Broken (Not Vry Good Rd At Ow...

By totis_dilectione_mea

Elizah Mason was your normal teenager she had black hair and intense blue eyes. Hung out with friends, was a... More

The Begining
Chapter 2.
Capter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Authors Note
Epilogue
Author's Note
SHE'S BACK

Chapter 17.

20 0 0
By totis_dilectione_mea

Allison's P.O.V

All four of us were completely silent. I was in pure shock. How did she find out? I broke three of the biggest promises I made to Elizah. I shook my head, then looked around and they had shocked and hurt expressions on their faces. Then I realized something. Tammy. Oh god Tammy I'm going to kill you. I clenched my fists when I saw her laughing at something. I jumped up and sprinted over to her and pounced.

"YOU BITCH YOU RUINED HER!! AHHH!" In human sounds came out of me as I clawed at her chest and ripped out her extensions and she tried to fight back but I pinned her down. I straddled her waist and gripped her wrist as I bent over so my face hovered over hers.

"You. Have no fucking idea what you just got into. You had no right to hurt her like that. Stay. Away." I hissed with so much hatred. She coughed.

"You. Allison have no idea what your talking about. Elizah was my friend before you. I blamed her for Jessica's death and abandoned her. I now who abuses her I was there for one beating. I tried saving her from it. But ended up hating her because she forced me not to call the cops. She didn't want her dad to jail. Because 'he has so much to live for'. If anything I saved her from lying, cheating, and disgusting excuses for friends and 'family'' my eyes widened Elizah's dad is her rapist and abuser. No wonder. Someone pulled me off of Tammy. I didn't fight back. She got il off the floor. That is when I noticed that the whole room got silent. Tammy left with her posse following after her.

"Alli what the hell was that about?!"

"Jay, George. Elizah's d-dad. Right under our noses. We just hurt her. What is she going to do?" Then for like the hundredth time that day my eyes widen in realization.

"No, no, no, no, no! Jay we have to find her. Where is her phone!"

"What why?"

"Because she promised us that she herself wouldn't do any phi social harm. But she never said anything about getting someone else who was willing to do it." His eyes filled with understanding and anger. We ran over to her stuff that was still one the floor and tore through it looking for her phone. Ezra and Jackson came up behind us. I started crying. We didn't find her phone. Which made me cry more. Of course she would bring her phone with her. Umm but you have a phone and her phone number maaaaaybe you should use it. J mentally face-palmed duh! I ran outside and clicked her name in my speed dial. It rang six times. And went to the leave a message thing at the end.

"Hi umm if I didn't pick up that means I don't want to talk to you or I'm asleep. So sorry if it's the second one I'll call you back. If it's the first one. I'm never talking to you again. Ever. Bye!"

I sighed. Great, now what are you going to do.

Go to her house dumbass.

Right!

I ran back inside and found the boys all standing in a circled talking about something. I walked up to them and snapped my fingers to get their attention. When they all looked at me I began talking.

"We are going to need help. We need people looking all over the city for her. In non-public areas so not the beach or like parks or anything like that. We need to split up. We'll cover more ground that way." They all nodded and we went our separate ways to go gather people that knew Elizah.

Once we had enough people that were familiar with her. We all went to our cars I went with Jay and Ezra went alone. Jack went with his secret boyfriend. And others went to theirs cars too. We all went different ways, Jay and I were going to her house first then his then mine just in case. In three hours if we don't find anything of her, then who ever wants to stop can. I will not be one of those people.

-------------------Ezra's P.O.V----------

I knew where I was going first. The bridge. She told me everything about her there it was where she always went. I saw it off in the distance and I couldn't help but speed. I broke a promise. I promised her I wouldn't hurt her. I did. Really really badly. I can't stand the thought of losing her. I love her. I really do. My thoughts were interrupted when I was suddenly in the bridges parking lot. I got out and hurried to the middle section of the bridge. She was no where to be seen. I texted Jay saying she wasn't at the bridge. I got back in my car and went to the next spot I knew she was attached to. The old abandoned park. She loved it there, she loved painting there. There was a small shack on the far left of the park entrance and she kept all her drawings and paintings and art supplies in there. So I went there first after I parked my car.

Again she wasn't there. I somehow knew she was here though. Then it started to pour, and it was freezing. I heard someone coughing in the distance, with high hopes I ran tears the sound. And sure enough there she was sitting up looking at the now very dark sky, she flipped it off and said something I couldn't make out. I chuckled, she was cute when she was angry. She must've heard me because she turned her head in my direction.

"Ezra?"

"Hey," I waved. I walked and sat next to her on the now very wet grass. She was beautiful.

"What. Do. You. Want.." She was pissed. Hurt. And I don't know.

