Kanan Jarrus' Training

By PrinceJai

WARNING: SEQUEL TO EZRA BRIDGER'S TRAINING Being a Jedi Master is fun. . . Unless your padawan has a magical... More

Attack Of The Selfies
Space Cowboy Vs. Space Hill Billy
Aprilian Fools Day
Bedazzled
Kung Fu
Bedazzled II
We Are The Rebels
Kanan's Directions
Happy Star Wars Day!
Padawan's Grow
Kanan's Evil Backpack
The Mission
#Mr. EvilBackpack
Battle Of The Packs
The Real Battle Of The Packs
The Dawn Of Normal
Ultimate Fun Day
Return Of The Joy
Sparkle JOY
JOY Of Sparkle
JOY-FettE
The Land Of JOY
Party Stuff Strikes Again
Fireworks Never Stop
Vacation On Naboo
Castle Of Sand
Behind The Sand Door
Medzua
It's Coming. . .
Robin And Ezra
Batman, Nightwing and Jedi Robins
Dynamic 'Jedi' Duo
Batman And Red Robin
The Sparkle Jedi League
Ultimate Fun Day Part One
Ultimate Fun Day Part Two
Ultimate Fun Day Part Three
Dawn Of JOYPOCOLYPSE
The Rest Of The Day Of JOYPOCOLYPSE
Explorer Jarrus In The Wild Padawan
Explorer Jarrus In The Sleeping Mando
Valentine's Day Sparkle
Explorer Jarrus In The Life Of An Astromech
Rebellious
Tag Your It
He's Evil, He's A Backpack
His First Name
The Name
All You Need Is A Little Pixie Dust
DJ Shorts
Pixie Dust
Hey, You!
May The Fouth
Revenge Of The Fifth
Return Of The Sixth
The Awakening Of The Seventh
DJ Shorts II
Karaoke Kanan, Dancing Ezra & DJ JJ K
Time To Let Go
Last Of The Magic
Note From Jai
And Then There Were Three Of Three

Universal Prank Day

209 21 62
By PrinceJai

Dedicated to Superkate-Studios

Aboard the Ghost, 0400 a.m.

It was Universal Prank Day.

"WAKE UP EVERYONE! ITS UNIVERSAL PRANK DAY AND THERE'S ONLY TWO ULTRA SUPER HOT COSMIC VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL EDITION PINK SPARKLE LEFT!" Ezra shouted at the top of his lungs as he ran through the corridor.

"OH, YEAH! AND A CRATE FULL OF PRANKITUS GALACTICUS SUPERCHARGERUS CONFETTIUSUS BOMBS IS IN THE CARGO HOLD!"

Kallus, all bleary eyed, walked out of his cabin.
(Kanan and Hera now shared her cabin;)

"Ezra, please be quiet." Kallus yawned. Ezra turned around to reply, but stopped and gasped. Kanan and Hera walked out of their cabin at that moment.

"Whoa, Kallus!" Kanan exclaimed.

"What?" Kallus asked.

"You look human!" Ezra gasped dramatically. Indeed he did. His hair was cut, a little sloppy, and he had shaved.

"Yes, well I'm going to prank some troopers." Kallus said, trying to ignore everyone's gasps.

"I heard troopers and prank in the same sentence!" Sabine hollered, running out of her room. Her boots were completely bedazzled, along with all her armor, a bandolier with Prankitus Galacticus Superchargerus Confettiusus bombs was strapped around her. She also had a satchel, filled with who-knows-what in her hand.

"So who's pranking who?" Sabine asked gleefully.

"Kallus. He thinks he's going to prank some stormtroopers." Ezra snickered.

"Since you're the 'expert', Ezra. You can come with." Kallus said, crossing his arms. Hera noticed he was trying to hide a smirk, however Ezra did not. Out of curiosity, Hera didn't say anything, instead waited for something to happen.

"That I shall!" Ezra declared, puffing out his chest. "I am the expert pranker and I will share some of my secrets with you, old one."

Kallus frowned at being called that, but let it slide. Ezra would soon regret his words.

First Ever Announced Time Skip, brought to you by *Dancing Ezra & Karaoke Kanan!

*See Ezra Bridger's Training. Reading fees pay apply. Not available in all countries. SWR is a trademark of Lucasfilm and Disney. Story lines and additional characters is a trademark of PrinceJai. And trademark of various users on Wattpad, used with permission only.

"That was a long commercial break." Ezra murmured, looking up at the sky.

"Erm, okay." Kallus drawled. "Moving on. What's next, Master Pranker?"

"That's Master Prankitus Bridger to you."

"Whatever." Kallus crossed his arms and frowned. It was becoming a regular thing.

"Love that teenage attitude, but it's not going to make you thirty again." Ezra said cheerfully as be prepared a Prankitus Galacticus Superchargerus Confettiusus bomb.

"Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts," Kallus repeated to himself. Suddenly Sabine popped up behind them covered in Sparkle paint.

"Yay! Prank one down!" Sabine cheered. Ezra gave her a thumbs up while Kallus gave her a weird look.

"You need color." Sabine said to Kallus, wiping her hand across his face.

"Ugh!" Kallus grunted as he tried to get the pink paint off.

"I thought we were going to prank the troopers at the Imperial HQ." Kallus grumbled.

"Yes, we are! Onward!" Ezra cheered, marching down the alleyway.

Sabine skipped along behind Ezra while Kallus hung back. An evilish smile spreading across his face.

"Happy Universal Prank Day, Bridger." Kallus muttered as he pressed down on the detonator in his pocket.

SUSPENSE!♪
BROUGHT TO YOU BY MISS PINEAPPLEOPOLIS!( Notrandomatall )

Abruptly, vibrant Sparkle paint and Prankitus Galacticus Superchargerus Confettiusus bombs exploded all around Ezra and Sabine. Everything in the alleyway was drenched in the paint and confetti.

"Hahahahaha!" Kallus laughed as he slid past the two paint drenched teenagers.
"I knew you would come this way, so I placed Sparkle paint and Prankitus Galacticus Superchargerus Confettiusus bombs here!" Kallus chuckled from the end of the alleyway.

"Well, I knew that you would know! So I took the liberty of placing Honey bombs where your standing!" Ezra crowed as he showed Kallus a detonator.

"I knew that you would know I knew, so I hid a blast shield here!" Kallus said, grabbing the blast shield from behind a crate. He ducked behind it as the Honey bomb exploded.

"Karabast!" Ezra huffed. Kallus laughed triumphantly as he stood up.

"But! I knew that you would have a back up plan in case that you discovered that I knew!" Ezra laughed maniacally. "I placed a Ultra Super Hot Cosmic Valentine's Day Special Edition Pink Sparkle bomb behind you!"

"I already knew you would have such a cowardly backup plan. That's why I've been practicing wizard parkour moves!"

As the Ultra Super Hot Cosmic Valentine's Day Special Edition Pink Sparkle bomb exploded, Kallus took a couple running steps up the wall next to him, going into a backflip over the Sparkle. He landed in a super hero pose on the ground, looking victorious. The Ultra Super Hot Cosmic Valentine's Day Special Edition Pink Sparkle slammed into Ezra, making him stagger a bit.

"Well, pff! I knew, pff, this would happen so I- " Sabine cut Ezra off.

"I knew this would happen. That's why I placed ULTRA COSMIC PRANKITUS GALACTICUS SUPERCHARGERUS CONFETTIUSUS COOL BLUE UNIVERSAL PRANK DAY SPECIAL EDITION SPARKLE bombs up and down this alleyway!" Sabine shouted, ending with a wicked laugh. She showed them the detonator before pressing the button on it.
The Ultra Cosmic Prankitus Galacticus Superchargerus Confettiusus Cool Blue Universal Prank Day Special Edition Sparkle blew up in a giant mushroom cloud.

Meanwhile, back in the Hall of Rebels. . .

"We're here live at the scene of the mysterious Blue Cloud." The female Devronian said. Hera stared at the holonet with a shocked expression.

"Hey, Kanan?" Hera called. Kanan poked his head in and saw the holonet.

"Oh the gods hate me." He grumbled. On the holonet, Ezra, Sabine and Kallus burst out of the Ultra Cosmic Prankitus Galacticus Superchargerus Confettiusus Cool Blue Universal Prank Day Special Edition Sparkle, startling the bystanders. Stormtroopers hurriedly chased after them, only so they looked good on the news. Ezra fired at them with his splat blaster. Unfortunately, his aim wasn't great and a moment later the camera wobbled before hitting the ground.

"Jimmy! Are you okay?" The Devronian exclaimed. Kanan shook his head and walked away. Leaving Hera to gawk at the static filled holoscreen.

Jump to the Future! (III)

"That was," Kallus gasped as they reached the cargo hold of the Ghost.

"Wizard!" Sabine and Ezra cheered.

"Messy." Kallus said, looking at himself. They were all covered in Sparkle paint, honey, streamers, Ultra Cosmic Prankitus Galacticus Superchargerus Confettiusus Cool Blue Universal Prank Day Special Edition Sparkle, and Ultra Super Hot Cosmic Valentine's Day Special Edition Pink Sparkle.

"Can't believe you hit Jimmy the camera boy." Sabine said, flicking paint at Ezra.

"Collateral damage." Ezra shrugged.

"Yes. Collateral damage." Kanan said darkly above them. They glanced up and saw Kanan holding a jar.

"Oh, brix." The three groaned.

Happy April Fools everybody! └(^o^)┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...