Jay Cee El

HisPrincess6996 által

BOOK 1: After the help from her family, Liz decides to audition for The X Factor USA. Singing has been her pa... Több

Jay Cee El
One // The Talent Show
Two // Colorado Heat
Three // Carvel
Four // June 8th
Five // June 27th
Six // June 28th
Seven // Welcome To Boot Camp
Eight // First Impressions
Nine // A Drop In The Ocean
Ten // Perfect
Eleven // Put Through
Twelve // Paired To Perform
Thirteen // Mishaps and Confidence
Fourteen // Don't Cry, It's Only The Beginning
Fifteen // A Long Few Weeks
Sixteen // God Awful Group
Seventeen // Give 'em Hell
Eighteen // Scar
Nineteen // Goodbyes
Twenty // Maine
Twenty One // Something More
Twenty Two // Love
Twenty Three // I Hate You Two
Twenty Four // More Fighting
Twenty Five // I'm Sorry
Twenty Six // Meetings
Twenty Seven // Happy For You
Twenty Nine // Embarrassment
Thirty // Labor Day Weekend
Thirty One // Rambles
Thirty Two // Welcome To France
Thirty Three // Mentor
Thirty Four // Just A Long Day
Thirty Five // Jay Cee El
Thirty Six // Tourists For The Day
Thirty Seven // Just The Way You Are
Thirty Eight // Nervousness
Thirty Nine // Home
Forty // Numb
Forty One // Arriving In L.A
Forty Two // Week One - Wings
Forty Three // Result Night
Forty Four // Out and About
Forty Five // Week Two - Don't You Forget About Me
Forty Six // The Twitcam
Forty Seven // Week Three - Titanium
Forty Eight // Together Again
Forty Nine // Week Four - When I Look At You
Fifty // Week Five - My Immortal
Fifty One // A Date
Fifty Two // Week Six - British Takeover
Fifty Three // First...
Fifty Four // Love Her
Fifty Five // Week Seven - Semi Final
Fifty Six // Result Show
Fifty Seven // First Impressions
Fifty Eight // Drooling
Fifty Nine // Oh, I Know
Sixty // Pizza And Cherry Lipstick
Sixty One // I'm Sorry
Sixty Two // Favorite Performance
Sixty Three // "Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for One Direction"
Sixty Four // After Parties
Sixty Five // Niall Or Evan
Sixty Six // All I Want For Christmas...
Sixty Seven // And The Winner Is... Oh My God
Sixty Eight // Club
Sixty Nine // Last Night In L.A.
Seventy // The Meeting
Seventy One // That's Not Even The Best Part
Seventy Two // Where Are You Moving To?
Seventy Three // Merry Christmas
Seventy Four // Split Soda and Nick Jonas
Seventy Five // Welcome To London
Seventy Six // Shopping Cart Adventures
Seventy Seven // Reunions
Seventy Eight // All Coming Together
Seventy Nine // Rehearsal
Eighty // Oops...
Eighty One // The Night Before And The Night After
Eighty Two // Last Night Before We Leave
Eighty Three // Radio Interview
Eighty Four // Madrid
Eighty Five // I Hate Goodbyes
Eighty Six // The Start Of The Video
Eighty Seven // Ellen
Eighty Eight // Months To Pass
Eighty Nine // Australian Joy
Ninety // Internet Friends Brought To Life
Ninety One // Amps and Ankles
Ninety Two // Street Meet
Ninety Three // Truth Or Truth
Ninety Four // Fight Song
Ninety Five // Plans And Second Dates
Ninety Six // The Last Chapter
Note

Twenty Eight // The Beach

1.2K 31 17
HisPrincess6996 által

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Julie's P.O.V

"Liz are you done in here? I need to grab my sunglasses." I said, knocking on the white door. I heard footsteps from inside the room before the door swung open and Liz smiled at me. She had changed out of her tank top and shorts and into a blue bikini, although she was wearing a pair of jean shorts over the bottoms of her bathing suit.

"Sorry, but yeah I'm done. Is Caitlin done?" Liz asked, walking over to her bed. A bottle of sun tan lotion was sitting on her bed along with a pair of black sunglasses.

