All About Revenge (#1) [NOT E...

By pumpkinyara

{Completed} Book #1 He finally answered the phone after the third ring. " You wanted to destroy me right ? D... More

Trailer
Forward
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter 3 - The Game
Chapter 4 - First Kiss
Chapter 5 - The Confession
Chapter 6 - I Love You Too
Chapter 7 - You Are Hired
Chapter 8 - Marry Me ?
Chapter 9 - Happily Ever After.. Or ?!
Chapter 10 - He Promised Me !
Chapter 11 - He is Dead
Chapter 12 - letting him/me GO !
Chapter 13 - I'll help you
Chapter 14 - "Time Heals" is a lie !
Chapter 16 - Plan mode : ON
Chapter 17 - First step
Chapter 18 - Sweetheart
Chapter 19 - Chocolate Kiss
Chapter 20 - Not Happy !
Chapter 21 - True Nightmare
Chapter 22 - Back Home
Chapter 23 - I am not alone
Chapter 24 - The slap
Chapter 25 - Safe
Chapter 26 - What is happening ?
Chapter 27 - Daddy's Issues
Chapter 28 - New Crush
Chapter 29 - Facing My Fears
Chapter 30 - He's Here
Chapter 31 - Slow dancing (Part one)
Chapter 31 - Slow Dancing (Part two)
Chapter 32 - The Almost Kiss
Chapter 33 - Mr. Friend
Chapter 34 - The drunken kiss
Chapter 35 - The Actual Truth
Chapter 36 - Honey Bunch
Chapter 37 - The Hot Coffee
Chapter 38 - Should I Apologize ?
Chapter 39 - To Grandma's
Chapter 40 - The Last Dance
Chapter 41 - Don't Leave
Chapter 42 - She's my girlfriend !
Chapter 43 - Picnic Day
Chapter 44 - Too Good to be True
Chapter 45 - The Last Goodbye
Chapter 46 - Forgiven ?
Chapter 47 - Change in Plans
- Sequel -

Chapter 15 - The Truth !

11.1K 377 50
By pumpkinyara

Katherine's POV

I don't know how long i was sitting here, beside the desk , the picture in my hand , crying with non-stop , my heart aching like hell.

I looked at the picture one more time , trying to wipe away the tears by my thumb , i felt pain in my hand when i moved it , i looked and it was all covered with blood due to the glass that entered my skin, it is weird how i didn't feel the pain till now ,i tried to rub my hand removing the blood formed but i flinched directly , it hurts so much but not more than the hurt i am feeling in my chest.

Caleb cant see me like that , he may finish the meeting now , i have to get out of here and go to his office. I stood up , and looked at the picture in my hand then decided to take it with me , all the pictures i have with him are in the house we used to live in and no way in hell i'll enter that house once again , so i took the picture and putted it in my pocket.

Now I need a napkin to remove the blood from my hand or he will notice and he may think i tried to hurt myself or something . I hurried out of the office closing the door behind me , and went directly toward Caleb's office , when i was about to arrive, I collided with someone and stumbled back but he caught me before falling.

"Miss Katherine, are you okay !" It was the same worker who was talking with Caleb about the meeting , i forced a smile and nodded .
He looked at me for a moment, i think my eyes are red and puffy from crying , i hope he'll not going to ask.

"Are you going to Mr. Conner office ?" He asked and i nodded again .

"Oh can you put this file on his desk ? He asked about it yesterday.
I need to hurry and print some other papers before the meeting finish ." He said showing me the file.

"Sure" i said with a low voice and extended my hand to take it when i noticed it was the hand covered with blood. I directly extended my other hand hoping he didn't notice the blood , he directly gave me the file , mumbled a "Thanks" with a smile and hurried away.

Thanks god he didn't notice !

I entered Caleb's office , i went toward the desk to place the file and to remove the blood from my hand before he comes , but on my way , some pictures fell from the file , i knelt down to get them , but i wish i didn't ! 

Little did i know that this file am holding and these pictures will change my whole life !

