Like Mother, Like Daughter 1:...

By POLY-BEATDOWN

20 years after Fifth Harmony have dispersed by mutual agreement, They have families of their own, what will h... More

Prolouge part 1 - The Breakup
Prolouge part 2 - The Last Performance
Chapter 1 - Who has who
Chapter 2 - Meet the Cabellos
Chapter 3 - Meet the Gronks
Chapter 4 - Meet the Correas
Chapter 5 - Meet the Borthwick-Jacksons
Chapter 6 - Meet the Greens
Chapter 7 - Boot camp: Eastern zone
Chapter 8 - Boot Camp: Western Zone
Chapter 9 - Unification
Chapter 10 - The Decagon
Chapter 11 - Decisions Decisions
Chapter 13 - Judges Houses: Groups
Chapter 14 - Judges Houses: Girls
Chapter 15 - Live shows:Week 1
Chapter 16 - Live Shows:Week 2
Chapter 17 - Live shows:Week 3
Chapter 18 - Live shows: Week 7
Chapter 19 - Live Shows: Week 8
Chapter 20 - Live Shows:Week 10
Chapter 21 - Live shows:The Finals
Chapter 22 - The Sticks
Chapter 23 - Admission
Chapter 24 - X Factor 2041
Chapter 25 - Back to school
Chapter 26 - A glimpse into the near future

Chapter 12 - 1st base date

164 2 0
By POLY-BEATDOWN

2nd June 2040

Stephanie POV

Isabella: What day are you arriving in Miami? I'm Missing u. :(

Stephanie: Tomorrow, do I need to bring anything from home?

Isabella: No just yourself. Dress code will be casual sporty for the date, don't need any wardrobe embarrassments.

Stephanie: Ok thanks, speak to you soon.

"Stephanie, have you packed?" I heard my dad call from his room.

"Almost, I need to get some things before I am finished".

I went to get some baseballs and my batting gloves. I had returned with them and put them in my bag before going to my room.

I get my phone and call Kayleigh

"Thank god you picked up the phone after the first call. "

" Hey! How are you feeling about going to Miami? "

"For once I am excited but nervous, I have a date in six days. "

" Did you just say a date?!? Or am I just hearing things?" she said in surprise.

" Yes Kayleigh, I have a date".

"Wait until Eli hears about this, he'll go nuts, as he thought he would have a girlfriend before you. "she said suspiciously

" Alright, if your date told you to dress casual sporty for your date, what would you wear? "

"I think you should wear a crop top or a vest and long trousers, but I would wear a loose skirt and a Polo top. Use what you have wisely."

"Thanks Kayleigh, bye"

"Bye"

8th June 2040

Isabella POV

I am scared about what to wear for my date, I am petrified of messing up today.

My mom told me that she was going to New York until next Friday, where she will be back. Luckily that means I can do what I want, when somebody isn't checking on me.

I had messaged Stephanie to tell her that I will pick her up at 6:30.

I was looking through my twitter feed where I see a selfie of my mom in time square. It initially annoyed me, but I was happy for her as she is usually at home looking after me. I was admiring how happy my mom was when I receive a phone call form Johnathan.

"Jonathan, I have an emergency, can you come over to mine please, asap?"

"Ok, I'll make my way to yours now."

"Thanks, bye"

10 minutes later

I open the door to Jonathan, after waiting for him, even though he lives a five minute walk away from me.

"Took you long enough" I said sarcastically.

"Too busy on the phone to William, blame him". He tried to excuse himself.

I shut the door and we were walking upstairs to my bedroom

"That is ok, now to my emergency" I was nervous to tell him that I was going on a date tonight.

"What is it, I'm dying to know".

"Okay, here goes, I ..." I delayed myself trying to gain my composure.

"Come on Izzy, we don't have all day to wait". He started to get impatient,before I could tell him.

"... have a date tonight". I said quickly, not putting my words together.

"OMG!!!! are you serious?" He asked me.

"Yes, but I don't know what to wear and you are really good with womens fashion."

