bad things happen, good thing...

By linala92

When your parents die in a deadly accident, your whole world turns around. Paige's parents died in one of tho... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Chapter 81

chapter 35

315 9 0
By linala92

After this incident at the wedding store, we decided to have a drink. Luckily i had the afternoon free. Sam and Kyle were still irritated by the fact that a woman from a wedding dress store would be such a racist. I thought that the people in LA were tolerant.

Sam, Kyle and I were in a small gay club. We just ordered a cocktail as my phone began to buzz. "Ouh, who is 'baby'?" "My boyfriend." I answered Sam. "You have one? I thought you just moved here?" "So? And I can have a boyfriend." "Yeah, of course! I just thought you were solo." Sam giggled. I smiled at him, shaking my head no. I answered the call, knowing it'd be late where the the boys were at. "Good evening darling." "Hi babe, how do you know it's evening?" "Well, i know this tour thing long enough to know it's late where you are." "Oh yeah... "

Once I told Jared about the incident we talked about random stuff, while Sam and Kyle made kissing noises and formed hearts with their hands. "Oh, goddamn Sam!" I said laughing as Sam began to tickle me. "Babe? Who's Sam?" "Oh my client. Sam, his husband and I are at a gay club." "Oh your first gay wedding." All these little things Jared knew about me, made me to love him more. "Yes, and these 2 dorks are the best groom and groom I'll ever have as clients." I smiled, knowing i made Sam and Kyle blush.

The few weeks to the wedding went over so fast. Sam invited Jared, because he wanted to meet my boyfriend, not knowing who my boyfriend is. I stood up earlier than usual to go to Jared's house. We wanted to get dressed there and to drive together to the location. After a hot shower and my morning routine, i grabbed my Important stuff: my pastel blue dress, car keys and the stuff for the wedding. I left my apartment and made my way to Jared. I arrived there, took the dress out of the car and watched the sun. It was rising, since it was just 4am. Unlocking the door i stepped in. The rooms were dark, but i was so often in this house that I found the way to Jared's bedroom... even in the dark. I crept to his bed and laid down next to him. "Good morning babe." "Paige?" "Of course!" He rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms. "What time is it?" "About 4." "Really?" "Yes." "Do i have to get up?" "Yes, you have no idea what I get to hear when you don't appear there." "C'mon babe..." "Nope, you saod yes, not me." I giggled getting up. I left his bedroom, well knowing that he would fall back to sleep. Once I started the coffee maker i went back to his bedroom. "Really? Get up Jay." Yes, he fell asleep again. Time for plan B. I went to the edge of the bed and pulled his blabket away. "Get your ass out of the bed..." "Or what?" "I gonna make sure you won't fall asleep again." I said walking to the small bathroom. "Don't you dare to get cold water!" He laughed. "C'mon babe... I'll have to be there at 7am." "That's still 3 hours." "True, but the ride takes half an hour and to wake you up another hour. And we have to get dressed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 601 35
Meet Lexy. She's heading for a new life in LA, hoping to leave behind traumatic family memories in Louisiana. What she doesn't bargain for is a doub...
1.4K 176 25
Heartbroken and destroyed Anka doesn't have the power to move on. A lot of pressure is hanging on her shoulders and a lot of things have been left ha...
95K 1.4K 16
The pack are mourning the loss of their guardian, the twins the loss of their mother and Jared the love of his life. Everyone's life is about to chan...
21.1K 348 57
Jared Leto story.