. Then moved in and the stroked out.

His movements were slow but powerful. Each time he went in my head moved up the bed til it were in the head board.

Jackson leaned up to brace himself on the head board. Using it for balance to move inside me.

Besides the moans I heard in the room the bed could be heard tapping rhythmically on the wall.

Our eyes connected when I felt myself come apart in his arms.

Jackson collapse above me then moved to the side.

My legs remained open. They were too sore to close.

Justin remained playing with my now sensitive n,ipple. "You are ours now."

I looked at him his so gentle attitude was now gone. His face a mask of how serious he is.

"This was a one off." I told them sitting up. "This can't happen again. I am with Daniel."

Justin laughed. "And do you know where Daniel is now?"

Well he should be here. That much was for certain.

"You guys been making him work late. And for what? Just to..." I couldn't finish what I was saying as Jackson climbed from my bed to answer his phone.

"Jackson..." He answered his dark eyes looking over at me. "Yeah we shall go over and get Hanna now. Brother. Be safe."

He cut the call placing his phone on the dresser. He picked up one of my makeup wipes from the side to wipe himself off then proceeds to put on his clothes.

"Hanna." Jackson began buttoning up his pants. My eyes were glued to his tone physique. "There's been an incident at the hospital. We are needed there as soon as possible."

I nodded getting up to walk to my closet feeling all gushy inside. "Is my father alright?" I pulled a dress over my oversexed body.

I walked back into the room. Justin just had his pants on. His shirt rolled in his hands.

I smiled at the memory of ripping it off. His six pack was well defined. I would have offered him one of Daniel shirts to wear but it would have been too small.

The last thing I wanted to deal with is Daniel asking questions where his clothes has gone.

"Your father is fine." Jackson handed me my coat. "Tiffany has escaped and she was last seen in the hospital."

Tiffany POV

As soon as I worked the cuff off my wrists. I faked being asleep. I began to snore softly. Then that stupid guard after an hour began to snooze.

I got up silently off the hospital bed. Melissa left a syringe on the surface. They so dumb. They thought it was for me.

I picked it up stabbing her in the neck. My thumb pressed down on the chute.

She died silently with shock written all over her face.

Sorry bitch. But this shit is not personal. I manage to get her heavy ass on the bed. Times like this makes me wish I were a man with muscles to carry these types of heavy loads.

I got her on the bed. Stripping her of her clothes. I put the hospital wear on her then cuffed her to the bed.

I pulled her hat low on my head as I walked out my room wearing the guards uniform.

I began to walk down the hallway when I saw fat tash walk out one of the room with Max or Marcus. I don't care which one.

Just what the fu'ck were they doing here?

I waited till I saw them get into the lift then entered the room. I saw a frail old man laying asleep on the bed. I looked to the board to see that his names were Adams.

Hmmm a relationship to Natasha this could be interesting information.

I closed back the door. Then walked to fire exit on my way to freedom.

The end and they all lived happy ever after. Lol

A/n

Vote 👍 fan👊 comment ✍

So what do you guys think. Oh and stop hating on Hanna. Lol it's so easy to tell the truth and if she did well then there wouldn't be a story lol.

Glad your enjoying yourselves.

Xx kayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
2.5M 52.4K 43
I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was madly in love with, I had no idea where I...
59.3K 3.8K 20
Blake and Simon Masters, all they wanted to do was focus on racing, the rest of the family could play spies but not them. Now with the season count...
237K 8.8K 68
Sephine Montgomery. She moved to get away. Away from her past where she was someone else. But now she's different. Now she's nice. But that was befor...