•Daddy Issues• Ethan Dolan

By gisxllllx

"What's my name?" "Daddy." More

Warning
Preview
Playlist
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
Read to understand Chap. 37
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
Translation for Daddy Issues
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
E P I L O U G E
2ND E N D I N G
Important

T W E N T Y - T H R E E

164K 2.9K 12K
By gisxllllx

I lay in bed as I stare out the window. The sky was dark and grey, with rain falling slowly. The window was opened slightly, leaving the smell of wet concrete in my room.

I skipped school for the past two days. It's now Wednesday and my dad thinks I have a cold because I told him I did, when in reality I'm perfectly fine.

Not emotionally though

When I sit up in bed, my face feels tight due to the tears that dried on my face. I'm about to grab my phone on my nightstand, but then I remember that I threw it against the wall.

I place my head in my hands and groan. I hated this, I hated feeling this way towards him.

It was a simple deal, no relationships, no feelings, nothing. Just fun.

What hurt the most was that he didn't like me back. I knew it, Ethan isn't the relationship type of guy. Plus, he wouldn't want to get stuck dating me. I'd probably be an embarrassment to him.

There I go again, feeling insecure about myself because someone doesn't like me back. Then again, I'm used to this feeling. I did this all through out middle school, and I'm still doing it in highschool.

I hear a knock on my door and I panic slightly. I didn't want anyone to see me like this.

"Avery left a voicemail, she's been calling the house phone non-stop"

"Thanks dad, I'll call her back right now"

I hear his footsteps down the stairs and I'm sure he's gone. I get up out of the bed and head into the bathroom where I stare at my reflection in the mirror.

I have black tears staining my cheeks, my cheeks red, and my eyes puffy. My hair looked greasy and was swept across in different directions, I looked disgusting. I felt disgusting too.

I turn on the water and run a bath. I strip from my clothing and sit in the tub as I wash my face from the makeup and I wash my hair.

When I'm done, I sit in the tub and I don't realize that the tears are falling down my cheeks until I'm sniffling.

Why was I crying over him? He doesn't like me and he never will.

Fuck, I sound like I'm in middle school again.

It's true though, he's dating Mackenzie. They're in a relationship together.

You call that a relationship?

I sigh and get out of the tub as I wrap a towel around me.

Ethan and I are more dysfunctional than him and Mackenzie ever will be. He just wants sex, and she gives it to him easily.

I enter my room and grab pair of sweats and white shirt. When I put on the shirt, I'm engulfed with the scent of his cologne.

Jesus fucking christ.

I can almost feel him hovering over me. His large calloused hands running ther hands up and down my body, as he leaves wet kisses everywhere. His soft plump lips sucking lightly on my neck as his hands grip my thighs tightly.

I shake my head and remove the shirt and change into one of my shirts.

I can't do it. I needed to get over him, we were nothing but fuck buddies to eachother, and that's all we'll ever be. Nothing more.

-----

I walk through the halls where a few people look at me and then turn back around. The usual shit that happens everyday.

I walk to my locker where I see Ethan and Grayson. They're with Jack, Aaron, and Cameron. Grayson looks at me and gives me a small smile, which I do the same. Ethan looks up and then looks back down after a few seconds, acting as if I never existed.

Ouch.

That hurt. Normally he's the type to be pushy as fuck and make me give in, but today, he's different.

I see Mackenzie come behind him and he turns around, a smile instantly appearing on his face. His hands land on her ass, she has a smirk on her face and I grip onto the locker door.

He was doing it on purpose, I know it. I slam the locker door closed as I walk past them. My eyes began to sting but I quickly wipe my eyes.

I wasn't going to cry at school. That wasn't an option for me. I head towards the back of the school where I throw my backpack on the floor as I sit on the bench.

The door opens, revealing Grayson and I sigh.

"You okay Mal? You seemed tense back there" he kneels down and I shake my head.

"No Gray. I'm not okay." I look into his eyes which held a soft look to them.

"Tell me what's wrong, Malia. Please?"

"I have feelings for Ethan"

Grayson's POV

Part of me hoped that I wouldn't hear those words come out of her mouth, but they did, and there's nothing I can do about it.

"I know" I say as I sit down next to her.

"You do? Is it that obvious?" I shake my head and she sighs in relief.

"Not really, I guess I noticed it because of the way you two act towards eachother" I mean it was true. Ethan has never treated any girl the way he's treated Malia.

"Gray, what am I gonna do?" She looks down at the floor as she fiddles with her fingers.

"Fuck other guys" she looks at me with her eyebrow raised and I chuckle.