"What has she said, that she is going to do?" He asked me

"I am going to take her to the batting cage, and get some pizza afterwards". I replied, he looked shocked as he thought I was the one asked on the date.

"You asked her?" He questioned is search of conformation.

"Yes, she said she was coming into town, and I wanted to take her out". I answer him honestly.

"you are going to have a long distance relationship??" He quickly computed that she didn't live in the state.

"Yes, she is pretty fucking dope, I am willing to go that far with her, she came to visit her grandparents here". I confirmed his assumption.

"I think you should wear some form of tight bottoms and something that would make her drool tonight".

"Jonathan, are you serious?" I was confused about what he was saying.

"yes and wear a jacket so that she can see the prized assets."He said with a smirk, trying not to laugh.

"Are you actually gay or are you bisexual? because I'm now starting to think that you like girls and you are trying to perv over me". I said annoyed to him and his admiration.

"Sorry, I was only joking about the assets bit on my view, which I don't like, but do it for her. That is why you are always behind me if we walking in a vertical line".

I search through my clothes and find something perfect for today. It took me a long time to find what I wanted, whilst me and Jonathan were talking. We eventually found what I wanted, when I heard the doorbell. By this time it was 6:10pm.

"Abuela, how are you?" I asked her.

"I'm good, is that your boyfriend?" Abuela asked me.

"Abuela, you know I'm gay. This is my friend Jonathan, he is gay and taken." I said annoyed as I went to hers when I came out.

I introduced them to each other before Jonathan left to go back home.

"Thanks for today Jonathan" I said before he shut the door behind him.

"Isabella, can you come and help me please?" She asked me

"Ok, I'm coming". I rushed downstairs to help her.

ten minutes later

We were both sat down on the couch and I asked her

"Abuela, what do you remember about your first date?" I nervously ask her.

"I remember that Abuelo came to pick me up and brought me some flowers and we went out to eat that day." She replied to me whilst slightly zoning out of the conversation.

"Ok, thanks, it is because I have a date in 10 minutes". I told her trying to get he back to reality.

"Also, can we keep it between ourselves, because I don't want my mom to find out mainly because of who I am dating ". I said in panic as I don't need anyone to get in the way.

"Ok, who is it you are going out with today?" The short haired woman asked.

"Do you remember mom's ex band mate Lauren?" I said hinting about who it is.

She nodded to that question.

"Well, I am going out with her daughter Stephanie today". I said giddy and excited for the evening.

"Can I come with you, to pick up your date, I want to catch up with Lauren's mom". She seemed desperate to go with me.

"That is totally fine with me. Abuela, we need to leave now so that I can get there on time. Plus do not act like it is a date, it is only friends going out together according to them". I informed her seriously.

10 minutes later

I parked my 2040 Ford Focus RS outside her house.

I ring the doorbell of this house where Stephanie said she was staying at, with my grandma next to me.

"Sinu, after 10 years it is so nice to meet you again." The older woman said to her. She looked unfamiliar to me, but I did see the resemblance between her and Tia Lauren.

"Hi Clara, same for you, this is my granddaughter Isabella".

"Come in. Isabella, you can call me gran Clara, but not abuela as that is Sinu for you, and abuela makes me feel old". Clara told me.

"Ok, that is fine gran Clara". The three of us walked into the living room where everybody else was sitting down apart from Lauren.

"Lauren, come in the living room, there are visitors waiting for you". I heard Tio Glenn calling her.

Tia Lauren had arrived and started by saying "Hi Sinu, nice to see you again. How are the girls?" giving abuela a hug.

I got introduced to the Jauregui family before I handed a box of chocolates to Grandpa Mike and a Marliners key ring to Stephanie. Abuela was only introduced to Glenn, Stephanie and Samantha as she knew the rest of them from my moms girl band days.

"Thanks Isabella, you didn't have to". I aw a jealous Samantha looking at me, as I gave the key ring to Stephanie.

"It's ok, I wanted to". I replied to her with a quick unnoticed wink to her.

