My Markibaby (Markiplier X R...

By beautyqueen2222

Funny cute,smexy imagines featuring you and Markiplier. Enjoy!! There up to 68+ parts it might say 1 story pa... More

You could never hurt me.(lemon)
Daddyiplier (cute imagine.)
Authors note
The chapstick challenge (imagine)
Stress-reliever (lemon) AU
My brother's best friend. (imagine) (Matthias version)
you tease (lemon)
Im Scott's daughter. #1 (imagine)
Lights,Camera,Action!!! (lemon)
Come back....... (imagine)
Im Scott's daughter #2 (imagine)
Loving an officer comes with a price...(imagine) AU #1
Loving an officer comes with a price... (imagine) AU #2
loving an officer comes with a price #3 AU (lemon)
Im Scott's daughter. #3 (imagine.)
Never make a bet with (Y/n) (imagine)
Promposal (imagine)
Im Scott's daughter #4 (imagine)
You belong with me.... (imagine)
You tease #2 (lemon)
Cant keep my hands to myself (lemon)
Just dance challenge!!
I met a friend. (cute imagine)
This our paradise (Lemon) Pt. 1:meet your partner and learn the dance
Hes in a better place mark hes in a better place. (imagine)
Beautiful nightmare. ( Darkiplier lemon)
Beautiful nightmare (Darkiplier lemon) pt.2
Splish Splash!! (AU) (lemon)
This video will be sexier than #sexymark (lemon)
wedding bells( imagine)
Sorry i missed class Mr.Fischbach (lemon) AU
Im Scott's daughter.#5 finale
cant stay mad for long (imagine)
You are amazing...(final imagine.)
This is our passion (lemon) prt.2:rehearsal
Hey guys!!!
Damn girl! (imagine.)
Beautiful nightmare prt.2 (lemon.)
Like you (imagines.)
Markimoo and girliplier read fanfiction.( imagine.)
Not a happy chica pica.
Forgive meh.
when friends experiment.(lemon.) prt.1
Mark's confessions...(imagine.)
Why i hate love triangles.(imagine.)
something i need to address....
I shouldnt take too terribly long (imagine.)
Hello,its me..
"Ghostiplier" Strikes. (lemon.) prt.1
Ill knock'em down for you... (imagine.)
From the other side of the screen... (imagine.) Prt.1
Alright its my turn to address the ish..
I need your Help!
An awkward duet... (imagine.)
Thanks for helping!you can stop now. sadly.
When friends experiment prt.2 (lemon)
Beautiful nightmare. (Darkiplier lemon)
Beautiful Nightmare. (Darkiplier lemon.) Finale.
Otherside of the screen. (imagine.) Prt.2
From the Other side of the screen: #DramaAlert? (imagine.)
when friends experiment. (lemon ending.) finale
Bride to be blues. (imagine.)
Ghostiplier Strikes (lemon ending.)
Something new.
Other side of the screen: finale. (imagine.)
New story preview!!!!
guess who tagged..tagged again..i got tagged.. tell a friend!
i got tagged......again. love you too fam! <3
Levels.(Smut.)AU
Big announcement
Big sister. (imagine.)
Im scott's daughter.(imagine extended ending.) Prt.6?
Im scott's daughter (imagine extended ending) finale.
New book!
LET'S GET FAMOUS!!
one last time

sisysepticeye and Girliplier (bbf:brothers best friend;JSE) (lemon)

1.1K 18 24
By beautyqueen2222

Back story: you are jacksepticeye's younger adopted sister you are 23 hes 26.you are also both youtubers.(ps:you are American fuk yea!! Sorry i had too forgive me of my weird ways reader chan.) Just so you know you have red highlights in your hair.

Your pov:

Today jack and i are getting ready to head to America for pax. We try to go as often as possible but airplane ticket prices suck ass or arse as jack would put it. Weve been super busy with making videos we haven't seen each other..... and we live in the same freaking house!! Crazy right i know. I packed my stuff and and went to the living room to watch tv.

