Bits Of Jikook

By Vparadise

Bits of Vparadise's Jikook wonderland A collection of jikook drabbles dedicated to all jikook shippers. copyr... More

Drabble #1 - Jikook fluff
Drabble #2 - Taegi Special
Drabble #3 - Jikook slight angst
Drabble #4 - Jikook angst au
Drabble #5 - Jikook fluff
Drabble #6 - Jikook angst
Drabble #7 - Jikook x You FLUFF
Drabble #8 - Jikook FLUFF
HAPPY 1K!!
JIKOOK REQUEST DRABBLE pt.1
JIKOOK REQUEST DRABBLE pt.2
JIKOOK DRABBLE REQUEST pt.3
Drabble #9 - Jikook angst
Drabble #10 - Jikook angst (continuation of drabble #9)
Drabble #11 - Jikook angst
Drabble # 12 - Jikook FLUFF
Drabble #14 - Jikook random convo
Drabble #15 - Jikook fluff with a pinch of angst
Drabble #16 - Jikook fluff
Drabble #17 - Jikook Angst (p.s I love you guys really)
Happy April Fools!!
Drabble#18 - Jikook tragic fluff
Drabble #19 - Jikook fluffy fluff
Drabble#20 - Jikook angst
continuation of drabble#20
Drabble#21 - Jikook melodrama
Drabble #22 - jikook angst
Drabble#23 - Jikook FLUFF
Drabble#24 - Jikook angst
Last Drabble - Jikook FLUFF
Surprise :)

Drabble #13 - Jikook angst (Rated F for the fluff at the end! :"> )

3K 120 41
By Vparadise

Dear No one

The kids at the school never dared to get close to Jimin.

As much as possible, they would stay 1 meter away from him. That's the closest distance they had with Jimin. No one sits beside him during class and no teacher dares to put someone on that seat.

Jimin would always seat at the corner of the room beside the window. He likes sight-seeing from the window. He likes watching people from a distance. Because they never come close to him. They are always away from him.

Park Jimin's eyes are beautiful. But they were dull. You can't see any emotions in it. Not even hatred or fear. There was nothing.

Park Jimin's voice is beautiful. But it has been unheard from sometime now. Ever since that day, Jimin became mute and blank.

Not even his mothet tried to talk to him. To be honest, his mother even liked it. He liked his son being quiet. Never talking. In that way, pretending that everything is fine is easier.

Ignoring his son is easier.

Because ever since that day, Jimin's mother lost affection for his son. For his husband.

Ever since they got called 'A family of murderer', their colorful life became shades of black and white.

Jimin was on 5th grade when that happened. He came home seeing police officers around his house and his father was being pushed out of their house as his mom became hysterical.

He saw how the police officer put handcuffs on his dad and how the other officer pushed his dad inside their car.

Jimin saw it all.

He ran to chase the police cars that took his dad away until his legs got tired from running. He tried to stop the cars by shouting but there was no use. They disappeared from his sight.

When he came back, the warm home that used to shelter him with love was gone. It became a cold and empty house. His mom was always drunk. There were bottles of beer everywhere. Laundries are always left undone so he has no choice but to do it himself. His mom leaves early and comes back late at night so he has to cook for himself or else he would die from starving.

He was too busy keeping himself alive that he lost time keeping his emotions alive.

Park Jimin was empty.

Until a Jeon Jungkook came to fill him up.

"Hello."

Jimin is now at his 3rd year of junior high when a boy with black monolid and deep eyes came to him showing his white bunny teeth as he smiled.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook."

For the first time, he heard someone talk to him without stuttering or fear on their voice.

"We'll be classmates starting from now on, though I'm 2 years younger than you. Please take good care of me!"

For the first time, someone was brave enough to cross that 1 meter distance from the murderer's son.

For the first time, someone reached out for Jimin.

Jungkook is not talkative.

He's very talkative.

Jimin often wonders how this kid can still carry out a conversation when all he does is listen and Jungkook does all of the talking.

But he doesn't mind. He's not annoyed at all. He actually likes listening to the younger one.

1 week has passed but Jimin feels like he knew Jungkook way back then. He already knows a lot about the younger in just a short period of time.

He knows that Jungkook loves the color red but is afraid of blood (even though it's color red).

He knows that Jungkook likes sports and is currently learning Wing Chun Punch. The boy even demonstrated some moves to him that made him laugh.

"Oh! You laughed! Park Jimin just laughed! So you do know how to have fun." That was Jungkook's remark that made him stop laughing and return to his blank expression again.

But aside from those kind of knowledge, Jungkook also shared some deep informations about him.

Jimin learned that Jungkook has an older brother but they don't share the same surname. It's because Jungkook was adopted by the Min household when he was on 3rd grade.

