Broken (Not Vry Good Rd At Ow...

By totis_dilectione_mea

Elizah Mason was your normal teenager she had black hair and intense blue eyes. Hung out with friends, was a... More

The Begining
Chapter 2.
Capter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Authors Note
Epilogue
Author's Note
SHE'S BACK

Chapter 13.

23 0 0
By totis_dilectione_mea

4 weeks later

Elizah's P.O.V

I had so much homework this week and I just wanted to go home and rest. Today is Friday. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I know no one is going to forget because I have two twins. Sometimes I wish we were born on different days so that people could forget about me and celebrate my brothers.

"Elizah!" Jay.

I turned around while closing my locker. And I see him trying to come through the crowd of students rushing to get to their 1st class of the day. I could tell he was getting frustrated, I smiled. Yes I really smiled not the parcel one I used to give, Ezra has taught me a thing or two on how to smile and to not be afraid to do so in front of people. When Jay finally got to me he huffed on annoyance then turned to me so his whole body was facing me. "Yes?" I said still smiling. He smirked then lunged at me into one of his bear hugs. "Happy Birthday sis!"

"Golly be gots! Jeez! Don't shout in my ear! And To you too!" Then Jack came up to us. "Happy birthday Jackie!" Both Jay and I pulled him into a group hug. Then my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Allison

Hey Happy Birthday I know it's tomorrow and all but I also know that you guys wish each other happy birthday the day before because you guys think it gives you good luck.

Yeah I know. How are you?

Fine.

I'm still pissed beyond belief at him still.

Don't be it happened awhile ago

Honey it happend two days ago and it's been going on longer than that. You haven't been to school since you found out. You know what we are going to have a girls weekend together. Ok, we can go to my parents cottage out on the lake and just have fun the both of us. And I won't take no for an answer I'll pick you up today. After I'm ready alright.

Yeah, yeah see you then.

End of conversation

"Hellooooo Eli!" I don't know why Jay and Jack started calling me that they used to call me that when we were kids. I mean it could be because I started to call Jack Jackie again. I put my phone away and looked over at Jay.

"What?"

"Jack asked you a question. Gonna answer it."

I hummed in a bratty way "Nope. You can tell him that I'm still not talking to him. And my birthday wish is the only thing that he is going to hear from me that is directed towards him for a loooong time!" With that I walked away to my 1st hour class just like everyone else.

---------------------Lunch----------------

"Hey, Eli what are you doing for our birthday?" I looked up from my untouched plate of food and to where Jay was sitting next to his girlfriend Layla. She was nice and really pretty. She had red hair and vibrant green eyes.  She was always happy. She was also really good for Jay. "I'm going to have a cleansing, relaxing, healing, and drama free weekend at the lake with Allison. Alone."

"Oh, okay." He looked really bummed.

"Jay at least your getting your 18 presents early." That made him beam. We have a tradition that how ever old you turn that is how many presents you get on your birthday. In all honesty I wasn't just going to the lake for Allison I was going for me as well. My dad sent me a gift from Florida, where he was dealing with business. I was really stressed out that he would be coming back soon. I take that back I'm not just stressed I'm terrified. Also, Ezra has been away on vacation for a week and a half and to say I missed him would be an understatement. I just needed to get away for a little. I'm terrified, what will he do when he finds out I have a boyfriend? What will he do to me? How bad will it be? Will I have to break up with Ezra? My eyes weld up with tears and my breathing became fast and shallow. I quickly stood up and ran out of the cafeteria. I think someone called my name but, I had to get to a bathroom.

Once I was in the unisex bathroom I let out a breath I've been holding to keep my self from having a panic attack. I just couldn't stop crying, it was really hard to breath. I was sitting across the room aligned with door. "Elizah open the door, if you don't I'll knock it down! Elizah!" I couldn't talk I still couldn't breath, my head was spinning as tears continued to pour down my face."Fine!" BAM!!! The door flew open and a concerned Jay entered the bathroom. I could hardly see through the amount of tears. I was gasping for air, I tried taking deep breaths but it felt like my lungs just wouldn't fill up. He was in front of me within seconds he wiped the tears from my eyes and then held my hands. "Elizah, breath. In.....out......in......out." I followed his instruction and it started to work. "Just like that again in........out.........in......out." Now I could breath and only a few tears came from my eyes, which he was quick to wipe away.

