Silver Stars (After Breaking...

By JazzyWriterxxx

Breaking Dawn was 6 yearsa go, what has happned since? Are the Cullens still one big happy family? -Serious e... More

Prologue
Renesmee vs Jacob
Day With The Family
At FUN & FUNKY
Jacobs return
Back To Forks
What is he a stalker or somthing!!!!
The First Date
School
After School Activites
At Home
Second Day At School, And A Broken Arm?
Oh No Everyone Knows
Dates Notes And Blackmail
The Date
Explanations And A New Gift!
A Little Bit Of Revenge
More Power!
Is She Alright?
Back to school.
Jacob's Wedding!
Kiddnapped!
GONE IS IT FOREVER?!?
Back At Home
More Exsplnations!
Begining Of The Day!
Out Hunting
Out Shopping
Happy Birthday Bella!
Begining The Day
Shopping!
Birthday Planning
Party Time Part 1
Party Time Part 2
Girl Time Just Starting
Begining To Plan
3 Weeks To Go
The Wedding Eve
Wedding Time
Honneymoon Part 1
Honneymoon Part 2
Vacation Part 1
Vacation Part 2 (leaving)
Home Again
Pregnant
Nearly There
Mason Jack Cullen!
Mason's First Birthday! (Last Chapter!)
INFO

Epilouge

934 31 9
By JazzyWriterxxx

As I am deleteing Midnight Moon, Here is the Epilouge I promised you guys this chapter I am dedicating to Volleyballstar11 for so many reasons, she is a excellent person and I'm so glad she is my fan/wattpad friend. Volleyball if your reading this thank you so much your the person who has kept me writing! OMG FINDING MY CAST IS SO HARD!!!

*When Mason is 19*

(Mason's P.O.V)

"Le! Jennifer and Max are crying for you I don't know what to do!" I yelled up the stairs to her. Jennifer and Max are twins, Mine and Leah's twins. We got married 4 years ago, It was a small close vampire/wolf/family wedding. Then 5 months ago Leah gave birth to our little angel. Jennifer Rose Cullen and Max Charlie Cullen, they have a older borther and sister who arn't twin as well, Naomi Sue Cullen who's 3 and Aaron Anothony Cullen who's 2. All of our family has been really suportive, Nessie and Seth also have a beatuiful family. They have been married for 12 years now I think. They also have a beautiful Family. There Lily Alice Clearwater she's 9, Adam Mason Clearwater he's 8, Thomas Jack Clearwater he's 6 and then finally there Jasmine Emily Clerwater she's 3 and really adorable, also Ness is 6 months pregenant with her next daughter!

"Okay I'll be down in a minute sweety!" She yelled. I placed the twins in there little bouncy chairs and walked over to where Naomi was playing with her barbies and she gave me a hug.

"Daddy my barbies shwopping!" She said to me, she was really smart but she sometimes has problems saying some words and they end up having a w in there.

"Really sweety, thats amazing, how about when Mommy comes down I will ask if me and you can go shopping yeah?" I asked her and she nodded her head up and down eagerly.

"Is Aaawon coming with us?" She asked me. I looked over at Aaron he was watching Winne The Pooh not paying attention to us.

"Why don't you go ask him!" I said she mumbled okay and ran to Aaron.

"Aawon do you want to come shwopping with me and Daddy?" She asked him, looking like a angel in the process.

"Yes plwease Niomy!" He really can't say Naomi, its so adorable. I walked over there and told Aaron what I told Naomi about asking Leah first. Just as I had finished talking to them, Leah walked through the door.

"I heard what you said to the kids and yeah take them shopping, here's $30 can you get the twins some baby food and milk, then anything else?" She asked me.

"Of course sweetie!" I told her, I kissed her on the cheek then walked into the hallway to get the kids coat. I helped them put it on and gave them a lovely group hug. Keys to car was hanging on the hook where I had left them, I swiftly picked them up and holding the kids hand I walked them to the door.

Lea came up to us and she gave both kids a kiss on there forehead and she came to me. We kissed for a minute and I still felt the spark I felt on my 1st birthday.

"Aaron, Naomi are you going to be good for daddy?" Lea asked.

"Yws mommy!" Aaron responded fastest.

"Yes Mama!" Naomi said. They both gave Leah one last hug and we walked out to our car. It was a 7 seater pale blue audi. I help the kids strap in and they got comfy. I casually walked round to my side of the car and we soon set of Seattle Mall. It was a lovely day, the sun was hiding behind the clouds but it was warm.

We soon pulled up into the parking lot, I walked round to my angels and there faces lit up, like they always do when they are in the mall.

"Dadda pleawse can I have a mwilkshakey?" Aaron asked, he always asked for one, by now he should know he is aloud them!