Jimin learned that the reason why Jungkook was afraid of blood was because of his parents' death.

Jungkook didn't tell him this but Jimin learned that Jungkook is a very wonderful human being.

Their strange relationship lasted until they are on their last year of junior high.

They were 4th year students when Jungkook heard Jimin's voice for the first time.

He was in the middle of blabbering about his brother's rudeness last night when his hyung cussed at him because he wanted to use the bathroom but Jungkook is still inside washing himself when Jimin's voice made him stop in surprise.

"Thank you."

Those were the first words Jimin spoke to Jungkook.

"Thank you for crossing the line and reaching out for me. Thank you for being there when there was no one. Thank you for talking to me even though I don't give you any response. Thank you for-"
Jimin was cut-off by Jungkook's hug.

Jungkook's arms were warm. It reminded Jimin of his home back then. It was warm and loving.

Warm enough to melt Jimin's heart that was frozen years ago by the tragic incidents that happened to him.

Jimin sobbed between Jungkook's warm and whispered, "Thank you for saving me."

Jungkook smiled and ruffled the older's soft hair. "Thank you too Jimin, for being strong. "

Jimin's "thank you" became extended to

"call me hyung you brat."

" Jungkook I'm hungry."

"Shut up and let me talk for once."

"You look cute today Jungkook."

Again, Jungkook's blabbering was stopped by Jimin's voice.

"Hyung...did you just compliment me?"

Jimin shrugged and removed the strands of hair that was blocking Jungkook's beautiful eyes. "Rather than complimenting, let's say that I'm telling the truth. You are beautiful Jungkook-ah. Not just today but always."

Jungkook's cheeks flushed red and Jimin didn't miss that. But he didn't tell the younger and just let the boy continue with his saga. He knows Jungkook feels embarassed and he doesn't want to make the younger feel more pressured. He just enjoyed the view of a cute Jungkook blushing while talking about random things.

It's been awhile since Jimin felt like this.

No.

It's been so long since Jimin felt this way that he thought he forgot what this emotion is.

After a long time he felt it again.

Happiness.

Jimin's birthday came. The boy felt euphoria for the first time in his life. He has never been this excited.

Because this time, he gets to celebrate it with Jungkook.

It's been years since Jimin last celebrated.

His heart almost jumped out of his chest when he recieved a text from Jungkook last night.

| Jiminie! Get ready for a surprise tomorrow :) |

At first, Jimin was confused. Why would Jungkook surprise him?

He thought for a moment when another text came from Jungkook.

| Don't tell me you forgot it's your bday tomorrow |

Oh.

That's right.

Tomorrow will be October 13th.

The day Jimin was born.

That date didn't cross his mind for years he almost forgot it. Not like anyone bothered to remind him anyways.

But now it's different.

Because Jungkook is now with him.

But his excitement got cut off when he saw an empty seat beside him.

He waited but no Jungkook came.

He was absent.

Of all days Jungkook went absent.

Jimin felt disappointed but he tried to shrug off the feeling.

Jimin trusts Jungkook.

He wouldn't send that message if he doesn't have anything under his sleeve afterall.

Since Jungkook is nowhere to be seen, Jimin had no choice but to walk home alone today.

Jimin opened the door and got welcomed by confetti and a banner with the words 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN' on it.

But Jungkook's surprise hasn't ended yet.

"Jimin..."

His eyes grew wide as he heard that voice.

That voice that he hasn't heard a long time ago.

His mom's voice.

"Jimin...son, happy birthday." Jimin turned around and saw his mom with teary eyes.

Tears started to fall from his eyes as his mom wrapped her arms around his beloved son that she had neglected.

"Mom...mom I missed you."

Jimin's mom started to cry too as she held his son, "I know...I'm sorry. I'm sorry son....I forgot that you are hurt too. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to be a mom to you. I promise...I promise I'll make it up to you...I'm so sorry son."

Jungkook stared at the sad yet happy sight in front of him.

The reason of his absence at school was because Jungkook wanted to surprise Jimin.

He talked to Mrs. Park and told her about his neglected son's suffering. He was even slapped by the woman because of his interfearing. But Jungkook didn't gave up and continued convincing Mrs.Park for herself. For her son. For the both of them.

When Jimin calmed down a bit, he turned around and faced Jungkook who also got teary-eyed by the scene.

He hugged Jungkook and whispered, "Thank you."

Jungkook ruffled his hyung's hair and smiled.

Jimin's birthday party ended late at night so the Park family decided to let Jungkook stay for tonight.

"We don't have any extra rooms for a guest, I hope you don't mind sharing a room with Jimin."

"I won't Mrs. Park. I'm sure I'll have taking photos of a sleeping Jimin."