Stephanie went upstairs to get her bag from upstairs, before she came back down to leave with me.

"Girls, you need to be back here by 10pm, I'll be waiting" Tia Lauren said warning us, before we left the house.

"Bye" we both said to everybody in the house.

Stephanie POV

"Is that your Car??? It's quite close to your hair color" I questioned her in shock because I got a rusty old truck to drive around.

"Yes, this is the 2040 Ford Focus RS and it's mine. My mom brought it for me for my birthday and my Quinceañera." She replied. (AN: this is the 2016 ford focus RS).

"You should see my truck, it is as old as my mom" I replied. (1996 GMC Sonoma).

We had got into the car and she had started driving. She started to play some Liam Payne from her phone before she said "I had a new sound system fitted into my car, with a subwoofer and two amplifiers in the luggage compartment".

"Cool, what does high base music sound like in the car?". I asked her to change the music. I was enjoying the music she picked, but I wanted to test her sound system.

"I'll play some at the next red light." she replied.

We had got to the next red light. I wasn't too bothered at the scenery in front of me but there certainly was a view, to the left of me. I ended up staring at her legs where I saw her in black yoga pants which looked tight, but she looked comfortable in them. She was wearing a light blue almost turquoise color crop top, which was contrasting in brightness , it complemented the pants and her eyes well. I had been discrete so far in checking her out so far, until I looked at her light maui blue eyes when she was changing the music.

"Stephanie, what were you staring at just then?". I got questioned by her in a serious tone.

"Not you" I answered quickly and scared, lying in embarrassment that she caught me, on our first date together.

"Really? I caught you looking at me" She had caught me lying. Damn.

"I lied"

"I was staring at your amazing blue eyes. " I admitted my defeat whilst keeping eye contact between the two of us.

We were midway through the journey when I started to feel nervous about what is going to happen today. The base from the Calvin Harris songs had put some of my nerves at ease, as she was testing the cars sound system.

"Isabella, where are we going today?" I was desperate to know where she was going to take me.

"We are going somewhere that should be familiar to you. How comes you brought your bag? I thought I told you to only bring yourself." I got scared when she asked me that question as I didn't want to tell her the real answer.

"I like to be prepared for anything, so I have my stuff in my bag". I told a straight lie, trying so hard to keep a straight face.

"Are we going to a batting cage? because I brought some baseballs and my gloves." I asked her hesitantly.

"How did you know I was going to take you to one?". She asked me in defeat. I realized that, I knew she was going to take her to one, as I was told to wear casual sporty clothes.

"I made an educated guess from your text message and we did see the Cubs museum together". I told her.

We parked up and we got our stuff out to get into the sports center where the cages were.

"I have a reservation under Cabello" she told the receptionist, showing her membership card.

We walked over to the cages where I saw monitors and pitching machines around the area. This clearly was better than the cage I had at home.

I was clearly looking at her ass when we were walking as I really liked that view from behind, I almost started to drool, but then I remembered the view of her eyes.

"As I am taking you out, do you want to bat first?" She asked me politely.

"You can, you are supposed to bat more than I should in a game, I'll start by pitching to you."

She handed me a mitt after I had put on my left glove, before I warmed up my right arm, ready to pitch to her. Isabella had stood with her two ear covered helmet on, on the right hand side of the home plate.

"nice, you are a leftie, like me". I said to her in admiration.

"No, I am a switch hitter, I play on both sides".

We had gone through a series of about 40 pitches with my right arm throwing, and Isabella did hit them sweetly, irrelevant of the type of shot or what hand she had used to bat with. She did miss some of them as she incorrectly misread the pitch.

Before I decided to take my glove off I told her that she should bat primarily as a leftie.

"You generate more power through your left hand, and your control is a lot better, but you are good enough on both sides to be a switch hitter".

"Thanks for the advice, I can't normally decide which hand I should bat with." she said in a bit of relief.

I switched gloves whilst she was talking to me and putting the mitt on my right hand. She initially didn't notice until...

