When I saved the bad boy (201...

Від KatherineYork7

it's very simple. When these two different people with similar choices meet, their whole worlds turn upside d... Більше

When I saved the bad boy
Chapter 2 (Meeting the asshole)
Chapter 3 (Is my life a joke or what?)
Chapter 4 (I bet it was a date )
Chapter 5 ( I'm a dead man walking )
Chapter 6 ( Gambling is a dangerous thing, especially if you lose)
Chapter 7 (When butterflies strike...)
Chapter 8 ( Living on the edge )
Chapter 9 ( A vampire thing )
Chapter 10 ( Secrets....secrets...secrets )
Chapter 11 ( I don't kiss and tell on a rainy day )
Chapter 12 ( Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong)
Chapter 13 (Shh...There is something in the dark)
Chapter 14 ( When bitches go mad ...)
Chapter 15 ( It's all fun and games until someone meets vodka )
Chapter 16 ( Deal or Deal breaker? )
Chapter 17 ( Under the sheets )
Chapter 18 ( Don't be such a baby )
Chapter 19 ( Going undercover- Charles's Angles strike again )
Chapter 20 ( Curiosity killed the cat )
Chapter 21 ( Let's play a game, shall we )
Chapter 22 ( Weirdos stick together )
Chapter 23 ( Eye of the tiger)
Chapter 24 (Payback is a bitch)
Chapter 25 ( Hide and seek in the closet )
Chapter 26 ( The highway to hell )
Chapter 27 ( Talking about kisses...)
Chapter 28 (when romance and stars take over)
Chapter 29 (Riddle of confusion)
Chapter 30 ( Sorry seems to be the hardest word )
Chapter 32 (Morning after dark)
Chapter 33 ( Happy birthday to you )
Chapter 34 ( Bitch mode is fun when people are scared of you )
Chapter 36 ( A haunted heart)
Epilogue
Author's note
Bonus chapter 1/2
Bonus chapter 3/4
Info ♥
Edit 2019

Chapter 35 ( Going undercover 2-Operation James Bond)

30.9K 771 111
Від KatherineYork7

(Julie’s p.o.v)

That...that...ugh...MEN.! I can’t believe the nerve he had to just assume i was flirting or doing anything with Steven and he even blames me for doing my own thing despite the fact he told me to fuck off his job. Okay maybe not with those words but he did say i shouldn’t be tangling in man’s business. Like i couldn’t do that any better.

Actually i can. And i will.

I will find the girls and we will find this out my way. He thinks i will just stand by and watch him helplessly. Hell no. I stomped my way through the halls and when I spotted my girls, Angie and Kayla, i pulled them to the side.

“Hey Julie...woaaaah.” Angie complained as i pulled her hand harshly to the side,

“Listen. I don’t know how many things your boyfriends told you but me and J.D were attacked yesterday.”

“what?” Angie and  Kayla both sighed.

“yeah. I thought so.” They didn’t tell them “ J.D wouldn’t go to the police and he decided he is going to find out about the attacker himself. He even blamed me few minutes ago that i was “flirting” with Steven and..”

“Wait how is Steven involve with this?” Angie asked.

“He found us after we were attacked.”

“Don’t you find that strange?”

“Well i thought at first but he has no reason to do that now. And the people who attacked us were wearing hoodies and a weapon. Steven had none of that.”

“I don’t know..”

“Anyways, i need you girls to help me with this thing. Will you do it?”

“We are you’re best friends. Of course we will. Always.” They hugged me.

“What do you want us to do?”

“I want you to use your girl’s power and get all the information you can for Johnny and Chris. I’ll go and talk to Jake.”

“How about we meet here on lunch break?” Kayla suggested.

“Perfect.” I smiled and we split up.

I found Jake with his football buddies at the field.

“Hey Jake can i talk to you?” I smiled at the jocks behind him.

“Hey aren’t you J.D’s girl?” One of them asked me.

“yes..J.D.” I murmured ad smiled trying to look polite.

“if thinks aren’t working out, you know there are plenty of jocks available.” He winked making me blush.

“back off guys. She is like my little sister so no fooling around with her.”

“all in favour who think Julie should dump J.D and date a jock say I.” The jock said loud and clear. All of them raised their hands. I burst laughing.

“great guys. Where were you when i was single and shy?”

All of them went quiet.

“That’s what i thought so.”

“Wow guys. You just got burned by a nerd.” Jake laughed but i kicked him with the elbow.

“And you got bullied by one.” The others laughed.

“about that talk Jake....” I pulled him to the side.

“Take a walk with me.”

I pulled him to the running track and we walked.

“What do you want to talk about?”

“well i’m sure you know about what happened yesterday?”

“yeah. J.D told me and we investigated today and...” He stopped. “He didn’t told you anything so you want to find things out from me.”

“J.D is just worried...” I rolled my eyes before Jake could see and i grabbed him under the hand walking like a lady in the 19 century.

