Save Me Because I Can't Save...

By BoredFanFiction

Anna Smith was just the usual sad depressed teenager trying to deal with the struggles with school and a brok... More

Hey Guys...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 32

40 5 10
By BoredFanFiction

Patrick POV
I'm woken up by the sound of someone banging on our hotel room door. I get up and go to answer it, when they start to yell. "What do you want?" I yell back once I unlock and open the door. "Hurry up, we want food" Pete yells. "I literally only just woke up, calm down" I say rubbing my eyes. "It's nearly 11, get dressed" Pete says before walking away.

I walk back into my hotel room and go to get ready. It's only now that I realise Anna is not in the room. Where could she be? I quickly get dressed and head over to Pete's room to see if they have any idea where Anna is.

The door is answered instantly after I knock. "Finally!" Pete complains before waking out of the room, everyone following him. Including Anna.

"I wondered where you were" I say quietly to Anna as we walk over to a cafe nearby. "I woke up earlier and I didn't want to wake you, so I went to see Brendon" She says smiling. She's oddly happy right now. I guess she's just starting to get better.

Once arriving at the cafe we all order pancakes and start to discus tonight. "We'll need to go to sound check earlier, so we have extra time to practice" Pete says while checking what time tonight's concert is. "We wanna have this mashup perfect for tonight" Joe adds. "You'll probably need to come Anna?" Pete says after thinking for a while. "Since you're going to sing right?" He asks and Anna nods.

Anna's POV
What am I even going to sing. I don't wanna get in the way of anyone, since it's the last 3 concerts of the tour. Maybe I'll just sing one or two songs, then watch the rest.

Before Pete can ask what songs I have in mind of singing, the food arrives. I eat a few pancakes just to keep me from getting hungry during the day, not that I'm actually hungry right now. "So we have like 3 hours until we will have to start getting ready. What can we do?" Pete asks, always being the on to complain about being bored. "Just chill out and play video games?" Brendon suggests once no one else suggests anything else to do.

We all agree to chill out in the bus, since that's were everything is, once we've consumed all the food possible.

While walking back to the bus, everyone walks ahead. While I follow closely behind. "Are you okay" Patrick asks me eventually when he notices I'm behind. "Yup" I say quietly. He grabs my hand and continues walking in silence. Everything has been kind of awkward with him. I don't know what to say or do around him anymore. He just keeps pushing me away or rejecting me when I try to do things. Maybe he's loosing interest in me.

Once we reach the bus, Brendon runs straight inside and jumps on one of the bean bags. Dallon sits in his lap as Pete sets up the Wii. By the looks of it they're going to play Super Mario Brothers.

I quietly slip away to the bathroom without anyone noticing that I'm gone. My mind goes back to before with Patrick. Could he like someone else? Could he be getting bored of me? I sigh and go lay in my bunk, wanting to be alone to think.

But with all these rules, I'm not actually allowed to be alone. "Come out and play with us" Patrick says all happily, obviously not knowing that I wanted to be alone. "I'm fine" I mumble before picking up a book, so it looks like I'm not just wanting to be alone to think. "Read out here with me" Patrick says doing anything to get me to be with everyone else. "It will be to loud" I reply trying to get him to leave me alone.

"I'll stay here with you for a bit then" He says, getting up onto my bunk. I sigh wanting to be alone.

"What's bothering you Anna?" Patrick asks quickly noticing that I didn't want hi to be around me. "Nothing" I lie as convincingly as I can. "Anna...?" He says sounding concerned. "What?" I ask, not even sure what he's going to accuse me of. "Did you...?" He asks not able to end the sentence. "No, I just want to be alone" I say being honest for once.

"Well we'll be out here if you need us" Patrick says before kissing my forehead and walking back out to where everyone else is. I sigh and decide to actually read the book in my hands. Anything to stop me from being bored and thinking. I plug my headphones in and turn my music up to full volume because some times quiet is violent.