..."WHAT?!?!?!?! You can pitch with both arms?" she told me in shock. I knew that it was a surprising talent, when I decided to throw with my other hand.

"She was a lot more susceptible to my left arm pitching missing out on a few giveaway pitches but she did read the pitches as well as she did when I was pitching with my right arm, irrelevant of what side she was of the home plate. I had thrown another 40 pitches at her.

"Damn, you made it hard for me today, thank you. That made me think my games are easy."

"It's ok, I am the star pitcher for the state softball team for the juniors and the schools softball teams that I'm eligible for and I play in the adult womens league but I don't get to bat for them."

"Can I see you bat please?" She pouted for a long time. I felt like she was such a cute puppy getting my attention.I gave in, taking my mitt off.

I approached her quickly handing over the mitt to her and I gave her a quick peck on her lips, to stop her pouting, before I got the bat and helmet off her. I felt regret initially as I thought it was too early on, in the date to do that. Then a rush of happiness came over me, her lips tasted like cherries with a hint of cream underneath them on the tip. I felt like there was no feeling that was better than her lips. This was definitely worth coming down to Miami for.

I had approached the right hand side of the home plate, where I stood ready for the ball to come to me.

I had missed a series of balls first, completely mistiming them. I was too busy thinking about the peck.

"Stephanie, you have zoned out, you have missed every pitch I have put in the machine so far". She said to me.

"Sorry about that, give me some more pitches please". I apologetically said to her.

Isabella gave me a load more pitches, moving the pitching machine slightly after every five pitches. I still missed some of her pitches but that was because I had misread the pitch. She had thrown me some pitches but they were straight at the center of the strike zone. They were hard and fast pitches but they were more like straight throws at me.

"You could play as a position player, you batted well enough for one, but I would seriously stick to the pitching". she said in a serious tone but she wanted to get to me that I should stick to throwing the baseball.

"You have a nice hard throw, do you play as a quarterback in your school football team?" I asked her.

"I play softball, football for the boys team, but as a half back and for the girls football team I play as a quarterback." Isabella replied to me.

"Damn, your after school schedule must be packed. My after school schedule isn't bad, but now that made me feel lucky". I said in thankfulness and inspiration to her.

"Not really, my after school schedule is like your evening schedule, and You travel to other states to play". She replied to me knowing that I had told her that, I played for the Boston Junior team and the womens softball teams.

"Your dad will love to talk football with you, especially as you play in his main position (Assume Glenn moved from FB to HB)". I said to her as we were getting our stuff and leaving the cage about 2 hours after we got there.

"Where are we going now?" I asked her as she was following me out of the the cage. I quickly saw her stare at my lower half quickly before we got back to the car.

"I was thinking about the beach, as you don't have them in Massachusetts." Isabella replied when we both sat in the car.

"None of us are dressed appropriately for the beach and I can't swim" I said. I heard a stomach heavily rumble in starvation for food. It sounded deep and needy of something inside [ ; ) ] their body.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"Whoever it was, it needs pizza or two". I said in a sassy tone and trying to be funny.

"Lets drive to a pizzeria." She said. She gave me a peck on my lips.

Isabella POV

I gave her that peck on her lips, after she had given me one earlier in the cage. That was the best taste I have had in a long time, it was a strawberry taste with a slight bit of cream to finish off it tasted better than any frozen yogurt I have ever had. The taste almost left me wanting a lot more than just that.

We were talking about the Marlins and the Red Sox until we got our pizzas. We ate them the same way we ate them at the pizzeria in Chicago, but we ordered another pizza to share in half as we both didn't admit that our stomachs rumbled earlier after the batting session.

"Do you want dessert?" Stephanie asked me.

"No, what about you?" I asked her

"I want you for dessert" Stephanie said trying to keep a straight face but she ended up laughing a lot for about 25 seconds.

"I was only joking, I didn't mean that, especially on the first date". She apologized sincerely trying to get me worried.

I paid the bill and we left to go back to Stephanies house. It was now 9:30 pm and we were going to be late back to her house.

