Who Thought 2

By Lula_k0ldx

**UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!**** More

Heyyyyy❤❤
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not Update
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
‹‹‹
Chapter 9
Urmm

Chapter 8

1.4K 57 5
By Lula_k0ldx

EDITED ✒👣 / fixed a few things added some other reread if you want. 😊💕

~Drea

I wake up this morning not even wanting to go to the office but I know I have to.

Parfois, je me demande quand les choses vont tourner autor pour moi...

I think as I get out of bed and sluggishly walk towards the bathroom. I get into the shower and spend at the most 20 minutes just standing there. But after a lil I begin my shower and get off as I'm drying off I hear my phone going off. I rap the towel around my body and walk out towards my bedroom. When I get to the phone I see it reads Dr. Mistrom. Angel's doctor. I hesitate not wanting to know at first but then answer.

"Hello"

"Yes this is Dr.Mistrom we have news on Angel Nelson " he says. I can't read his voice so I am not prepared for what he says next.

~Jony

I wake up to find Moe already left for work. I get up take a shower and continue with my daily routine. I pick out a simple outfit for the office; slacks, a white button down shirt and dress shoes. After getting dressed I grab my wallet keys and phone and head to work.

I finally make it 5 minutes late because I stopped for breakfast. I get to the front desk and speak to a smiling Amber.

"Hey is Andrea in yet" I ask returning the smile. Her face changes more concerned now

"No she called in saying she wouldn't be here today. Something about Angel. "

"Ight ima call her in a lil. Thanks Amber" walk twards my office and immediately call Drea.

"Wassup with her" I ask off the top

"Don't worry bout it I'll be down in an hour or two and I'll talk to you then" she hangs up

I look at the phone, Rude ass. I put my phone down start work.

~Kay~

I'm layin in bed and I finally decide to get up. I walk into the bathroom and start my shower and go back into my room to pick out an outfit. I walk back into the bathroom and take a shower brush my teeth and do the rest of my hygiene.

I decide to untwist my hair and wear it down and not wear my glasses. I put on my white Tommy Hilfiger crop and light blue ripped jeans and all white vans.

I do my makeup spray perfume and sit on my bed and check my phone. I see nothing. Nothing... So I decide to call Tazi. I wait a while. No answer. I try again, still no answer. I just grab my purse and headphones and head out. Ima just talk to her in person

24min later

I pull up to her house and get out I try to call her once more as I make it to the door. I hear the phone ringing then it stops and my phone goes to voicemail. She betta be done past out or something.

I knock on the door waiting as I hear footsteps walk towards it. This betta be a fuckin intruder,betta have gun a bat sum shit. The door opens and it's her. At first I'm angry but then when I really look at her I feel guilty asf. She looks pissed but in her eyes behind the anger she seems sad...broken almost.

"Can I please come in" I ask softly. She just looks and then rolls her eyes as she opens the door wider and moves back giving me room to enter. I walk in and look around her living room. She redecorated it looks nice.

I stand by the couch and wait for her to instruct me on what she would want me to do. Which I'm pretty sure is leave.

"You gone sit down or keep standin there lookin crazy" she says walking past me sitting on the right end of the couch. I follow suit but sit towards the middle of the couch.

"So why you here " she questions not looking at me

"I want to talk. You weren't answering my calls so I stopped by"

"You ain't have to come over here you could of just text me or somethin " she says coldly still not looking at me, but flipping through the channels on the TV.

"I get your mad, and I'm sorry I told you what it was before it went too far. I wasn't trying to throw my relationship in your face, and if it seems like it I didn't mean to I promise. Look I love you too, never stopped. But it's alot of stuff goin on right now. I'm just not tryna make things worse." I say tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I reach for her hand and she jerks away. And turns her head towards the door.