Patrick's POV
I feel like there's something that Anna isn't telling me, but I don't want to pressure her into telling me. That has never worked out with her. Maybe she'll tell Brendon or Dallon sometime soon and stop bottling everything in. But for now I'll leave her to read.

I walk back into the lounge area to see Brendon, Dallon, Pete and Dan playing Mario. I sit on the couch next to Joe and watch them, trying to get my mind off Anna.

"NOO!" Pete yells once he gets killed by Baby Bowser on a castle level. "Brendon if you die, I will kill you" Pete says to Brendon, Brendon being the only one alive at the moment. Brendon jumps on Bowsers head for the 3rd time, killing him. Making everyone cheer. "Good, I was too lazy to kill you anyway" Pete says before starting the next level.

Anna's POV
After an hour or so of reading, I take my headphones out and sigh. This is not working, I need something else to distract me from my thoughts. The only sound that can be heard is the occasional cheer or cry from someone in the lounge. Either being happy about completing a level or annoyed that they died. I think about going out there and joining in, but I have no motivation to do so.

So I'm just stuck here, unsure of what to do. Someone please rescue me from this boringness that I am stuck in.

Dallon's POV
After dying for like the 100th time today, I decide to stop playing and let someone else play. "Patrick you wanna play?" I ask him. "I wouldn't be any better than you are" He says before getting up and taking my place.

I then notice that Anna isn't in the room. Was she ever?

I walk into the sleeping area to see her laying down, staring at the ceiling of the bus. "Hey Anna" I say getting her attention. She jumps, not expecting anyone to come into the room. "Are you okay?" I ask even though she's probably been asked that too many times today. "I'm bored" She pouts. "Why don't you go out and play Mario with everyone?" I ask confused at why she's alone out here.

"Don't want to" She says boredly before sitting up. I decide to get up into her bunk to keep her company. "What are you doing?" She asks quietly, like she's confused why I'm paying attention to her. "Keeping you company" I say before getting comfortable in what small space there is. "Well I'm pretty boring" She says looking down.

She looks sad but I don't know why. I want to ask but I don't want to be rude about it.

"What's boring you Anna?" I ask trying to be as polite as I can. I know Anna trusts me as we've gotten closer since I've gotten together with Brendon. "Patrick" She mumbles quietly, almost so I can't hear. Patrick? I thought they were fine. Maybe somethings happen that we don't know of.

"Did something happen?" I ask carefully, trying not to upset her. "She doesn't seem the same" She says now staring at something on the floor. "What do you mean?" I ask confused, he doesn't seem to have changed, or act differently. "He doesn't want to do anything with me, keeps saying he doesn't want to take advantage of me" She says now looking me in the eyes. "I think he's loosing interest in me Dallon" She adds.

I'm unsure of what to say. Patrick doesn't seem to be bored or uninterested in her. He's always nonstop talking about her, either worrying or sharing adorable memories. "I think he's just stressed after everything that has happened" I say honestly. Anna sighs, not believing me. "But I'm fine now, he has nothing to worry about" She says. "I know, but things can happen and he's just being sure" I say still unsure of what to say.

'"I think you should talk to him alone sometime" I say trying to give advice and help Anna. "I want to, just not today. I don't want to distract him with everything that is going on with the last concerts and stuff" She sighs. "Just do it soon Anna, I don't like seeing you like this" I say truthfully. We'd all do anything just to keep Anna happy, she's became a big part of all our life's now. I don't know how this tour would of gone without her. Not that all that has happened with her on tour has been good, but there's definitely been times when without her we'd just be sitting around all day, it would be boring without her.

I check my phone to see how much longer we have until we need to start getting ready for sound check. "Do you wanna head over to the venue and get ready?" I ask, giving us something to do. "We start sound check in 20 minutes" I add and she agrees to come.