"She's changing now." I told her as I walked over to my purse, searching it until I found my purple sunglasses. I had already changed into my own bathing suit, a dark purple bikini.

"Hey so, uh, this is weird but, do I look okay? If this is going to go online I don't want to look... fat or anything." Liz said. I stood up straight and turned to look at her.

I shook my head, "No, you don't look fat. You're curvy, and not the type of curvy that people say instead of fat. You look great, want to trade bodies?" I joked. Liz laughed, her cheeks reddening in a blush. I smiled, glad that I seemed to boast her confidence a little bit.

After a few minutes that consisted of putting on sun tan lotion, we meet Caitlin downstairs. She was talking with the cameramen. I went off to join her while Liz told me that she was going to tell Toby that we were heading down to the beach. I stood next to Caitlin, hearing of their conversation about what exactly was going on the website. From what I heard, some things would be shown on TV though most of it would be available to those who want it online.

Liz joined us after a minute and we all started to make our way down to the beach. As we did, the man I learned whose name was Rick, told of us what we needed to do for this. We just needed to act normal and whatnot. It would be put in a video online I guess. It was weird to think about. I really can't believe that I'm going to be on TV. People all across America, and maybe even other parts of the world, will be seeing me on TV. I'm just a small girl from Loveland and now I'm going to be on TV. It was crazy to think about.

<><> 

"You know," Liz said as we were walking down the hill that led to the water. "One time when I was about eleven, I was running to come out here. I wanted to see the dolphins. I was running too fast and I tripped over something, it was probably a rock or a shell or something. Anyway, that's not the point. I tripped and fell down the hill and I broke my arm. It hurt like something else." Liz said.

I laughed, picturing a little Liz tumbling down the hill. It was hilarious to think about, if you ask me. Caitlin found it funny too, being that she started choking on her own laughter. Liz laughed and shoved her shoulder, quietly telling her to shut up. Poor Liz was embarrassed. Oh well, it's not my fault. She shouldn't have told us the story.

"Smooth. I bet you didn't run down the hill after that." I said.

"Oh I did," Liz said, looking up at me. She was so short. "The summer after that I ran down the hill, tripped again, and sprained my ankle. That was when I stopped running down the hill." She said. I started laughing again, as did Caitlin. I could tell that the cameramen were enjoying this, being that they were recording us. Oh God, I hope I don't have a double chin when I laugh. That would be terrible.

"Oh look, dolphins." Liz yelled. I immediately looked to where she was pointing and I smiled widely when I saw a pod of dolphins a few miles out. They were jumping around and it was so cute to see.

"Aw, they are so cute." Caitlin said, speaking my thoughts.

"That's about as close as they'll come to the shore. I wish they'd come closer, that would be so cool. I've always wanted to swim with the dolphins." Liz said.

"When we are rich and famous, we can all go to SeaWorld and swim with them." I said, looking over at Liz. She smiled, laughing quietly.

"Come on, let's go swimming."

<><> 

The water was cold, but the air was hot. It was a relaxing mix and the salty water seemed to make my tired body relax. Ever since the girls and I became friends we haven't gotten much sleep at night. The saltiness also made my hair sleek back, like I was wearing too much gel. It felt funny when I ran my hand through it, though I liked how soft it felt.

Caitlin was on Liz's back, her arms locked around Liz's neck. I laughed at Liz's expression, seeing that Caitlin was probably choking her. Still laughing hysterically, I moved through the water to help poor Liz out. Caitlin's skin was slippery when I touched it, almost like a sting ray. I wrapped my hands around Caitlin's wrists and started to pull her hands from Liz's neck.

"Hey, don't touch me. I'm riding my horse." Caitlin yelled loudly. Liz squirmed around and Caitlin screamed, falling into the water. I laughed even harder as Caitlin resurfaced, a piece of seaweed hanging over her head. Caitlin glared at me as she took the plant from her head and threw it at me. I screamed in surprise as it hit me in the face before falling onto my chest.

Liz laughed at the seaweed hanging between my breasts and I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. I picked up the green slippery plant and threw it at Liz, hitting her in the face. She made some sort of noise in surprise, not even remotely sounding human and it sent Caitlin and I into a fit of laughter.

