Mateless or Not I

By SarahYBooks-

You know once you think that, 'oh life is nothing but happiness or nothing but sadness' it is actually a true... More

|| Prologue ||
||PART ONE - EXCRUCIATION ||
Chapter 1 || Covered Up
Chapter 2 || Just An Act
Chapter 3 || Lies
Chapter 4 || Day Free
Chapter 5 || Surprise
Chapter 6 || News
Chapter 7 || Hunt
Chapter 8 || Last Day
Chapter 9 || Back to Prison
Chapter 10 || Odd
Chapter 11 || Eerie
Chapter 12 || Pale Lily
Chapter 13 || Denial
Chapter 14 || A Change
Chapter 15 || Missing Memory
Chapter 16 || Masquerade Ball
Chapter 17 || New Start
Chapter 18 || Necromancy
Chapter 19 || Prick of a Rose
Chapter 20 || Sirens
Chapter 21 || Not His
Chapter 23 || Divinity
Chapter 24 || Messed Up
Chapter 25 || Forget It
Chapter 26 || End
|| PART TWO - ONCE UPON A TREE ||
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV. THE END
E P I L O G U E
Final Author's Note
UPDATE READERS!

Chapter 22 || Brutal

2.5K 117 17
By SarahYBooks-

❝  l i f e   i s   n e v e r   f a i r ❞

Chapter 22: Brutal (Grab some tissues and enjoy reading it, sorry peeps cx)

You know sometimes I think people who comment on other lives have no brains, they thinks someone should do things the way it makes sense but in reality they don't know my life and they can't just point out what I should or not; I am staying strong because of my friends and my family. I could have killed myself earlier but I had hope and I still do for today.

Everything doesn't have to be real, things can be fantasized no matter how much you think that is impossible. Today is the day where I see my reflection and put a evil grin on knowing that we will win.

I am sure we will win. I take an enormous breath, trying to move away all those horrible thoughts of what the chances are in my head. I take a step out of Abaddon's car and head towards the kingdom.

The time is only 3pm and I am here early with the others, while Abaddon will come later on as he planes. I walk inside and head towards the ball, my heart can't pounding itself against my chest, legit it feels like all I can hear is my heart pounding and everything is dead surrounding me.

Abaddon made me wear black and purple today, so it can go with his whole tribe, if that makes any sense. I watch my group that consists of Hunter, Amanda, Lucas, Felix, Justin, Victoria and Faith plus a few others. They all seem to be busy discussing on stuff; I gulp down nervously and walk towards them. It all feels so strange like everyone is actually going to war.

Noticing my appearance they all turn around some of them sad, some of them with hope. I look at my brother as he tilts his head and plays on the cutest smile I can feel my heart melt. I run to him and embrace him in a tight hug, wishing to never let him go.

"I am very sorry guys I had to put you up into this I –

Before I can continue Hunter speaks up; "Roe, you are sorry? That guy should be sorry! He has no right to hurt you; that's just absurd. Plus, this was going to happen any ways so better fight hard today no matter what" he rubs my back. My lips don't fail to smile, automatically my eyes glance at Lucas without thinking.

I have this weirdest feeling inside of me about him, I don't know what it is but I am slowly getting attracted to him. I can't keep my gaze off of him and it looks like neither could he; I just smile whilst he does back and they go off chit chatting.

I watch as hunter positions everyone as planned and goes over the steps; I have high hopes that we will win, but there is this disconcerting feeling I have within me, that something will happen that will not be good. After a few minutes of everyone getting ready, more people came in and were being positioned while I just sat back watching everything. My duty is to act with Abaddon but in the end betray him, I am still very scared though.

"Victoria" I walk up to her as she sits on the throne for fun.

"Yeah?" she gets up.

"I can't believe this is happening" I laugh, I have to say it over and over to register what is actually happening. She sighs hugging me.

"Well I am sure after this you and Lucas will be together!" she cheers excitedly. I look at her confused; Lucas and I how? "You guys are meant to be together, it is so obvious by the way you two look at each other, and by how his wold comes out in lust when you do something adorbs" she winks, wiggling her eyes brows.

I didn't know what to say, could it be true? That he is my mate. Could my life be happy again, I turn around and decide to confront him. A smile plasters on my face as I see him all the way at the exit of the ball. I run down the stairs and speedily walk downstairs but before I can run towards him the horn goes off; the ball horn. I freeze as my breath stops hearing the horn knowing that the ball has begun.

