Opposites.

By thisgirl_bay

This is a story about two opposites that attract. Harry, the player and Delilah, the good girl. Will Harry tu... More

Opposites.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
SORRY.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Its over.
Suprise! Maybe a Sequel?
Sequel Time!

Chapter 59.

9.5K 334 34
By thisgirl_bay

"So where are we heading first?" I ask him as we walk into the lobby.

"We are going to search for a flat that's big enough for the whole group. We need to stay together, and they are my best mates." Harry smiles to himself. We walk towards Zayn and Perrie who are talking outside.

"Hey" I greet them. I not is Zayn throw a cigarette making me frown. "You smoke?" I ask him and he just shrugs.

"Let's get going, yeah?" I hear pereira voice chirp and we all nod. Walking towards the car. Perrie and I get in the back while Harry drives.

"There's one down a couple blocks that seems nice and it's fairly large." Zayn speaks to Harry.

"We will go there first then." Harry simply says glancing at me in the rear view mirror. The ride is short, everyone talking about what we are going to do.

"I still have to finish high school." I say quietly as everyone talks about getting jobs.

"Oh yeah, you are going to be a senior, yeah?" Perrie ask with her bright smile.

"Yes." I smile back. Harry stops the car in front of a two story building.

"The guys inside." Zayn mentions as we walk towards the door. Harry's arm wraps around my waist pulling me close to him. We open the door to a small flight of stairs.

"Ello?" Perrie calls as we walk up.

"Woah" I mutter and look around the room. There's brick walls, a huge open living room with two black leather sofas, a coffee table, flat screen tv, and a white recliner. Then there's the open kitchen, the living room and kitchen sort of connect, no wall Inbetween them. There is a Long Island, with marble countertops and the stove, and such behind it.

"You guys made it!" I middle age guy walks out of one of the rooms. "I'm Phil." He smiles and shakes Zayn and Harry's hand. "Go ahead, walk around tell me what you think." He says enthusiastically.

"How many bedrooms?" Harry ask as he walks towards the hallway.

"Um five, and three bath." Phil answers.

"What do you think?" Harry whispers in my eat as we enter the last bedroom. It a decent size room, a walk in closet, bathroom, and a balcony.

"Honestly. I love it." I smile and walk outside. The balcony looks over the small park behind the apartment.

"Hey mate, Perrie and I like it." I hear sauna voice behind us.

"We do too." Harry answers.

"It's expensive, but if we all chip in on rent it won't be too much."

"Okay, let's go baby girl." Harry smiles down at me kissing my forehead before walking into the living room.

"You liked it?" Phil asks us.

"We loved it." Perrie and I say in sync. I look over and laugh at her.

"We just need someone to sign it."

"I will." Harry's deep voice echoes.

"And done. Here's your keys." Phil hands Harry the keys and Phil leaves.

"We need to go get our things." I point out.

"Yeah, let's go. And oh we need to go shopping here soon!" Perrie tells me and I agree with her.

"Can't wait for the first night we are here, the things I'll do to you..." Harry whispers huskily into my ear making my knees go weak. He chuckles, knowing the effect he has on me.

"Delilah? Is that you?" I hear a girl screech behind me making me junk slightly. I turn to see a tall blonde with light green eyes smiling at me. She's wearing skinny jeans, a black ruffle tank top, and a pair of Carmel wedges.

"Uhh, sorry?" I say not recognizing her.

"It's me, Nicole." She smiles and hugs me.

"I'm sorry, but I don't remember you, Nicole." I tell her feeling bad.

"You don't? We were like best friends in the 8th grade." Nicole smiles and it all comes back. We were best friends, but then she picked being popular over being friends with me, she told everyone my secrets and humiliated me. Then she moved off and I never spoke to her after that day.

"Who's this?" She smiles past me checking out Harry.

"Remember Harry?" I ask and her face brightens up. I hope she still doesn't have a crush on him.

"Oh my goodness 'arry! You look great!" She says clearly flirting as she winks at him walking towards him for a hug.

"My boyfriend" I cut in.

"Oh. I thought you didn't like him like that." She frowns and I shrug.