"Stop laughing at me. I don't know what type of noise that was." Liz said, putting her hand on her throat. I laughed harder and closed my eyes, feeling like my stomach was about to rip open. It hurt like a bitch because of how hard I was laughing.

"Girls?" My laugh began to die down as the girls and I, and the cameramen, turned to look at who called us. Liz's mom was standing at the top of the hill, her hair blowing from the wind. "Sorry to ruin your fun, but dinner is going to be ready." She said.

"Oh, move, food." Liz said, pushing me backwards. I fell into the water and closed my eyes tightly to keep from salt getting in them. I stood up and out of the water, opening my eyes. They burned slightly from the salt but I had grown used to it a while ago. Both Caitlin and Liz were running towards the shore, laughing widely. I smiled and shook my head at them.

I started following them, yelling for them to wait for me. Rick was laughing, aiming the camera at Caitlin and Liz - who were now running up the hill - but then turned to me. I smiled and winked towards the camera as I finally got to the sand. It easily stuck to the bottom of my wet feet, but I ignored it and started running after the girls.

I finally caught up to them when they were at the patio, sitting down at the outside table. Liz's family was bringing out the dinner and when I offered to help, they rejected the idea because I was still wet. I sat down across from Liz, who sent me a sickly sweet and sarcastic smile. I rolled my eyes at her as an empty plate was sat in front of me. "Thanks Toby." I said. Toby was a cute guy, I'm not going to lie. If he wasn't Liz's brother then I probably would've been flirting with him. But he was her brother and I needed to respect that. Plus he had a girlfriend and I had to respect that as well.

After another minute the entire Johnston family was sitting around us and the cameramen were filming us eating. It was weird, and I could tell that Kacey was confused at the sudden amount of cameras. It wasn't until that she spoke up that everyone else realized that she was confused. "Are we on criminals most wanted? Is that they there are cameras? Is it because Liz stole that candy bar?" Kacey asked.

"Kacey, that fourteen years ago, way before you were thought of." Toby said, getting a smack in the arm from his mother. "What I meant by that, is that Liz was a thief a long time ago."

"Hey, stop insulting me. This is going online." Liz said, then turned to Rick. "Can you edit that part out?" She asked.

"I think that that should go in, I think that people will love this." Rick said.

"Cheese heads." Liz muttered, stabbing her French fry with a fork. I laughed quietly as her mother spoke up.

"We made extra food, please, help yourself." She said, nodding her head towards the dish of hamburger patties.

"Thanks Helen, but we're going to eat after we leave. Which should be about now." Rick said, turning the camera off. "Thanks for the footage, we'll be back tomorrow for some more. What time is good for you?" He asked.

"Well we are going to my uncles tomorrow around noon, so come at eleven." Liz said. I looked over at Caitlin in confusion and from the look that I got back from her, she was just as confused. Why were we going to her uncles and why weren't we told? I don't mind going, I was just curious as to why we were going.

The cameramen nodded and soon disappeared, thanking Helen and Greg for allowing them to record their daughter and Caitlin and I. Once they were out gone, I looked over at Liz. "Why are we going to your uncles?" I asked.

She looked over at me with wide eyes. "I didn't tell you?" She asked. When I shook my head, she quickly explained. "I'm sorry, I could've sworn I did. My uncle has a recording studio. It's nothing too big or fancy, it's homemade, but he said we could use it to start working on our sound. I thought I told you, sorry."

"Don't be, that sounds amazing." I said, smiling widely. It did sound like a lot of fun. I've never been able to sing in a recording studio, or even a homemade one like her uncle's. It sounded awesome and I couldn't wait.

<><><><><><><><><> 

I hope you liked the chapter. Things will start picking up soon, I promise. I just need a bit more chapters for a few more things and then they will be off to the judges homes.

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms!!

~ Amanda xx

—Gif on the side is of Julie

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

373K 8.2K 29
Alex Dimanni's life just went to hell. After losing her best friend in a car accident, she doesn't know what to do anymore. Somehow, she finds hersel...
1.7K 66 24
DON'T READ! IT'S BAD. JUST A WARNING..... How it starts: A dream relationship? Literally. She dreams about a boy, a boy she doesn't know. And every...
5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...
22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...