Cherry Meets Lilo and Stitch

By PerkyGoth14

Cherry invites the Fudo family to come with her on a free trip to the Hawaiian Islands. On the way, there is... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18

chapter 16

372 4 8
By PerkyGoth14

Lilo and Darla sat together in misery as Gantu was flying off with them. Lilo took out the picture of her with Nani and their parents, then hugged it as she was very emotional and depressed right now. Darla was the same as she thought she would never see her family or Urchin ever again.

"Connect me to the Grand Councilwoman." Gantu requested.

'Gantu, what's going on?' a female voice replied.

"I thought you'd like to know the little abomination is--" Gantu was about to say until he heard a horn next to him and turned his head to see Jumba and Pleakley's ship. "Is..."

"Hey there, Ugly." Patch waved from inside the ship.

'Yes, Captain?' the Grand Councilwoman demanded since she was being stalled.

Stitch and Patch made fun of Gantu as they steered around, throwing him off slightly.

"I'll call you back." Gantu nearly growled.

"Oooohhh...." Cherry groaned and looked like she was going to be sick.

Atticus gave her a brown bag for her to barf in. Cherry grabbed it and heaved noisily into it. Atticus then quickly tied her hair into a ponytail so she wouldn't get it messy. Patch and Stitch went right over to the door.

"Okay, is show time!" Jumba called once Patch and Stitch were into position.

"Let's get them back, Stitch!" Patch told him.

"Right!" Stitch firmly nodded once.

The door was open and the two were then flying into Gantu's ship as he steered with Lilo and Darla held hostage. Drell kept a close eye on Patch. Patch held onto Stitch so he wouldn't fall off.

Cherry looked very dizzy and miserable. "Pull over, I'm begging you..." she whined before her mouth cupped again and she heaved into her paper bag once more.

Jumba and Pleakley's ship nearly crashed against Gantu's as Stitch and Patch busted in together.

The two then crawled against the glass and came to the back. Stitch started to claw against the glass to let Darla and Lilo out, but struggled with that.

"Come on, break, break!" Patch groaned.

"Little savages!" Gantu snarled. "Get off my ship!" he then pushed a button.

This made the back burners scorch Stitch and Patch with the flames and knock them off the back of the ship.

"STITCH/PATCH!" Lilo and Darla yelled.

This caused for Atticus to become worried.

"Okay, I think I'm better..." Cherry wobbily walked over as the others leaned to watch the two fall from the sky. "What's going on?"

Drell grabbed her by her throat and shoved her to look out the window.

"Oh..." Cherry winced and groaned as she saw what they saw.

Patch and Stitch both had rough landings until they reached the road. There appeared to be their 'froggy friend' from earlier as he was on the road beside them and croaked.

"Stitch and his spotted friend are unconscious." Jumba looked through super binoculars out the window.

"What do we do now?" Urchin asked.

"We stay close," Jumba replied uneasily. "Hope for miracle... That's all we can do."

"Okay." Atticus said, beginning to hope for a miracle.

Stitch and Patch moaned, then stood up together after the frog helped them up.

"Ugh... My head..." Patch rubbed his head with his paw.

Gantu was returning and he shot a blast toward the two. Patch heard the blast and knew that this was the moment he was going to die. He could see his life flashing before his eyes.

He saw the dark and stormy night he came into life and Anita's maid was counting the puppies that had been born from his mother Perdita. Pongo and Roger had been in the other room.

He could see himself watching Thunderbolt on TV with his brothers and sisters like every night. He saw himself being kidnapped by Horace and Jasper and one time when Amber came to visit with Darla, Jessica, and saw himself meet Atticus for the first time. He saw himself adjusting to the Fudo house and all the changes being brought to him since Atticus adopted him. He saw himself meeting Colette for the first time and falling head over paws in love with her. He saw everything he went through ever since he had been adopted into the Fudo family and where he was going to miss his owner and his family.

"Goodbye, everybody..." he whispered as he was too stunned to even move or properly react. "I'll miss you."

The blast hit him, causing the Dalmatian puppy to howl out in pain.

"Patch!" Stitch cried.

Gantu growled, he may had hit Patch, but he was aiming for Stitch which made him angry.

"Stitch!" Lilo called out.

"PATCH!" Darla and Atticus cried out.

