His Superman (Ambreigns)

由 Rollins_Ambrose_1

Picture was made by @ambreigns_asylum14 (Love it!!!!) Dean Ambrose has always been branded a troublemaker. Ev... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chpater 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 2

991 39 8
由 Rollins_Ambrose_1

Dean heads to work and sees the truck is there and ready to be unloaded. Tuesday's are always the most heck day of them all. He knew this was the day he worked until 11 pm and then the hour and half walk home and he then has to get up again early for school. He goes into factory and puts his stuff in his locker and grabs some gloves and goes and clocks in.

He goes to the dock and starts to unload boxes and crates. They were light at first and it got heavier and heavier. As he kept bending down and getting up his headache wasn't improving. After four straight hours of non stop work, he takes a break to breathe and rubs his head, and thinks four more hours and he can go home.

After dean gets the truck unloaded he was surprised to be done two hours ahead of time until his boss comes over to him. Dean thinking he is getting off work early and can go to bed early since he has no homework. Man won't that he nice for once. But as his boss came closer he looks at dean.

"Hey Ambrose! I'm sorry to spring this on you, but can you finish unloading the truck for Punk? He pulled a muscle in his back." His boss Baker asked.

Dean sighs and said sure why not Punk is just like him and fast and ready to go home. He goes to his truck and to find out his was only half way thru the truck. Great his two hour leaving early was down the fucking drain. He gets to unloading the boxes and crates and his whole body hurts and after midnight he was done and punched out and headed for home.

He walks home and into the house, bad move. His father was up and drunk and was pissed for some reason. Dean plays it cool and walks pass him and hopes his dad doesn't do or say anything. Fat chance he just had to start and why tonight when he is sore and tired and a hell of a headache. He just wants to take a couple of pain killers and a shower and bed.

"Where the hell have you been boy? Don't you dare lie to me cause it will only make it worse for you." He dad said furious.

Dean looks at his dad scared like a little boy. "I was at work dad honest. My boss ask me to finish unload another truck cause a guy hurt his back and I said sure." He was shaking.

"Your a lair boy! Ever since you were little you were a liar...a pathetic, useless, worthless lair!" He backhanded Dean without giving him a chance to react or move.

That backhand knocked Dean backwards to the floor and made him dazed. He tries to get back to his feet, but his dad wasn't having it. He punches dean in his ribs and knocks him back down. He grabs his hair and drags him to the wall and slams his head against it.

Dean begs his dad to stop, but he just laughs. "Just like always a fucking pussy begging and crying." He slaps him in the head, "Your never be a fucking man, just a little bitch who whines. No will ever love you or cares." He punches him in the stomach, and laughed.

Dean was already sore from the beating he took from Wade and Kevin and the headache for his seizure from the night before and the soreness from work and now this beating. Why didn't he just sneak in his room, no better yet why did he even come home?

Dean is laying in the floor on his side and trying to slowly breathe and he felt something whipped at his back. It stung so fucking bad on my bare back and I had no idea what it was until I looked up and seen what it was. It was his belt, he had it wrapped around his hand and lifting it above his head and whipping it down on his back.

"Aahh! Please dad stop! I'm sorry your right I was out party after work. I promise it won't happen again." Dean pleaded and crying, he felt blood on his back from the belt being whipped at him.

His dad whipped it at Dean's back a few more times. "I knew it, I work my hands to the fucking bone and go have a few beers and you go and party." Whipping him a few more times. "I hear you doing it again instead of doing overtime and making more money this will be worse." He walks away from Dean.

Dean should have stuck with the truth about working overtime, but when your being beaten on and hurting your agree with just about anything your being accuse of and say anything to stop the beating. He waited until he heard his dads door slam shut and his dad fall on his bed and he crawled to his room. He laid there for an hour and half before he could finally stand up and check the damage.

He goes to the bathroom and looked at his back and the welts and cuts were bad but not deep. He strips down and gets in the shower and the water stung on his back and he cried quietly on the shower. He didn't care if he was crying he was in the confines of his own home and he was in really bad pain and the water made it worse. He finished showering and dried off and wrapped the towel around him and went to his room and got his first aid kit out. His tried his best to applied ointment and bandages to his back but was impossible and he gave up.

He was tired and it was now two in the morning and had to get up for school and he was sure he wasn't going to get up, but he took two pain killers and fell asleep. He had a restless sleep and tossed and turn all night thinking of his childhood and the beating he just took. Holding his pillow and wishing it was someone who loved him and he was holding that person.

The next morning Dean had a hard time getting out of bed, but he got a hot shower and it loosen up his stiff muscles, It helped a little but not much. He took a couple of pain killers and some ointment and his bag and something to eat and headed out the door. He met Sami as usual and walk to school, and he rambles about him and AJ.

