Typing | e.d

By ChrisHere

Everything starts from something. At first she thought she was just texting another fangirl. Turns out she wa... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
Ashkizikeshfd<3
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 28

12.6K 404 266
By ChrisHere

Sam's POV

I opened the door of my aunt's house and immediately closed it when I saw Ethan and Grayson standing right in front of me.

"What are they doing here!? I told you I don't want to see them." I whisper yelled at Mary. She was sitting on the couch with my sister, Gracie, who was watching something on tv. My aunt had to leave and she left us alone here to watch my sister.

"Yes but you never said why. Plus I wanna see him." She said, then coughed.

She means Ethan. I wanna see him too but I bet he doesn't. I haven't seen him in a couple days...I know I was wrong but I don't deserve to lose him.

"Oh yes..I forgot. You want to see Ethan, your boyfriend." I said in a sarcastic tone. I turned around so my back was facing her and I rolled my eyes as I opened the door.

"Hi guys. Sorry um..forget it..Come in." I said. Grayson greeted me and got inside. Ethan followed him not saying a word, not giving me a single look. Grayson sat next to Mary.

Gracie stood up and run towards Ethan. He opened his arms and wrapped them around her waist, picking her up in a hug.

"How are you, beautiful?" He cooed.

"I'm great." She said in her girly voice.

She might look like an angel but she hides the devil inside her. I still have bruises from our yesterday's fight over the tv remote. That little monster pushed me off the couch causing me to fall and hit my left butt cheek on the edge of our coffee table. I stood up in pain and started chasing her around the house until our aunt stopped us.

Gracie gave Ethan a kiss on the cheek. She really likes Ethan. She once told me that she wants to marry him when she grows up because he is cute. I laughed at what she said thinking we have the same taste in boys. Gracie and I might fight a lot but she's my sister and she's always going to be my favorite girl that I love so much.

He let her down on the couch and sat next to her. I chuckle at how cute they look together. He treats my sister really well.

I slowly took a seat next to Gracie. She is between me and Ethan now. He glared at me every now and then as Mary and Grayson were having a conversation. I did the same but every time he caught me looking I turned my gaze away quickly.

He coughed breaking the silence between us. It wasn't awkward though. I never feel awkward when I'm with Ethan, even when we don't talk, just like right now.

"What are you watching Gracie?" He questioned.

"The Jonas brothers! At LA!" She said excited.

"Oh that's old..where did you learn about it?"

"Sam had old posters of the jonas brothers and when I found them, I thought, these boys are cute, and I really liked them so I started watching it on dvds."

"I gave them to her on her birthday." I said giving him a quick look with a weak smile.

"Oh..so y-"

"Shhhh!!! That's my favorite song!" Gracie cut him off. The song "Give love a try" started playing.

I haven't listened to it in a long time and now that I am, I can say it reminds me of Ethan because now I understand the meaning of the song, because I'm a girl in love.

I don't want to give up on our relationship and I hope he is willing to give me another chance.

I turned around to look at him and he was already looking at me.

I still believe in us Ethan.

Ethan's POV

I was listening carefully to the song lyrics and I couldn't stop thinking about Sam. The moment our eyes met, I understood how wrong I was. She only asked of me to understand her and the only thing I did was keep pushing her away. I know I'm the one she wants. She has proved that she has strong feelings about me many times.

This time I fucked up. I just really want her back.

I still believe in us Sam.

We were interrupted by the sound of keys opening the door.

"Sam, Gracie look who's here!" Sam's aunt, Alicia, said coming in.

A man and a woman followed her inside the house. "Mommy, daddy!" Gracie yelled sitting up. She run towards them and hugged both of them tight.

"Oh you remembered about your daughters?..what an honor." Sam spoke not even looking at her parents.

"Sam..we were on a business trip and you know that..we arrived here this morning because we-"

"Let me guess..you had an appointment....for work." Sam interrupted her dad.

Her mom sighed. "Yes..but we are here now Sam and that's what matters."

Mary cleared her throat and stood up. "How are you Mr and mrs white?"

"We are good Mary..thank you..who are these guys?" Sams dad asked and I felt my heart beating faster.

"Hello sir. I am Grayson, Mary's bo-friend and Sam's boyfriend. Nice to meet you."

"Sam's boyfriend?..well..I'm John her dad." He said emphasizing the last words. He shook Grayson's hand holding it tight.

Sam, me and Mary were trying hard not to burst in laughter.

"And I'm Claire. Pleasure to meet you." Her mom told him.

"Pleasure to meet you too mrs white." He gave her a smile.

-

It was time for her parents and Gracie to leave for the airport to travel back home to Idaho. Sam and Mary will stay at Los Angeles till the end of summer break.

I was watching Sam helping her sister pack some of her toys in the living room. I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her mom caught me staring at her and I immediately looked away embarrassed, not because I was admiring the girl I'm in love with, but because she knows I'm dating her daughter's best friend.

Wait...what did I just say? That I'm in love?...That's it! I don't know why but it's been hard for me to admit it all these months that I know her. My feelings for her have grown so much since the day I sent her the very first message. After all these months I can say that I'm desperately in love with Sam.

At that point I was chuckling to myself thinking of the moment I'll kiss her lips again. I really want to let her know that I'm in love for the first time in my life, but I'm afraid. What if she doesn't feel the same way?

Sam finished packing her sister's stuff. While everyone was saying their goodbyes, Sam's mom, Claire, approached me.

"You know Ethan..Mary is Sam's best friend for years now. They've been through a lot together and they are still inseparable. You seem like a very nice young man and I'm glad she's dating someone like you...but your eyes say more than you think. You might be Mary's boyfriend but the way you look at Sam says it all. Every mother wants a guy to look at her daughter like that." She whispered. I started looking around the room until I spotted Sam.

"Tell her how you feel about her. I know her so well and I'm sure she's crazy for you too..so please, don't hurt her. She deserves to be happy. Take care of Sam, Ethan, I trust you." She added.

Her mother's words were all I needed that moment. They made me realize something.

I care about Sam without expecting anything in return. She's the only person I have had strong enough feelings for to put before myself. Seeing her happy, makes me happy, and that's what love is. Right?

-------------------------------------------------------

This story is probably going to have ten to fifteen more chapters.☺️

Muaaahh😘😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 161 24
you taught me a secret language I can't speak with anyone else -taylor swift some things are just out of your control. emma has a huge crush on gray...
805 8 11
Living with the Dolan twins is definitely a journey. !SMUT WARNING! ©Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced...
1M 19K 190
"You're mine now." ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️
169K 2.1K 44
❊ imagines about the dolan twins ➪ sad, happy, smut. ➪ three words to sum up this book about two boys i happen to adore. ➪ lowercase intended. ➪ al...