direct messages.

By kia0107

INTERRACIAL "I thought love was supposed to be a fairy tale, what the fuck is this?" "Whoever said love is a... More

prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
seventy three.
seventy four.
seventy five.
seventy six.
seventy seven.
seventy eight.
the sequel is published :)

seventy nine.

7.3K 183 244
By kia0107

Justin

During court I received the worst news of my life. I was sentenced five years.

I wasn't permitted to keep a phone on me, and I wouldn't be allowed to go outside. I didn't see this as rehab, I saw this as prison. My fans were probably so disappointed as me.

When the judge proclaimed those words, I wanted to fall on my knees and beg for forgiveness. I wanted to tell him I was so sorry and that I'd never drink or smoke again if he just lowered my sentence. Please.

But I didn't. I stood there with a brave front, and a single tear. I heard some people in the crowd cheer, I heard some gasp, but the whole time I was focused on Jada's stare that I felt.

Once I could leave, I raced out of there. Ignoring everyone and all the cameras. I just wanted to go home. It was my last day to do whatever I wanted, and yet I wanted to sleep it away. I had taken my bed for granted, so I wanted my last night to be in my comfortable bed.

I groaned when I walked outside and remembered that my license had been provoked for driving under the influence. I closed my eyes and leaned against Maejor's car, waiting for him to come out.

My eyes shot open when I felt a hand on my shoulder,"You alright bro?" It was Maejor.

I nodded and closed my eyes again. "I just want to go home and smoke a cigarette," I replied honestly. He chuckled at my statement,"You can go home. But I don't know about that cigarette part."

"Justin," it was Jada running over to me. She hugged me tightly and that's when I felt myself starting to cry. "I'm sorry," she said, tears staining my shirt where her head laid. "I never would've thought they'd make you do 5 years without visits."

"Y-yeah," I wanted to say more, but the words couldn't come out.

"We love you, Justin," Angie spoke. "All of us. And we'll still be here for you once these five years are over, I promise you that."

I let go of Jada and hugged Angie. I've grown to love her more as a sister. She's never gave up on me, and I appreciated that. "Thank you," I said to her.

We let go and I looked at Khalil, standing there like he wanted to say something but was holding against it. "You can speak," I chuckled lightly,"You're still my brother. I'm not gon' bite."

He smiled at me and we shook hands.

"I love you, bra," he said, pulling me into a hug. "Be safe, homie. And knock these 5 years out like it's nothing, aight?"

I grinned,"You know I will. Take care of Jada," I paused and looked at her,"She deserves the best."

Khalil smiled at his girlfriend and locked hands with her,"I got you."

"Alright y'all, we gotta bounce. The cameras finna be out here in a minute," Maejor said. I nodded,"Yeah." I gave Jada and Khalil one last hug and disappeared into the car with Maejor and Angie.

Jada

"Well today was... hectic," Khalil said climbing into bed with me. "I know," I sighed,"Can you believe it? The next time we'll see Justin is five years from now? I'll be 24, it seems unreal."

"It does, don't it," he shook his head. "I'm just glad I made amends with my boy. I don't know how I'd feel about him going in there hating me."

"Yeah," I smiled, remembering what Justin had sad. It all seemed like a faraway memory, but in reality it had happened some hours ago.

"How do you think he'll manage in there?" I asked Khalil curiously. He shrugged and then chuckled,"He ain't finna' let nobody beat him up, if that's what's you mean."

I shook my head,"Nah, I know that. I mean, how is he gonna bypass time. How is he gonna keep from going nuts in there?"

"I don't know. He's probably gon' make a couple friends. Wait, not friends. Acquaintances, people to talk to now and then. Play cards for candy," he stopped and chuckled,"And pray. Yeah, that's what I think he'll do."

I remained silent and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Don't worry about him, he's got this. He gon' knock out these five years and do this time like it's nothing, you'll see."

I shook my head,"I regret ever telling him that he should go to rehab. I don't want him to go anymore."

