Torn To Pieces

De CastleOfBooks0129

EMPTY... that's how she felt. It was creeping all over her , she knew a normal girl would weep, weep until... Mais

TORN TO P I E C E S 1
TORN TO P I E C E S 2
TORN TO P I E C E S 3
TORN TO P I E C E S 4
TORN TO P I E C E S 5
TORN TO P I E C E S 6
TORN TO P I E C E S 7
TORN TO P I E C E S 8
TORN TO P I E C E S 9
TORN TO P I E C E S 10
TORN TO P I E C E S 11
TORN TO P I E C E S 12
TORN TO P I E C E S 13
TORN TO P I E C E S 14
TORN TO P I E C E S 15
TORN TO P I E C E S 16
TORN TO P I E C E S 17
TORN TO P I E C E S 18
TORN TO P I E C E S 19
TORN TO P I E C E S 20
TORN TO P I E C E S 21
TORN TO P I E C E S 22
TORN TO P I E C E S 23
TORN TO P I E C E S 24
TORN TO P I E C E S 25
TORN TO P I E C E S 26
A/N
TORN TO P I E C E S 27
TORN TO P I E C E S 28
TORN TO P I E C E S 29
TORN TO P I E C E S 30
TORN TO P I E C E S 31
TORN TO P I E C E S 32
TORN TO P I E C E S 34
TORN TO P I E C E S 35
TORN TO P I E C E S 36
TORN TO P I E C E S 37
TORN TO P I E C E S 38
TORN TO P I E C E S 39
TORN TO P I E C E S 40
TORN TO P I E C E S 41
Epilogue
Author's note
Important!!
Important 2 !
(new book! )

TORN TO P I E C E S 33

2.1K 191 39
De CastleOfBooks0129

Imshad

As soon as I came home, I had to face a billion hugs and kisses from my mom and a lecture about whom should I date from Hilma.
I was afraid about the questions I will have to answer, but to my surprise there were none. Probably Zaid must have build up a good story for them.

"How dare they name you as a criminal?
We are the most respectable people around here. We have to something about
this."
Mom exclaimed in anger. I let out a deep sign.

" There's no need to do anything mom. They were doing their duty. Plus the only outside person Anisa had contact in past couple of months was me. And-"

" I'm glad you dumped that girl. She ruined our family first, and now our reputation and peace. I don't know how I'm suppose to avoid our neighbour's question. "
I was too pissed to answer. But I kept my mouth shut. And I was feeling really guilty because I couldn't explain them that none of this was her fault but mine and jasmine. I was so occupied with my thoughts that I barely heard what she was saying.

"... We have so much work to do Before the engagement. We can't let that stupid girl ruin our happiness again."
That's it. I had enough. I looked at her with a firm glare.

"Mom... Let the engagement wait. I'm not in a mood for it. I just need more time. So no need to rush."

Both were taken aback by my reply.
"But Daring I-"
before mom could finish it , I ran my room and locked my self inside. I know it sound cowardly, but I couldn't help it. One more suggesting from them about the engagement ; I'll lose my patience. I will have to explain later.I'm sure it will be like a bomb exploded, all my moms dreams and Hilma's long lasting friendship will be ruined. But it has to be done. I'll let them to be in the darkness for now.

Then my thoughts drifted towards Jasmine. I still felt like I'm in a denial. I've not recovered from my shock completely. But I should have guessed it by The weird way she has been acting the past few days. I should have seen it. But I've been too blind and too trustworthy to see it. I was already been let down by Anisa. And being let down by Jasmine was too much for me. Jasmine has been hiding about her lover from me, Anisa being kidnapped by him...
None of this makes any sense.
Why would this Shazim guy goes and kidnapped Anisa? OK maybe he wanted to hurt me, but why didn't he hurt me directly? Why would he go such a Length for such a simple thing?maybe...
Maybe I've underestimate him, just like he have underestimate me.

I sat on my bed, pondering over a solution. I should be careful. One wrong move, Anisa will be in grave danger. But I realized I couldn't do this by myself. I needed help. From a person whom I can trust...