The two laughed togethet and Jimin eyed them. "Yah Jungkook I'm your hyung!"

The two sleeped together. Jungkook willing took the space on the floor to sleep but Jimin was stubborn so they ended up sleeping on the bed together.

Jungkook's back was facing Jimin.

"Jungkook."

The younger didn't respond so Jimin thought he's already asleep.

"Jungkook, thank you. I know I keep on saying that to you but I don't think it will be enough for everything you gave me."

Jimin turned to face the ceiling. He glanced at Jungkook who is now sleeping soundly. "I didn't know that I can still feel. Back then, I thought I turned into an emotionless robot that was just waiting for his death. But then you came. You reminded me that I am still a human."

He stole another glance at Jungkook. When he saw that the latter was still asleep, he continued, "I...I think I discovered a new emotion though. I never felt this before. That kind of feeling where my heart starts to flutter whenever that certain someone is near me. That kind of feeling where I can feel butterflies in my stomach whenever that someone smiled. That kind of feeling where I think my day is incomplete if I don't get to see or talk to him. Jungkook-ah...do you know you had that effect on me? Just what is that feeling that you make me feel?"

Jimin thought that Jungkook was asleep so he said all those things.

He thought.

But he was wrong.

He knew he was wrong when he felt a pair of warm hands cup his face and pulled him closer to Jungkook.

"Wanna know what that feeling is hyung?"

Jimin's heartbeat raced fast and he can feel his cheeks burning. He was frozen. He can't bring himself to move or even answer Jungkook.

He heard the younger chuckle before feeling a warm and soft thing on his lips.

Jungkook's kiss.

"That thing hyung is called love."

~

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK! I KNOW YOU ARE THERE SO COME OUT YOU BRAT!"

The serene morning at the Park household was disturbed by a mint-haired boy shouting outside.

Jimin got up and took a peak at the window to see who it is.

Jungkook came aftet him and also looked outside.

"Hyung came earlier than I thought."

Jimin's attention was caught by Jungkook. His eyes were full of questions so Jungkook gave him his bunny smile. "Don't worry. That's just my older brother that I always talk about. He's Min Yoongi."

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOOOOK!"

They were interupted by Yoongi's shout again so they rushed downstairs to open the gate. Good thing Mrs.Park leave for work early.

"Yah hyung I'm here already so will you shut your mouth now?"

"You cocky brat. Just who the hell is that guy and why the hell are you staying at his place?"

"Don't you point at Jimin like that! He's Park Jimin, my friend. I stayed here because-wait, why am I even explaining things to you? You're not mom!"

"Aish! Just quickly move your ass here and go home! People there can't stay still and keep on asking me where the fuck is their baby bunny!"

Jungkook looked at his brother with annoyance but that expression was quickly replaced by a sweet smile when he turned to Jimin.

"Say thank you to your mom for me Jimin. I have to go now or else my loud brother won't stop his mouth. I'll just return these clothes I borrowed from you on Monday. Bye Jiminie!"

Jimin felt Jungkook's soft lips on his cheeks before the siblings disappeared on from his sight.

~

Jimin and Jungkook's status is not clearly stated but they don't care. As long as they are happy with each other's company, nothing else matters.

Everyday was filled with smiles, laughter,hugs and kisses.

Jimin just got home. He and Jungkook went for a walk at Han River earlier.

His eyebrows furrowed when he turned the tv and a news flash was shown.

The news was about his father.

Escaping the jail.

Jimin heard something shatter behind him and he saw his mom picking up a picture frame that fell from the side table.

"Mom.."

"J-Jimin....Jungkook...your friend might be in trouble."

"What do you mean?"

"Your father just escaped from the jail oh dear god! Your father! Just why does he have to come back when everything is already okay....goddamn why!?" His mom became hysterical so he quickly ran towards his mom to catch her when she almosf fell on her knees.

Mrs. Park kept on sobbing in his son's arms. Jimin wanted to cry to but he decided not to. He must stay strong for his mom.

When Mrs. Park calmed down a little, she faced her son once again. "J-Jimin ah...go to Jungkook quickly. Tell the police your location when you find him. He...he might be in danger."

"Just why is Jungkook in danger?"

"Because he...he is the son of the couple that your father killed. He...he was the witness on your father's crime."

Jimin's body went cold as his eyes grew wide. When everything his mom told him has sunk in his mind, he quickly ran outside and called Jungkook.

Tha latter wasn't answering so he has no choice but to look for him.

"Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook!"

He looked around the neighborhood but he didn't see any Jungkook.

Jimin was in a state of panic when he felt his phone vibrate from his pocket so he quickly took it.

"Who is this?"

"Jimin."

Jimin cried when he heard Yoongi on the other line.