“i understand his worry completely but i can help in so many ways. He is so blinded he can’t see from his love towards me. You’re a rational man Jake. You know what’s right.”

“I am still not telling you. He will kill me.”

I smiled. I knew this won’t be easy.

“Jake...you are the brother i never had. I look up to you.”

“you do?”

I smiled. “Of course. You are so brave and talented. You go for what you want. You are charming and people love you.”

“they do ha?” He smiled.

“yes.. I always ask for your advice because there is no one in the world i trust more then you. So i hope that you will consider how much of a value is to me for you to tell me what you know. I will not question your judgments.” I blinked with my eyes smiling innocently. He was almost going to tell me when he slapped him self.

“Oh my god woman that almost worked. I was this close to telling you. No.no. I know what you’re doing.”

I made a sad face. “But brother..Jakey...i thought you will always side with me.”

“this is not a side thing and...”

I didn’t blink so my eyes watered.

“after all i did for you. Forgive you after you betrayed me.”

“That was like...”

“and i saved your relationship when J.D was going to end it for sure.”

He bit his lip. I almost have him.

“Have i ever done anything wrong to you.?” And unexpectedly my eye let a tear. Oh god if he doesn’t crack now i will go violent on him.

“Oh Jules.” He hugged me. “Don’t cry. I love you as a sister and i will treat you like one.”

“REALLY?” I sobbed trying not to giggle.

“We found out that there were two attackers. The one that had the weapon was definitely someone strong because the hit he gave J.D was hard.”

I just listened in case i say anything and he shuts his mouth.

“Today we’ll go and check the video tapes from the cameras on that street. We still don’t know why that attacked you but J.D suspects that Craw hired someone to frighten you.”

“But he is in jail and not in charge any more.”

“you’re right.”

Damn it. I gave out an information.

“is there anything else?”

“well whoever it was doesn’t like you. We are not sure if their plan was to frighten you or to do something more but they didn’t succeed.”

“Thanks Jake.” I kissed his cheek.

“Don’t do anything and don’t tell J.D i told you.”

He scares the shit out of you bro. I wanted to say that out loud but i just end up laughing in myself.

“thanks Jakey. And i promise he won’t find out a thing.”

I left him and went to meet the girls.

Once we were sure no one could bother us we shared information.

“I found out that there were two attackers and they are going to check the footage today in a pharmacy.” Kayla shared first.

“I found the same thing only I found out that they think Steven is hiding something.”Angie shared next.

“Well despite i found out that they think it’s a man and it’s Steven i think it was Shelly.”

“Seriously.”

“She is evil and she is capable of that kind of crap.”

“She is a queen of the bitches not a mobsters.”

“I’m telling you she’s involved.”

“I will bet on Steven.” Angie pouted.

“I bet on Craw and his followers.”Kayla interfered.

“Look girls. Instead of fighting let’s go and get information.”

“to the pharmacy?”Kayla asked.

“Yes. We’ll go before the boys arrive and get the information we need.”

“What if they caught us. They will go after school as well. With J.D’s car.”

“That means we have to go faster. Who wants to skip class?”

We skipped the last class saying we weren’t feeling very well and of course who will suspect the cute shy nerds.

We grabbed a cab to the place and we found the pharmacy.

“Okay we need a plan.” I looked at the girls. “any suggestions?”

“one could distract her while the other one takes the tape,”

Angie smiled.

“but that would be stealing and we are not the James Bond.”

“Well, miss clever do you have a plan?” They both looked at me.

A loud bark from a dog echoed in my ear.

“Actually.” I smiled, “I do.”

We entered the pharmacy all sad faces and frown.

“Can I help you.” The guy said looking at us. And i expected it was going to be a girl. This is going to be so much easier.

“I...” I started.. “This is so embarrassing to ask but...” I frowned as Kayla and Angie stood next to me hugging me.

“My dog....i have him since i was little....He got lost yesterday.. I’ve searched everywhere for him and i’m afraid something has happened to him.”

“That’s so sad. But how can i help.” I could tell he was in his late twenties. He had bright eyes and a tall figure. But he looked serious.

“I was wondering if you could let me look at your camera footage from yesterday and see where he ran.”

“I’m afraid i can’t do that.” That did It. I burst in fake tears and Angie hugged me while Kayla brushed my hair.

“i am so sorry i know there is nothing you can do.”

I turned to his pretending to wash my tears away.

“I am so sorry to bother you. I am sure you are helpless so i apologize.”

I turned to leave when he stopped me with a whistle.

“Wait. I can show it you. I am not  helpless.” Oh , looks like a hit a nerve.

“That would mean the world to me. Such a kind man.”

He took us to the back and asked for the date.

“Yesterday around 10 o’clock.”

“you were walking your dog that late?”

“he had to go.” I sobbed,

“Okay. Here it goes..” He played the tape. Now was plan for part 2 of our plan.

I started crying again.

“Oh sweetie. Don’t worry we’ll find him.” Angie tapped my shoulder and whispered to him.

