Part of Your World

Par KittyKat060412

Legend says that if you marry Poseidon's oldest daughter, you become the new God of the seven seas. For Jack... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 2: Kidnapped
Chapter 3: Dark Night
Chapter 4: Girl Talk
Don't Kill Me! It's Not an Update!
Chapter 5: What King of Magic is This?
Chapter 6: One Drunk Night
Chapter 7: Welcome to Tortuga
Chapter 8: Jack's Nightmare
Chapter 9: Those Magic Changes
Chapter 10: Wedding Bells
Chapter 11: Kiss the Girl

Chapter 1: Eleven Years Later

3.1K 108 41
Par KittyKat060412

Chapter 1: Eleven Years Later

Elsa

            "Pssh... Elsa." I hear as I feel something go past me. I open one eye to see water move around me meaning someone was in my room. I feel a smile go on my face as I close my eye pretending I was still asleep. I feel someone start to shake my arm, I tried my hardest not to laugh, "Elsa! Wake up, wake up!!! You can't sleep all day! You promised you'd take Olaf and me to the coral reefs! You promised!" I hear my little sister Anna yells as she dug her nails into my skin making me flinch and fling my arm back. "Anna!" I yell as I hold my arm. I see her swim back from me and cross her arms. "Well that woke you up." She said making me glare at her.

            "That really hurt Anna." I say as I look at my arm just to see nail marks. "You're lucky I didn't bleed, your nails are sharp." I say as I swim up to her. "Well, can we please go to the coral reefs!? Please?" I sigh as I swim over to my glass that shows myself in it, humans call it a mirror. I grab my coral brush and start to brush my hair so I can put it in a french braid. "How about you go get Olaf while I finish up, deal?" I say as I turn to her. She started to move her green tail back and forth as her two braids start to swing with the waves. "Fine, I'll get Olaf; meet you in about ten minutes?" She asks making me nod. "Deal, meet you in the throne room." I say as she swims out of my room and I have a minute alone.

            By the way, happy birthday. I hear in my head making me smile. Thank you Anna. I say back. Normally Anna and I use telekinesis to talk but lately, I haven't been using it, it might be because when I normally talk, I have to sing, so it's not even me talking, I'm just singing. My father likes to use my voices when ships get to close to the palace. I sing my song and which makes them follow me away from the palace and I have to make sure no one sees me. Humans should never know that mermaids are real, we just want them to think we're just stories that they tell their little humans about.

Elsa. I hear Anna calling my name again. I sigh,

Yes Anna?

Father wants to see you, now.

I feel my eyes widen a bit, great he must of saw another ship coming close to the palace again and wants me to get rid of them. I'll be there soon. I send to Anna as I turn around to see a small school of fish swim by my door. As mad as I was at my father, I couldn't help but smile as the fish swim by. Happy birthday Princess Elsa. They say as they swim by. I giggle thanks as I swim past them and head to the throne room knowing that was where my father was at.

As I reach the Throne room, I see my father, sitting on his throne. Next to him is Anna holding her blue ringed octopus Olaf. I swim up to my father and bow to him. You wanted to see me? I ask. My father slowly raises his mighty blue tail that almost matched mine pushing behind him as he swims up to me and gives me a big hug. Taken back by this I wrap my arms around him and smile. Happy 21est birthday my sweet baby girl. He says as he pulls back. He has this smile on his face making me smile back.

My father, Poseidon is the God of the seas, and he was the most powerful God around, beside Zeus of course. My father loved Anna and I with all his heart and protected us form the humans that lived above us. He even tried to keep us away from them. But almost every single night, I would sneak out of the palace and go above the ocean to look at the night sky, to see the little dots that live up there. And on some nights, I would find a rock and sit on top it of it and sing quietly to myself just in case there was anyone close by. I've seen ships go by me, but they would be so far away from me that I never worried that they would see me.

            I don't think father knows I visit the surface and I hope he never dose because if he did, he would lock me away, away from the surface and my sister. I look over at Anna to see her smiling but she wasn't smiling at me, she was smiling behind me. I raise an eyebrow wondering who she was looking at as I hear my father talk to me again. Now today is an important day. He says making me look away from Anna and look up at him. Anna and I are going to the Coral reef alone, with no one to watch us. I say back as I do a back flip being as excited as I am. For some odd reason, we always had to have someone go with us to the coral reef even though nothing ever happened there. Ship go over head of us but they never stop anymore since we asked the sharks to watch over it while we were there.

            The sharks will still be there though, that cannot change. My father says making me nod, I understand that father, but I'm twenty one now, I can take care of Anna and I. I say making him sigh a little. He moves closer to me and whispers in my ear, Remember how important you are though Elsa. I worry about Anna as much as you but Elsa; you will be queen soon, once the time comes. He says making me roll my eyes, Are you talking about if I marry someone they become the new Sea God? Do you think I'm going to marry someone at the coral? Father please, I'm not ready for marriage. I say making him smile a bit as he kisses the top of my head, "I know you're not. But I still worry about you both." He says using his voice. My father normally only speaks in telekinesis because it's easier to talk to his guards but he knew I liked it when he used his voice to talk to me.