"No, you weren't wrong and he knows it. He needs this, and it'll show once we see him again. But the judge knows damn well this time, 5 years, ain't right. I just think he didn't personally like Justin."

And he was probably right.

"Yeah, I --" before I could finish talking, I ran to the bathroom and bent over the toilet, vomiting in it. Khalil rushed to me and pat my back, helping me get it all out. When I was done, I had tears in my eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with me? This is the 3rd night in the row!"

"Here," he handed me a paper towel and some mouthwash. "Do you want me to go the pharmacy?"

"And get what?"

"A pregnancy test."

I froze. I've imagined almost every other symptom, and that hasn't passed my mind once. "Yeah," I sighed,"Hurry, please." He nodded and kissed my cheek, running to get his keys and rushing out the door.

***

While he was gone, I found myself pacing through the whole house. How could I be some dumb to get pregnant? Would Khalil be upset? We've only been seeing each other for about two months. This was too soon.

But it wasn't my fault, I didn't plan this. Khalil didn't seem like the type to freak out over something like this, but how could I be so sure?

Our front door opened and I jumped and then smiled in relief once I saw him. He handed me a bag with multiple boxes,"I didn't know which to get," he admitted,"So you should take them all." I sighed and nodded, taking the bags with me back to the bathroom while he waited patiently on the couch,"I took every single taste and laid them on top of a paper towel on the sink. I sat on the toilet, waiting anxiously for the 3 minutes to past. Time was going
s
l
o
w .

Damn, a minute felt like a fucking hour.

Finally the time passed and I took a deep breath before looking at the tests. They all said the same thing. I grabbed one and threw the rest out before going to see Khalil.

Once I came out he sat up,"What'd they say?"

"They all the same thing." I flashed the test to him and lightly smiled,"I'm pregnant."

Justin

"Buddy, you up?" I heard Maejor call my name the next morning. "Of course I am," I called back. I had to be at the rehabilitation center by 10:30 am, and right now it was 8:30. It was a long drive, so to get there in time we'd have to leave now.

He came up and helped me load my bags in the car. I finally took one last glance at my house before we sped off. "How you feeling?" He asked as he drove.

"Nervous. Nervous and anxious. I just want to get this bullshit over with."

Maejor didn't respond, so I took this as an opportunity to take a nap. I knew that my dreams in the future would be nightmares, so I wanted to dream one last time.

***

"Wake up," he tapped my shoulder. I sat up and shot him a confused look. "Huh? We here?" Did I sleep the whole drive here?

"Yeah," he answered, getting out the car. I sighed and got out and went to the back, helping him get my bags. I sat them on the ground and we hugged for the first time in months. "I'm gon' miss you, JB."

"JB? When was the last time somebody called me that?" I couldn't help but laugh. He started laughing too,"For real. Be safe in here, don't forget about us either."

"Of course I won't. You my ride home," I smiled, tears filling my eyes.

"Right, May 21, 2021 at 9 am. I'll be here, ready for you," he promised. "Alright bro." We hugged again.

"Love you, fam," he told me. "Love you too. Tell everybody I love and miss them."

He nodded as I picked up my bags and walked up to the building where people were waiting for me. I took one last glance at Maejor before walking in, and I didn't see him anymore.

I was led to my new bedroom and told all the rules.

"Day one of 1825."

The end.

***

Well my friends, this book has come to an end 😭😔

I have enjoyed writing this as much as y'all enjoyed reading it. Thank you to everyone who has gave their feedback in any type of way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.8K 111
harrystyles is now following you. Where a boy and girl fall in love through social media. Completed February 16th 2020
109K 2.5K 38
She was his drug he couldn't get enough of. started 3/15/18 end: 8/25/20
15.7K 229 12
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, harry finally has y/n l/n all to himself, or does he? yandere!harry potter x fem!reader sequel to mine, only mine! M A T U R E / D A...
2.5K 334 41
Louis has always thought love was stupid and it didn't exist. Even if it did, it never did for him. He loathes love stories and love songs and everyt...