Good Hearted Darkiplier/Mark...

By ClassiJessi

When I was living with my grandparents, there was this man who was robbing the house. They must have not know... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Because I can!
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
A/N
A/N

4

7.4K 222 470
By ClassiJessi

{Before they went to bed.}

(Y/N) POV

We were playing games and playing with his action figures and my dolls. We decided to play house. I was the mother and he was the father. It was fun we pretended that my baby doll was our child. We could not think of any good names for the baby, so we called it baby.

We started to get tired. JG yawned and then I did. I couldn't tell time but, I could tell it was getting late by how dark it was outside. "JG, are you tired?" He looked at me with his eyes closing a little. We were laying on the bean bags we began to gets sleepy. I closed my eyes and held JG's hand. He held mine in his and faced towards me as we fell asleep. I fell asleep a few minutes later.

Mark POV

I got up earlier than usual it is like 7 AM Dark woke me up along with Anti. When I got to the kitchen I saw Sean sitting at the counter with a cup of coffee, and extreme bed head. I chuckled slightly as I noticed he was drifting off, he has his jaw resting on his hand holding him up. I walked into the kitchen and said "Morning Jack!"

Jack suddenly looks up, realizing I am standing there and says "Hey Mark. How long have you been up?" I responded with "I just got up how about you?" He laughed, took a sip of his coffee and said "Same here."

I then remembered why I asked Dark to wake me up and said. "I need to prepare for (Y/N)'s birthday party!" I shouted, waking Jack up a little. I ran to my room and got dressed told Dark and Anti to watch the kids. I walked out of the house with Jack, making our way to the toy store. I bought (Y/N) some toys and puzzles for her to play with, then I saw something perfect and I bought it. It was expensive but worth it. I bought one of those horses you can sit and bounce on. "Oh man, (Y/N) is going to love this gift!"

Jack laughed and said. "I hope she like the gifts that Anti and I picked out for her!" I was confused they just met her yesterday how did they get her gifts already.

"How did you get her gifts already if you and Anti just met her yesterday?" "Oh, Anti and I went out yesterday while JG and her played. Basically Anti went home and got her something." I walked to the check out and bought everything I needed. "I had Anti run home and get a Sam plush. She may not know my channel, but I figured, with all of her stuffed animals, she wouldn't mind another one." I raised my eyebrow at this. "Oh really?" "Yeah I am glad I had Anti do that." "Oh okay, I am glad you were able to get her something that she will like!"

We start walking out to the car, and continued talking about how nice it is to see each other again. How much Jack misses Signe, also how they wish they could live together.

I changed the topic not wanting to see my friend upset. We drove to the party store and bought (F/C) party hats and (2ndF/C) streamers, along with a plastic table cover with jungle animals on it. She will love this! I also bought candy, lots of it so I can put it into a (favorite animal) piñata.

I walked up the front not being able to carry everything properly. So Jack laughed at me for being a stupid to not get a cart! I dropped everything on the check out counter, causing the cashier smile at me and ask if this is everything I needed today. I smiled back at her and said yes and paid her the money after they scanned everything.

We got into the car and I put in the order for (Y/N)'s birthday cake. Its a grassy green cake with little (F/C) colored butterflies and (2ndF/C) flowers on it. They said I could get it in a couple of hours. It is about 8:30 AM now, since we headed out at like 7 AM to start shopping. (Y/N) and JG should be getting up soon.

(Y/N) POV

I woke up in bed, I don't remember falling asleep in bed. I guess Mark or some one put me to bed last night. I then looked over and noticed JG looking at me. I looked down at my hands, noticing that we were still holding onto each other. I blushed a little and covered my face with my free hand. JG giggled at me and hugged me protectively. We laid there giggling to each other asking questions, like what's the other persons favorite animal.

We heard a door close downstairs, and then some body walking up to our bedroom door, they knocked and then opened  it up. JG and I shut our eyes quickly, trying to pretend we were sleeping. It was Dark and Anti they came in and chuckled lightly at us. JG and I sat up and looked to them still clutching to each others hands.

"Do you guys want to get up and start to get ready for today?" Dark asked smiling.

"Yeah!" Now remembering that it's my birthday today, I am 4 years old today. I got up and kind of slumped back when I realized JG and I were still holding hands. I looked at him and he let go and we both got up.

Anti took JG to get dressed while Dark got out a outfit for me. It was a (F/C) t-shirt that says 'Birthday Girl' on it. I giggled as he out it on me and then went to grab my pants. They were black leggings and then gave me a pair of shoes.

