vivaah ( bond of heart a jour...

Galing kay cuteangel0203

The time stoped just looking into his eyes .... sitting beside me on vivaah mandap is my would be husband... Higit pa

Prologue
chapter - 1
random
chapter -2
chapter - 3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter - 6
author note
chapter - 7
chapter -8
authore note
chapter -9
chapter-10
chapter-9
chapter- 10
chapter - 11
chapter -12
chapter -13
chapter - 14
Invitation
chapter-15
chapter -16
chapter - 17
chapter 18
chapter-19
chapter -20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter -25
chapter-26
Author note
HAPPY HOLI
chapter 28
chapter-29
author note
chapter- 30
chapter 31
chapter -32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter -36
chapter - 37
chapter - 38
chapter -39
chapter - 40
chapter - 41

chapter -27

27.4K 769 65
Galing kay cuteangel0203

I woke up in the morning with a nice sleep .....i put my hands to hug my wife but the bed was empty beside me then i felt her coming closer to me
Good morning  ... She whispered in my ear ...

I opened my eyes and saw her beautiful face ..her cheeks were flushed due to shower and her red lips are so tempting ... I pulled her over me... ...and hugged her tightly .

Good morning jaan   ..i told her nuzzling my nose in her neck
Come on getup na its already 9 she told me ..

Nope 5 minutes more ..i told her while hugging her more tightly ...

No get up now otherwise .. She told me ..

Otherwise what???i  asked her opening my eyes ... I am wide awake now my innocent wife is threatening me for the first everyone is scared of me and here this beautiful creature ordering me ..i smile to my self

Otherwise you will not get breakfast .. She told me  ...

Unhmm ... But on one condition i will get up .. I told her ..

What condition ??? She asked me

You will have to give me good morning kiss .. I told her .....

She bend down and kiss my cheek  ... Not fair biwi i want a real kiss  ...i told het

Ohk now getup na .. She asked me .. I smiled and went inside washroom to take a nice cold shower because of my sexy wife ....

After breakfast i asked Adwai to come garden as i wanted to show her something...

I was sitting beside the rose plant .. It has a beautiful flower i plucked it and gave it to my wife ..she told me thank you ..

I saw she was looking so beautiful when sun rays are falling on her hairs and her eyes were looking so beautiful ... I moved to wards her to kiss those rosy lips .. As we were just inches apart we heard a cough from behind....

When i turned around i saw my friend Abhijitee was standing with a beautiful girl .. I moved towards them .. I went and the girl if i know her ???
She told no .. My friend was trying to talk me but i am avoiding him as i am very angry with because he didn’t came on my wedding ...

Please yaar listen to me na Abhijitee told me ..

No tell your fiancé to  i am not going to talk to him .. I told to Icha ..

Yeah bhaiya totally i agree with you we will take our revenge .. She told me ...

She was totally awesome we ganged up against him   .. My wife was too enjoying it .. He came here to invite us on his engagement ceremony ....we told him that we will come they left around evening .... Angel and Prateek joined us for dinner ...

Hey bro from tomorrow you have to join your duty do you remember that ... Prateek told me ...

Yeah i remember .. So did you find anything against our last case i asked him ...

No not yet but i am sure we will find it . you come to office then we will talk he told me ...

Ohk ... Come lets have dinner i told him ...

Adwai was serving the dinner to everyone Angel was sitting with dad   and telling him about his school... Adwai sat beside me i was looking at her .. She raised her eyebrows to ask me what .. But i nodded my head as nothing ..... After dinner Angel and Prateek left for their home ...

Dad mom i have to join my duty from tomorrow i told them ...

But its so early na mom told me
No mom i have very important case to handle before going on training i told her ...

Its ohk beta ..we understand .. Have you informed Adwai yet dad asked me ..

No dad i will inform her now ..i told them ..

Goodnight mom , dad i told them and to my room i saw her making the bed i went hugged her from behind she let out a gaps ..

You sacred me ji ..she told me in a scared voice

Oh ho biwi i thought you are very brave i teased her ..

I am not a coward ji its just you came all of a sudden she told me ...

Acha ... Jaan i have to tell you something i told her ..

Ji bolona ( tell me ) ..

Wow actually today is my last holiday i have to join my duty from tomorrow i told her..