"Gray, I'm being serious" she smacks my arm and I laugh harder.

"So am I. I mean, you two did say no relationships right? Which means you are able to be with who ever you want. I won't judeg you, I mean look at me."

"One thing, I'm not a hoe" she rolls her eyes and gets up.

"Malia, I get that your hurting right now. I would be too if I was in your position. Just please, don't beat yourself up over it" I wrap my arms around her and engulf her in a hug.

I remember hitting on her, telling her all sorts of things, and now? I'm defending her as if she was my sister. She's become an important part of my life, just as much as she's become in Ethan's life. No matter how much he doesn't want to admit it.

-----

Malia's POV

I head into the girls locker room and I drop everything on the floor. If Ethan is allowed to fuck other people, then I am too. That was part of the deal.

Avery isn't here today, so I guess I'm alone in P.E today.

No relationships...nothing. Why does this all feel so foreign? Like I've never heard it before. When clearly I have.

Maybe I should just listen to Grayson. Ethan is ignoring me, so why not.

-----

Ethan's POV

I enter the boys locker room and head towards my locker, I had forgot my folder for math so I needed to go and get it. The shower was going off, so someone must have been showering.

What fucking scares the shit out of me is hearing moaning. I close my locker and look in the showers.

That's when I see her. Malia being fucked up against the wall as the shower is going off. I grip the folder, and by now I'm pretty sure it's all crumpled. Why the fuck was she with him? I fucking hated him, of all people, she had to had sex with him. I wanted to run up to them and rip him off of her, but I couldn't.

What the fuck was Malia thinking? She was with that soccer player Adam. About half of the school talked about him.

Her nails dug into his back as she threw her head back, her mouth agape.

"F-Faster" her moaning was loud, and a fucking turn on.

Fuck.

Don't complain. You have Mackenzie.

But I really fucking want Malia. She's different, with her soft pale skin, curvy body, her eyes, her lips.

She was fucking gorgeous.

Malia's POV

I attempt to run to my car, but I stop when I feel the pain in my inner thighs.

When I get in the car, I feel pain and it hurts to sit down.

I look in the rear view mirror and I face it to me. My hair was wet and messy, but I didn't look the same.

Usually with Ethan, I'd have this glow on my face, my cheeks would be tinted a rosy pink color...

"I could say the same about you too. You always have this glow around you after we've fucked. Your messy hair, your pink cheeks, swollen lips."

I can still remember those exact words. Even the exact day. It was the day he came out of the shower with only a towel on and I was in the middle of asking him for a sweater.

I shake my head and try to ignore the pain in my thighs and drive home.

-----

When I arrive home, I see that my dads car isn't here, just like the rest of the week. I hardly see him, and when he is here, I'm dealing with drama that has to do with Ethan and I.

I unlock the door and I scream when I see Avery sitting on my couch with food in her hands as she watches TV.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I throw my stuff on the dinner table and I turn around as I cross my arms.

"I snook in through your window. I've done it before. By the way, why is your hair wet?" she shrugs it off and acts like it's nothing and my eyes widen.

I should have put my hair up. It wouldn't have been as noticable.

"By the way, you scream like a little bitch" she drinks from her cup of soda and I roll my eyes.

"I could have shot you or something" I say while heading into the kitchen.

"Like I said, your a little bitch. You don't have the balls, and answer my question. Why is your hair wet?"

"I took a shower in the girls locker room"

She makes a face and I laugh.

"What?"

"You showered in the girls locker room. Don't be surprised if you get an STD or something, I hear that the girls sneak the guys in the girls locker room and fuck in the shower" she turns her attention back to the TV and I turn around to open the fridge.

At least Adam and I fucked in the boys locker room.

I bite my lip and turn around as I bring more food to the coffee table where Avery had her feet up.

"I need to lock the window next time" I laugh while shaking my head.

-----
A few weeks later...

It's Friday and I wasn't doing shit. All I've done today was lay in bed and listen to music in my room.

I couldn't text anyone either because my phone was broken.

My dad was away on a business trip for a few days, so I was just stuck at home doing nothing.

The house phone rings and I have to run downstairs because that's the only one in the house.

"Hello?"

"Malia, is this you"

"Gray?"

"No, Malia, no" sarcasm is dripping from his mouth and I roll my eyes.

"How do you even have my house number? I only gave you my cell phone number"

"I know people Malia, remeber that" I can tell he had a smile on his face and I laugh.

"Not that I'm not happy you called, but why did you?" Normally him and Ethan would be partying, especially on a Friday night.

"Mackenzie is here, and I want to go out somewhere but everyone is busy"

"So they're back together huh?" I try not to sound like I jus had my heart broken into pieces, but I fail because I hear Grayson sigh.