He was glad the school was coming into view and walking up to it. He walks over and sits on the bench because his back started hurting and he was about ready to say fuck it, but knew he couldn't. He had to figure out a way to be in school but not exactly be in class. He thought about it the whole time and not even paying attention to Sami talking.

He smiles and came up with the perfect solution on how he can do it. The bell rang and he headed to home room and put his head down on his bag and waited for name roll called and then waited for the bell to ring. Once the bell rang and Dean rushed out the back doors pass the football field and pass locker room and gets to the shed no one uses anymore and hides behind it. He throws his bag down and sits down and relaxes his muscles from running.

After resting for a few minutes and using his inhaler to catch his breathe his finally calmed down. His back started to hurt again, and burn from sweating and he looks around and makes sure he was alone and takes off his shirt and takes out a towel and tries to dry off the cuts on his back and having a difficult time.

"Fuck, if only I had help this won't be difficult for me." He said to his self.

He stop and rested for a few minutes and reached in his bag for the ointment, but waited he knew he was going to have more of a hard time, and he heard footsteps. He didn't get to scared he knew it had to be Sami and he could help him. So he finally gets the stuff ready and laughs when the footsteps stop, and turns around and throws the ointment.

"Here, and be easy man they hurt like a mother fucker!" Dean laughs and turns his back to who he thought was Sami.

"I'm not Sami, but I'll be easy man!" The kid said.

Dean turns around and was shocked and tries to put his shirt on, but stupidity forget how to put it on. He start to fall, but the kid caught him before he did, and somehow Dean wasnt scared of his touch. He finally got his shirt back on and started putting his stuff back in his bag, but the kid stopped him.

"Please wait! Those cuts don't look good. Let me help you put this ointment on it, I promise I won't say anything honest." Looks at Dean, "From those cuts it needs it and wrapped up also before they get infected."

Dean stopped what he was doing and looked at this kid and looked into his green eyes and they looked sincere enough and wasn't sure he could trust him, but he was right it could get infected and can't afford a hospital or miss work. He takes off his shirt and lets this kid help him.

"So umm what's your name? How come I never see you around school." Dean asked as he winces from pain, but manages to let this kid continue so it doesn't get infected.

"I'm Roman Reigns, and I go here, we just don't hang out in the same click in this school and I seen you around. Who did this to you, cause they did a damn number on you and surprise they didnt cut you deep with whatever they cut you with." Roman said to him.

"Me and my friends were goofing and I'm Dean Ambrose. Well that does explain why we don't know each other different clicks." He laughs and hands Roman patches and tape. He felt weird, that someone saw his like this. As he was waiting for Roman to finish patching up his back he wanted to make sure he didn't share what he saw.

He turned around when he put his shirt back on and then turns around to face Roman a close look, and he notice how handsome he really is. How green his eyes are and how deep they are and that smile and his lips. Wait what he was thinking and shaking it off, he doesn't have time for this. He was memorized by him and for some reason he couldn't help it. No he had to figure out how to make sure Roman didn't say anything.

Looking at Roman nervous. "What you seen here Roman, please don't tell anyone or spread to anyone what you saw ok. I'm begging and pleading with you, cause people can get the wrong ideas or worse add the wrong ideas." Dean said scared.

Roman looks at Dean sincere. "Calm down Dean, like I said. You have my word, I won't say anything. This is between us, and us only. I feel bad I couldn't do more for you man,"

They sit there and talk for half the school day and getting to know each other. But Dean didn't share a lot of info and didn't plan on it, just his job and his friends. He only had two, Sami and Aj and hell that wasn't an handful, but enough for him to trust, well he only trusted Sami and sometimes he got on his nerves, but meant well.

It was almost time for school to be over with and they got up and grabbed their things and headed back the front of the school and before they get close Roman stops Dean.

"Hey! Want to meet here tomorrow at the same time? I swear no one but me and you." Roman looks at Dean and hopes he says yes, he really enjoyed his company and liked talking to him. He wasn't phony or acted tough or picked on others to make themselves feel good. Dean was a cool guy and like to know him more and better if Dean would let him.

Dean looks at Roman not quit sure if he was serious or just being nice cause of what he saw. He thought for a few minutes, because usually he's a pretty good judge of characters when it came to someone wanted to talk to him. He puts his hand on his neck and rubs it and looks down at the ground and then looks at back to Roman.

"Um.....Yeah! Sure..why not!?" He smiles, "Same time tomorrow." He walks away and heads off to work.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.3K 30
Seth is stuck in an abusive relationship and has no friends or family to help him get out of it. Will his former best friend, Dean Ambrose be able to...
98.6K 1.4K 17
Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns...or someone else. Who is the real leader of The Shield?
6.6K 221 6
Dean and Seth are together. It took a while for it to happen. Flirtatious looks when the other wasn't looking, the general stuff you do when you like...
3.5K 135 18
Dean Ambrose. A very unique individual. Almost every one knows that. Well the people he lets know that anyway. Moving on, Seth Rollins and Roman Rei...