I was speeding to get back to her hose with an old radio channel on. I heard a trumpet like beat and then I heard my mom start to sing, on the radio.

"Give it to me I'm worth it" I heard Stephanie sing instead of my mom.

"Uh huh, I'm worth it" she sang. She was literally asking for a peck, which I made her wait for.

She stopped singing before she said "If you sing your moms verse in this song, i'll give you more than a peck when we are round the corner from my abuelas house". Stephanie said to me.

A minute after she had made her request I started off by singing.

"Come harder just because, I don't like it, like it too softttt" I extended the 't' for extra effect trying to impress her.

"I like it a little rough, not too much, but maybe just enough". I sang in a seductive tone differently from my mothers voice. I quickly saw Stephanie move her hands off the handle moving them onto her lap where she got her phone out and started using it on her lap. She was trying really hard to not to blush and look seduced but I did the job successfully of seducing Stephanie.

We went past her abuelas house before I stopped the car and pulled over. We were sitting there in the car talking about today's events analyzing the plays made in the batting cage. She took off her seat belt and she told me to lean forward.

I obeyed her and her body came in front of me. She came right in front of me and she placed her lips in between in between the bottom off my lips. She had lightly bit on my lower lip and started sucking it lightly trying to extract the taste of my lips.

I reciprocated her actions, getting my tongue under the top part of her lip and lightly sucking the top art of her lip and it tasted like nice sweet succulent strawberries well ripened. Her lips felt smooth and a bit plump and i was enjoying sucking them, so say the least.

She seemed like she had enough of my lips but then she moved slightly up, and she had aligned our lips with some angular displacement. it felt weird initially but it tasted amazing to say the least. I held her body so she could get closer to me, enjoying her curves on her body, without seeing them. I was definitely happy that she wanted to kiss me, I was too scared to initiate the kiss but this was the best night I could have. I couldn't get enough of her strawberry tasting lips and I got a slight bit of her skin which added the element of cream to compliment her lips. She had put her tongue into my mouth after a couple of minutes kissing. I also reciprocated her actions yet again, making her want to moan.

We were kissing for 15 minutes until I realized the time.

I lightly tapped Stephanie on the back and pull away from the kiss. It made me feel sad that I had to end today.

Stephanie POV

"Stephanie it is ten past ten, your mom is going to kill you." Isabella told me.

"Shit, I need to go". I replied in realization, after feeling like I was in another universe.

I grabbed my bags from the back seat and kissed her on the cheek. Her cheek tasted like there was another taste like cream but with a hint of something else, I couldn't work out. I knew that it complemented her cherry lips well. I said bye in a raspy voice bore I walked away from her car and knocking on my abuelas door.

"Mom, you scared me." I said with a smiley face, happy after my date trying to not look suspicious.

"You were supposed to be home ten minutes ago, what happened?" She said in a stern tone trying to get every bit of information out of me.

"Isabella drove carefully and there was traffic coming from the pizzeria". I lied, she did drive fast but it was safe driving.

"Really, you look really hot, you went somewhere else". She caught onto me lying but not the most important lie.

"Yes, we went to the batting cage in the local sports center, that is why I took my mitt and gloves from home". I didn't lie but I did hide the kiss.

"Okay, next time take Samantha. Also be punctual, you need to be in bed soon." My mom said firmly and quietly.

I went to bed reminiscing about the date today, savoring the flavors of Isabella Cabello.

AN:

Happy 4th birthday Fifth Harmony. I want to thank them for everything they have taught me about everything especially ways to treat women like queens (like themselves).

I predicted Liams solo contract correctly. I wrote this months ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 23.6K 194
Imagines about Fifth Harmony. If you have any requests for imagines, message me or leave your requests in the comment section! Hope you enjoy :) Cami...
677 43 13
Lauren is a 17 year old lesbian she has always liked girls but she usually just becomes close friends with her crushes because her feelings fade away...
638K 15.5K 36
AU. In a society where a personality test determines the role you play, there are dominants, submissives, caretakers, and littles. When Lauren gets h...
472K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...