Match Maid in Hell

By mizpanda

Evangeline. An innocent, sweet maid with a tragic past. Seth. An arrogant, rude jerk with a troubled past. Wh... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Image?
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
QnA
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Announcement
Lmao
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
What?
Done
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
MATCH MAID IN HELL SEQUEL
SEQUEL IS UP
MMIH 2: Preview
MMIH 2: Preview 2
New MMIH/MIL series

Chapter Seventeen

171K 6.6K 3K
By mizpanda

I dont know how tf I wrote a long ass chapter. I also dont know how I'm updating so fast lol. But appreciate it while its happening.

Enjoooooy! (Not edited)
-------
Seth's POV:

"This is your fault" I shoved my hands in my pockets. Xander didn't answer. I hadn't trusted them from the start and I was right. They had gone for 'one' drink but somehow they managed to be gone for half an hour.

I was hoping Evie wouldn't drink and be the sensible one.

I was wrong though.

We found them. They were giggling and both of them had drinks in their hand. I shot Xander a glare but he didn't even look at me.

After some arguing and tantrums we managed to bring them back to the room. Evie was quiet and just watched as Milan tried to stay where she was.

When we arrived back at the room I sat down in the same place as before. My eyes focused of both on the girls while Xander shut the door behind them.

The frown Milan had on her face when Xander tried to take her drink was gone. Her and Evie were not watching each other.

"I'm not joking" Milania slurred while Evie just giggled.

"Liar!" She hiccuped.

Milania shook her head, "Not liar"

"Not liar isn't proper sentence" Evie pointed out even in her drunken state. Her eyes fell down to her glass and a frown appeared on her face. She tore them away from the cup and looked up.

"I want more Milan" She whimpered, her eyes literally watered. Great.

Milania looked at her drink. She took Evie's cup and poured some of her drink into it before passing it back. Evie took it with a huge smile on her face.

"I think you've had enough" Xander pushed himself from the wall and reached out for Milania's cup. Her head snapped to him and she swatted his hand away immediately. Quite the reflexes for a drunk person. She pointed to the floor as she sat down, "Sit"

He shook his head, "No thanks"

Her bottom lip quivered, "Please"

He sat.

I raised my eyebrows. One hundred percent not the same Xander, this girl had whipped him into next year. To make him aware of this I let out a whipping sound. His girlfriend swirled around to shoot me a threatening look.

"At least he gets p*ssy" She snapped.

Okay then.

I couldn't help but be surprised with her response. I honestly was not expecting that but in all fairness she was drunk. Xander grinned beside her, as if proud.

"Do Seth and Eva do séx?" She asked out of nowhere. I blinked, but didn't say anything. My eyes flicked to Evie's face to see her response.

"I think Seth's gay!" She cried out. I refused to let my jaw drop. That.... yeah she was definitely drunk.

"Gay? He is?" Milania blinked and looked to me.

"I'm not" I sighed, shaking my head.

"Asexual?" I rolled my eyes at her question.

"No"

"You don't flirt with her" She pointed her finger at Evie, "She's gorgeous. If I was lesbian, I'd choose her. I mean I'd kiss her right now. But I'm not lesbian"

"Just because a girl's gorgeous doesn't mean you can kiss her? Respect their boundaries"

"That's why you don't kiss her?" Were we really having this conversation?

"No. Just thinking of an excuse" I shrugged, not allowing my eyes to flick to Evie's face. I didn't want to see if she was hurt because then I'd feel bad.

Milania scowled, "That's rude!"

"No one kisses me except big fat stupid men" Evie's voice was a soft whimper. I finally allowed my eyes to settle on her when I noticed she wasn't looking my way.

"I'll kiss you" Millie frowned .

I watched as she crawled forward and before I realized what was happening she had kissed her. My eyes widened as I tried to peel my eyes away from the scene. I- did drunk girls do this?

My eyes went to Xander, his jaw was hanging to the floor.

"That was hot" All eyes went to the door.

Jace stood there, a huge grin on his face. I wanted to tell him to 'f*ck off' but I kept my mouth shut and tried to ignore his pervish ass.

"Millie" Xander got her arm, "You're my girlfriend and you basically just cheated on me"

She blinked. Her jaw dropped. "But she's just a friend. You're not my boyfriend"

"Yes... I am. I asked you out earlier" He stated. She stared at him in shock.

"I'm your girlfriend! I love you!" She squealed, and threw herself at him. Her eyes began to water, "I didn't mean to cheat. I'm a horrible human being, I understand if you want to break up but please don't"

"You get a comfy seat" My eyes settled on Evie again who just spoke again. She was watching Xander and Milania, with a longing gaze.