I put on the shoes and walked out, just to bump into JG, as he was standing outside my door waiting for me to walk out. I smiled at him and walked away towards the kitchen, where Mark was cooking breakfast it smelled like WAFFLES!? I gasped loudly and smiled widely, I was really excited for this day.

Mark looked at me and smiled, and laughed when he saw how happy I was that he made such yummy food. Mark took one out and then put in some more batter then walked over to me and hugged me. "Happy Birthday Kiddo!!!" He shouted s little loudly.

It's now 9 AM JG ran down the stairs and over to me and looked at me held his hand out I pout mine in his. I smiled at him as he smiled at me. Dark and Anti were walking down the stairs as JG and I started to play, while the rest of breakfast was being made for us.

"Hey guys! What cha' doing?" Jack asked as he looked at us playing with one of my puzzles. He looked at the puzzle sat down and started to do it with us. He looked at our hands smiled and awed slightly at us.

JG POV

I am having a lot of fun with (Y/N) today, she is a lot of fun to play with her. She is the nicest other kid I have ever met. I was excited that it is her birthday. When I went down stairs she was standing there with Mark in front of her. I ran up next to her and held my hand out for her. She smiled and put her hand into mine.

We walked over to her toy bin and took out some puzzles. We chose a tiger puzzle first, then Jack came over and sat down with us. I wasn't entirely sure what he was saying. He looked at our hands and smiled. (Y/N) and I get along really well, I can't wait to give her the picture I drew for her yesterday when I met her. We were what you could call fast friends.

Mark POV

I got a call saying that the cake was ready to picked up, so I went on my way to the bakery to pick it up. I left Jack to make lunch for the kids, and Dark as well as Anti. They were busy with the kids when I left. JG seems to have taken a liking to (Y/N). They looked so cute snuggling up to each other on the bean bag chair in her room. It warms my heart so much to see things like that.

Jack POV

I started to make lunch, it was sandwiches cut into butterflies. Mark bought one of those plastic sandwich cutters you can get anywhere. He also had a dinosaur one and a dolphin one. I made everyone (Y/N)'s favorite sandwich, and put out chips and various vegetables.

I hope they all like it Dark helped me a little but was soon called back to the kids for another round of hide and seek. I laughed as JG was pulling (Y/N) behind him and they ran to hide behind a set of curtains. I heard Anti counting loudly "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1. READY OR NOT!"

(Y/N) POV

As I was looking for my hiding spot, I felt JG pull on my hand and tug me away from where I was and say. "I have an idea!" We heard Anti start to count down from 20, and Jack laughing in the kitchen. as we ran by and hid behind a curtain with only a few seconds to spare. "READY OR NOT HERE I COME" Anti said in a some what menacing voice and it made me giggle and JG put his hand over my mouth.

We stood there silent as we heard Dark scream when Anti found him. He was hiding in the closet.  JG and I tried to stay as quiet as possible. We heard slow heavy foot steps stomping through the area. Anti then said " CoMe On OuT KiDDies!" It sounded funny but I kept my self from laughing. He came over to the curtain and pulled it back and scared us, and we screamed, and JG grabbed my hand pulled me down the hallway.

We could hear the thumping footsteps of Anti behind us as we ran. We stopped and turned into my bedroom and shut the door. We heard Anti stop and turn around walking away. Or so we thought. I opened the door and was swooped up off of the floor into someone's arms and held me there, me being me I squealed the entire time. JG yelled out "(Y/NNNN) NOOOO!!!!" and he reached out to my hand. I reached mine out as well.

Then Anti started to run laughing evilly, carrying me some where. I yelled to JG "Save me JG!" He ran towards me and Anti and said. "I'll save you (Y/N), I will be your knight in shining armor!" I laughed at that but I was happy he was willing to save me. Anti put me on the guest bed and roared at JG, while JG was hitting him with a foam sword. I jumped off the bed and grabbed the other sword and started to attack as well.

Soon enough Anti made a chocking noise and fell over with his eyes closed and his tongue out JG and I high fived and cheered. "Yay we did it!" We were standing on either side of Anti. He opened one eye and picked us up, and took us out to the table and set us in our chairs. Mark was home and he had a box. He smiled, came over and kissed my cheek. I giggled and held my hand out to JG and he took my hand in his again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 2.9K 22
Jack and his sister are staying with Mark for a few week. Their hiding a secret from him but can they keep it up when bad things start to happen.
217K 6.3K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
17.5K 494 39
You love markiplier and his videos, as he is your brother. After you meet him, you end up going back to your own house. As you are watching a live st...
19.9K 687 40
You met Mark in LA. You'd just gotten your bachelors degree and wanted a fresh start, away from a past you really hoped would stay there. But when Ma...