"Of course Aaron and you as well Naomi!" I said. The food court was huge here, there was everything you could ever want to eat! My favourite was Subway, the chicking tika with onion, lettuce and cucumber with BBQ sauce! Slowly we walked to the centre of the mall, Aaron clung around my neck like a monkey where Naomi was holding my hand.

"So what milkshakes do you want?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Please may I have Mango?" Naomi asked, she loved mango had it every day. I nodded my head and looked down at Aaron.

"Spongebob!" He yelled, causing heads to turn to look at us. I chuckled.

"What milkshake?" I asked and he thought carfully about it.

"Stwawbewry!" he said, I nodded and walked to order with them infront. The till work was so aregont, cheacking me out. I ordered a Pineapple milkshake for myself. We drank the drinks and we started the shopping spree!.

(Renesmee's P.O.V)

Faboulous, thats the word I would use to describe my life. All my family is loves everyone, Auntie Jane found her mate Uncle Damon, he is really sweet to all of us. Seth and I have a wonderful family, I am so glad that I have found my soul mate. I haven't heard anything from Jacon and Tilly in almost 6 years, thats made life better.

"Honey, shall we go visit your parents? Apperently Rose and Em have a child!" Seth said behind me. He snaked his arms around my waist.

"Really? and Yea lets go now!" I was up to seeing my family, it feels like forever since we last saw them!

"Lily Adam Thomas can you get yours and Jasmine's coats please, then all four of you come to the living room!" I yelled up the stairs!. They soon came down the stairs and had coats in there hands I am waitng for them to faze or turn full vampire, possibaly both.

"Where going to see Grandma and Grandad and everyone else!" I told them and smiles lighted up there whole face.

"Will Naomi be there?"Jasmine asked, they where the best of friends and pratically inseperatable.

"I'll asked Leah!" I told Jaz she smiled and started to jump on the spot. I texted Le and with in a few minutes got a reply.

"Yes Jaz they are heading up now!" She squealed and tryed to put on her coat, which failed a little bit. I helped her into it and we walked to the car before Jaz burst of excitment. The drive was very musical thanks to Lily who had brought her mixed music CD with her. We pulled up and Aunt Alice and Mom was stood outside waiting for us.

"Nessie long time!" Mom said giving me and hug I smiled, then she went and gave Seth a hug. My parents so emotional. Helping the kids out of the car we walked into the house and to the living room where the family was. There in Aunt Rose's arms was someone who looked to be around the age of 5. When I say in her arms I mean she was on Rose's lap, but she was giving her a hug and looked like she was hiding.

"Ness this is Adriana (Aid-Rie-Arna), she was in a foster home, but she's like you and luckly grows slower!" Rose said, she was adorable.

"Adriana is 6, she killed her mother on her way out and the her father abandoned her for killing the mother, so she ended up in the foster home!" I awwed and walked over to Adriana. I bent down as far as I can with my stomache getting in the way.

"Renesmee Carlie Clearwater! Don't bend down it will hurt our little angel!" Seth said, he acts just like my father.

"Yes dad!" I said sarcastically while standing up. I smiled at Adriana and she smiled at me, suddenly I felt a weight around my neck and there was Adi (pronunced Aid) clinging to me.

"Oh yea one thing, Adi has telekinis and telepathoty (I forgot the names..)!" Emmett said. Carfully I hugged Adi as I didn't want to hurt her.

"Hello Adriana!" I said quitely not wanting to be loud and scare her, her mouth was moving and hardly any noise came out, not enough for me to know what she was saying.

"Sorry Ness she's really shy, Adi honey speak up baby girl!" Rose said, she made a wonderful mother.

"Hi Ren. es. my!" she stuggled to say it I smiled at her. I introduced her to all my children and that when Leah came. I went to hug my little brother and Leah. Seth and Mason bro-fisted each other.

"Boys!" Leah said and I just laughed.

"Now the whole of the family is here, Me and Seth have a annoucement!" I said they all looked at us and dad smiled.

'GET OUT OF MY HEAD IT'S MENT TO BE A SUPRISE' I screamed at dad through my head. He mouth Sorry at me and I nodded my head in appolagie.

"Mine and Seth's little girl now has a name, Babe!" I looked over at Seth who opened his mouth and then he was rudley interupted. I wasn't suprised by who interupted as well.

"Babe wow that a great name, I mean she might be offened being named after a pig but yeah!" Emmett yelled. Everyone just looked at him, Rose slapped his head and Adi began top cry from the noise.

"No. We are calling her Jessica-Ann Clearwater!" Seth said with a proud smile on his face. Everyone said something nice about the name. We all just chilled out for the rest of the day.

