The lovable Death-Eater

By dcostavidal

Barty and Paulie are childhood friends. Even though they're sorted into diff. Houses, they still stick togeth... More

Chapter 1
Cast members
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Thanks for reading!

A/N

1.1K 15 1
By dcostavidal

Also, I can't take credit for any o' the characters (professors from Hogwarts) or for the lovable villain, Barty Crouch Jr. These are all creations of the imaginative J.K. Rowling. Although, Minerva Delacour, Reggie Margot,David McDonald & the heroine of the book, Paulie are my original creations (along with any other characters/names that you might not find in the HP books/movies/games & only in this fanfic)
(Source o' above pic: Google+ profile o' Derek Peek)
*Happy Reading! *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 376 45
Rosella Josette Silverware, A beautiful Pureblood witch. Whilst being in her first year at Hogwarts she had befriended Draco Malfoy, during that time...
19.1K 553 44
y/n has been loved all her life, she has her father, her brother and even her neighbor's.. but what changed when she went to hogwarts? Well.. that's...
672K 12.7K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...
215K 5.3K 30
Harry Potter and Hermione a Granger have always been best friends, but will that change now they head back to Hogwarts? Will Harry show his true feel...