"Y-Yoongi hyung. Jungkook....Jungkook is-"

"I know Jimin. He's at the hospital right now. He needs you, Jimin."

Those are the last words Jimin heard before his sight turned to pitch black.

When he woke up, he felt something weird on his hand so he got up and looked what it was.

It was Jungkook's hand holding his. His eyes explored the room and he saw nothing but white.

White curtain. White wall. White ceiling.

When his eyes landed on his right side, he saw Yoongi sitting at the plastic chair beside the door

"Y-Yoongi hyung?"

"You scaredy cat. I know told you to go to the hospital but I didn't tell you to get admitted."

Jimin looked back at Jungkook who is sleeping soundly beside him.

He let out a sigh of relief.

Then he turned back to Yoongi.

"What is Jungkook doing at the hospital last night?"

Yoongi got up and walked closer to him.

"On his way home, he saw a man bleeding because of a gunshot at his pelvis. You know how afraid Jungkook is of blood so he called me and luckily I was nearby that area so we quickly brought the man at the hospital. Jungkook recognized the man and told me to call you."

Jimin played with Jungkook's soft locks as he listened to Yoongi.

"Who is that man?"

"It was your dad, Jimin. The person who killed Jungkook's parents 5 years ago."

Jimin's hand stopped and his heart started to beat faster.

Fear reigned all over his body.

What if his dad come to Jungkook and kill the boy?

What if one day Jungkook disappears because of his own dad?

Whose side will he take?

Even if his dad is a murderer it doesn't change the fact that he is his father's son.

"The operation of your dad was successful. He was given a time to rest before the police came to take him back. He didn't bring any harm to anyone Jimin, relax."

He felt Jungkook move beside him. The younger was now awake and innocently rubbing his eyes.

"Oh you're awake now Jimin. Thank goodness you're alright."

Jimin automatically threw his arms around his beloved bunny and pulled him into a tight hug.

"YOU MADE ME WORRIED. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LOSE YOU. I WAS FUCKING SCARED JUNGKOOK."

Both Jungkook and Yoongi got surprised by Jimin being hysterical.

Jungkook 'shhh'-ed the older and hugged him back.

"I'm fine Jimin. I am here beside you aren't I? Calm down."

"Why are you so kind? My dad just killed your parents but still you helped him. Didn't you think that he might kill you too?"

"His son is so fluffy and lovable so why would he be that scary?:

Jimin released himself from Jungkook and faced the younger.

"Jungkook...didn't you see him? You're a witness when my dad murdered your parents!"

"I know. The memory is still fresh from my mind. As if everything happened yesterday..." Jungkook flashed a smile.

It wasn't his signature bunny smile. It was a bittersweet one.

"...But when I saw him, I couldn't help but feel pity on him. Especially when he mentioned you."

//flashback//

"Did you see my son Jimin?"

"W-who are you?"

"If...if you see him please...please tell him that I'm sorry."

//end of flashback//

Jimin's tears rolled down on his cheeks.

His dad didn't come back to ruin everything.

His dad came back to fix the mess that he left.

Jungkook smiled softly at Jimin and ruffled his hyung's hair.

"You forgive him right?"

Jimin slowly nodded.

"Good job Jiminie. Thank you, for letting go of everything and moving on."

The moment of two were interrupted by Yoongi's fake cough. "Are you two done yet? Because Jimin's mom called Jimin and she said she'll be here in a few minutes."

The two answered the oldest with a chuckle.

"Thank you, Jungkook-ah."

"Yah when will you stop saying thank you to me? Say I love you instead."

Yoongi rolled his eyes before making his exit. If he stays there any longer he might not stop himself from vomitting.

"Hmmmm maybe when you start calling me hyung, you brat."

Jimin didn't expect the next words of Jungkook,

"I love you. Be mine,hyung."

Jimin didn't answer with words. He answered Jungkook with a kiss.

But both of them definitely didn't expect Yoongi would open the door at that moment.

"Aaaaaaaah!! My eyes!!!"

----------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLO!! I'M BACK!!

Sorry if I havent updated for awhile ㅠㅠ /sings Apology of iKon/

I hope I made up with you guys with this long update :D

It's my first time reaching 3K plus words for a story lmao. I can't think of a title though...any suggestions?

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the story!

Happy White day everyone!! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1M 1.2M 37
Agatha suffers from a rare disorder that makes her sleep in a long period of time. But what happens when the modern-day sleeping beauty meets an idio...
187K 8K 53
Archana Louisse Young - President of the Student Council. She is trusted by the Reed family to regulate Lauxshire University's policy. She is known...
37.3K 1.3K 99
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
6.1K 373 25
a story of two person having a different lifestyle and an opposite characteristics. Would they bare each other's flaw despite of being so opposite i...