chapter 11

Meanwhile, Lilo, Stitch, Nani, and Patch were traveling to find Nani a new job and to make Stitch into a 'model citizen'.

"Mrs. Hasagawa?" Nani came up to an old woman who was watering her fruits. "I'm here to answer your newspaper ad."

"Elvis Presley was a model citizen," Lilo instructed Stitch about her music idol. "I've compiled a list of his traits for you to practice. Number one is dancing."

"Perfect, there's no way that Stitch could be bad at dancing." Patch smiled.

Lilo gave her grass skirt to Stitch to borrow.

"I can't talk now, dear," the old woman told Nani. "I'm waiting for someone to answer my ad."

"That's why I'm here!" Nani spoke a little louder.

"Hands on your hips," Lilo demonstrated. "Now follow my lead." she then did that, moving forward slightly.

Stitch copied, finding it interesting. "Ooh..."

"Keep going, he's finding it interesting." Patch smiled.

Lilo then put her arms up with a smile and Stitch copied and they started to be completely in sync.

"Ah, that's my want ad!" Mrs. Hasagawa noticed.

"I KNOW!" Nani replied.

Lilo and Stitch started to spin together, however, Stitch went a little too far and accidentally crashed against Mrs. Hasagawa, a watermelon ended up on the old woman's head with Stitch's head popped out.

"Why is everything so dark!?" Mrs. Hasagawa yelled.

"Well, that was a failed first attempt." Patch whispered.

Nani then took the small group to Kiki's Coffee Shop.

"I'm all about coffee." Nani told the head waitress.

"Let's move onto step two." Lilo instructed.

"Yeah and which is playing the guitar." Patch included.

"That's right," Lilo said as she took out her guitar and gave it to Stitch. "Here... Hold it like this... And put your fingers here..." she then strummed to make music. "See? Now you try!"

"This should be easy for him." Patch smiled.

Stitch tried it and seemed to be doing well so far.

"I wish I could, Nani, but I just hired Teddy, and with tourist season ending..." the waitress was about to say, but the music got too loud.

Stitch kept playing and played a little too loudly which made the windows break and even the coffee pot.

"Okay, that one worked too well." Patch said.

Lilo face-palmed.

"Concierge-er-ing is my life," Nani came to the front lobby of the Birds of Paradise hotel. "I just love to answer phones..."

"This is the face of romance," Lilo instructed as she had Stitch in a white shirt with red design and gave him a rose to carry as they came to a couch with an old lady sitting on it and looking at the paper. "She looks like she could use some lovin'."

Stitch sat next to the woman and took her hand which made her shocked slightly.

"Oh, I can already tell this isn't going to end well." Patch sighed, face-pawing.

"Oh, we might have something..." the conceirage told Nani as he looked through papers.

Nani had a very hopeful smile.