My eyes squint out at the exit as I hear mumbles of choices getting louder and louder. "It is time sister, go to Abaddon" Hunter pops out of nowhere making me jump. Annoyingly I can't stop my heart pounding miserably. He places a kiss on my forehead and leaves. I frown and look at Lucas at the entrances greeting everyone.

His eyes meets mine and he smiles; in response I frown those and glance at Abaddon coming in with his whole black and purple attire. Abaddon sees me and a grin comes upon his face, he walks up towards my body stiffens as he engulfs me in a hug. It didn't feel right anymore.

"Welcome all, Ladies and Gentlemen's. I would gladly like to say that I am pleased by all your appearance; please enjoy and soon the Alpha and his Queen will come." Prince Felix announces. Everyone cheers and the lights starts to dim. I can't help but notice how nervous and sweaty I am getting.

A soft instrumental song plays and people dance along; my body jerks as I feel Abaddon touch my waist and bring me closet to him. He take on of my hand and places it on his should and takes the other and intertwines it together.

Following his steps we both dance, I on the other hand feeling very, very, nervous. "I am so excited" Abaddon mumbles with a smirk, I roll my eyes when he isn't looking. I am not, this is nothing to be excited about.

"We will defeat them, they have no clue!" he laughs, my eyes gaze away in disgust. A beat comes and we switch partners, my hands landed on someone who I didn't expect to see. My body flutters with sparks and electrical shots.

"Lucas" I smile, his face softens into mines. I want him all to myself, I want him for me and no one else can take that away.

"Rosella" he says caressing my face; "did I mention how beautiful you look in black and purple" he chuckles making me laugh.

"Did I tell how you handsome you look when you are so nervous" I smile, we both dance and I forget to ask him about the whole mate thing because I just am enjoying this moment.

Suddenly after 10 minutes the music stops and everyone gasps; my heart starts to race and I wrap my hands around Lucas nervously. We all look around; "it is time I guess" he whispers. The door flies open and a whole group of Eurynome stands before us.

I breathe in a shaky breath, a gunshot sounds echoes through the room my mouth parts wide open and screams starts to abrupt everywhere. The lights shine open and Alpha Justin and Faith stand up from their thrones; "now you all little werewolves let's make this game fair. Hand me over that magic where your dad kept or die" I hear Abaddon's dad voice. Lucas leaves off to where he need to be and I run to Abaddon standing beside him; I see his dad approach Justin with a smirk on his face.

"It is time, follow me" Abaddon says. I nod nervously, almost everyone knows the plan here. I shake away all my fear and place over the darkness. Holding Abaddon's hand we make our war to the middle where the whole hall was clear; we walk up to Abaddon's dad.

"Yes Justin, give us or we will kill every single one that consists in this room. Don't even think about leaving! Or in one second we will take over your souls!" He laughs.

Justin walks down in front of Abaddon, his face faking a concern. "Ryder what are you talking about, tell me. You are my brother and here you are threatening me for something our father said to take care of!" Justin's voice rose.

"Oh please you actually thought I was that Idiot! Do you see this Rosella" Abaddon protests.

"Justin! Don't make me do such things, give it to Abaddon now!" I yell to him, my heart can't stop racing. I can feel my eyes stinging with water, I am literally shivering so scared at the moment.

Justin shakes his head, and I do as I need to do. "Bring him!" I yell out. I can here everyone mumbling and people gasping and shock. No one could move or they would be dead.

"R – Ryder?!" Justin says his eyes showing pure tears since he hasn't seen his own brother in so long. I turn around and see Ryder a mess, he is so sick; he lumps towards me and looks at his brother. Immediately they both embrace each other in a hug. I can feel a tear drop from my eyes which I quickly wipe away. Abaddon pulls Ryder away from Justin, his eyes are all watery but he blinks them away.

Justin's eyes widen as he sees Abaddon take out a knife and place it in front of Ryder's throat. "Give it, or lose him" he says through his gritted teeth. I shut my inhaling. Justin shakes his head this cause Abaddon to smirk and call out; "ATTACK! KILL THEM ALL!" He yells. My ears bursts with screams, people running, yelling, whimpering. I inhale, and look at the mess behind me. There I see everyone fighting the ones who were plotted in areas.

"Rosella! Kill him, I need to go!" he yells, passing me the knife. I nod my head grabbing the knife, my body flinches with screams. I place the knife on Ryder neck, and watch as Abaddon heads away.

I drop the knife; "guys! He is heading downstairs!" I say. Letting Ryder go, Justin and Ryder both nod, a group of people head off the ball room and follow Abaddon.