"Wish I could say they weren't the-Ethan shut the fuck up!" I hear Grayson yell in the background and I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Oh shit, sorry Malia, I forgot a-"

"Just get to the point Gray" I didn't want to hear anything about Ethan right now. I've been doing perfectly fine without any contact from him.

By perfectly fine, I mean having breakdowns in the middle of the night.

"Lets go out somewhere. I'm pretty sure we both need it"

"Yeah, I'll be ready in 5" I say as I head upstairs with the phone.

"Alright, I'll be there soon" he hangnup the phone and the only thing I can think about is Ethan.

Ethan is probably fucking the shit out of Mackenzie at the moment. The thought sickens me, but I can't do anything about it.

A deal is a deal.

-----

It takes Grayson around 10 minutes to get to my house and when I answer the door he has a smile on his face.

"Your late" He closes the door and I open the fridge.

"I know, your house isn't exactly the easiest to get to" he sits down and I laugh.

"Want any water? Soda? Juice?"

"Water, we shouldn't eat a lot. We're going skateboarding" I pass him the water and he drinks from the water bottle, as I fix the snapback on my head.

"Sounds fun, except, I don't have a skateboard"

"I have one. Now come on, the sun is beginning to set and we won't have enough time"

-----

The only thing Grayson and me were doing was laughing our heads off in the car.

"I dare you to yell 'boo' at the guy on the street walking over there" he quicky turns his attention back to the road as he laughs.

"Okay, fine" When we get closer to the guy I scream and you can hear the guy in the background yell 'oh shit'.

When I turn back around I see that he was recording me the whole time and I hide my face.

"Grayson!" I hide my face and he laughs.

"This is going up on my snapchat" he posts it and keeps driving.

"But people are gonna see it" I groan. I didn't want people thinking I was fucking Grayson or something.

"They won't, they know how Ethan and I are" he winks and I shake my head.

"How's Cameron doing?" I haven't seen her since the party.

"I don't know Malia, I'm not gonna lie. She got a restraining order against him, but I don't think it'll be enough." I feel so bad seeing Grayson like this, being defenseless and all.

"I just don't get why she hid it for so long. I wish she could have told someone, so we could have helped her"

"You have to put yourself in her position Gray. She was probably ashamed or something, a lot of girls do feel that way after something like that happens to them"

He looks at me and then turns back to the road.

"Do you feel ashamed of what happened to you?" I put my head down and nod.

"It makes me feel gross, I mean I know he just touched me, bu-"

"He didn't just touch you Malia, he invaded your privacy, along with Cameron's."

I didn't know what to say at all. Normally, I'd have an answer, but this time I don't...

When we arrive to where we're skating at, we end up at a rich neighborhood. I can tell they're rich as hell because the houses are huge and their cars are luxury brands.

Grayson parks the car and when I look at the ground, I see scratch marks everywhere.

"Let me guess? You come here often" he laughs and nods.

"Almost every other day"

His phone rings and as soon he picks it up, his face falls. I wonder who it is.

"No, you can't come. Stay with her at the house" Ethan.

"Ethan, don't come. Stay with Mackenzie at the house. You two were clearly having fun together earlier" he hangs uo the phone and tosses it in the car.

"This little shit" he rolls his eyes as he puts on his helmet and gloves.

"Why gloves?" I haven't seen anyone put on gloves when they go skateboarding.

"You'll see" he smirks as he hands me a pair of gloves.

-----

"Sliding into your DM's like" Grayson yelled as he lowers his body and holds him self up with his hand and skateboard.

"Now I see why you need the gloves" I laugh as he gets up and smiles.

"How's your cut?" Grayson asks as he examines my knee from when I fell earlier. I landed on my knees and my jeans actually ripped on one side.

"It's good, it stings a bit, but other than that I'm fine" I shrug and he sits down next to me.

"Might as well rip the other side of the jeans" he says patting my other knee.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you something" I say as he drinks from the water bottle I gave him earlier.

"Shoot"

"You sent me a snapchat the other day with you at the gym" he chokes on the water and I begin to laugh.

"T-That was for someone else, I swear it was"

"Sure, okay, and I don't think your good looking" I roll my eyes and he stares at me with a brow raised.

"You think I'm good looking? Isn't that weird? Especially with what you and Ethan have going on?"

"No shit, you and Ethan are twins after all. Both of you look the same, and why is it weird? You flirted with me non-stop remember?" His cheeks turn red as he hides his face.

"Well damn LaMont. Nice ass you got there" I mimick what he told me and he groans.

