Claimed by the Sinclair Broth...

By KaylaBabs

Hanna left for England five years ago to study English and business. She hasn't been back to the states since... More

Hanna secret letter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Snitches again. Seriously
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 sneak peak
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Bonus Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Claimed by Brothers
i need a editor
Hanna's Wedding

Chapter 3

75.8K 2.9K 1K
By KaylaBabs

Uploaded on 16:03:16

I followed the twins into the living room. The stood in the middle of the room looking at all the family pictures that I had on the wall.

"How did you find out?" I asked them. I had been very careful in how I was keeping the girls a secret.

Max spoke first looking me dead in the eye. "We found out a year after you gave birth. We wanted to surprise you with Natasha. We got a little surprise of our own."

I gulped looking guilty at them. "Does Natasha know?"

They both nodded their heads.

Marcus folded his arms looking at me, his blue eyes accusing. "We don't keep secret from our wife."

"How come you haven't said anything all this time?" I asked, they had plenty of opportunity to do so.

"Natasha said that she wanted you to do so on your own accord. As you are going to be flying with us tomorrow it will be best for us to break the ice and let you know that we know." Marcus smiled. "Now you know."

"Know what?" Daniel asked striding into the room. He still had his coat on. He placed a kiss on my cheek. I inhaled his freshly showered scent.

"We know." Max stated.

"They know." I pointed at the wall with the picture of the girl.

"They know?" Daniel repeated again but it was phrased more like a question.

"We know!" Max exploded. "So cut the bull shit. We know you're the father to Hanna twins."

I shared a look with Daniel. He wasn't the dad. Looks like the twins don't know all after all.

"Yes I am their father." Daniel squared his shoulders. I placed my hand on his arms. He didn't have to do this. I haven't told him who their dad were. A secret that I had kept to myself.

Marcus took a threatening step towards him. "She was only eighteen!" He sneered the words at him. "Eighteen. She was barely legal."

I moved in between the two of them. They only met an handful of times and they both got on. Till now.

"What is done is done." I stated. "As you stated I will be flying back with you in the morning. With my kids. If you cannot accept Daniel then I suggest we find another route of transportation."

Max tugged his brother by the arm pointing a finger at Daniel. "This is not over yet."

"Bring it." Daniel puffed out his chest in a an aggressive manner. I placed my palm on his chest to try and stop him moving further.

The twins let themselves out. I slapped Daniel on the chest. "Why did you have to go all Alpha Male like that for?"

"I never like them." He stated. "They come here insulting you. When look at the lifestyle that they lead. Brothers sharing one woman?" He gave a shudder.

"That is my sister you are talking about." I told him. We could never see eye to eye in regards to Natasha unusual relationship with the twins. To me this was normal. They always been around her since I was little it would be strange for her to be with just one of them.

Daniel pulled me into his arms. "I didn't mean any offence towards your sister." He place a kiss on my forehead checking the time on the wall. "It is late. Why don't you head to bed."

"Speaking of late." I placed a hand on my hip. "What time do you call this?" I mimic a fake look on my wrist watch.

Daniel cheeks went red. "I was playing soccer with Nathan and the boys."

"Ahh..." I forgot how he loves his sports. "You remember to shower cause I don't like you coming home all sweaty."

"Yep." He swatted my bottom as we walked up the stairs. "I should have called but lost sight of time."

I opened the door quietly to check on the girls, who were still sound asleep. I closed it back to go into our bedroom.

Daniel changed his clothes quickly pulling back the covers on the bed to get inside.

I took mine off slowly, wanting to seduce him. It's been a long time since we been intimate. It's is pretty hard to get some alone time alongside work and other motherly duties.

I stood there before him in my Victoria secret pink underwear looking at him from underneath my eye lashes.

He grinned at me beckoning me to the bed.

I crawled on the bed working my way towards him to plant a passionate kiss on his mouth.

Daniel arms came up to wrap around my waist. To pull me down to lay next to him.

"I am totally beat Hanna." Daniel murmur into my hairline. "Playing sports tonight took it out of me."

I rubbed his chest feeling the hardness of his pecks underneath my fingers. "It's okay. I can go on top."

Daniel gave me a boyish smile. "Next time. Besides its late and the kids might come in."

He reached up to turn off the bedroom light. I laid in bed feeling sexually frustrated.