(Jane's P.O.V)

I have settled nicely into the Cullen family, leaving the volturi was the best thing I have done. Aro was controlling me and was forcing me to torcher people. I guess it was fun but I still didn't like it, being with the Cullens has lead me to my mate as well. Damon Groves, a lovely man, I wished I had found him earlier!. I remembered the incounter with the Volturi we had 5 years ago.

******************FLASHBACK***********************

We was standing in the clearing where I was part of the Volturi when we thought Nessie was a immortal child. A line of the guard I was previously on was walking towards us. Three people stood out most, thats because they where staring right at me. Felix, Demitri and Alec they where all glaring, why probably my eyes.

Me Bella and Edward walked up to them, Aro was hiding at the back like the chicken he was.

"Sister!" Alec spat. I smiled at him, the Cullens was better at training and I can now inflict pain on as many people as I wanted.

"Aro what brings you here today, just a frinedly visit or do you want us back?" I asked. Knowing that Aro never does friendly visits unless he wants something. I smirked when I saw his face, he looked so vunerable to bad we won't fall for it.

"Well I want to ask a small favour!" What a suprise. I beconded for the rest of the Cullens to come so we called all talk properly.

"Whats that, we will happily kill you if that the favour!" I snickered when Emmett said that.

"There is a coven coming, they are really strong and powerful. They want to take our place as Volturi and no other coven but the Amazon and Irish will stand with us.!" Well he gets what he deserves so I don't want to help him.

"I'm sorry Aro but we will not be helping you!" Carlise said knowing none of us wanted to.

"Then we will kill you Alec!" He said.

"Did you kill the other covens?" I asked.

"No, but Jane your family. Now your new family will die" Aro was pathetic. I inflicted all my the member of the Voltur and the guard. No-one messes with my family. As I was concentrating on them Edward Bella and Emmett killed a few memebers of the guard just to show Aro was not the boss of us and can't kill us.

"Fine Cullens be like that. We will not harm you, goodbye!" Aro said and him and the reimaning guard left.

***************END OF FLASHBACK***************

Ever since that day we have only seen Aro once. He has been outpowered and now is just wandering the earth like a ghost. Our new rulers are much nicer and don't just kill like the Volturi, they have a small guard but nothing big. They personaly went around to all the vampires they could find and introduced thereselves. I am really liking them, they call themselves the Volturi but when you think of them it is a much better thought. Alec comes and visits every know and then, he also has a mate now and has pratically forgot about me his own twin.

(Aro's P.O.V.)

Ever since the Volturi got over ruled I haven't done much at all, it feels so strange not being in charge and not sorting out all the world problems. When we was over ruled half the people left witht here mates going where ever. Now there is only Me, Cauis, Marcus, the wifes and Felix here with me.

"Brothers, I am dying of bordem why can't we have the Volturi back?" I asked them

"Look Aro, the world is like a bomb, its blows up and gets fixed but differantly!" Cauis said and I just left it like that.

(Rosalie's P.O.V)

My life is finally complete, I have my own child. Adriana is a sweet girl event hough she is 6 she is really cleaver. Adi had Brown hair that hung just below her shoulders, she had beautiful brown eyes, that remineded me of Bella's human eyes, pale pink lives and a cute face that was so adorable.

"Mama can I please have some milk?" She asked me.

"Of course sweetie!" I responed and ran out to the kitchen. She knew what the family was ans she knew what she was. She has been living in the childrens home for all her life. Her father left he rwhen she was 2 months, the foster home thought she had a eating problem as half the time she didnt atchally eat human food as she needed blood. I poured her some milk and added a drop of animal blood into the glass so it tastes better.

"Here you go baby!2 I said and she smiled. She shut her eyes and then was on my lap in the matter of milli seconds. I handed her the glass, she demoplished the contains fast and we just watched Dora the exsplore for the rest of the day, it was worth it to be wih Adriana.

Okay so that is the end of Silver stars offically I hope you have enjoyed to read this book, I will tell you know that I am re-editing and changing some of the chapters. There wont be much differance it will just be better quality xx one last thank you to VolleyBallStar11 for being so amzing xx

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx

Copyright to JazzyWriterxxx ©

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 612 25
The Cullen coven, is getting a new member or rather an old one is coming back. How will the family react to Carlisle's biological daughter arriving i...
714K 18.5K 70
"ʜɪᴍ. 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝒊'𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝒊'𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎...
62.5K 1.9K 14
Sequel to "A New Cullen Sister". *Twilight Fanfiction. *Set after Breaking Dawn. Amelia's change was inevitable - after living with the Cullens for f...
48.2K 1.3K 13
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the original version of Emily Swan's story. The Rewritten version is Our Forever containing Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Brea...