"To find you. F-for Jay and Jack and Allison."

She huffed in annoyance. "Screw off!"

"What?!"

She looked at me and she was furious. Then she sighed in a sad way. And tears started coming out of her eyes. I wanted so bad to wipe them away but I couldn't not now. Not ever.

"I never. I never mattered to you. I was just someone that got you money. I'm sorry I wasted your time. I know I'm not worth a penny. I'm nothing. Thank you though."

What she said hurt like hell. She meant everything to me. Everything.

"W-why are you th-thanking m-me?" I was shivering from the freezing rain.

"Because you showed me how to love someone without even liking myself. And thank you for showing my true worth." She sniffed then continued "if your cold you should go."

"Like hell in going to leave you here." I said before I could stop myself. I stood up and offered my hand. She just looked at me then my hand then me again before she got by herself. I turned around thinking she would follow me, she didn't she just stood there staring up into the dark sky.

"Ezra. It was so beautiful. Why did it have to go?" Then she looked at me, I was totally confused.

"Somethings leave because they think they don't deserve to be looked at." Like me. I thought.

"But why would the sky deserve not to be admired? Why would it want to hide?"

"Sometimes things need time to heal and become more beautiful the next time they're seen." She nodded and turned the opposite way I was going and ran into the woods. I ran after her to make sure she didn't hurt herself. When I went under the trees it was completely dry. She was leaning against a tree with her eyes closed and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Elizah." I whispered.

"What." She snapped. Then she sighed. "Sorry I just thought you would leave. I don't ever want to see you. Ever. Not after what happened today." I felt something cut my gut right open. Guilt.

"I'm sorry. But I have to get you back to your house everyone is worried about you." I looked at my phone at the time. "You've been gone for 8 hours."

"Well time flies when you're sleeping. Wanting to sleep and never wake up to the horrible place I call my life." She said with such sincerity I felt awful. You did this asshole. Just then her phone rang. She hesitantly answered. I heard a woman's voice. Elizah's expression changed. To worry then, heartbreak. God, she's had enough of that for one day.

"Mom you p-promised." She fell to her knees tears streaming down her face.

"Mom. I can't..........I know....... No mom. Five people in my life, the most important people in my life ALL broke their most important promises to day. IN ONE DAY MOM!! No I don't care what I promised. I'm sick and tired of people breaking my promises........ No mom I don't matter.........no....... You know what I'm done...............Yes , Mona.........no Mona you aren't my mom........BECAUSE A MOM KEEPS HER PROMISES AND HELPS HER CHILDREN.......... Fine I don't care do what you want........ Goodbye." She hung up. Stood, looked at me. Tears brining her eyes. She then turned her expression to nothing I couldn't read her anymore. She shut me out.

The rain stopped I walked back to my car expecting Elizah not to follow which she didn't she just shrank to the floor of the woods and put her head in her hands her shoulders shook which means she was crying. I wanted to go pick her up and kiss her all over and apologize a million times. But I didn't I got in my car and drove away.

------------------

"Well did you find her?!" Jay asked. I shrugged.

"No. I didn't." I stated trying not to sound like I'm lying, but he saw right through me.

"What the hell!? Tell. Me. Where. She. Is."

"Why!? Why would I do that after you went behind her back payed me to date her, cheated on your girlfriend with her best friend and your brothers ex-girlfriend!!" I shouted. He looked taken aback.

Jack came into the room angry too. "Where is my sister you bastard!"

I glared at him. "I'm not going to tell you." His nostrils flared and his face grew hot.

"And why not!" He fumed.

"Because your just as bad as him. You payed me to date her too, you used her best friend to cover up the fact that your gay!!" They both looked at the floor.

"But you guys I guess I'm no better, I excepted the money." Then a new voice came from the door way.

"Boys we've all made our mistakes when it comes to Eli. I broke a promise too. I gave up on gaining full custody of her." Then Allison came down stairs.

"Her dad is coming home."

___________________________

I know that this chapter mag be confusing. But I'm not the best writer. I also know that this book is only so far 17 chapters I want to make it longer but I'm excited about the upcoming chapters. So bare with me. Thanks!

Not Edited

-wonder_swan-😊😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 6.6K 30
My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I am 18 and my life consist of constant abuse. I haven't been to school since elementary and my mom home schooled me. For any...
21.9K 332 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
517K 14.7K 55
Finished; September 13th 2019 #10 abuse #10 teenfiction #8 stepdad #6 hope #3 badboys #3 broken #1 escape #1 goodgirl #1 hate #1 stepbrother...
422 31 14
It was gradual. Lucas had always been there, but it was always as his brother's friend, not his own. Not really. When they began hanging out more, Ca...