If Only i Could⇨Seventeen Won...

By Soonyoungmin

(Little note: I don't really like this story, and i want it GONE but imma just let you guys just read >:[ do... More

Introduction
1-New
2-The Unexpected
3-Detention
4- "Is it True?"
5-Competition
6-Kisses
7-Hanging out
8-Hanging out (Part 2)
9-Oppa
10-Should i?
11-Jealousy
12-What?
13-Pabo!
14-Why?
15-Why is it so Hard?!
16-Crush
17-Disguise
18-Confession~
19-Flirting
20-Mingyu
22-Surprise
23-Memories
24- Mansae
25-Wonwoo
26- Dream
27-Pillow Fight
28-"Salute!"
29-Bubble tea
30-Ghost buster
31-chocolate
32-17 july
Author's note
33-Emergency room
34-booseoksoon
35-Him
36-what's more important?
37-Drama
38-Harsh
39-holy water
40-Parents
41- Day
42-Girlfriend
43(epilogue)
♡Bonus chapter♡
Appreciation for 17k
1st bonus

21-Rest stop

2.6K 76 7
By Soonyoungmin

Hyejin's Pov

"Let's go now"

"All of us?" I asked.

"Yeah!" They all shouted.

"Where?" I smrirked.

"It's a surprised" Jun put his arm around my shoulder. I pout and they all laugh.

"You're going to like it when we get there" Mingyu ruffle my hair.

"Kaja" he dragged me out while the other follow us. We take a bus. I sat beside Vernon because he pulled me. I sat there awkwardly.

"Hey" he spoke up. I awkwardly look to the left and smile.

"Um...hey?" I said, awkward. All I think was feeling awkward. The bus start move to go to the surprise place.

"So, this is the first time I talk to you. Nice to meet you and love that dress. It makes you look more 'beautiful'" he said beautiful in english and well I blushed.

"Um..gumawo" I look at the other direction and he laugh.

"Are you really like this?" He asked while pushed me to look at him. His face was so close to me and I breath heavily.

"Li-like what?"  I just look down.

"I mean that you always blushed" he moved away from me and raises his brow.

"Um..yes. That's my fact, always blushed when someone said or do something to me" I smile a bit. He reach out his hand and pinch my cheek.

"You're too cute" he pinch my cheek more harder. I whine and he release it so I rub it. It's hurt so much.

"It hurts" I cried. Then I feel someone sit on my laps. "Yah! Oppa, you're so heavy" I push mingyu but he still sitting on my laps.

"You're the heavy one" he laugh. I pout and push him roughly. "Let's go to my seat. I need to talk to you about something" he was about to dragged me to his place but Vernon hold my wrist.

"Don't take her from me hyung. We're kinda had some..Conversation" he scratch the back of his neck.

"She is my dongsaeng so I can do anything"  they were having a fight about me,so I sit down at the back between Seungkwan and Seokmin at mingyu's place. Beside seungkwan was Joshua and jeonghan was beside dk.

"Love that new dress" said dk. "How do you pick such a beautiful dress?" Seungkwan said.

"Mingyu choose this for me. I don't know it could be that beautiful" I blushed a little.

"It really suit you" Dokyeom grin.

"You look really beautiful though" Joshua smirked.

"Mingyu is good at fashion though" jeonghan cross his arm while nodding.

"Yeah, he had great sense of fashion" seungkwan said and they all nodded in agreement.

"That's why he always wear perfect clothes for him" Joshua said.

"He could be a model one day" jeonghan giggle.

"Stop compliment about him or later he'll be super annoying" I pout.

"oouu...Are you jealous?" seungkwan asked.

"I'm not" I cross my arm.

"You seems to be like that" dk giggle.  I punch his arm lightly and he laugh.

"What are you doing?" Mingyu suddenly asked.

"She-" I cover dk's mouth. And seungkwan too because he was about to say something.

"She what?" Mingyu smirked.

"She was jealous that you get all the compliment because you choose that dress" jeonghan said. Both seungkwan and dk laugh hysterically. I just pout.

"You really jealous?" Mingyu raised his eyebrow while grinning.

"Ani" I rolled my eyes.

"Can you stand up?" He asked. I look at him and stand up in confuse.