*********

I took a deep breath before I ring the doorbell. My mind screamed that this is the most stupidest thing I'm going to do. But my heart was firmly set on this. Finally, I wiped the sweat on my forehead, and kept my left hand ready in case I needed to protect my throat. And then I rang.

The sound of the footstep was heard, and the door was opened. To my immense relief, It was a women. The close resemblance ,swollen eyes, paled face proved that she is none other than Anisa's mom. She stared at me with a slight frown. I cleared my throat.

" Can I meet Hassan for a moment?"

"Why would you want to meet him? I'm surprised that you had a nerve to come here and ask for Hassan. Now please leave before my son see you."

I was somewhat expecting this reply. Well I can't be welcomed with a hug after what I've done right?
But for some unknown reason, I was hurt.
Maybe because she reminded of my own mother. I know if the same thing happened to me, my mother would look exactly like this.

" I need to meet him for an important reason ma'am."

Instantly, her exhausted look vanished and was replaced by hope.

" You know anything about Anisa?"

I took another deep breath and replied.
" I'm afraid no ma'am. I just want to meet him."
I felt guilty when I saw her sad face. A single tear drop fell and she wiped it hastily.

" Oh...OK I'll..I'll tell Hassan. Please come in."

I stepped in side. The living room was not large but kept well. I saw some beautiful nature drawings hanged in the wall.

" Wow...these arts are fabulous. From where did you got those?"

"I didn't get those, they were drawn by Anisa."

I kept staring at those drawings. For months I've known her, but I never knew she could draw. What kind of a boyfriend I was?

" Please sit. I'll call Hassan."

I sat and glanced at the drawing which was in front of me. It was a drawing of a sunset. The colour combination has been done beautifully. It made me feel like I'm actually in present of a sunset. It also made me sad yet happy at the same time.

"What are you doing here ?
Please get out of my house before I make you . I would never come if I know it was you. I don't know why mom lied to me."

I stood up and stared at him. He had the same pale, exhausted look with him. But his eyes held anger instead of sadness. I know I have to do this, despite how bad the situation is.

" I've got some information about Anisa, but the situation is grave than I thought."

His eyes held confusion now.
" What do you mean? You know where she is?"

" I have a vague idea about where she is. But I need you to promise that you will not tell anyone. Not even your father."

" Damn it! I really don't have a single idea of what my sister is facing right now and you want me to DO A USELESS PROMISE?"
He practically screamed the last part to my face. But somehow I managed to hold my calm posture .

" Yes I need you to promises because for your sister's own sake. You want her unharmed and safe? Then promise and listen to me."

He sat on the chair.
" Alright fine. You have my word. Now tell me ."

And I told him everything. His face changed in to various expression which would have made me laugh if the situation was more pleasant.
Finally when I finished, he looked at me. I was glad to notice that he didn't look angry anymore.

" I've always believed that you was the biggest mistake she made in her life. And she was the biggest mistake that you made in your life. But everything happens according to Allah's will. If this was a different situation I would have felt sorry for you. "

I signed out in relief. I never expected this from him. If we were met under different circumstances, we could have being friends. But it doesn't mater now. I've screwed up many things in life.
I will not do the same mistake again.

Hassan spoke.
"So what's the plan?"

------------------------------------------

Assalamu aleikum.
I decided to update early ;)
Hope you'll loved the chapter :)
BTW don't forget to leave your votes and comments.
I really need Your lovely comments and votes to keep up my inspiration. ....
Have a nice day.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

25.5K 1.4K 13
Previously known as It's Complicated. Sanskar Maheshwari, the rockstar world adored. All envied his perfect life. But what they don't know is his fat...
5.1M 278K 59
#1 in What's hot list and still counting going on. Allahamdulilah. Thank you my beautiful readers. "You're a bad omen.. If anyone see your face first...
22.1K 3.3K 18
She was not only born with a silver spoon, she was rocked in a diamond cradle and raised in a gold castle. She had the world at her feet and on her f...
98.4K 2.7K 34
She had sacrifice everything for him but knowing that he is in love with someone else. she become bitch to him and never tried to look at him and alw...