I walk out to the lounge to tell everyone that we should be heading over, while Anna gets changed into something tidier. "Is Anna coming?" Patrick asks worrying about Anna. If he's not interested in Anna, at least he still cares. "Yeah she's getting changed" I say before walking over to Brendon and helping him up. "Thanks" He says before giving me a little peck on the lips, making everyone cringe.

10 minutes later Anna walks out dressed now in jeans and I long sleeved plaid tshirt. "Are we ready then?" Pete asks and we all say yes.

As we're walking down to the venue, which is like 2 minutes away, Anna and I discuss which doctor is the best. Both of us coming on an agreement with the 10th. "I hate when people make me pick between David Tennent and Matt Smith, it's an unfair choice!" She wines. But I agree.

Patrick's POV
By the time we arrive at the venue, our team is all ready and waiting for us. "Let's start with the mashup, just to get a bit of practice in before the real thing" One of them says before setting up the microphones and getting our instruments for us.

While we get all of our instruments sorted, Anna sits on thee front of the stage. I walk over to her and hand her a microphone. "I don't need one for this" She says looking confused. "You do, just sing whenever you feel like it" I say trying to make sure she's comfortable with singing again. "I don't want to be to heard that much" She says looking down, embarrassed of her voice. "It's not as loud as mine, it won't be as noticeable if you muck up" I say. "Okay" She says and I walk off to my spot.

"Practice time!" Pete yells before starting to play centuries on his bass.

2 hours later were all prepped and ready, the only thing left to be done is Anna's songs. "Do you know what you wanna sing?" I ask her quietly. "With you, Just One Yesterday, Save Rock and Roll and I don't know, Jet Pack Blues" She replies after thinking for a little bit. "And with Panic?" I ask. "Umm. Girls/Girls/Boys, This Is Gospel and Time To Dance" She says quietly.

Once were all sound checked, the only thing left to do is get changed and freshened up. And that usually doesn't take that long to do. Brendon is usually the last to be ready, since his hair takes so long to do. Or he makes it take so long because he's bad and slow.

While we wait backstage, waiting for tonight's concert to start, I sit and chat to Anna. She seems slightly nervous. I'm not sure if it's from having to perform tonight or for another reason that I don't know of.

"Are you nervous for tonight?" I ask Anna eventually breaking an awkward silence that we were in. "Little bit" She says faking a smile. "You don't have to sing, if you don't want to" I say reassuring her, making sure I'm not pressuring her into anything. "No I want to, I loved it last time" She says really smiling this time.

I smile back and kiss her lightly, she kisses back almost instantly. I don't think I'm ever going to get used to the butterflies that I get in my stomach when I kiss her and I don't think I want to either.

Anna's POV
As soon as Patrick pulls away Brendon and Dallon walk in, to say that it's 10 minutes until we start. Patrick gets up and kisses me lightly again then walks out to get his microphone and guitar sorted.

I just stay back and wait to be told to do anything. Dallon walks over to me and gives me a hug. "Nervous?" He asks me and I nod. "About Patrick or the show" He asks again. "Both" I reply.

Even with Patrick constantly kissing me, I still don't know if he's loosing interest or not. I want to ask and check but I'm afraid of the answer. I'm afraid that he's getting bored of me because then I'd have to go back home and return to my old life. And I don't think I could handle that after being on tour and being with the guys.

But for now the only thing I need to worry about is not making a fool of myself in front of thousands of people. It's show time 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366 59 14
Dallon Weekes has been written into ancient lore a dozen times over. Not a soul can forget his name, his strength, his prestige and honor. The known...
174K 8K 53
You can only date people that are in your social group, or so Brendon thought. Brendon Urie was just fine in his social ranking, until he met Dallon...
153K 3.7K 52
Brendon Uries little sister goes on tour with Panic! And TØP where she meets Joshua William Dun. With both of them battling things from their past...
18.9K 726 17
Brendon's breaking. Because of what, no one knows. He's been mumbling to himself, being found sitting on the kitchen floor at 3 am, not sleeping, and...