The ship flew above.

"Don't leave us, okay?" Lilo leaned against the glass as Stitch was down there with Patch who did not seem to be moving or breathing.

"Okay..." Stitch agreed, feeling a little emotional, not sure if he even could or not. "Okay..."

There was then a loud horn honk heard to show a giant gasoline truck.

"Okay." Stitch then said, serious and determined.

The driver of the truck seemed to have had a relaxing time driving, but then felt something stop his truck. He went to check out what it was as Stitch had stopped the truck, he then picked up Patch's body and put it in a safe spot so there would be no further damage on the poor puppy and he rushed to get to work.

Stitch then hijacked the truck and drove it through what was known as Volcano National Park as a couple of tourists were about to take a picture. And where the truck he was driving was filled with a tank of gasoline. He purposely landed through a small pool of lava after a high hop from the truck. Stitch smiled as this was going according to his instant plan due to being faster in thinking than a supercomputer.

Gantu's ship was tracking down Stitch and was now making it's way over to the Volcano National Park to ambush the genetic illegal mutation. The driver started to shoot again, trying to kill Stitch for sure this time, but he kept missing so far.

"Stitch!" The girls cried out.

"Hmm?" Stitch turned his head, as if he could hear his name being called all the way from there.

"Abomination." Gantu snarled as he tried to corner the blue alien.

Stitch folded his arms as he lay back on the gas back end of the truck. "Stupid-Head." he then made a hole in the tank which made the gas spew out into the lava and the truck exploded and made Stitch fly high up in the air to make it up to Gantu's ship to save the girls. And where he shot right through Gantu's windshield.

Gantu flinched since the glass shattered.

"Aloha!" Stitch grinned.

"You're vile!" Gantu tried to crush Stitch with his large fist, but the experiment kept avoiding with ease. "You're foul! You're flawed!" he then took one last stomping fist.

Stitch lifted it up however. "Also cute and FLUFFY!" he then threw Gantu right out of his own ship, making the whalish alien fall onto Jumba and Pleakley's ship.

"Now all he has to do is save the girls." Drell said.

Atticus was in stunned silence, staring at the floor.

'Drell, are Lilo and Darla going to be okay?" Cherry asked.

"Yes, they're going to be okay." Drell said.

"Are you absolutely sure?" Cherry asked.

"Cherry, just trust me, okay!?" Drell whispered loudly, a bit in pain for Atticus.

Cherry cupped her mouth and kept silent. They both then heard an explosion.

"What was that?!" Cherry panicked then.

"Shh..." Drell put his hand over her mouth and his eyes darted back and forth.

"LILO!" Nani cried out.

They all looked out the window to see Stitch had grabbed the the ship while the girls were holding on to him while he was also holding on to Gantu.

"Good dog!" Lilo smiled to her pet.

David was on his board in the water, relaxing, but then a wave from the ship came over him and he was underwater.

Emily popped her head out with him. "You okay there?"

"Um... I'm fine..." David looked to her. "Say, you came here at a good time, you must love the ocean."

"You have no idea..." Emily smirked.

"Hey, David, can you give us a lift to shore?!" Lilo called out.

"Uh.... Sure!" David called as he looked to all of them, overwhelmed, surprised, and just plain amazed. "Sure! But I'll have to make two trips."

"I'll help." Emily offered.

"Thanks." David smiled.

"Darla, you're okay!" Urchin rushed over to the blonde girl, then hugged her instantly. "I was so worried about you..."

"So worried?" Darla smirked teasingly.

"Get over yourself, Goldilocks." Urchin smirked back.

Darla giggled in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 755 15
Miya x reader but not really cause he's 13 So basically Y/n is Cherry's niece and she moved to Okinawa. She goes to Miya's school and skates at S wi...
2.9K 14 19
A half year had pass since Lilo, Stitch and the experiments defeated Dr. Hamstervile and the Leroy clones in the Aloha stadium. But now Dr. Hamstervi...
6.5K 61 17
Cherry, Atticus, Mo, Patch, and Darla return to visit Hawaii in time for Kokowa Town's Annual May Day Festival where the girls are allowed to come up...
7.8K 139 23
Twilight tries a new spell but it goes wrong, which makes her and her friends end up on an island they've never been before. Twilight tries to use he...