"HEY MA ARE YOU PROUD OF ME???!!!" i heard jack yell from his recording room. He must be doing a reading your comments vid.

"NO!!!" i yelled back jokingly.

My brother is soo weird. But hey i am too its freaky that we are nit biologically related. Soon jack came running down the hall into the living room with him camera. 'Oh god he vlogging.' I thought

"say hello to the people at home sissy." Jack said recording.

"Top of the mornin to ya laddies!!!!" I said trying to impersonate jacks intro.

"NO YOURE DOING IT ALL WRONG SISSY!!!!ITS...TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU LADDIES MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE!!!!"

"Alright you big ball of energy stop blowing up my eardrums and interrupting my Dr.who." i said still joking.

"Oh that reminds me she is very dangerous when shes watching tv never mess with her when shes watching tv she will karate chop your ass in half."

"No no you see heres what happened i was watching a scary movie in the dark alone i thought jack was asleep this motherfucker came up behind and scared me when i got up to use the bathroom and punched him in the gut."

" whatever, just getting to my main point me and my sissy (y/n) aka (yt/n) are going to pax the videos might be delayed.."

"wait then whyd you come out here and bother me?" I asked confused

. "No reason i just wanted to show everybody how my wild animal of a sister looks when shes not all pretty for the camera."

"Sean William McLoughlin im gonna kill you!!"

Jack began running i chased after him. Jack did his intro really fast and ran into his recording room and locked the door.

"Open the door sean!!"

"Cant.....im watching porn!!!"

"Oh god im going to bed."

"Wait let me give my sissy a hug." Jack said opening the door.

"Not while youve been yanking away at ya Willy."

"You know i was jokin, come here sissy." Jack wrapped me in a hug i hugged back. And i went to bed.

Sean is very protective over me ever since my last break up which ended pretty badly. the guy kicked me out of my own house and let his little slut take my clothes.

~~~~~~early the next morning.~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was early in the mornin like 4am. We had a flight to catch and knowing what a man child jack is he probably didnt do what i told him to do and set his alarm clock. Luckily im here to be the adult in his life. I went to his room and shook him. Still wouldn't get up.

'He went to sleep late again i told him to head to bed early when will he learn sissy knows best. I guess youll have to learn the hard way. ' i thought.

I got his phone and turned on his favorite song to maximum volume and put the phone next to his ear and played it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH" sean shot up screaming.

"Get up big bro we have a flight to catch." I said laughing.

"Ill get you bet for that (y/n)!" Sean said in his morning voice. "Whatever get up and get ready for the flight if you dont im not making coffee cake and coffee." I said tauntingly.

"Coffee and cake oh fuck yea!!" Jack shot up and ran toward his bathroom. Many people think when jack says he loves cake that hes joking. Well hes not he loves cakes like he will take down a city for one slice of cake.
We got dress ate coffee cake and coffee then headed to the airport,

~~~~~~~~~skip the flight and the drive alll way to the hotel.~~~~

"What the fuck do you mean i only booked one damn room i double checked!!" Sean yelled at the desk lady.

"Sean relax look well figure something out,im sorry my brother doesnt handle misunderstandings to well thank you for your time." I said in a calm tone.

"No problem miss im sorry for the inconvenience." The desk lady said

I pushed sean to the hotel room.

"I dont like the idea of you being in a hotel room by yourself anyway, my friend mark is near ill call him and see f they have room for one more over there." Sean said taking out his phone.

"I dont like hotel either the fact that other people slept the same bed is not at all ok with me." I said. We got off the elevator and went to seans hotel room.

"Hello.....hey mark....yea i arrived here safely with my little annoying sister....yea mark i have a problem there were some problems and i somehow only ended up with one hotel room and one bed can (y/n) stay with you and the guys?...oh god thank you so much mark you are a life saver......yea i got a rental car well be there shortly.. once again thank you see ya shortly bye." Sean hung up the phone.