            He turns his head to Anna making her swim over to us. He wraps both of us in a hug, "I love you girls so much." He says before he lets us go. "Go have fun, and be safe. I'll see you tonight for dinner." He says before he kisses our head and swims off. I look at Anna and cross my arms. "What?" She asks as Olaf wiggles his way out of Anna's arm and swims up to me. He lands on my shoulder making me pet him a little. "You know what, who were you looking at when I was talking to father?" I ask. I see her cheeks start to get red as she grabs her tail and starts to pet it trying to calm herself down. "It... It was... Umm...." She says trying to find her words.

I sigh as I stop petting Olaf and grab Anna's shoulder making her let go of her tail, Anna you can tell me. I say making her smile a little. "It was that servant... Kristoff. We've been kind of seeing each other in secret. We were going to meet at the reef today, I wanted you to meet him and see what you thought." She says her face as red as red fish. I quickly pull her in a hug, "Oh Anna, I would love to meet him. I just wish you told me sooner." I say as I pull back a bit to see her smile, "I wanted to tell you but I didn't know what you would think. I mean you really don't like talking about boys and you never really looked at another boy." She says making me laugh, "Well I'm sorry that these mermen's don't catch my eye. I don't need a man to be happy Anna, and neither do you. But I'm happy you found someone." Before she could answer I see Olaf swim in front of us making us giggle, "I think his ready to go." Anna says as I nod, "I think you're right. Race you to the coral!" I yell and swim off. "Elsa! You're cheating!" I hear her yell at me as I swim harder, today was going to be a great day!

Jack

            Today was going to be a great day, I could feel it. I was standing at the cathead of the ship looking at the sea. I could feel the wind was changing today meaning that today was the day, I would find Poseidon's daughter. I've been waiting eleven years for this day, to finally find where the palace was at, so I could find her. I couldn't get her out of my head since that night I saw her. Her long snow white hair and her blue eyes that matched her tail, and that voice, that song never left my mind. Another thing that never left my thoughts was that night, the night the mystery man gave me my powers. It took me awhile to fully control my powers but once I did, I just become stronger.

The day I controlled my powers on my eighteen birthday, was the day my mother died and my father decide to join me into finding the merprincess. He died two years later form the heartbreak of my mother. I didn't know that feeling of loss, to lose both of my parents in such a short amount of time. That deal I made with that man has made me emotionless, but of course that was to happen when your heart stops beating. "Captain Frost?" I hear behind me breaking me from my thoughts. I turn to see Rapunzel; her hair has just gotten longer since we were kids that if she left it down all the way, she would be dragging it on the floor. "Yes first mate?" I ask my tone dead.

She walks over to me and places my hat on my head, "You forgot your hat in bed this morning." She says with a smile on her face. Punzel is the only one who I kept from my father's old crew; I needed people to be under my thumb not my father's. But with Punzel's father dying in sea a year or two before my mother's death, I had to keep her around. Plus, she was the only one who made my night not so lonely. "Thank you." I say as I fix my hat right, covering my sliver white hair. She sighs, "You know, you could smile. You use to have such a beautiful smile when were kids Jack, I miss it." She says as she pulls me and kisses me lightly on the lips.

I push her back, "First of all, we only do that in bed, not in front of my crew. You Rapunzel are my first mate, someone I trust but not fully to run this ship. And second, I don't smile. Smiling is for the weak which I am not." I grab her arm and pull her close to me our foreheads touching; I could feel her fear going through her veins. "Don't forget the power I have Punzel, what I could do to you!" I push her back making her fall to the ground, her hair covering her face but I could see one of her green eyes looking at me. "Act like a pirate your father always wanted you to be, and stop being the weak little girl you want to be." I hiss before I walk by her to the quarter deck to see how my Quartermaster Flynn Rider was doing.

Rapunzel found Flynn back when he was going by Eugene Fitzherbert. I knew she found him attractive and she wanted him on the ship so she could have someone to keep her happy after days like this. Days were I rip her apart piece by piece. And to tell the truth, Flynn was a great thief; he knew how to get into the tuffs buildings and how to get away fast without being caught, hence why I made him Quartermaster. But his name was stupid and I couldn't have my Quartermaster by a Fitzherbert so he changed it to Flynn Rider. As I reach the deck, I see him looking at the sea, steering the ship. He had his blue bandana around his head as he watched the sea and catches the waves. "How's the sea today Rider?" I ask making him look at me.

He gives me a quick smile, "Beautiful then ever Cap'n, I feel something good will happen today. Maybe we'll find that mermaid you're crazy about." He says as he steps aside and lets me steer the ship. "Oh I now we'll find her today Rider. I can feel it." I see him nod as we both look at the ship, the ship my father loved, he loved this ship the same amount he loved my mother and I. "The White Iris is doing well today." I say as I close my eyes feeling my hand tighten the wheel. "Aye sir, she is a beauty." Rider says as I open my eyes, "Just like my mother was." I say looking at him, his giving me a look of hurt. I know it's because I talked about my mother, which I don't talk about much anymore since her death. They think it's because it's too painful to talk about but really, it's because I have nothing to say.