"H-how did you know what to do?" My voice was hoarse and barley above a whisper.

"Ezra told me how before he left. I'm glad he did, if not I probably would have started to panic." He moved so now he was sitting next to me. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me.

"I'm glad he did to."

"He also told me not to ask you why you had one in the first place because you wouldn't tell me no matter how many times I asked you or if I told you none of us would be leaving until you told me, then he said it was because if I were to do that we would literally stay there until I got hungry or tired or anything like that." He chuckled before he continued "I didn't doubt him for a second. I'm guessing he has personal experience with this?" He turned his head to look at me. Now it was my turn to laugh before I said.

"Yeah I once had one he asked me about it and then we got into an argument. Then he told me 'no one is leaving this room until you tell me why you panicked or what you panicked about. So tell me.' We sat there for 6 hours until he got super hungry." I stood up and went to the sink to clean my self up. I looked like sh*t after I cried. As if reading my mind Jay stood up "you look a lot better than you usually do when you cry. You don't look like sh*t this time." I rolled my eyes and walked out.

"I'm going to my locker. I'll see you next class." I waved him off, and walked to my locker.

I turned the corner and looked up from the floor and saw a head of blonde standing in front of my locker. My eyes widened and my heart picked up pace in excitement. For a moment I was speechless. "EZRA!!!!!" I screamed and ran down the corridor. He turned around and smiled then as if knowing what I was going to do next he opened his arms ready for the impact. I jumped on him grabbed his face and crashed my lips onto his. He reacted quickly. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me up. This was a moment I wanted to last forever. But he pulled away and put his forehead to mine. Our  breaths mingled. He was the first to speak. "I missed you." I sighed it felt so good to have him so close again. And to hear his voice in person instead of over the phone or on video chat.

"What did you miss the most. My finger guns, my annoying laugh or this." I kissed him again. He put me down and I put my hands back on his face never breaking the kiss. I felt him smile be fire he whispered against my lips. "Everything. All of it. I missed you. But I think your finger guns are in first place. I pulled away and put my hands on his sides. And raised my eyebrow.

"Oh really. Fine then you don't have to kiss me." With that I sassily turned away on my heel and began walking away. Smiling. Stop smiling. Also you have to get your books. Shit. I stopped in my tracks shook my head and went back to my locker. He was leaned against the locker next to mine and smirking. "I forgot to get my books."

"And your bag, and your car keys. Wait not the last you don't drive but I do. But anyways you forgot to tell me how your week and half was without me." Now he was behind me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and began to pull my hair to the side and kiss my neck. I giggled. Yes, giggled.

"No. I think I just have to get my books. "  Now I was the one who smirked. He continued to kiss my neck all the way up to my ear where he nibbled on my earlobe and traced the outside of my ear making me shiver slightly.

"I think you should ditch the rest of school and come home with me. Elizah Mason." He whispered huskily, making me shiver again. He rubbed my sides up and down. No say no you have school.

But isn't he more important. He is just a boy.

Yep. A boy you love. You should go you turned in all your assignments early you'll be fine to miss the rest of school.

I listened to myself. "Fine." He stopped what he was doing and turned me around before he attacked my lips. Pushing me against the lockers. Pushing himself against me making it so there was no distance between us. I reluctantly broke the kiss or kissing and breathlessly said "We should get going be fore anyone sees us leaving."

I grabbed my bag and Ezra's hand and we walked out it his car.

__________________________

The next chapter is going to get skittle steamy. So yeah. And I hope you liked this chapter. I know I skipped a lot of time. But I haven't updated in awhile and I wanted to speed things up.

Not edited

-wonder_swan-😊😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 332 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
252K 6.6K 30
My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I am 18 and my life consist of constant abuse. I haven't been to school since elementary and my mom home schooled me. For any...
854K 20.3K 23
COMPLETED ❝It is so hard to stay away from you, but I know I need too. But the thing is, I can't help myself around you. You make me lose all the con...
18.5M 2.1K 7
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. Yo...