Four picture ! There were four pictures , i hold them with my shaking hand looking closely , i squeezed my eyes maybe i am imagining things , they were picture of the accident , Chase's car collided with another one !
There was another one in the accident ! I though Chase collided with a tree , that what they've all said !!

I looked at all of them , taking every detail , but what scared me  more not the pictures themselves but the fact that Caleb have them and they were in this file which means it contains more.

I looked at the file in my hands, afraid to open it , afraid of what i may found inside.

I traced my shaking hand around it , i closed my eyes and took a deep breath before opening it .

Police reports ,lots of them , more pictures from the accident, other reports that i couldn't understand what they are , business deals , but they are not our company's deals , they are in some R&S company's name, pictures of a man i've never seen before , a lot of pictures taken without his notice ,it is like someone is stalking him and reporting every move , "Ashton Ryder", this name was mentioned in all of these papers...

I don't understand ! What is this ? Why there is two cars ? Why there is police reports ?? Who is this Ashton ?

"Sorry for taking so long " Caleb's voice jerked me out of my thoughts , i turned my back to face him ,"kath..." His eyes went from me to the file i am holding, his eyes widened , meaning he didn't want to see this which makes me more suspicious now !

"What is this ?" I asked pointing at the file.

"What is this Caleb ?? Why there is pictures of the accident, why there is two cars ? Why there is police reports? What is this i don't understand , why you have these things ?"
No answer !

"Caleb answer me , Dammit !" I said shoving the file into his chest.

"You weren't supposed to know about this." He said looking away and i cant understand the kind of emotions his eyes held.

"Know about what ?" I asked confused.

No answer ! He kept avoiding looking at me , clenching his jaw and holding the file as hard as he can.

"What the hell i wasn't supposed to know about ? "

"For god's sake Caleb ! Answer me " I fed up with him not answering me and that was making me more nervous and afraid , afraid to know what the hell was so important that he hided from me.

Still no answer ! I cant handle anymore.

"Answer me !! What are you hiding ? What the hell happened ?" I shouted holding him from his collar tightly , I was going crazy i know, but after everything i went through i don't give a damn anymore!

Finally he looked at me "It wasn't an accident Katherine..."  Then he looked away ".. It was a planned murder !"

When my brain processed the words he said , my stomach twisted so hard , i felt the blood rushing into my head, my vision was blurry maybe from tears or from the spinning in my head , and my knees felt so numb , and if i wasn't holding into Caleb i would've fall already. I loosened my grip on Caleb's collar.

Caleb squeezed my arm softly "Come sit , i'll explain everything" he said leading me toward the chair, i was still shocked , still trying to process what he said "it wasn't an accident", which mean Chase was killed , just thinking about it made my heart clench ,my body shake and my breath hitch.

Caleb sat in front of me , his hands still holding mine tightly as if he was afraid i may run away.

He opened the file removing the picture of the man i've seen earlier " This is him" he said looking at the picture , and i can see the hate his eyes held "Ashton Ryder , the man behind Chase's death".

My eyes widened , my body was still shaking , i stared at the picture for a long time  "Why?" I managed to ask with my trembling voice still trying to process everything he said . I wanted to know why would anyone hurt Chase ! He had never hurt anyone in his life.

"Before Chase's death we had a deal with" R&S company Inc." and ashton is the CEO of the company , the deal was going so well until we discovered that he was working behind our back , and then he suggested an illegal deal but Chase didn't accept it at all and after that he felt that Ashton cant be trusted in our company , and working with him is dangerous ,so he ended the deal , but Ashton didn't give up , because ending the deal would alter his company in many ways , but Chase was insisted on his idea , so Ashton threatened us , that we and the company will pay hard for this." He paused for a moment.

"When the accident happened , i had a feeling that it wasn't just an accident , so i wanted to know more and ask , but whenever i ask anything , the police shuts me down , which made me even more suspicious , but i know people who work there so i asked from them to dig deeper and they found that the accident happened because another car collided with Chase's not like the reports said , that he slipped and collided with a tree , so i searched for the other cars number and owner and when i found out it is under the name of "Ashton Ryder" i knew it wasn't a coincident , and the fact that the police reports were fake made me sure that he was after his death."