"Pack your bags youre spending a week at Markiplier's house." Sean said happily.

~~~~~~~~skip the drive~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the house and we were greeted by from what ive seen in the pictures matt,ryan,and mark.matt was the Blondie, ryan but i didnt see mark in the photo but now its red. We got out.the car and jack hugged and greeted them both as soon as all the hugging was done everyone turned to me.

"Guys this is my sister (y/n), (y/n) this is matt and ryan." Sean said.

"Hey guys im a youtuber as well so if you are interested in collabing im all up for it." I said enthusiastically. I then got bored and decided to play color switch

"Thatd be awesome." Ryan said,

"Wheres mark?" Jack asked.

"Hes--"

"Sorry i didnt come chica was all dirty from playing in the mud again. Hey jack!!!!"
Who i was assuming was the blue haired mark.

"Hey mark!!meet me little sister (y/n)."

My head shot up automatically I hate when he calls me that. "Im not that little im only three years younger woah!!" I said noticing marks read hair.

" woah...What." Mark said confused.

"Your hair its red last time i checked it was blue."

"Oh i died it again last week." Mark replied.

"Dont get me wrong its not bad it surprised me thats all like from the picture i seen you had blue hair." I said

"Surprise surprise i must say you are more beautiful than sean had described you." Mark said dreamily.

"Oh" i said blushing.

Marks pov:

God shes so beautiful. I got to have her in my life.

Your pov:

Sean grabbed my bags and handed them off to mark and mark put them in my guest room.

"Now remember call me before you go to bed and when you wake up in the morning." Sean said.

"Sean you are not my dad and im 23 years old just because 3 year ago i went through a bad break up doesnt mean i cant handle myself." I said reassuringly

"Youre right you know im very protective of you" i said wrapping me in a hug.

"Im going to be just fine jackaboy you wouldn't have brought me here if you weren't sure if i was safe."

"Youre damn right oh i got you a gift." Jack said rushing to the car he came back with a hoodie that said sissysepticeye.

"Awww thanks jack im going to fall asleep with it on i swear.".

"Im glad you like it behave yourself." Sean said getting in the car.

"I will father." I said sarcastically.

"Sooo do you like dogs?" Mark asked

"You have dogs?!" I squealed.

"Yea" mark replied

Without hesitation i ran into the house and i was greeted by two beautiful cute adorable dogs. I pet then both.

~~~~~~~later that day.~~~~~~

Jack called to check on me early because he was tired and wanted to make sure i was settled in before he went to sleep. Hes a sweetheart i know but he can be a devil at times. After the call i just sat in my new hoodie watching tv in the living room.

"Hey (y/n) you wanna collab on a vid?" Mark asked

"Yea sure" i said getting up and following mark to his office/room.

"So what are we doing?" I asked curiously.

"Um we are doing the bean boozled challenge," mark said holding up the box.

"Oh God Sean did that and had to brush his teeth 6 times a for a week." I joked.

"Well you just better hope luck is on your side tonight." He said opening the packet.

~~~~~~~~a couple of beans later.~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Last round and i swear im done ive kept a good streak." I bragged

"Ok fine one more spin and well end the video." Mark agreed. He spun the spinner and it landed on canned dog food or chocolate pudding.

"Oh gosh" mark said.

"After doing this so many times im feeling confident." I said grabbing a jelly bean mark grabbed one too.

"Alright on three. 1....2....3!!" Mark said.

We both ate it.............i got.......

Canned dog food.

"Oh god yuck!!" I ran to the trash can to spit it out and rinse my mouth on my way mark was taunting me.

"Haha i got the good one!!" Mark said..

"Screw you--woah!!" I slipped on chicas dog toy mark laughed his ass off.

I pouted.

"Oh im sorry let me help you up." Mark said. He reached out his hand to me

i took his hand and pulled him down and he fell on top of me. We both laughed but soon we both stared at each.

Then we kissed the kiss got heavier and heated. I ran my hand through mark hair as he moved his hand from my waist to my thigh to my butt, i wrapped ny hands around his waist. He picked me up and put me on his bed he removed my hoodie and tights leaving me only in my bra and underwear. He then removed his clothes only leaving him in his boxers and began kissing my neck making me moan.he stealthily removed his boxers and my bra and panties and slowly inserted himself in me. "Ahh!" I yelled this hurt like hell at first. But the pain slowly turned into pleasure. He sped up."m-mark" i moaned. "Oh god baby you feel so good."he whispered in my ear. "Ahh mark." I felt a feeling in my stomach im not familiar to. " god baby youre so tight." He groaned into my neck. His member began twitching inside me. "Oh im so close are you close baby?" "Uh god yes." Soon we both came and we wouldve went to sleep but i came to e realization.

"Mark."

"Yes (y/n)"

"we forgot to stop recording,"

"oh shit." Mark put on his shirt and i put on my hoodie jack gave me we pretended that never happened and mark did his outro and edit out our very sexy bit,
I waited for mark upload so we could both slee.

"Aaaand done." Mark said. He climbed on the bed he noticed i still had on my hoodie.

"Soo you really are sleeping with it on?" Mark askes

"Yea."

"Not while youre in my bed youre not." He said kissing me. He took off my hoodie and we had a small make out session and went to sleep