"Come on Malia, that was a long tme ago!"

I found his embarrassment so hilarious, especially coming from a guy like him who seemed so confident.

"Remember all the little dick joke too? Those were my favorite" his head shoots up and he glares at me.

"You wouldn't" he keeps glaring at me and I smirk.

"I would, little dick"

He gets up and walks towards the car.

"Come on Gray, don't get butthurt, I'm just saying the truth. I admit, I got turned on by you" he turns around and crosses his arms.

"No, stop lying"

"I'm not lying" we both look at eachother and then laugh.

"We're fucking stupid" he says remvoing his gloves.

"And by we, you mean you?" He rolls his eyes as I remove the gloves and toss them to him.

"When did you get turn on?" He asks as soon as I get into the car.

"I think the question is when didn't I get turned on?"

"No" he looks at me in shock and I laugh.

"Why is this so surprising to you? Every girl is like this towards you guys, why is it weird when I do it?"

"Like I said, you and Ethan have a thing. So it's weird"

"Not to me. I actually thought you were cuter than Ethan, but then I got to know him and sorry Gray. You got replaced"

"Nice to know" he replies sarcastically.

"Aww, don't get mad Gray. I'll still love you! Now tell me, have you ever gotten turned on by me?"

I really wanted to know, I mean it's just funny to know that I turned on my fuck buddies twin brother.

"Yes, okay now can we drop this conversation? It's weird"

"When?"

"Malia-"

"Please Gray? I want to know, I swear won't tell anyone" he sighs and stops at the red light.

"When the guys and me caught you naked" I begin to laugh as I clutch my stomach.

"Now can we drop this conversation?"

-----

"So how come you guys aren't in sports anymore if you two are so good at them?" I ask as I pop a fry in my mouth.

"Jealous people, the parents got jealous because Ethan and me were always chosen" he shrugs it off like it's nothing, but I can tell he missed being in sports.

"Why not join now? I mean everyone at school practically loves you guys at school" he shakes his head and sips the soda from his cup.

"They don't 'love' us Malia. They're envious of us. Half of those people are only 'cool' with us because they know we'll beat their ass if they do something to us"

"Come on Gray, what about the girls? It must be nice to have them after you" he rolls his eyes and takes a bite of his burger.

"It gets tiring after awhile. All people think about is sex, drugs, and parties and sadly, Ethan is like that."

"What do you mean?"

"Right now, all he cares about is going to parties and getting laid" I feel like I'm able to breath again when Grayson doesn't mention Ethan and drugs.

"He wasn't like this before. He's changed, and ever since you came into the picture, he's slowly coming back. Your like his anchor"

"Me? No, I haven't done anything to help. In fact, I've only made him more hornier"

"He has his moments, but if you knew him the way he was before, you would notice the changes" he says before taking another bite out of his burger.

"Like the day of the party, when Christian and Riley ran up to you guys, he was always like that with kids, but it stopped after he began to party hardy and get laid."

I nod, signaling for him to continue on.

"He brought home one girl before but-"

Wait, but Cameron told me he never brought a girl home. Only Grayson has.

"Cameron told me he never brought anyone home, only you did"

"No, he did, but no one knew they were dating. He was very shy and he didn't know how to act around his first girlfriend. So our parents thought she was a friend" Well that makes sense now, but who knew Ethan was the shy one.

"Anyways, Christian and Riley would never run up to him if he had a girl with him. I mean, they did look bitchy after all" We both erupt with laughter as some people stare at us, and others glare.

"They were practically over you, Riley sat on your lap and Christian danced with you. I'm pretty fucking sure that means something. Not to mention the fact that our parents love you." I shake my head and I feel my face heat up.

"I've noticed" I laugh and he checks his phone.

"It's almost midnight, we should head home" I finish up the rest of the food and we leave the restaurant.

Author's Note: The stuff I do for you guys is unbelievable 😂 it's 4 in the morning and I should be asleep because I'm gonna wake up at 6:40 to shower, yet here I am updating. It's okay though, because I could sleep, so might as well be productive.

Anyways, how did you guys like the chapter? I think the next chapters, Malia and Grayson are gonna get closer and closer as friends bc I think that's cute. Btw, DAMN MALIA fucking putting the deal to good use finally. Shiitt 😂

Until next time, PEACE! ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2K 21
298K 4.5K 27
"God, I want you inside of me," I said. "How bad do you want it," he said. "Bad," I moaned. "What's my name," he said. "Grayson," I moaned even loud...
59K 1.2K 16
"What?" "Love you..."
59.4K 1.2K 17
"how. fucking. dare. you."