"What?" Milania turned to look back at her.

"You get to sit on someone"

She stood up from Xander's lap, stumbling for a second. I let out a silent sigh when she began to walk my way. Suddenly she grabbed me and pulled me onto the ground without warning.

I shot her a dangerous look and slapped her hand away. She just watched me with a victorious smile, proud of what she had just gone. Not bothered getting back up, I stayed on the ground, resting myself against the couch.

"Sit on him" Milania returned to Xander's lap. I opened my mouth to speak but Evie got there first.

She pulled a face and shook her head, "He'll push me off. He doesn't want me" I hid the frown that almost appeared on my face.

Xander looked up to me with a concerned look. Instead of giving him any proper answer to his silent question I just shrugged. I could see a disappointed look.

"Don't worry baby, sit on my lap. We can see the first thing that pops up" Jace winked. Evie went bright red and bit her lip lightly. I wanted to shout at her not to do that because for a lot of guys that was a turn on.

Jace sat down on the floor and patted his lap with a wide smile.

She stayed still for a minute. Her eyes went to Milania and Xander, not once looking my direction. Silently, she crawled over to him and sat on his lap. His arms wrapped around her waist and he placed his lips to the crook of her neck, almost kissing her.

"Evie" I snapped. She immediately looked at me with a guilty like expression, "Get off him"

"Oh c'mon, don't be jealous bro. Sharing is fun, she doesn't mind. Isn't that right beautiful?"

"I'm not jealous idiot." I corrected him.

"Yeah right" Jace laughed, "Leave us be then. So babe, do you get touched often? I bet I could make you beg for something?"

My jaw ticked and I stared at him. The urge to go over and rip her away from him was strong but I did nothing. It wasn't my place to do so. I let my eyes go to Evie.

"How about I give you a hickey, sexy?" He brought his lips to her neck and she sucked in a breath, her body tensing. That was it, that was the sign I needed.

I picked her up in my arms, removing her from his lap. She blinked several times, confused at what was happening. Jace looked up at me with a scowl.

"Thought you said you weren't jealous. Come on, give her back if you aren't going to have fun with her"

She wasn't an item.

I returned to my place on the couch and put her down beside me, "I told you. I'm not jealous. She's drunk and you're taking advantage for her. When she's sober and she gives you consent then take her"

I could see Milan look up to Xander with a small smile. He leaned down and gave her a small kiss. This was my cue to look a way.

"Oh no" She pointed toward Evie. I only now noticed she had distanced herself from me. She lay against the other arm rest with a small pout on her face. I watched her curiously.

"Look what you did to her" Milania slurred.

"I helped her" I rolled my eyes. Why was I the bad guy here?

"Nope" Jace popped the 'p', "She was content in my arms. You took her away from what she wanted"

"No" Evie frowned and I had to hide the satisfied grin, "I just wanted to sit on someone's lap like Milan. If I sit on your lap you touch me" She pointed to Jace then myself, "If I sit on your lap... I don't want to, you're scary"

Was she really that scared of me. My jaw tightened, "I'm not scary. You're just a coward"

"No" She responded simply, "Jace, can I sit on yo-" I knew what she was going to ask and I knew what Jace would answer. I cut her sentence off by grabbing her and pulling her onto my lap. I tried to avoid the gaze of basically everyone in the room watching me.

It was easy to hear Evie's breath speed up and her body tensed up.

I didn't look at her though.

"I'm doing this to shut her dumb *ss up. Otherwise, she'll sit on him and get touched" I snapped to get all eyes off me. Milania wiggled in Xander's lap.

Suddenly her body seemed to relax. She turned back to look up at me with confused eyes. Her gorgeous blue ey- I took a short breath to stop my sentence , "You're so mean" She snapped out of nowhere, "You don't deserve your face"

"What are you on about?" My brow furrowed at her sudden attitude.

"It's so hot and kissable" She whined, "But I hate you. You're mean, scary and rude!"

I almost grinned at this. She was honest when she was drunk. My jaw tightened when I realized I had placed my hand on her thigh. I debated taking it away but she didn't seem bothered by it so I brushed it off.

"OH!" Milania squealed out loud, her finger pointing to Eva, "She's innocent"

Xander raised his eyebrows.

"Innocent?" He asked, "I never thought she was guilty of anything"

"No, no, no!" Milania shook her head, "She's not dirty. Watch. Hey Eva"

Evie looked toward Milania in her sleepy state. I almost thought she was going to fall asleep "Seth's d!ck in your vag-" Xander clasped his hand over her mouth but everyone had already heard her. I stared at her, not hiding the surprise on my face at her words.