"People change." I smile at Harry, he returns it. I glance at the car to see Perrie and Zayn starring at us. I feel Nicole pull me to the side.

"I called dips." She whispers harshly.

"You moved, and it was like 4 years ago." I tell her and she sighs:

"Your right. It was nice seeing you. Let's go for coffee sometime and catch up." Nicole smiles and hands me her number.

"Bye." I smile and walk towards he car.

"My boyfriend" Harry mimics teasing me. I shoot him daggers before climbing in.

"Care to explain?" Perrie whispers in my ear.

"I'll tell you later."

-Couple hours later at the new flat-

"I'm hungry." I groan and dramatically fall onto the bed.

"Let's order pizza?" Harry offers and I nod.

"Zayn! Will you order pizza?" Harry yells.

"Sure mate!" Zayn yells back. The bed shifts as Harry appears next to me, leaning up on his elbow. His fingers push up the hem of my shirt and runs his finger tips around my belly button.

"I'm glad your here." Harry tells me as I stare at the ceiling.

"I am too." I whisper back.

"I am really surprise that you came, you know."

"Really?" I ask confused, why wouldn't I come?

"Yeah, because of how I treated you these last couple years. I was a complete arsehole and yet you, this beautiful amazing girl, is laying right before my eyes. I can't believe you actually love me, we are complete opposites. Your this beautiful, amazing, cute, funny, innocent girl, and I have a bad reputation. I don't deserve you." Harry tells me making my heart flutter but sink at the same time.

"Opposites Attract" I simply say in right above a whisper, I place my right hand on his cheek, making him close his eyes for a second. I slowly lean up my breath against his lip.

"I love you, don't ever say that you don't deserve me." I whisper. Before he could answer I smash my lips against his. I slowly lay back down, Harry's lips never leaving mine. I start to move up, bringing Harry with me. Once I rest my heads on the pillows and I feel Harry move so he's hovering over me. Resting between my legs as his tongue slips into my mouth. It's insane how Harry makes me feel, sometimes it's like I just want to yell at him, then other times I just want to kiss him. Have you ever heard "True Love" by Pink? Yeah, that describes how I feel about Harry. He's my everything. Harry's lips move down my jaw to my neck.

"Harry.." I try to speak but it comes out in a moan, as usual.

"Mhm" he mumbles into my neck.

"I need y-you." I moan again.

"Don't have to tell me twice." He laughs and sits up. We both quickly undress, Harry watches every movement as I unclips my bra.

"Harry" I whine as he just states at me. His famous smirk forms on his lips as he kisses my lips lightly.

"I want to try something new." He whispers in my ear. My breathing is hard. I nod encouraging him to go on. "Get on your hands and knees." He demands in a growl, my eyes go wide and he chuckles. "Now" he demands and I quickly do as told, it's awkward.

"Relax baby girl." I feel his tip enter me making me gasp. "Can I keep going?" He ask in a moan giving sometime to adjust.

"Please" I moan quietly. Harry starts to move, his thrust becoming harder and faster. I feel one of his hands wrap around my waist rubbing my clit aggressively, his other grabbing my hair, pulling it back.

"Harry, oh my god." I gasp and come undone underneath him, Harry shortly after. Harry pulls out if me, laying next to me. Our breaths heavy and loud.

"Damn.." Harry mumbles and pulls me into his chest.

"That was fun." I mumble shyly into his side.

"Fuck, yes." He breaths and squeezes me.

"PIZZAS HERE!" I hear Perrie yell and I laugh.

"Let's go eat." I smile and kiss his chest picking up my bra and panties, getting dressed into my pajamas.

"Round two later then?" Harry smirks and I roll my eyes.

"If your lucky." I tease and quickly leave the room before he drags me back into the bed.

"Having fun in there?" Perrie whispers smirking at me.

"You heard?" My eyes go wide and she laughs nodding.

[I start school tomorrow. I'm so freaking nervous! Ahhhh. Anyways KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING! I love you guys so much. Your comments make me smile and laugh. "Best readers ever" yeah y'all are right. That's a understatement! I'll try to update this week but with it being my first week I don't know! I'll try so don't hate me. Thanks for everything.

Question: are you nervous? I am.

-Bay. X ]

Continue Reading