I was stumbling in taking a breath after everything i've heard, but there were many questions in my head i needed answers for.

"How the police reports were fake ? Why they didn't catch him and sue him like it is supposed to happen ?" I asked.

"His father , he is really powerful , he have connections every where so when the accident happen he made sure to cover everything , to make a different story in order to protect his son and his reputation."

"Who was in the other car ?" I asked.

"No one ! Thats what's driving me crazy , i didn't now how exactly he managed to do that ."

"And these reports ,business deals , pictures of him, what about them?" I asked trying to know why he have them even after two years !

"After i knew the truth , i couldn't just sit and watch , after we lost Chase , i couldn't give up and let the people who killed him continue their lives ,so i decided to make Ashton lose just like he made us lose , i will destroy his company , his family , i will destroy him , i'll let him pay for what he did to Chase , for what he did for us , for what he did for you... Since then i am trying , and it is hard i know but no matter how much time it will take , i will do it and i will never rest until i destroy him !" Caleb said rage and anger filling his voice.

Now after everything have sinked in , i feel the same pain i felt that day , i feel that i've lost him again , but this time the anger i am feeling is indescribable , anger because i lost Chase , my happiness and my child because of stupid business deals , because of money and greed , because of him , because of "Ashton Ryder" !

"I want you to include me in this plan , i want to destroy him too , i will let him pay for this." I said wiping the tears away determination filling my voice .

"No Katherine ! No way i will let you get involved in this , this is too dangerous , he is too dangerous ! I know what i am doing and what i should do , you just have to continue and move on with your life and i'll handle this." Caleb said trying to convince me to drop this.

"No Caleb, no way in hell i will be able to move on knowing that the person who killed my Chase is living his life normally. No i cant and i wont ! You cant hide the truth for two years and expect me to drop it like that i wont drop it and i wont give up , i will get my revenge no matter what !" I said hatred and anger filling my voice , hate toward the man who made me lose everything.

"Katherine i cant let you do this ! This man is dangerous , he killed once , so why he will not repeat it again , you cant get involved you will just end up hurt ... And i've already lost Chase , i cant lose you too !" The last part came as a whisper and i can sense the pain in his voice.

"If you are not going to help me , i'll do it on my own and you know how stubborn i am , so do you want to do this together so you can at least protect and help me or i'll do it on my own and i don't give a damn about the consequences !" I fed up with him pushing me away and hiding things from me, so i'll do this with or without him.

He stared at me for a moment , his face filled with emotions i cant point out.
"Do you think Chase would want you to do this ? Would want the girl he fell in love with to risk her life like this?" He asked and i know exactly why he mentioned this so i would give up , but no way i would do that !

"The girl he fell in love with is gone !" I said because this is the truth , the innocent sweet Katherine is gone , and the girl left is just cold void of life that would do anything and would hurt anyone to let the people who made her suffer pay.

"I am not afraid Caleb , i lost everything , there is nothing to lose anymore , so i will do this with or without you !"

"Okay ! Dammit " Caleb said slamming his hand on the table .

"Will do this ! But you wont do anything other than what i say , understand ?" He said with a stern tone and i just glared at him ,off course he will let me do this like he want by making me away from danger as possible as it can be , but that is not what i am planning , my plan includes being beside the danger himself in every moment and in every move and i know exactly how to do it.

"You will just end up hurt Katherine !" Caleb said then shook his head in a disapproval way.

"No i wont." I said with confidence.

But little did i know that not just me will end up hurt , i'll hurt everyone , including the only closest person to my heart , i'll heart the Danger himself !

________________

Chapter 15 is here !
Long chapter , awesome me 😊

Hope you will like it ,
Excuse my grammar errors tho!

Leave your opinion and vote !

My love ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 17.3K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
504K 13.5K 35
I woke up because I felt something on my throat making it hard for me to breath, I look up to see Leonardo is looking down at me while smirking, his...
101K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
391K 9.7K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...