Evangeline's face grew hot red and she hopped off my lap, crawling to the other end of the couch. The space she was sitting suddenly felt empty and cold. She snuck a look at me, to see my reaction but the moment she met my eyes she looked away.

"Milan, behave" Xander frowned.

"But look. She's a tomato" She whined.

"You're an orange" Evie retorted. I let out a small sigh. She needed to go to bed and get some sleep, "We're going" Everyone looked toward me. Milania's face dropped but Xander didn't do anything, just watched me.

"What?" Milan asked in disappointment.

"Evangeline and I are going back to my house" I said it extremely slowly, talking to her as if she was a baby.

"Oh damn, have fun man" Jace grinned widely, "I'd volunteer to go but you'd probably just hit me"

Was he serious? I threw my eyes up and stood, not commenting on what he said. "No way! You can't take her home yet!" Millan stood up whining loudly.

"It's not you choice" I wasn't bothered by her, "Get up, come on"

Milania pulled off her shoe and before I knew what was happening I was hit with it. It was a pathetic throw but if she wasn't drunk it may have hurt. I narrowed my eyes, "Do that again and I swe-"

"She's just worried about her, Seth" Xander stopped my sentence. Whipped motherf*cker.

"She's safer at my house, than here. She's drunk as f*ck and there's a h*rny pig in the room that will touch her if I let her out of my eye sight once" I explained.

Jace raised his hands, "Guilty as charged"

"She'll be safe? Somehow you managed to allow her to get attacked and receive a black eye? You make her feel unwanted and like sh!t, so how is she safer with you?" It almost felt like a stab in the heart those words.

I wanted to be angry at her and I tried to be but all I felt was guilt. I knew it was my fault. She didn't need to make it worse.

"I-" She went to continue but Xander stopped her and I nodded my head toward him.

"Enough Milania" She stopped when he hushed her. He looked toward me, "Take her home and try not to be a d!ckhead."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her from the room. I didn't bother saying 'goodbye' to anyone but I heard Evie whisper a small goodbye.

I didn't stop walking, pushing myself through the house and dragging her behind me until we got to the front door. "Let's go" My voice was low as she put on her jacket. We left the place, not telling anyone else we were leaving.

I tried to push the thought of her black eye to the back of my head. I bit the inside of my cheek hard. Suddenly I was stopped by her. She tugged on my hand, indicating she wanted me to stop.

"What's wrong?" I looked back to her.

Her hand was still in mine and she looked up to me. Her pale skin and blue eyes were illuminated by the moon. "Are you alright?"

"What do you mean am I alright? Obviously, I just want to get home" I snapped. She jumped at my tone. I expected her to nod my head and follow me but she stayed still.

"It's not you fault, Seth" She called me by my name, "I shouldn't have taken the route I took. I shouldn't have been so care free and watched where I was going"

I stared at her in shock, "Are you serious?" I breathed out, "What do you mean your fault?! It was your fault two pieces of sh*t jumped you? Your fault that you got a black eye? Are you mad? It's not your fault, it's that bast*rd you worked for and the other guys" I lowered my voice, "And mine"

If I hadn't sent her out alone.

She brought her hand to her eye, "It just made me tougher. I'm one of the guys now" She gave me a small smile. I shook my head with a sigh then she continued, "You couldn't have known. It's not your fau-"

"It-"

"Shut up" She interrupted me. I stared at her in shock, at her words, "You gave out to me because I blamed myself! It's not your fault either, you couldn't have known!" She swallowed, staring up at me. It was clear she was afraid now after shouting.

I relaxed my muscles, "Let's go to the car. It's getting cold out her and you need to get sleep. I don't want to lose a drunk girl in the darkness"

"You look sexy in a suit"

Silence.

We stared at each other, both taken a back by the words she said. Slowly she brought her hands to her ears and shook her head. She let out a small scream "I'm sorry!" Then ran off into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 14.1K 84
Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of her body no matter how Sable resists. Po...
1.6K 136 57
🔞🔞🔞 ****************************************** Soft and delicate just like her name, Silk. Hard and cold just like his name, Chain. Is it possible...
460K 12K 48
Socially awkward software engineer Allie isn't looking for romance when she moves to New York City to escape her insufferable ex and start over. But...
860K 24.3K 30
"They always say that a bad boy is like a fire and he needs snow to tame him and calm him down. Some may call me the snow to his fire. But that's not...