He did have a point about the girls. They use to try and sneak into our beds. But that stopped when we put a lock on our door. Last thing we wanted were for them to see something they shouldn't.

I contemplated going to the bathroom to use one of my toys. Then changed my mind. Tomorrow was going to be a big day in terms for my family.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

I checked the my watch as the taxi pulled up the the private air strip just outside of London.

When I told the girls they were going to America to meet their long lost family. They were excited to say the least. I felt instant guilt that I kept them hidden from my family.

The reasons why I kept them to myself seems so immature now as well as inconsiderate.

Daniel remained silent in the car ride. He managed to pack all our clothes and essentials within the hour.

He spoke with his mother to box up the rest of our things to ship them over to us within the next six weeks.

The car came to a halt by a white small private plane.

I saw Natasha standing there with her husbands and her two sons watching us to get out the car.

"Who are they mummy?" Tina asked pointing out the window from her car seat.

"That is Natasha." I took a deep breath looking to Daniel for support. "And your uncles. Max and Marcus. These are your cousins."

I pointed to the little boys that stood either side of their mother.

"Marc and MJ." They looked at smiling rushing over to give me a hug.

Daniel unlocked the girls from their seats. Letting them see my or shall I say their family for the first time.

They waved shyly from my side.

"Hello." Natasha crouched down to their eyes level. "What is your name?" She held out her hand waiting for one of them to shake it.

Tina broke rank first quickly skating Natasha hand before wrapping her arm around my leg.

"My name is Tina." She said quietly.

"Mine is Jacky." Jacky didn't shake Natasha hand but shouted it out from behind Daniel.

Natasha straightened giving me a look that stated that we be having a long talk later.

Natasha clapped her hands. "I got a surprise for you."

She waved at someone behind the plane.

My mouth dropped down in shock. "Lisa and Nathan?" I wrapped my best friend in my arms. "What are you doing here?"

"Your sister called me. To ask if I were willing to go to USA. Nathan is able to relocate there with his job. So I thought. Why not." Lisa told me.

Daniel had a tight smile on his face. He didn't look to pleased that she be coming along. I know he doesn't get along with her half the time. But he should make more of an effort. She is his best friend wife after all.

She picked up the girls giving them a kiss each. She would make a wonderful mother when she is ready.

"Are you sure about this?" Daniel asked directing the question to his friend.

Nathan nodded. "Lisa says she cannot live without you guys. And what would I do without my best man?"

"If we're all done swinging here." Max shouted from on top of the stairs. "I suggest we all get into the damn plane. Time is money. Money that you broke people don't have. So it time for us to go."

Nathan looked over to Daniel. "Is he always like this?"

"Yep." I answered. "He will be that way till the day he dies."

I got in the plane noticing the luxury of it. The girls went to sit in the seats next to their cousin.

My little niece was already asleep in her baby chair.

I sat inbetween Lisa and Natasha as the plane took off.

"As soon as we land we go back to the house for you to settle in." Natasha informed me. "Justin and Jackson will be there to help you unpack."

I gulped hiding my anxiety. "They are going to be there? I don't need the help."

"Nonsense." Natasha waved me off. "They have been eager to meet you." She looked over to Daniel who was talking with Nathan. "I think they might be disappointed."

"Who are you talking about?" Lisa asked wanting to join in the conversation.

"Nothing." I replied glaring at my sister making sure that she knows that I don't want to talk about them.

"Awe." Lisa gushed loudly causing everyone to look at her. She pointed to the two sets of twins. "They look just alike. The boy version and the girl version."

"How odd." Marcus commented. "You would have thought....."

"The Adams family must have strong genetics that the fathers don't get a look." Lisa said taking the heat off me.

Max looked at his sons then my daughters. "They look just the same as my daughter. I don't think they resemble Daniel at all." He gave a short laugh. "One would think that they were part of our family."

I gave a forced laugh at that statement. "You wish."

A/n

Vote 👍

Follow 👊

Comment ✍

Thanks for voting and reading. Just a short chapter. As you can see things are moving along.

Xx kayla.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 122 16
What now? Well.... As new mothers, Emilie, Sierra and Grace find themselves trying to adapt to parenthood. Even more so after the birth of their twin...
252K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
59.3K 3.8K 20
Blake and Simon Masters, all they wanted to do was focus on racing, the rest of the family could play spies but not them. Now with the season count...