"Oi Cap'n!" I hear as I look up to see Isaac on the Crew's Nest trying to my attention. "We're over the Coral Reef!" He yells down at me. I smirk, "Good." I turn to Rider, "Unless you want to join my parents in Davy Jones' Locker, I suggest you do your job and get a net ready for my catch." I say making Rider nod quickly before he jumps off the desk and start to yell at the crew to get their asses moving. Everything was going to plan. "Jack." I hear that voice that had always sounded hurt and the only person who calls me by my first name anymore. "I see you're not upset with me anymore." I say as I feel Punzel join me. "How do you know she's here Jack? How do you even know she's real?" She asks as I look at her.

"Because I've seen her Rapunzel, I gave up my heart to beat so I could have all this power to find her. And now after eleven years, I can be the league I was always meant to be. And you can finally be with Rider." I say making her eyes widen, "Sir... It's not what..." "Bull shit mate, I know you two sneak behind my back. And I'm not mad, you have always been a pawn in this game Rapunzel someone to help me at my lonely nights, to keep myself from going crazy on finding this girl but now I don't need you for that anymore. Now you're nothing but my first mate who takes orders from me. Understand?" I ask seeing her eyes darken she was pissed at me, and I know I broke her heart long ago and I know it didn't help that I used her whenever I got the chance. "Captain!" I hear as I look over the deck to see Rider yelling at me, "The net caught something." He yells. I look at Rapunzel, "Go see what it is." I say. She nods as she walks off but before she goes too far, I grab her arm making her stop. "You do understand what we talked about, right mate?" I ask. She turns her head quickly to me, her eyes in a dark glare, "Aye Captain Jack." She hisses before she pulls her arm back and walks down the stairs to the main deck.

I watch as she goes below deck to see what was in our nest form the lower wale where a window showed us whatever was under the sea. "So what were you and Punzel talking about sir?" I hear Flynn ask not even knowing he was standing next to me. "I told her that she can have you. That I don't need her anymore, after tonight, I'll have my prize and won't need her." I say looking at Flynn; he had no expressing on his face. "Sir, Rapunzel is not a toy that you can just throw around like it's nothing. She has feelings, emotions that you have hurt more than once." I turn away from him facing the sea, "If I were you Rider, I would keep your thoughts to yourself. I don't care about her feelings or yours. You both work for me, I give you places to sleep and eat. I might not be the easy man to deal with." I say as I turn to him, "But that's what happens when your heart stops beating." I hiss making him step back a confused look on his face, "Sir?" He asks.

But before I could answer, I hear a whisper making me look at main deck to see Punzel, "It's a baby octopus, a rare one form the looks of it. She'll be over to save it soon sir." She says not making eye contact with me. I turn my head back to Flynn, "You know the drill." I say making him nod, "Aye Cap'n." He says he walks away from me. I walk away from the wheel and go to the poop deck.

"Soon I will have you." I say to myself as I dig in my pocket and pull out a small box. I open it and inside is my mother's ring. A ring that had a crystal with a small blue iris in it, her favorite flower. I close the box and look at the sea again, "Soon, you will be mine."

Hey guys!!! New chapter!!! I'm super excited to write the next chapter! It's going to be good! Jack and Elsa meet! The picture is what kind of octopus Olaf is, I thought making him an octopus would be so cute!  What do you guys think of it so far? What do you think will happen along this book? Speaking of books, I've been reading! So here are some books I think you guys should check out!

Stay with me tonight by @thejelsafanfics. Oh my god I couldn't stop reading this book last night! It's so cute and sweet and has so much drama in it!!! It's like having your heart ripped out by the Evil Queen with all the emotions in this book! So check it out!

Second book is called The Streetboy 2 by XxElsaxSnowQueenxX. So this is the sequel of the Streetboy so if you haven't ready that one yet, read it! This author loves to make you hold your heart at the end of your sleeve!!! And this one (even though only has one chapter so far) is the same way!

I love love love these books guys so please check them out! I think that's everything today, let me know what you guys think. Leave me a comment or a message or even a vote if you're up for it! I love you all so much! Until the next update! Sorry for my grammar and spelling!

~KittyKat

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

22.7K 738 33
COMPLETED #1 in JELSA! 1-11-19 ••• Elsa has been kept in her room for eight years. One day she decides to go out and explore, just for a day. When sh...
110K 2.9K 36
Elsa the secret daughter of north learned of this and basically went on a search. After finding him, a mister Jack Frost pops in as a new guardian. B...
11.5K 198 15
Back at North pole after years from what happened to the Arendelle Family, the globe of North's is being strange again. Children stopped believing at...
6.3K 161 16
Elsa, she's the queen, her kingdom accepts her, her relationship with her sister could never be better. One night when a nightmare disrupts her, she...