I didn't know what to do, my eyes glance at Lucas has he struggled to fight back one of the other mans. I need to do this, I grab the knife and walk slowly up towards the man without allowing him to notice him, and I draw my hand pack with the knife and stab it against making him scream.

He falls lifeless to the floor, Lucas looks at me with an amused look on his face. "You need to go follow Justin! They are gone to Ryder!" I scream on top of my lungs, it was all congested, people were screaming and running. I turn around immediately as I hear a familiar scream.

"VICTORIA!" I shout, running towards her. I grab my knife and charge towards the man, stabbing the man at the back, digging into his flesh. "V – Victoria!" I yell, my tears brimming out as she lays on the floor blood oozing out her legs.

"Go! ROSELLA RUN!" Victoria screams. I look at her confused and turn around, my heart starts to pound as I see him over me. I gulp getting up, my eyes tearing down into tears as I see Abaddon father there. His face fumed in anger and pain.

"I'll be fine you run" I hear Victoria whimper. I started to heave, my breath was getting harder. After three seconds of him, I ran my life, I kept running my life out. I ran out of the ball room, my legs carried me really fast and I rushed outside and headed behind the castle. I start to pant, but my breath running out.

I could hear his father shouting, I look around my surrounding there is no where I could height. Oh god please help me! Tears rush down my face, please help where do I go. I place my hand on the wall and suddenly the wall moves. What is this? I eyes the wall open, oh my god! I quickly run inside my, my stomach starts to crumble in pain. I look behind as the wall closes behind me, I quietly walk through the unknown halls. It is all dim dark expect the lights on the walls that bright the hall way.

Where is Justin? Where are they? Is everything okay? I walk around running through the halls trying to find my way out. I suddenly stop at a door that is a bit opened, I peer through it and see the ball room. Is this a secret hideaway? My eyes widen as I see Abaddon, His father and a few of his members, and my members on the opposite side.

"HUNTER!" I scream, rushing through the door as I see Abaddon hold Hunter. I start to breath heavy, how could he have my brother, how could he touch him how dare you. Everyone gaze falls on me. Abaddon looks at me in disgust and the rest looks at me filled with worriedness'.

"GIVE ME THE MAGIC OR ILL KILL HIM ROSELLA" He yells threatening me, I walk up to the ball area and up to him.

"HOW DAR EYOU TOUCH HIM!" I yell.

"You lied to me, you betrayed me!" he shouts back at me. A smile erupts on my face as I see a wolf from behind of them charging towards Abaddon's father. With them looking at me confused, the wolf doesn't even take a few minutes but tackles his father on to the floor, ripping his head out from his. Abaddon lets loose of Hunter and runs to his father's lifeless body on the floor.

"No father!" he yells shaking his lifeless body; "rosella you had enough!" he yelled.

"No I didn't!" I yell, and a whole crowd of wolfs from behind them charge them. The Eurynome take their swords out to fight but the wolves were bigger and powerful. I back up and run to hug Hunter.

"I am fine" he sighs. I cry on his shoulder and can hear all the wolves behind me howling and growling. And all the others shouting.

"You need to leave hunter you are hurt" I sob as I see bruises all over him. He nods his head but before he could leave I am pushed on to the floor. No, no! Nooo! I get up my eyes flood in tears, no HUNTER NO! My hearts rips apart and so does my body. I fell my self-going numb as I see the sword stick inside hunters out harshly and being pulled.

"HUNTER" I yell a piercing sound. "NO MY BROTHER, NO HUNTER! WHY" I cry as I run to his lifeless dead body that laid on the ground. I rested my head on his chest and cried my life out. I look straight ahead as I see Lucas murder Abaddon, my vision starts to get even blurrier as I couldn't feel hunter's chest rising up and down anymore.

I turn my head, and bury it into his chest. "Hunter why" I choke on my sobs, "please some wbak!" I cry not making sense, my tears rushing out. He was the closest brother, the one who loved me the one who promised to keep me safe and he did but he risked his life for! Why did you have to do this moon goddess, why murder him, WHY HIM! I can faintly here no more screams but everyone calling out my name. I didn't bother looking but I feel my body get numb and black dots took over me.

Vote and Comment + sorrryyyyy lovess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.7K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...
62.9K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
646K 20.5K 30
Hated, neglected and rejected. That's Mona Mayfield for you. Since birth, she has been neglected by her own father. Not because she is a lesser wo...
1.9M 44.4K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...