Save Me Because I Can't Save...

By BoredFanFiction

Anna Smith was just the usual sad depressed teenager trying to deal with the struggles with school and a brok... More

Hey Guys...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 33

29 5 5
By BoredFanFiction

Anna's POV
Show time.

I would be completely lying if I said I wasn't at all nervous. I'm terrified. I mean I've performed before, but not more than one or two songs. This is like 4 or 5. Does anyone actually want to hear me sing? I mean they came to see Panic! and Fall Out Boy, I'm just here, unannounced.

But before I can back down or run and hide, Patrick pulls me onto the stage. Already introducing me to everyone. I stand awkwardly beside Patrick as he introduces the first song. Just One Yesterday.

The first chord of the song starts and a take a deep breath. No body will notice if I muck up. I'll be fine.

I sing quietly until I gain my confidence and I don't feel like everyone wants me shut up.

By the end of my three songs, I'm feeling amazing. Sweaty but amazing. "Thank you Anna for singing with us tonight" Patrick yells into his microphone making the crowd cheer. I thank them and walk of stage to find Brendon while Patrick and the rest of Fall Out Boy continue their set.

I find Brendon and Dallon sitting together on a couch in a room. That would be fine if they weren't basically sucking off each other's faces. I clear my throat and they stop, looking at me blushing. "How'd it go?" Brendon asks instantly changing the topic from what I just saw. "Pretty good" I answer before laying down on the floor. "They don't seem to all hate me yet, so that's a positive" I say joking. "Well even if they do, they'll have to deal with you for a few more concerts" Brendon says while getting up to get ready to perform.

By the time Patrick comes running offstage Brendon is all ready to take his place. "6 songs in" Brendon yells before running off.

I follow a very sweaty Patrick back into the dressing room and he grabs a towel and a drink of water. "You did amazing" He says after taking a sip. "Not as amazing as you" I say. I could never be better than Patrick. I honestly don't think anyone could but that's probably me being a bit unfair.

Patrick walks over to me, giving me a light kiss on the lips. He goes to hug me but I push him away and he looks at me confused. "You're all sweaty and gross" I say pulling a disgusted face. "But so are you" He pouts, looking at me sadly. "Fine" I say eventually giving in to his cuteness. "You should probably go out their and watch" Patrick says, sending me off to the side of the stage.

"Wanting to get rid of me already?" I joke, not thinking about what I just said. "Of course not! I need to shower" He says, walking off in the opposite direction. Before I have time to think about what Patrick said, I'm being dragged onstage by Dallon. "Good luck" He whispers into my ear before he plays the first notes to Girls/Girls/Boys.

"And that's us for tonight" Brendon yells after giving his guitar to one of the stage managers.

I walk over to Brendon and hug him quickly. The crowd cheers and I wink at Dallon. "2 to go" I say before walking off stage and letting Brendon end the show in his weird, creative way.

I find my way back to Patrick's changing room and find him now dressed in jeans and a new, not sweaty tshirt. "Go have a shower, we have a plane to catch in a few hours" Patrick says before grabbing his phone and following me back to the hotel.

"So you enjoyed that?" Patrick asks, making small talk as we walk back to avoid an awkward silence. "Yeah it was fun" I say awkwardly. Things are still strange and weird between us. I need to mention something but I don't really like to be the one to bring up conversations like that.

"Do you want to do the last two concerts" Patrick asks and I nod. I might as well perform with them. I enjoy it now and I must be good enough at it. I mean no one has said otherwise yet, or at least that I've seen.

By the time we get back at the hotel, Patrick has ran out of things to talk about. "What time is the flight" I ask, needing to know how long I have to get ready. "2 hours, we need to leave in 20 or so" Patrick says. Well that's not that long.

I quickly grab new, not sweaty and gross clothes and walk to the bathroom and close the door. I glance at my body as I'm undressing and sigh. Scars, but no new marks. That means I'm getting better, right?

I wonder how Patrick is going, we haven't really had a conversation about that in a while as they've been busy trying to sort out stuff for the tour. None of it really involves me as I just do as I'm said and don't complain. Why would someone complain when they're in my situation?

I quickly wash my hair after wasting most of my time enjoying the feeling of the water flowing over me. Once that's done, I quickly dry myself and get changed into a comfy knit jersey and tights. The flight from Las Vegas to Chicago is only around 3 hours and a half but I want to be comfortable and warm the whole time. At least we'll all be tired from the concert and will probably sleep the whole flight.

"Ready?" Patrick asks as soon as I step out of the bathroom. I nod. "Better head over to Pete's before he complains about us taking so long" He adds before grabbing his bags and one of mine.

We silently walk over to Pete's, were both probably tired as heck. It's currently 8 at night, which usually isn't late at all, but after a concert, it feels like midnight.

Once everyone is rounded up and ready we jump into the tour busses and go to return them as there is no need for them in the last 2 states. Considering we're staying at Patrick's in Chicago and Brendon's in Los Angeles.