Oh .. But you didnt told me  before she asked me in a sad tone ..

I too forgot jaan .. I told her sincerely ..

Its ohk i can understand ji ..she told me ..

Are you not angry ?? I asked her ..

For what Vishal ji i know you have to join your duty and i will never stop you from doing it .. She told me ..

Thank you jaan i told her while hugging her tightly ..

At what time you go to office ?? She asked me ..

Around 9 ...i told her ..

Ohk .. I will prepare breakfast for you .. She told me ..

Ohk jaan .. I am thinking why don’t you too join your office ?? I asked her ..
What mom and dad will think ?? Its too early ..we have married  for a week only she told me ...

So let me talk to them ohk .. I told her ..
I went inside washroom to change and changed into my trousers ..
When i came out she was already sleeping i went slept beside her and pulled her closer to me .. She snuggled into my chest ... I put my hand around her waist ... 

Adwai pov

I woke up early when my alarm rang and stopped it not disturb Vishal ji  ... I went to washroom and  took a nice long shower  changed into a simple saree after getting ready i went to kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone .. I made upmaa for mom and dad and sandwich for my hubby ... Fresh juice for everyone ...  Just when i am done with my work i saw mom and dad coming towards me ...

Goodmorning  mom,  dad i wished them ..

Goodmorning beta they wished me back ...

Why did you wake up so early ??? I could have made breakfast na beta .. Mom told me ...

No when i here you don’t have to do anything you just sit and order I’ll do it ...i told her ...

Ohk .. Now were is Vishal ?? She asked me..

You sit I’ll just go and check if he is ready or not i told her ..

Ohk you go till then i place this on table she told me ..

When i entered into our room i saw him coming out of bathroom freshly showered  and just in towel water droplet were running down on his chest ... He was looking so handsome .. I didn’t realised when i started checking out my hubby he was looking like a, page 3 model ...

Jaan are you done with your ogling  ?? He asked me ...

I blushed and lowered my eyes ..

Wow actually i came to see if you are ready or not mom and dad is waiting for you ..

Just 5 minutes jaan .. And please give me my uniform from cupboard na he told me ...

I went and brought his uniform from cupboard and gave it to him ...

He changed into it looking so handsome ...

I turn to go out ...but he called me ..

Jaan were is my watch ??

I went towards our bed and took out his watch   from drawer and gave it to him ........

And started going out but again he called me

Jaan my wallet ??

I gave it to him and again started going out

Wait jaan .. Next time when i  order you like today you should scold me .. You are my wife not my maid .... He told me ...

I went near him and told him ...
I know i am your wife and their is no crime when a husband ask his wife to do something and i felt happy to do this for you.,. Never in your life compare this work as useless i have right to do this for you ...

Unhmm .. Now its ohk ..and were is my morning kiss ??? He asked me ...

Huh what ?? I looked at him ..

He came closer to me and pulled me closer to him and put his hand around my waist and with one hand he put it on my neck and lowered his head and kiss my lips ...that kiss was earth shattering and thanks to him he was holding me otherwise i would have fallen ... .

We did our breakfast...

Mom dad i want to tell you something Vishal ji told them

Yeah sure beta ..

You know that before marriage Adwai used to work .. I want her to continue with it .. He told them ....

Yeah  we know and we don’t have any problem with that mom told him ...
You should join your work beta dad told me ...

Ohk i will join from Monday i told them after that Vishal ji  left for his duty and dad also left for his work ...

*********”**”***************************

Today is Monday and i am going to join my office back and didn’t informed Jyoti about it as i want to give her surprise ...

After breakfast i went to get ready ... Vishal ji was leaning on the door and looking at me ...

Are you comfortable in saree ?? He asked me .

Hmm why are you asking this?? I told him ...

As before marriage you must be wearing suits and casual dress so i thought you might not be comfortable in saree ... He told me ..

No i am fine Vishal ji i told him ...

But from tomorrow i want you to wear suits ohk ..he told me ...

Ohk ... No can we go ?? I asked him ...

Yeah but before that i want my bye kiss he told me ...

And came towards me and kissed me lovingly on my lips and forehead i hugged him tightly ..

Thank you for being so supporting partner i told him ...