"Wae?" He sit on that place and wrap his arm around my waist. Then he pulled me to sit on his laps. "Aish...pabo" I muttered.

"Oppa I don't want to sit here" I yelled. All of the boys said 'yeah!'. I look at him with a smirk and let-go-of-me look.

He sigh and release me. "You can sit wherever you want then" he said.

"Gumawo" I smile.

"Aish..mingyu-ah, you make her run away from here" seungkwan frown at him.

"You are supposed to sit elsewhere" jeonghan said.

"Now, others are going to take her" dk pout.

"PaBo!!" Joshua yelled and I think they bullied mingyu. Mingyu laugh so hard that crazily make my ear go boom.

I was about to go back at Vernon but someone just pull me and I land on him. I blushed a little to see it was minghao aka The8. I brush off my dress and sit with him which was beside the window.

"Hey" he smile cheekily at me.

"H-hi" I shuttered.

"Are you excited about where are we going?" He tuck my hair behind my ears. I blushed to see his reaction like that.

"Ah..Y-yeah. A lit-little" God, why I shuttered so much today?

"You wanted to know where is-"

"Yeah" I nod fast.

"A surprise" he smirk. I pout and the bus just arrived at the rest stop. We all stand up and go out. I raised my hand to the air then someone put his arm on my waist.

"Kaja" S.coups said. I blush and walk with him. "What do you wanted to eat?" He look at me with a flirty way.

"Anything you wanted to buy for me" I told.  He grin and went to the bar with me. He look for something that is good for me eat when I'm walking alone having some fresh air and keep looking at the food. I wish that wonwoo was here with me.

I just keep walking but then I'm tired. I buy some water on my own and sit down on some empty space. Then there a food in front of my face.

"Here take it" said Joshua. I nodded and take it. He sat beside me and I ate it. It was really tasty. After it was finished, I throw the stick on the rubbish bin and go back to sit.

"Oh. There something on your lips" I wiped it with a tissue that jisoo just gave but I wiped it on the wrong place. He smirked and wiped the spot with his thumb but then he cupped my cheek.

I cheek was getting redder and my heart beat a skip. He lean closer and I froze while stare at his lips. He continue leaning and our face was an inches away. Suddenly I heard someone fake cough so both of  us turn around and I blushed so hard. It was seungcheol frowning at us.

"Here" he said giving me the food. Then he went away to somewhere. I heard hoshi, Dino, woozi and Jun are laughing behind us. I look at them and they seem to talking about s.coups.

"He's not that manly" Dino said.

"Look at his face. He was totally jealous about it" woozi laugh.

"Yah, Hyejin-ssi" Hoshi called me and I look at him weirdly.

"You should go to seungcheol before everything was too late" Jun smirked. I nodded and gave the food to them and run off to seungcheol.

I saw him leaning at the wall while hands in pockets. "Seungcheol!" I yelled. He look at me for a sec and look away.

"Yah coups! You shouldn't be like this. You don't have to feel that jealous. You can-" he cut me off by hugging me. Mingyu suddenly came out from nowhere.

"Cheating huh, babe?" He said smriking. I pulled back. "Oppa, I'm not" I said with heavy breath.

"We have 5 more minutes so don't be late" he wave at us. I sigh heavily.

"Shit! Why do i have to be like this? I thought it was only for wonwoo but I'm stupid" I mumble to myself, forget that s.coups was still there.

"Because I love you, that's why" he whisper on my ears. He went down to my neck and leaving some sweet bite. I blushed so hard as I pushed him.

"A-" I was about to say but s.coups cut me off.

"We should head back now. Kaja" he rest his arm around my shoulder.

________

Sorry for the slow update and some short chapter. Thanks for votment and liking my stories. It really means a lot. So I hope you enjoy it!! Love you!!!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.1K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...
29.3K 1.1K 21
Oh Yeseul, who likes her best friend, Jeon Wonwoo, since they were kids and till they they become high school. Even though he went away when they wer...
21.4K 780 15
Yang Jeongin, a little, gets transferred to a new school where he encounters a boy named Chan. Their first meeting didn't go quite well and also...Ch...
106K 2.9K 59
"I dare you to kiss Joshua" Kim Mingyu said out of nowhere and i frowned at his dare, like what the heck "No way i am not doing that" i just said to...