“Quickly get her a glass of water before she passes out like this morning.” He was gone in a second.

We forwards to 11 o’clock and watched the tape.  There were me and J.D hugging and there was the man. He hit J.D and as i attacked other man hit me. We watched what happened next. They started arguing and pointed their guns towards each other. I hate the thing that it had no sound because we couldn’t hear a thing. Then one of the attackers left and other one pointed his gun at J.D and then at me. There was a short cut on the tape but it was okay in a second and i saw Steven running towards us.

“Plat it again.” I said .

“There is no time he will be back.”

“Put it on your phone.”

“okay.” She transferred it and sat next to me. The pharmacist came back with water and aspirin.

“Thank you.” I took it and smiled at him,

“I looked at the tape but there was no sign of my dog. But thank you anyways.”

“Let’s go until you cry again.” Angie and Kayla pulled me towards the door. In that moment we saw J.D’s car outside and J.D and Jake stood there.

“Fuck.” I murmured and looked at the girls.

“Go out there make up a lie and if they ask about me I’m home.”

“but where will you go.”

“i have no idea. Just go.”

 As they went outside i turned back to the pharmacist.

“Excuse me, do you have a bathroom. I want to wash up.”

“yes. Down the hall, first door left.”

“thanks.”

I hurried in the back finding the bathroom. Ohh. It was a fancy bathroom.

J.D’s p.o.v

I was ready to go and see the tape when i saw Kayla and Angie coming out of the pharmacy.

“Hi.” I said and they froze but smile.

“Hey. What are you guys doing here?” Kayla asked,

“We have to buy some things for my mom so Jake keeps me company. What about you guys?”

“Oh Kayla wasn’t feeling too good so we got some medicine.”
“and you came all the way here.”

“she has some special medicine she drinks.”

“A-ha.” I looked at them suspiciously. Usually they go with Julie everywhere.

“Is Julie with you?” I asked.

“Nope. She went home.”

“And not with you. To help Kayla?”

“Oh she didn’t know. She left and then Kayla got sick.” Angie looked like she knew what she was doing but unsure of it.

“Maybe i should call her and see if she’s still mad.” I smiled and picked up the phone. I rang few times but she didn’t answer.

“still mad. Hey Angie give me your phone.”

“No.” She was determent.

“I’ll buy you a chocolate muffin.”

“Don’t crack under the pressure.” Kayla pushed her.

“And a strawberry ice cream pack for Kayla.” I added.

“Give him the damn phone.” Kayla pushed Angie again.

Angie hesitated but then her eyes sparkled and she gave me the phone.

“If she asks, you stole this phone.” Angie smiled. I looked at Jake in the back. He was leaned on the car trying not to burst in laughter. Oh, if Julie knew that her friends sold her for food. Actually mine would sell me for a pack of gum.

Julie’s p.o.v

Nervously i walked forward and back in the bathroom. J.D kept on ringing but i didn’t answer him. I began to worry. Then Angie called. Oh thanks god. She got rid of them.

“Hey Ang...” I started when i heard a male voice.

“So you are available for your friends ha?”

J.D...

“Well they for a change value my opinion on everything.”

“So where are you?”

“At home.”

“Alone?”

“Yes.”

“A-ha.”

“what you don’t trust me.”

“oh i trust you. But just so I fell certain. Could you turn on the vacuum cleaner.”

“what?” I squeaked.

“yap. If you are home turn on the vacuum cleaner.”

“you have got to be kidding me.”

“why? Can’t do it?”

I slapped my forehead. What a m i going to do?

“this is ridiculous.”
“Baby you are not home.”

“I am offended you think i am lying.”

“well...”

I suddenly looked at the blow dryer for hands. Oh he won’t know the difference.

“Okay. Fine. Want me to do it? Fine. But just so you know i am very disappointed.” I pressed the button and put the phone next to it. After a while i pulled away.

“Now do you trust me?”

“Julie look...I know i..”

“don’t you Julie me..I can’t believe you made me do it. Low J.D low. Goodbye now.”

I hanged up before he became sweet and adorable. I have to stay strong or with one sweet word i will have to tell him everything.

I walked out of the bathroom and found a back door. I managed to open it and leave.

“piece of cake.” I laughed and tripped a little. “Okay. That ruined the moment.”

 Tararara......i wrote another one..wohoo..was this chapter fun? I think it was.. XD I just had to write it. It came to me before i went to bed. XD

i want to thank you guys for sticking with me till here. You are the best and i love you..♥♥♥

Comment and vote if you are all for girl power.

All in favor of women ruling the world say I...    ;)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

93.1K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
5.5K 742 75
New rule: Opposite charges attract, Like charges are toxic. I'm just a sweet little girl. He's the new boy that charges the air with danger. Terrifyi...
108 1 5
Enemies to lovers but the enemies doesn't last long.
4.9K 393 30
COMPLETED Laura Anderson doesn't like breaking rules, she tries to be as far away as she can from danger. She's about to start Junior Year, the appea...