Mom and dad blessed me .. Vishal ji told me that he will drop me to office ..
When we reached their i asked to come inside and meet everyone but he told that  he will come meet them in evening when he will come to pick me up ... And kissed my palm and asked to be ready by 5 as we to go on engagement of Abhijitee and Icha .. And went to duty ....

I went inside office, saw Aman , Vaibhav , Yogesh and intern were busy in their work no one noticed me ..
Uhh uhh what is this guys no one remember me i told them ...

They all looked at me smiled at me Aman ran towards me and hugged me ...

Oh god i cant believe this she came so early i thought she will come after 2-3 months .. Yogesh told us ..

I thought so but my dear hubby thought that how you will manage office alone so he told me to join early i told them ...

Welcome maam our interns shouted in union ...

After chatting with them i went inside jyoti ‘s cabin to give her a surprise ... She was busy in her work ...and didn’t noticed me standing at the door  ...
Someone forgot me so early ..i told her to grab her attention she looked at me with wide and then suddenly ran towards me and hugged me tightly ..
Missed you so much yaar i cant explain .. She told me

Acha in that case you could have called me i told her ...

Haan i thought that too but you might be busy with your new family so i didn’t wanted to disturb you .. She told me ...

Acha from when this formalities came between us ?? I asked her in angry tone ...

Sorry yaar now i will call you everyday she told me ..
No need for that .. I told her ...

Why???? ... She asked me ..

Because i joined the office from today ..i told her ..

You what she, asked me confused tone and when  she realised that what i am telling she jumped with happiness ....

We chatted a lot i told her about the date and how my in laws are ...
At lunch i got a call ...

Hello !!! I told

I think my jaan is very busy ... I heard from other side ..hearing his voice butterfly erupted in my stomach ..

Did you had your lunch ??? i asked him

No just going with Prateek for it... What about you???  he asked  me ...

Me too going to do it i told him ..
So how was the first day of office after marriage ?? He asked me ..

Very nice .. I replied back ..

Ohk be ready by 5 i will pick you up he told me ..
Ohk ... I told back ...

Ohk go do your lunch talk to you later .. Miss you .. He told me ...

Miss you too bye i told him and cut the call ...last words made my heart warm .....

Jyoti came with lunch . Aman , Yogesh an Vaibhav too joined us ...

Aman – so how is your Vishal ji  treating you ????

Me – he is really caring and very good person ..

Yogesh – oh ho some one is already under his charm ...

Vaibhav – yeah guys .. I too agree with you ..

Me – shut up all off you ..its nothing like that ...

Jyoti – Acha then why that blush ???

Me – please na stop teasing me

A – ohk ohk chill so were are you going for you honeymoon ??

Me – we have not decided and we might go after he come completing his training ...

Jyoti – oh .... So were do you want to go for it ??? ..

Y – i think you should go to Switzerland ..

V – you should go to paris its very beautiful ...

Me – i don’t know let  Vishal ji decide were he wants to go ..

J – hmm you are right ...

We did our chit chat ... Its already 5 Vishal ji might be coming here anytime ...

I was busy in checking the file when i heard door of my office being opened and then closed i raised my head and Vishal ji   standing their .. I smiled looking at him he came near my chair i stood up from it before i could ask him anything .. I felt him pulling me closer to him and kissed my lips like these are sweetest thing in the world ...

I missed you so much he told me after kissing me  ..

Why it have been only 5 hours .. I told him....

This 5 hours felt like such a long time without you jaan he told me ...
Ohk have you meet everyone i asked him ???

No not yet i directly came to your cabin he told me ...

Ohk come they were waiting to meet you ... I called Aman , Yogesh , Vaibhav , Jyoti in my cabin ...

They came and did hi hello with him .. We had tea together and left early as we have to go on engagement ...
We reached home mom was watching tv she asked me about my day in office ....

After talking with her i went to my room a took a nice shower and changed into a simple lengha and did minimal make up and wore earing and bangles .. I avoided wearing anything around my neck except my manga sutra when i came out i saw Vishal  ji is already in a grey three piece suit .. Looking very handsome when he saw me .. He came towards me ....

You are looking really beautiful today jaan how i became so lucky to have you .. And today i an going face a hard time keeping my hands in control .. He told me ...

I blushed hearing is words ... We came down ..mom and dad were having tea,.. When she was us she came towards me ...