"Man whatever, look I got some shit to handle so I think it's bout time for you to.... " as she's saying this the tears fall and she looks towards me stopping mid sentence. Her face softens. The one thing she hates is making me cry. I didn't mean to so when I see her reaction I quickly wipe my face and get up," Your right " I grab my keys off the couch from where I was sitting and started walking towards the door. As I'm reaching for the doorknob I feel her turn me back around and pull me into a kiss. My body starts to heat up and tingle. She places one hand on my hip and one on the side of my face. She pulls away for a split second to say..

"Not yet" and then places her soft lips back upon mine. She pulls away and walks me into her room. She picks me up and lays me on her bed. She gets on top of me and kisses from my lips to my neck and starts to suck and bite on it, earning small moans from me. She takes off my top and kisses down my chest sucking down to my stomach leaving hickies.

She whispers in my ear, "I'm sorry" then pulls off my bra and attaches her mouth to my right nipple and plays with the other as she slides her free hand into my pants. I arch my back slightly off of the bed as her hand plays with my clit. I moan a little louder as she sticks a finger inside me and pumps it in and out slowly. She pulls her hand out and tells me to take off my pants. I do as I'm told, Now laying underneath her in just my panties. She pecks my lips and moves downward kissing until she gets to my 😻. Tazi softly kisses it through my panties, then lifts my leg to her mouth kissing and sucking down my thighs slowly till she gets to her previous spot. She bites the band of my underwear pulling them off. She comes back up to my face and kisses me passionately. She let's her right hand guide itself over my stomach to my pussy and rubs slowly, but adds pressure. Making me moan through our kiss. She groans in response and grins against my lips.

"You sure you want this?" Tazi asks pulling out of the kiss and stops rubbing my clit, looking at me in the eyes. It feels as though she's staring into my soul, and it gives me a weird feeling in my stomach. I hold the side of her face, peck her lips and nod. She takes her shirt off and places her head between my legs, I feel her tongue brush softly against my clit I bite my bottom lip and breath out slowly as I feel the heat of her mouth cover my 🙀. Tazi begins to suck and lick my clit causing me to arch my back further and moan. She put a finger inside me and moves it in and out slowly teasing me, by flicking her tongue slowly across my clit.

"Stop teasing me, and just fuck me already " I beg. She looks up and smirks then dives back in, adding another finger. As the speed of her tongue increases, so do her fingers. They move rapidly all together pushing me to my peak. She senses this and stops.

"Turn over" she states sternly. I do as I'm told and weakly turn over, getting on all fours. She walks away from me and goes into her closet. She returns shortly after fastening the harness to her strap. "You ready? " she asks standing behind me.

NOOO!  "Mhhm" I respond. With that Tazi pulls me back towards her by my thighs and slowly slides her strap inside me. I whimper at the size as she strokes deeply inside of me, holding my waist so I have to take every inch. "Ahh... Fuuck T-Taazi" I moan out as she speeds up, Now that I have adjusted to her. She grabs my hair pulling it as she beings to pound into me.

"Did you miss me, babygirl" she questions in an husky voice, that just made me even wetter.

"Mhh, yee-yess daddy" I struggle to respond. She slaps my ass and grabs my waist pounding hard. I feel my legs getting weak ass my body starts to shake.

"Cum for me baby" she breathes and as if following her command, I feel myself tighten around her strap and scream as I cum. My body gives in and I lay down in her arms as she climbs up and holds me. We both just lay there trying to catch our breathe. "I love you " she whispers in my ear.
I drift off, too tired to answer back, feeling the last kiss she gave me in the crook of my neck.

~Drea

I pull into the building and get out. As I'm walking in I feel like someone there so I turn around and see nothing. I shrug it off and continue my walk inside.

~Unknown

They think they can just kill him and get away with it. We'll see.

Soooo sorry it took so long y'all I been on some struggle shit, but I think I'm back ion know we'll see after this week. 😊 love y'all & thanks for being patient with me ❤

VOTE & COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 2.8K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
17.1M 656K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
1.1M 62.6K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...