~~~~~~two months later.~~~~~~~~

Mark and i have been together for two months on the down low. Well only matt and ryan know. Today were going back for vidcon i got my dress from the dry cleaners, and jack and i got on the plane. Jack took me to marks house since i told him i wasnt comfortable with hotels.
When jack pulled off mark rushed me into the house, closed the door and slammed me against the wall attacking my neck.

"God i missed you so much." Mark said kissing my sweet spot.

"I missed you too" i moaned. He unbuttoned my shirt and unbuckled my bra. He began leaving a trail of kisses down my body ripping off my skirt.

"Those pictures you sent last night made me need you more my favorite one was you in the shower wet and naked oh god you tease." He groaned kissing my neck.

"All for you only for you." I moaned .

" did you tell jack yet ?"
"Not yet i dont care just fuck me until i cant walk fuck me into next week."

He smiled carried me to the room and tore off all his clothes and ripped off my thong.

"Aw baby that was my favorite one."

"Oh daddyll get you a new one." He groaned. without warning mark pounded into me over. And over

"Mm baby." I moaned.

"Oh i missed this.oh good." Mark moaned

~~~1 hour and a half later,~~~~~

"Ahhh mark !!oh god mark !!mm baby! uh!uh!uh!" I moane so loud im afraid mark might received a complaint.

" oh fuck.!!!" Mark screamed as he came.i followed behind him as he collapsed on top of me.

"Welcome back (y/n)" mark said weakly.

"Best welcome ive ever gotten." I giggled.

He smiled as we fell asleep.

~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~~~
We had rehearsals for vidcon. Me and mark avoided each other the whole time except when we absolutely had to speak with each other when we arrived home mark went to his room to record a video. I changed into some grey tights and a spaghetti strap tank top. And sat on the couch to watch tv.mark came out after two hours and sat beside me

"You look really hot right now." Mark said

"Really?" I asked playing dumb.

"Uh huh in fact i feel the need to do this." He got on top of me kissing my neck gently. I giggled.

"Bloody hell!!!!"

Jack.........

"Sean please dont be mad." I begged

"Im not mad im glad i finally caught you ive had my suspicions but i had no real way of tellin!! Have fun you two!!!" Sean yelled closing the door.

Mark and i looked at each other in complete confusion weve been hiding for no reason oh well im glad hes ok.with us.

The end
A/n:another extra long part just for you :-D i hope you enjoyed it. Thank you all soo much for 74 reads omg!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

childhood By anna

Fanfiction

89.3K 3.5K 13
jack's first love was you
2K 84 39
You move to LA and a week later you come across Markiplier. You two chat for a long time including drama, romance, and humour. Prepare yourself for t...
706 0 18
: Book 1 : :TRIGGER WARNING:PLEASE READ: trigger warning I will not give any further warning it ruins the atmosphere this story will have topics for...
3K 178 43
You were finally going to see Jacksepticeye-your favorite YouTuber- in real life on his "How Did We Get Here Tour". While you waited in your seat, q...