You looking so beautiful my princess .. She kissed my forehead and put and little kohl dot behind my ears to prevent me from evil eyes ...
She gave me a gift to told me give it to Icha...

Vishal ji was standing  beside his MG HECTOR  waiting for me i went near him he opened the door for me and help me sit inside the car .and himself went to sit on driving side ..

Vishal : your friends were amazing ..

Me – yeah they are best they treat me and jyoti like their little sister .

Vishal – hmm ... That i saw .. Today i got to see your different side ..

Me – i don’t get it what are you saying ??

V – i mean so bubbly,  cheerful and big prankster ..

Me – we always used to behave like that only when i am with them ...

V – why not with me ??

Me – you want me behave like that with you ???

V – i want you to be carefree around me not reserved ..

Me – it will take sometime na ..

V – hmm .. By the way are you excited to meet Icha ??

Me – yeah super excited ..

V  - what did you thought about your wedding ??

Me – what ever i thought was fulfilled by everyone ..

V – really you didn’t expected a grand engagement before marriage the time which the couple, spend before marriage ????

Me – hmm i missed that but  you it is far more better to know you after marriage by staying with you .. And by accepting you as you are ...

V – you are really different ...

Me – i know .. A little crazy too .. I wanted to marry you without seeing you because i wanted to accept me as i am to know real me ... And you my family diftheir best to fulfil my every best , worst and crazy dreams ...

V – crazy dreams like ???

Me – you will laugh at me ..

V – so really i will not promise ..

Me – wow actually i wanted to dance on my own wedding barat with my Bhaiya ...

V – what ??? And how did you do it ...

Me -  my bhaiya made it possible .. When you came with barat they stopped at the gate and my whole relatives and friends made a circle so that you all couldn’t see us .. And i danced like crazy with my bhaiya Bhabhi and jyoti ...

V – i didn’t knew you are wife a cute child ...

Me – not fair Vishal ji i will not talk to you ...

We reached the venue .. Vishal ji parked his suv and we reached the party we saw Abhijitee bhaiya was looking at the stairs like his life depends their ..

Vishal ji went behind him and spoke some is in love here ...

He turned around and gave a hug to Vishal ji .. We congratulated him ...just then Icha arrived she was looking very beautiful .. We chatted a little and i gave her the gift which gave me .... We had so much fun ... Angel came with Prateek  .. She is so cute ...

We bid goodbye to everyone and decided as it was getting late Prateek bhaiya left with a sleeping angel in his arms .. As i was just going to sit inside the car Vishal ji pulled me back .. And caged me between the car and his body ..

You are not going to talk to me jaan he asked me ...

I didn’t replied...

He bend down and kissed my bare neck towards my chin his kisses are doing something inside me heart .. A moan left from my lips i felt him smiling against my neck i pushed him

stop it you are a cheater ..i told him 

But i didn’t do anything he told me ...

We should go home its getting late and i am very angry with you .. I told him ...

Ohk jaan lets go home first ..he told me and we drove back home .....

Unknown pov ;

He joined  the duty today keep an eye on him i don't want him to reach near us .. He is danger for us .. I want each and every detail about his beautiful wife .. Everyone has a weak point .. Just wait vishal you have not done a good thing by coming in may way you will pay for this i will make sure of it ... You regret it .. I want that mam dead  .... And keep a,close eye on them .. My big consignment is coming this weak i dont want any mistake be alert ... I dont want boss to be angry with us .. This holi will bring a big gift for india .. Hahah.......

To be continued .............

Hey guys today is a little sangam of vivaah and love brought by fate ... I hope you will all like it ...

Thankx for you support and vote .. And i want each and everyone of my reader to give  comment ...many new readers have joined and many have added my story in their library .. Thank you guys ...
Their are few people who always support me i they knew it .. And little thank you is  not enough to show my gratitude ...
So how our Vishal is going to get forgiveness from Anju ??? And i am sure she is going to forgive her ...

I may not me able to update on coming week guys so sorry in advance as i have my exam ...i hope you will wait for my next update ...

Love you all .....
Cuteangel020

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4M 139K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
475K 20.5K 36
what the hell ?? where am I?? I couldn't see straight with all my dizziness ...My legs refusing to move,trembling with no energy left in my body... ...
1.7M 82.4K 43
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...
664K 32.2K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...