By the time arrive at the airport, we're all ready to sleep. But our flight doesn't board for another 30 minutes or more. We all find a comfortable spot somewhere close to our gate and set an alarm so we don't actually miss our flight.

I rest my head on Patrick's shoulder and fall asleep in minutes. Well I must be tired.

Patrick's POV
As soon as Anna rests her head on my shoulder she falls asleep. I guess she's not used to having to perform and travel like we are, but we have had many years of practice. I sigh and get out my phone to take a photo of her, she's just to adorable when she sleeps.

I decide not to sleep just yet, just to make sure we do actually wake up on time. Since Brendon, Anna, Pete, Andy, Joe, Dan and Kenny are all asleep. So basically everyone except Dallon and I. He sits quietly next to me with Brendon sitting in the same position that Anna is on me.

Brendon moves over in his sleep, nearly punching Dallon in the face. I smile and he laughs. "He's like this all the time" Dallon says smiling down at Brendon. "So how's Anna?" Dallon asks, like maybe he knows something that I don't. "She's getting better slowly, I guess" I say, which is true. She just sometimes wants be to be alone, but who doesn't?

"And you two are fine?" He asks curiously. "Yeah, everything's normal?" I say sounding slightly confused at why he's asking. "Whys that?" I add, my curiosity getting the best of me. "Oh just something Anna said" He says like its nothing. "What did she say?" I ask confused about what Anna could of said to Dallon about us. "She was starting to think that you were loosing interest in you, because you would do 'stuff' with her" He says awkwardly explaining what Anna said.

Could that be why she's been quieter than normal and wanting to be alone? I have been not wanting to do anything because I don't want her to feel like I was taking an advantage of the way that she had been feeling.

Before I can even ask if Anna had said anything else about us, my alarm goes off. Signalling that we would be boarding soon and I should probably wake everyone up.

Anna's POV
I shift from Patrick's shoulder once I hear that stupid alarm. It's now like 9 and we should be boarding. I just want to go back to sleep.

I grumpily put my glasses on and walk over to get our tickets and passports checked. I fake a smile as they ask for my stuff. I'm usually not a very happy person once I've been woken up.

I stomp my way onto the plane and find my seat next to Patrick and Pete. If Pete even tries to talk to me, I will murder him. I'm not in the mood for Pete to annoy me the whole flight.

"Go back to sleep" Patrick whispers to me once I get sorted. "Night" I say not even arguing with him. He replies with a 'night' and kisses me lightly. I kiss back, even if I'm in a sleepy mood, I still want his kisses.

Within 5 minutes, I'm back to sleep.

*Time Skip*

The next time I'm woken, is by Patrick. "Sorry, we're just landing soon" He says awkwardly, knowing how I am once I've been woken. "What time is it?" I ask, my voice sounding rough and weird. "Around 12:30" He replies after looking at his phone.

"Can I go back to sleep" I complain. "Once we get back to my house" Patrick replies kissing me again. What's with him kissing me so much? I think about asking what's up, but it's too early and my brain isn't functioning properly.

Patrick basically carries me out of the airport and into a taxi. Everyone looks as tired as I do. Luckily there isn't another concert for a few days, giving us time to recover from all the flying and changing of time zones.

Finally we arrive at Patrick's. Everyone sighs, just wanting to get some proper sleep without being disturbed.

I yawn and drop my bags in front of the door, as does everyone. Saying they'll sort everything out in the morning. Patrick shows everyone where they're sleeping and then carries me upstairs.

"Paaaaatrick" I groan when he picks me up. "Whaaat" He whines back, trying to intimidate my voice. "Don't drop me" I pout. I don't like being picked up but I'm to tired and lazy to walk, so I just deal with it.

Once he places me in bed, not bothering to let me get changed since I was only in tights. I simply just take off my knit jersey while Patrick gets out of his jeans.

I nearly fall asleep again, until Patrick pulls the blankets around me and snuggles into me. "I love you" He whispers before kissing my forehead.

"I love you too" I whisper back even quieter, not even sure if he actually heard me.

Patrick smiles and turns off his bedside lamp. His arms wrapped around my waist and my face buried into his chest.

I could definitely get used to this

(A/N- Happy Birthday to me! Also over 850 views, yay!!).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 8K 53
You can only date people that are in your social group, or so Brendon thought. Brendon Urie was just fine in his social ranking, until he met Dallon...
366 59 14
Dallon Weekes has been written into ancient lore a dozen times over. Not a soul can forget his name, his strength, his prestige and honor. The known...
145K 7.5K 46
Pete Wentz is a high school hockey player, captain and star of the team. Patrick Stump is home-schooled, though spends most of his free time at the l...
18.9K 726 17
Brendon's breaking. Because of what, no one knows. He's been mumbling to himself, being found sitting on the kitchen floor at 3 am, not sleeping, and...